Two players together

Love Collection

 

A/N: Part 2 of Two players, wrote this early in the morning as an idea popped up when I woke up.

--------------

After that night we agreed to try things out between us. Amber told me she have thought of settling down with a girl but she just couldn’t find the right one since all the girls she met are just looking for a one-night stand and that night she told me she thinks she could with me. We kissed, it was our first real kiss, I always knew Amber is a good kisser hearing from her previous girls but I couldn’t agree with them until I tried it myself. As much we felt like taking the rest of the night to my bed and make out, Amber pulled herself away.

 

“I really do want to have with you like right now but it would just be like the other girls I pick up from the club. Krys, you’re special and I want to take it slowly.”

 

I could still remember every words she said while looking at me with her lovingly eyes. I can tell she’s serious wanting to have a relationship with me. I nodded my head and the rest of the night we cuddled like we never did before. Having her arms wrapping around me feels so great that I fell asleep while she was talking.

 

 

 

I woke up the next day to see a caring note of my nightstand.

 

“I brought breakfast for you. Remember to take your medicine after eating breakfast.

 

Your lovely girlfriend, Amber.”

 

My lips stretches wide apart just by reading that note. I can’t believe I have a girlfriend right now. The thought of being with Amber in a relationship was never something I believe would come true. Sure I had dream of what it’s like to be her loved one but every time I thought about it I brush it off.

 

I ate the breakfast Amber brought and took the medicine. Feeling a lot better I didn’t bother to take a day off, I still have lots of work to do. I dress up myself in my business attire then left the door for work.

 

 

 

It’s been a week and it’s amazing. We’re still in the lovey-dovey mode and we often go out on dates. Although with the player instincts it was hard to keep our eyes off pretty girls. But I discover things of Amber that I never realize before when we’re still friends. Like how she sleep talk and like hugging things to sleep like a little girl. She sometimes stays over at my place and I do the same but we never gave our body to each other. We’re still waiting for the right timing.

 

It’s Friday again and usually we would have our Friday party night at the club picking up some random chicks. But tonight Amber suggests coming to my place and cook dinner together. Ever since I told her I could cook she kept bugging me and so tonight I promise I cook her a feast. I came home after working, Amber texted me saying she will buy all the ingredients. My heart fluttered seeing how consider of her. She knows I’m tired from work and to buy ingredients after work is even more tiring.

 

After I changed into a set of comfortable clothes the doorbell rang and without looking I knew who it is. Amber came in with bagful of ingredients and a sweaty forehead. She puts all the bags on the kitchen bench and laid herself on the sofa like she has just carried 10 bags of rice.

 

I just chuckled at her deadly face and starts cooking. No longer Amber fell asleep and I just quietly cook until I’m done.

 

I finished cooking and I woke her up by showering her with kisses on the face. We ate peacefully talking what’s been happening with us today and she tells me funny stories that happened at her work place that sometimes I doubt if it’s true. After dinner we both washed the dishes together but it was more playing and flirting than washing dishes.

 

We both tiredly sat on the couch cuddling. We both stayed silent for a moment and my mind could only thought of the noisy club we would be in if we’re not in a relationship. Suddenly I felt Amber’s hand which were wrap around my waist caressing my bare skin. I pretend I didn’t feel anything as I close my eyes resting my head on her shoulder.

 

“Hey Krys, it’s Friday night, isn’t it?” She softly whispered like hinting something.

 

I knew Amber too well, after all we’ve know each other since young. Friday night is her usual night and I’m pretty sure her mood is activating.

 

“What happened with talking it slowly?” I said with a sly smile.

 

“It is slow, it’s been a week. I could have taken you that night we got together.”

 

“Really? Well guess what I’m not in the mood.” I .

 

“Well one thing I’m great in is putting girls in the mood.” She said in a seductive tone as she leans closer.

 

I bit my lip as I stared at her lusting eyes. She softly pushes me lying on the sofa as she captures my lips. Feeling her lips, tongue and her body rubbing against mine was just sensational and putting me in the mood. I wrap my arms around her neck as she caresses my bare legs.

