The wrong and the right choices.

The Best Friend I Love

 

--Your POV--

After a long long flight ... we're finally here in America. As soon as I stepped out of the plane , I missed South Korea. I feel so empty. Donghae's not here. I felt weak as soon as I left his side. Being back here ... I felt that same emptiness I felt before. Being back in our old house here didn't make me feel so excited. I was able to walk a little before I left Korea , but now I feel so weak , I couldn't even stand up from my wheelchair.

 

 

 

Sungmin:                       -ah. Do you need anything?

Me: I don't like it here.

Sungmin: But you have to like it here. We're staying here for a while.

Me: I miss Korea already.

Sungmin: I know.

Me: Oppa , I wanna call them.

Sungmin: It's kinda late in Korea already ... well , too early to be exact. It's only 1PM here and it's about 3AM there.

Me: I hate time differences.

Sungmin: We'll just call them later.

Me: What if Donghae gets tired of this? He might leave me. He might find someone new while i'm g---

Sungmin: I'll kill him myself if he does that. He promised to wait for you... so he will.

Me: I hope so.

Sungmin: You should eat. You didn't eat anything on the plane. What do you want to eat?

Me: I just wanna sleep. My head hurts. Where's Appa and Omma , by the way?

Sungmin: They went to the doctors here to get your treatments set to start soon.

Me: That's good then. I want to get over this once and for all.

Sungmin: Then fight hard. You'll get better for sure. I'll go ask the maids to get you something to eat. You're gonna need it.

Me: I will.

 

 

 

 

 

Even if I feel weak , I have to try and be strong. I can't be weak. If I'm weak ... i'll never get better. I just have to finally get better! I wanna leave this place and go back in Korea , where I belong , soon. Stay strong ,                    . You can get through this.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I couldn't rest well , knowing                         's on her way to a far far away place. It's 3AM , she's probably there now. I really miss her badly. I can't leave Omma ... even if I want to be with                      . I was looking through her pictures in my room , with a lampshade open. She's probably there now. She's starting to get better. I just know it. She wouldn't like it if she sees me like this , missing her badly. I put her photos down on the side drawer and just as I was about to turn off the lampshade , Omma came in my room.

 

 

 

 

Hae: Omma , is something wrong?

Omma: Aniyo. I'm alright. I came here to check up on you.

Hae: Me?

Omma: I know you're still hurt that                        left. But she did promise to come back , right?

Hae: She did.

Omma: Then get some rest. I'm getting worried.

Hae: Sorry Omma.

Omma: I know she's very important to you ... but she's leaving for you and for herself. I know waiting is hard but if you really love her , you'll do it whole heartedly. I know you can.

Hae: It's just hard because I already lost her for a long time before now I have to go through it again.

Omma: *hugs Hae* This is just another obstacle. I know you can get through this.

Hae: What if she finds someone new there? What if she replaces me there?

Omma: Do you trust her?

Hae: *nods*

Omma: *pulls away* Then no need to worry. She's not gonna cheat on you ... ok? Now get some rest.

Hae: You too , Omma.

 

 

 

 

 

Omma tucked me in bed , like how she used to when I was a kid. It made me feel much better. I wanna call                         right now but i'm not sure if I should. She's probably resting from the long flight already. I haven't heard from her yet. She couldn't have forgotten me so fast already. She promised. 

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

Everything was settled really quick here.                          was brought to the hospital the next day after we got here. Her parents are really keeping their promise to work on this fast. The doctors have to do some tests so while                   was inside , me and her parents were waiting out for her. I was holding                         's bag when I heard a ring from inside. I know I shouldn't go through her things but if she's getting a call , it's probably from Korea. I took out her phone and , it was Donghae. He probably wants to talk to her now but he might get disappointed if I tell him she's not available right now. Still , I decided to pick it up anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Hello?!                     ! How are you?! Are you ok?! How are you feeling?! Where are you rig---

Sungmin: Uhh .. Donghae , this is Sungmin.

Hae: Sungmin? Sungmin hyung? Where's                   ?

Sungmin: She's going through some tests right now so she can't talk to you yet.

Hae: Oh ... Is that so? Then , can you tell her I called as soon as she finishes things there?

Sungmin: Sure.

Hae: Ok. Thanks hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Different from the cheerful way he greeted me when he answered the phone , he sounded gloomy when I told her she can't talk to her now. It feels so wrong , that i'm right here with her and he's not. I should've refused. I might fall in love with her more and use this as an advantage. I know it's wrong and I don't want to do it ... but who knows what can happen if it's always like this? Especially between them. It's hard being a part from each other with a little chance of getting to talk to each other. No. Sungmin , you're not gonna take this as an advantage. You promised. Show them they can trust you.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I went to the guys' dorm and they pushed me to call                       . I didn't know if I should at first but I did anyways. I kinda got disappointed I couldn't talk to her though. The guys looked at me with excitements in their eyes that instantly turned into sad frowns when they heard she can't talk to use right now. They were totally dismayed.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: This is so sad!

Yesung: I wanted to talk to                       !!

Hee: You can't do anything about it! She's getting her tests!

Kangin: Or is she?

Hae: What do you by 'Or is she'?

Kangin: Maybe Sungmin's using this as an advantage.

