Who Do I Really Love?

Love Collection

 

A/N: Here's part two of Who Do I Love? I thought I lost this but found it back.

-------------

Krystal groaned shuffling her body when she heard the ringing phone distracting her beauty sleep that took her hours to fall. Her eyes didn’t even open wide and she reach out one of her hand searching for the ringing object.“He…llo?” Krystal answered with a still sleepy tone.

 

“Baby it’s me.” A cheerful voice said over the phone.

 

Over the phone was the person who Krystal has been waiting for the entire time but also the reason why she is so confused right now.

 

“Oppa! Where did you go?” Hearing the familiar voice Krystal immediately shot up throwing her sleepy mood away.

 

“Sorry baby, I went to Africa doing some charity work helping the orphans out.”

 

“What? You left just to do charity work without telling me?” Krystal was annoyed at Jonghyun’s reason for disappearing.

 

“Hey calm down, I got a call that they needed another person and it’s only for a week.”

 

“A week? Have you forgotten that you promise to visit my parents yesterday?”

 

“Sorry but I called Amber to go instead of me. Did it all work out fine? I bet it did… Hehehe my little sis looks exactly like me.” Jonghyun chuckled still with a joking voice that he totally unaware of Krystal’s fuming attitude.

 

“Then how about Amber be my boyfriend instead! Jerk!” Krystal angrily hit the end call button and slams her phone back on the nightstand. Her face is still fuming red from her boyfriend.

 

She then got up and she angrily stomp to the guest room where Amber is staying at. She abruptly turn the door knob and swing open the wooden door, walking in front of the sleeping tomboy she grabs the collar of her shirt pulling the tomboy up.

 

“Amber wake up!” Krystal shook Amber back and forth waking the sleeping tomboy.

 

By the strong forces Amber slowly opens her eyes revealing a fuming face Krystal.

 

“So you knew? Jonghyun oppa went to Africa and he told you to pretend him to see my parents?” Krystal angrily questioned.

 

“What? Africa?” Amber widens her eyes in shock.

 

“Don’t lie. You knew everything and you’re lying for him.” As much as Amber seem real but Krystal isn’t buying it.

 

“Wait… oppa did called me and told me to pretend to be him because he knew you’re going to be disappointed and I did not know he went to Africa. I just did what he told, I didn’t lie to you.” Amber explained and somehow her explanation did calm the fuming girl down. They stared at each other for a don’t-know-how-long period until Krystal notice their close distance and remembers what happened between last nights. The picture of them kissed floated back in her head which made her blushed.

 

She releases the collar of Amber’s shirt and with a half trusting expression she asked, “You really don’t know anything?”

 

“Yes I don’t know.” Amber said sincerely fixing her collar.

 

“You’re forgiven.” Krystal then turns around and walks out of the room with a still flushed face.

 

They had breakfast together with Krystal’s parents and the table went deadly silent as the four of them ate breakfast. Krystal and Amber had slightly pinkish face and Mr. Jung just couldn’t help but to smirk at the lovely couple thinking that her daughter has finally became a real woman. The two quickly finish their breakfast and quickly left the Jung’s house. Before they left Mr. Jung pulled Amber back and whispered a word.

 

“Krystal will be in your care from now on.” He winked.

 

Amber didn’t quite understand but before she can ask Mr. Jung pushed her as he saw his impatient daughter waiting in the car. The entire way back the two didn’t spoke a word, it’s not that they don’t have anything to say but rather they don’t want to face the reality that once they’re back at Jonghyun’s house their life of living together will end. The two arrived at Jonghyun’s house without speaking a word; they enter the house and immediately greeted by the owner.

 

“Baby! Amber!” Jonghyun screamed and hugged the two girls together.

 

When they parted Jonghyun quickly place a peck on Krystal’s lips that he quickly earned a push and slap on the arm.

 

“What’s wrong? You don’t miss my kiss?” Jonghyun said with his usual joking attitude.

 

“Yah! Don’t touch me, I did not forgive you for disappearing.” Krystal pushed Jonghyun again but this time harder.

 

Amber felt her heart stabbed by thousands of knifes when she saw the scene in front which just reminds her that Krystal is Jonghyun’s girlfriend, a girl that she shouldn’t have any feelings for.

 

“Oh oppa, welcome back.” Amber forced a smile.

 

“Thanks and thanks for taking care the house and my girlfriend.” Jonghyun smiled and wraps an arm around Krystal’s shoulder closing the gap between them.

 

“Now that you’re back I’m going to pack my belongings and go back to my place.” Amber awkwardly said and as soon as she finished her sentence she walks off heading to the bedroom. Krystal’s eyes never left the tomboy, from Amber’s eyes she can tell she’s hurt but there was nothing Krystal could do to heal the pain.

