She has to leave me again?!

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

Its been two week since I woke up , but I can't even leave this place because of my condition. I feel like i'm trapped in this building with no way out. I miss what the outside looks like. The only thing i'm glad about is , I was able to move my leg already. Though I can't fully control it , i'm just glad I can move it again. My parents visited me the day after I woke up and i'm really happy they're here. They go out a lot because they have lots of things to take care of because of me but they never fail to visit me everyday. Right now , my mom is with me and my dad is talking to some doctors outside. I've never been hospitalized before so the way my mom takes care of me is different than how she usually does when we're together. When I look at her , she's smiling but when I look into her eyes , I know she's sad and worried but I guess I know why. I try to look strong but I know i'm having such a hard time with my condition. It hurts and makes me tear up just by looking at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Omma ...

Mom: What's wrong sweetie? Why are you crying? Does something hurt?

Me: Mianhae.

Mom: Why? Why are you apologizing?

Me: Because i'm hurting you ... Mianhae omma ...

Mom: You're not hurting me ...

Me: You don't have to lie to me about that. It hurts to see you hurting inside and hiding it from me. I know you're like that because i'm acting all strong. Omma , I don't want you to get hurt. Maybe you should just go back to the US until I get better.

Mom: It'll hurt me more if you're away from me at this condition. You can't blame me for being hurt because you're my daughter. My only daughter.  I have to take care of you. I'm scared that i'll lose you if I leave. If only we didn't have lots of things to handle , I would stay with you all day. I'm glad you have wonderful friends who's willing to be with you but even so , I don't wanna be thousands of miles away from you.

Me: Speaking of my friends , Where are they? Where's Donghae?

Mom: Before you woke up , He and Sulli left to go home for a while and get things they needed. They'll come back later.

Me: Omma , I don't want you to be sad. I won't lie , this thing is so hard for me to fight.

Mom: Then fight it. Fight it with all your might. Just by seeing you fighting , it hurts much less.

Me: Ne. I will. Omma , why do think is this happening to me? Was I ever bad?

Mom: No. You were never bad. This is just a phase. You're gonna get through this. This is just God's way of testing you. You have to fight it if you wanna be with us for a longer time. If you wanna be with Donghae for a longer time.

Me: Do you like Donghae , Omma?

Mom: I like him. For you. He's a nice young man. He didn't leave your side for 3 days straight. I think his mom might miss him too much since he's here all day. He only goes home to get clothes these passed 2 weeks. But you know , even if he gets my sympathy , he needs your father's even more.

Me: Do you think Appa will like Donghae?

Mom: You should ask him later after he talks to the doctor. I'll go get you something to eat. Its lunch time already.

Me: You're gonna leave me alone?

Mom: I'll just go out to your father then we'll tell your nurse to get you something to eat.

Me: Omma , i'm scared to be left alone. Donghae or Sulli usually always stays here when one of them has to go out.

Mom: Are you scared that someone might hurt you? Don't worry. You're safe here. We're already taking care of the girl that hurt you. You don't have to be scared anymore. I'll be back , ok sweetie?

Me: N-ne omma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She went out of the room and left me in here. Donghae and Sulli didn't want me to stay here alone so I kinda got used to having someone around. I'm still nervous. Ever since the day Tiffany took me , I never felt safe. What if someone here comes for me again? I can't be too sure that i'm really safe cause thats not impossible. After everything i've been through , nothing seems impossible.

 

 

--Kibum's POV-- 

 

Yoona's day off was today. I decided to ask her to go out with. Its probably so selfish of me to go out on a date when a friend of mine is having a hard time in the hospital , but i'm worried about her and i'll visit her later too. Yoona and I went to the mall and just browsed around while we're talking about what we've been doing after the day we separated. While browsing around , I don't know why I turned my head to a shop but I saw 2 familiar people so I stopped and looked again. It was a nail art shop and the two familiar people I saw were Heechul hyung and Sulli. Strange place to see them both in. We went inside to talk to them. Sulli saw us as soon as we got in. They're still getting their nails done.

