That age...

Love Collection

 

“Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to our Soojung, Happy Birthday to you~~~~”

 

The members all gathered around the small coffee table with a small chocolate cake placed in between them. The lights are off and the only light was coming from the 18 long colour candles sticking on the chocolate cake.

 

A smile was pasted on Krystal’s face the entire time her members sang her the birthday song. Even though it wasn’t a big party but she feel content spending her birthday with her members. Krystal closes her eyes saying her birthday wish in her head that only she knows before opening them and blow the candles off. The candles didn’t go off in one blow and on the second blow all the members join in helping.

 

The dorm is now completely dark with the candles blown off. Amber stood up and found her way to the light switch. The dorm became bright again and all the members including Krystal were clapping their hands.

 

“Thank you so much!” Krystal said, her lips continue to spread wider.

 

“Happy Birthday Soojung!” The leader said and the next thing she plant a soft kiss on the birthday girl’s cheek. The actions was then follow by Luna and Sulli who both did the same thing by planting a soft kiss on the birthday girl’s cheek.

 

It was now left with Amber and the girls around her pushed the boyish girl towards the birthday girl all wearing a sly smile. A light pink shade appeared on Krystal’s cheek when Amber came in contact.

 

“Happy Birthday Princess.” Amber turned to face the beautiful girl with a shy face. She then hesitantly leans in to give the girl a birthday kiss but unlike other members who kiss on the cheek Amber plant a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss on the lips created a big stir amongst the members, especially Luna who squealed the loudest when their lips came in contact.

 

The pink shades on Krystal’s cheeks became brighter after the kiss from her lover. Victoria helps and took out all the candles stabbing on the chocolate cake and hand the knife to the birthday girl. Krystal cuts the cake in pieces and Amber was helping Krystal to put the slice of cake on a paper plate.

 

Everyone ate happily because of their diet the members haven’t taste chocolate for a long time and certainly today was an exceptional day. After eating the cake Victoria clean everything up while Sulli and Luna preparing the bed. Knowing that Krystal is staying at the dorm Luna decides to sleep over with Sulli and Victoria leaving the room for the lover.

 

Once Krystal walk in the room she tiredly plop herself on Amber’s bed. Amber follow in she closes the door before doing the same thing as the birthday girl. The two was now lying together on Amber’s small bed.

 

Then she just remembers something she hasn’t done yet. She dug her phone out of her pocket and click on the Twitter app. Looking at her mentions she was flooded with tweets regarding to Krystal’s birthday. She chuckled at the messages from her fans especially at the mention of Krystal finally legal.

 

She quickly type in a happy birthday message to please the fans but had trouble to find a photo to upload. Every photo in her phone was either herself, Krystal herself or a very intimate photo with Krystal. She frowned that not one photo can be upload without the suspicious from fans. Soon she just uploads the photo that she saved online.

 

She chuckled before pressing the send button. Krystal was just looking at Amber doing her thing with her phone not bother taking a peek. Amber then posted the same thing on Weibo like how she usually does before tossing the phone away.

 

“So my Princess you’re finally 18.” Amber turns and faces the birthday girl with a smile.

 

“Uh huh… and we can do a lot more things…” Krystal caresses Amber’s cheek with her hand and whispers the words in a seductive voice. Amber shivered and got goosebumps. Her mind was filled with every possible ‘things’ they can now do.

 

“Hmm… I think so too…” Amber showed a sly smirk. She slowly moves her body and hover on top of Krystal. Their eyes meet in a close distance and without speaking another word the gap between them disappears.

 

Their lips connected, and their eyes close, their lips moving slowly trying to savor the taste. Soon their tongue meets and tangle against each other. They usually don’t kiss like that because things get out of control easier.

 

But today was special.

 

It was Krystal’s 18th Birthday.

 

Amber got so lost in the kiss that her hand uncontrollably slips underneath Krystal’s loose shirt. Her hand made its way underneath caressing the soft skin. Krystal left out a throaty moan but was muffle in the kiss.

 

The kiss was getting sloppy as the two was lost in control. Amber’s hand travel upwards in slow motion but before her fingertips can reach to the birthday girl’s chest it was stop. And so did their kiss.

 

“What’s wrong?” Amber panted. She was throwing the girl a confused look.

 

Krystal was also panting hard trying to catch her breath back. And before she could do so Amber questioned again with the same look.

 

“Didn’t you say when you’re at the age we can…”

 

Amber could still remember 3 years ago Krystal promised to give her everything once she’s at the age. It has been an awful wait but she could only respect her choice and wait for her. And she’s been great at getting herself control although there were times she thought she lost it.

 

“But I’m not at the age yet…” Krystal finally caught her breath and replied.

 

Her reply confused Amber a lot more.

 

“What do you mean? You’re 18 now.”

 

“Stupid I didn’t mean when I’m 18, 18 is still young. 21 is the age when you consider yourself as a real adult.” Krystal rolled her eyes and Amber immediately slump down not caring that she’s putting her weight on the young girl. She rests her head on Krystal’s chest and she was lost in words.

 

How can she wait for another 3 years?

-------

A/N: Even though she's 18 but she's still illegal....

A short one-short for Krystal's birthday.