Hae: Hyung , he promised that--

Yesung: He could be right.

Hae: Hyung!

Sulli: *runs to the living room* YAAAAAAAAAAH! My oppa isn't like that!!

 

 

 

 

 

Oh , I forgot to say , Sulli came by and she's helping Teukie hyung cook in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Kangin: How should you know?!

Sulli: My oppa keeps his promise! He isn't gonna use this as an advantage! If he says she's getting tests then she is! He's not a liar!

Hae: Sulli's right.

Hyuk: I think you should've went to America with her instead.

Siwon: I kinda agree. Donghae , you really should've went instead.

Hae: I have to stay. You know that. I already said why.

Yesung: We're just concern. It's not right to leave your fiancee to a guy who tried to steal her from you before. Even if he did turn nice and promised to be loyal , you never know. Love is a weird game , the rules change without us realizing it.

Sulli: You're so mean to my brother. I can't believe i'm cooking dinner for you people.

Hee: Yah! Stop being mean to my brother-in-law! He can be trusted!

Kangin: Brother-in-what? Gross.

Leeteuk: *screaming from the kitchen: YAAH! You kids are too noisy! Sulli-shi! I need you here!!

Sulli: Tsk. Try to talk about my oppa badly again without proof and i'll hate you all forever. *goes back to the kitchen*

Hee: Aish. The things you guys cause for me. Sulli-ah! *runs after her*

Hae: Do you really think I made the wrong decision?

Siwon: Being a responsible son is never a wrong decision. I guess you just can't do two things at one time. Even if I preferred for you to go with her , I trust Sungmin too. 

Hyuk: Well me , i'll go to America and look after                    myself to make sure!!

Yesung: You will? You have money?!

Hyuk: Well no. I was hoping we could all give what we can for me to raise money for it. *chuckles*

Kangin: Still cheap.

Hyuk: Yah! Going to America is not as easy as you think!!!!

Hae: Hyung , I think I have to leave now.

Yesung: Aren't you gonna stay for dinner?

Hae: *shakes his head* No. I'll just go home. Omma is alone.

Hyuk: But Kibum is coming and he thought you'll have dinner here too!

Hae: I'm sure he'll enjoy dinner anyways. Just tell him I had to leave.

 

 

 

 

I said goodbye and went out of their dorm. It really wasn't comfortable. I don't wanna think badly of Sungmin because I know he wouldn't break his promise to us. Maybe they're just over-thinking things. Sungmin wouldn't do something like that , right?

 

 

--Yoona's POV--

 

Kibum told me that Teukie oppa and the others were having dinner at their dorm today and invited me to come along but I had to get home early , I was really tired from work so I headed off home by myself. I really like his friends but I still feel uneasy after 'kinda' helping Tiffany before. I really regret it already and they know that. I'm happy with Kibum now. My parents greeted me as I went in my house , when I got in to my room and placed my things down , my phone started ringing. I picked it up to see who it is but there was no caller ID. I'm not sure if I should answer it but I did anyways. When the person on the other line said Hello , chills were brought down to my spine. I know this voice ....

 

 

 

Yoona: T-tiffany?!
Tiffany: Who else?

Yoona: H-how did you .... What do you want with me?

Tiffany: I paid one of the policemen here to let me use his phone. I still have connections , I guess. Anyways , I need you to help me get out of here.

Yoona: W-what?! I won't do that!

Tiffany: I need to get out of here! I need Donghae back!

Yoona: You're never getting out of there! All your cases are non-bailable and you're never gonna see the sun until the day you die!!!

Tiffany: You ! It's not like you didn't benefit from this. I heard you got back together with Kibum already. See , you're happy. But what about me?! I helped you so you have to help me!
Yoona: I'll never do that! Never again! I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did again! You can rot in jail forever!

Tiffany: Once I get out of here , i'll make sure to go after you first! After you , i'll get                       and everyone else! 

Yoona: You'll never get out of there!! I'll make sure of it myself!!! You're never going to get to me ,                       or anybody! You can die alone and rot in hell forever!!

 

 

 

I hung up the phone and uncontroable tears just bursted out of my eyes. I called Kibum as soon as I hung up and told him everything. I already made a mistake. I'll never make one like that again. I'll make sure she doesn't get near anyone who I started to treat as true friends.                            is a nice person. Even if she did have something with Kibum in the past , in the end , it was in the past. She's a nice person who forgives too easily for her own good. Someone you'd want to take care of.

 

 

=====================================================

 

Surprisingly , this story got featured as a random story! Haha. I didn't know until now.

Anyways ... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

 

I kinda forgot I was supposed to update but because of the comments here and such , I remembered!!!

So here is the new chapter!!

 

I spent the WHOLE DAY studying and doing assignments so I wasn't able to go online and had no plans of updating anything ... until I saw that I was feautured!!!

 

Even if it's late , I made sure I updated because of this.

 

I have to go to school in 4 hours and I have 3 hours to sleep.

 

 

Thank you for all the nice and wonderful congratulatory comments! (and to the comments from before I got featured. I'm too busy to reply to all of it but I appreciate them a lot! <3)

 

Thank you for your support!

Thank you for everything!

I will continue updating this until the end (which is near) and start off with the sequel too!

Thank you again!
 

Thank you! :3

 

-dorobbongie :3