 

“Baby, I’ve got something to show you.” Jonghyun dragged Krystal towards his computer, he started showing all the photos he took during his charity work at Africa, he was too focus on his photos that he did not notice that Krystal did not pay any attention at all.

 

Amber slowly picks up every single of her garments in the wardrobe and folding them neatly into her backpack. When she’s done she took a look around the room and somehow remembers the first night together with Krystal how they were fighting over for the bed suddenly a teardrop slide down her cheek.

 

“Amber?”

 

Amber quickly wipes the tear away with her sleeve before turning around to face the girl.

 

“Krystal.” Amber manages to pull a smile out and hide her weak side.

 

“Need a hand?” Krystal offered.

 

“Thanks but it’s all done.” Amber lifted the backpack up showing that it’s all packed nice and neatly.

 

Amber then walks out of the room avoiding all eye contacts with the girl. She casually said bye to her brother and left without leaving a word to the girl. Krystal could only blankly stared at the tomboy and let her leave the house.

 

For the rest of the night Krystal stayed at Jonghyun’s house listening to his adventure in Africa until she fell asleep. Krystal woke up in the arms of Jonghyun, she stared at her boyfriend observing every single of his facial features. Suddenly a picture of Amber pops up, she quickly shook her head getting rid of that picture.

 

“It must be because they look alike.” Krystal said to herself in a soft voice.

 

 

 

It’s been weeks since Jonghyun came back and everything went back to normal, the two spent a lot of time together like usual and Krystal never saw Amber since then. She still constantly thought of the old times she spent with Amber and every time she ends up smiling to herself at the thoughts. Every time she thinks of Amber she kept reminding herself that her heart belongs to Jonghyun and no one else. It worked like magic after she said that one sentence until she came back to Jonghyun’s place meeting that certain person she’s been thinking of.

 

“Amber? What are you doing here?” Krystal felt her heart skipped a beat seeing the tomboy’s face. Her heart beats rapidly and face is burning.

 

“I was just borrowing oppa’s camera.” Amber held up the SLR camera showing it to Krystal.

 

Krystal stiffens and doesn’t know what to say or even do. Amber pulls out a smile then walking pass Krystal to the door.

 

“If it makes you feel more comfortable just forget what I said that night.” Amber said before leaving the house.

 

Amber hurried out the house her heart was beating so fast that she felt the need to leave as fast as possible otherwise she’s going to die from a heart attack.

 

When Krystal finally gets back to her senses and turns around to see an empty house. She felt a little disappointed at the words Amber just said.

 

“How could I forget it?” She sighed.

 

Krystal quickly shook the thought away and put the ingredients she just brought from the supermarket on the kitchen bench and began cooking for dinner. Just about time when she’s done cooking Jonghyun came back and the two began eating while having small conversations. After they are done with dinner Jonghyun just sat on the couch lazily watching t.v. and was not bothered helping Krystal to wash the dishes. Suddenly the thought of Amber always washes the dishes pops up in her head again. Sometimes she really wishes Jonghyun could be considerate like Amber.

 

 

 

Krystal woke up feeling the empty bed and Jonghyun is nowhere to be seen. She got herself up and look everywhere in the house. She shrugs her shoulders thinking Jonghyun might be off for some photoshooting session. But once again Jonghyun cannot be contact, Krystal waited in house and her calls never got through. She was getting frustrated and her heart sank at Jonghyun’s sudden disappearance again. After waiting for so long the first person she could think of who might know where Jonghyun might have been is Amber. She quickly dials her number for the first time in weeks.

 

In about 30mins Amber finally came, she still has Jonghyun’s keys so without waiting for Krystal to open the door she quickly unlocks it. She walks in to see Krystal sitting on the couch hugging her legs and hiding her face. Amber bends down leveling with Krystal and tapped her shoulder.

 

“Jonghyun oppa has disappeared again.” Krystal said with a saddening face.

 

Amber felt anger building up in her hearing that her brother has once again disappeared and leaving his poor girlfriend without notice.

 

“That’s it. I won’t hold back anymore. I don’t care if you have no feelings for me. I’m taking you away from my brother.” Amber held on Krystal’s shoulders as she said those words out. She’s furious at her brother and now she doesn’t care anymore all she wants is to make Krystal happy.

 

Krystal can only stare at Amber blinking confusedly. Her heart was beating real quickly at the suddenly confession.

 

“Let me love you.” Amber said in an almost whisper voice.

 

She then leans in capturing the lips that she’s been longing for. Slowly and gently she received back a response from Krystal as they continue to kiss each other passionately.

 

Hugging each other tightly on the bed Krystal felt the warmth and strong love that she never felt from Jonghyun. She snuggles into Amber’s embrace starring at the tomboy and suddenly a smile formed on her face without knowing. Maybe this is the love that she’s been longing for?