 

That night we couldn’t take it anymore and finally gave ourselves to each other. It was the most wonderful and fabulous night I ever had. It seem Amber knew my body so well that she knows where to touch to make me feel good. It was a long night together as I surrender because of tiredness.

 

After that night we constantly had . It’s like the only thing we want to do, we’re like addicted to it and sometimes I think we’re in love with each other body more than we love each other. Having every day was tiring and slowly affecting our work performance. Sure it was amazing at first but it’s slowly tiring us out. The feeling of love has turn out just the lust of . I know it’s time to stop before things turn out negatively and I know Amber felt it too. This wasn’t the normal and stable relationship Amber and I was imagining.

 

 

 

It’s been awhile since the both of us can have dinner together and just chat. It felt kind of strange and awkward as we ate in silent.

 

“You dyed your hair.” Amber broke the silence first.

 

“Yeah, I dyed it weeks ago.” I said without looking at her.

 

Then it became silent again.

 

“I decided to accept the offer to go training the newbies in LA.”

 

“What offer?” This time I shot my head up hearing such thing for the first time.

 

“My company wants me to go there for 3 months to train the new people.” Amber explained.

 

I felt we’re so disconnected all of a sudden like we haven’t seen each other for months but the fact that we’re together every night. I stared at her and felt she’s a stranger and not my lover or best friend.

 

“I thought this is a good chance for us to separate and think if we should continue our relationship.” She said as she puts down her fork and knife on the table.

 

“I mean I enjoy every single night with you but…this isn’t what we want.”

 

I nodded and silently finish the food on my plate. To be honest my heart hurts, knowing that our relationship has turn out to be like this. We ended the dinner silently and walked out.

 

“So when are you leaving?” I asked.

 

“Tomorrow afternoon.” She simply answered.

 

I gave her a goodbye kiss on the lips before turning to leave. But as I just turned around I felt her warming arms around my waist. I felt tears building up and she whispered.

 

“Stay with me tonight.”

 

I end up following her home and we end up having . It was a special night for the both of us, it wasn’t just it was love. I felt her pouring her love to me and not just trying to pleasure me.

 

Do I still love her? Are we going to still be a couple? I don’t know, maybe the three months separation will tells us the answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kept myself busy with work every single day after Amber left. We didn’t contact each other because we want to think thoroughly about our relationship. During times when I’m alone at night I think of the moments when I’m with Amber. The times how we met, became good friends and to lovers. It was a long path filled with memories.

 

I never went out to the Friday party night anymore, parties without that big player is not a party to me. Instead we have a Friday night gathering with Sulli, Victoria and Luna. We had lots of fun together eating and chatting. Sometimes I would think it would be more fun if Amber were around.  

 

The girls kind of know my relationship with Amber, they saw us dating but we never come out official to them. And of course I don’t want to tell them what’s been happening to us. If she comes back and we’re not together anymore, we can pretend nothing happened in front of them.

 

Three months have solidly passed without me knowing. Early in the morning before leaving to work I receive an message.

 

“I’m coming back today at 12:45pm. I miss you…a lot. If you feel the same I want to see you there.”

 

I reread everything a couple of times making sure it’s not a mistake. My heart pounded and all those times I tried to forget that I misses her came back. I ran out of the house and drove my car to the airport thinking I want to see her.

 

I got there and ask for the gate number; I stood there as I wait for the rush of people walking out. By the time everyone has walk out where the staffs closes the gate I felt my heart sank.

 

I thought she wanted to see me?

 

But while I was all depressed and mad I pair of familiar arms wrap around my wait.

 

“Miss me?” She whispered.

 

Tearing just trickled down by hearing that voice. I quickly turn over and throw punches at her for making me cry. But she grabs my hands and kisses me. Taste those lips that I longed for three months. Pulling apart she wipes the tears on my face as we just stared at each other.

 

She pulled out her stupid smile as if telling me she’s back.

 

 

 

We love each other just that we don’t know how to love. But we're willing to give another chance and learn how to love each other.