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Kibum oppa! Yoona unnie!

Yoona: Hi.

Kibum: Uhh .. Hello ...

Heechul: What are you two doing here?

Sulli: Kibum oppa , Don't tell me you came here to get your nails done.

Kibum: No! We came here because we saw you two. Why are you two here?

Heechul: We should be asking you the same thing. You two were dating before , right? Are you dating again?

Kibum: I should ask you why you two are here together. Are you two dating?

Sulli: O-oppa! I just invited Heechul oppa here!

Yoona: Heechul oppa doesn't seem like he's a guy who would want to go here.

Heechul: I'm not enjoying this at all.

Kibum: So you are dating!

Sulli: O-oppa!

Kibum: Hyung , you're dead. Sulli's too young for you. Sungmin hyung will kill you.

Heechul: Shut up Kim Kibum. At least i'm not dating my ex who I left again

Kibum: Don't even bring that up.

Yoona: I thought you and Donghae will be at the hospital.

Sulli: Donghae oppa and I were actually there but                      's parents came early so we decided to go home for a while and give them some time together. They need it after all.

Kibum: I bet you just wanted to go out on a date. I bet                      doesn't even know.

Sulli: I bet you're just doing the same thing and I don't wanna leave                       by herself. Donghae and I never left her alone in her room when we were there. Plus , i'm gonna visit her after this. I just don't wanna bother them at their moment.

Heechul: Just like how you two shouldn't be bothering us at our moment.

Kibum: Ok hyung. I get it.

Sulli: No! Don't go! Why don't you two get nail arts too?

Kibum: I don't want to.

Yoona: We're not allowed to have nail polish in the hospital.

Sulli: I see. So , you're                       's nurse , right? Does the doctor tell you anything about her current condition?

Yoona: Honestly , I don't wanna talk about it. Things are harder for her with her condition. We're glad she can move her leg a little already but just being able to walk again won't answer her problem.

Kibum: What do you mean? Is there something wrong?

Yoona: Its confidential. We're not allowed to talk about these things outside of the hospital. I think you better ask                     's parents about it. Its their right if they wanna tell you guys or not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I honestly didn't know that it could get this serious. We never talked about it until now. The question is , how bad is it? If its bad , what will happen to                         ? I helped ruin her life somehow and now I feel bad that i'm out here and i'm finding out something like this while she's having a hard time there.  

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I quickly went back to the hospital. I was making my way to                         's room when I saw Sungmin hyung ,                    's mom and dad with the doctor. Bye the look on their faces , it seems serious so I approached them. I was hesitating at first but I know I have to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ming: She isn't gonna like this idea.

Hae: Are you talking about something important?

Dad: Yes. We're glad you're here now too. The doctors and I have talked about something about                       .

Hae: Why? Is something wrong with her again?

Mom: Donghae ... Sungmin already knows so I think you should too.

Ming: She wouldn't like this idea!

Dad: We're still gonna do it for her sake!

Hae: What's going on? Is something wrong?! What?

Doctor: Maybe I should explain.                        's condition is not that easy to handle and treat. It can be treated here in South Korea but we're not sure because in her condition , the results will take longer to come out. We don't know if she wait for so long.

Hae: Is it that bad? I thought she was doing ok. What happened to that?

Doctor: She is doing ok. But because she has Leukemia , plus being shot which caused a couple of complications , its not a easy thing for her to handle. She doesn't say it but I know she's having a hard time.

Dad: Donghae , we made this choice because we want the best for her.

Mom: This is gonna be as hard for her to accept as it is for you. All of you. We decided to take her back in America. She's gonna get treated in Stanford Hospital. Its one of the best hospitals in the world and its gonna be good for her if she gets treated there.

Hae: Stanford? America? Again?

Ming: Donghae ...

Hae: ............. *sighs* If its whats best for her.

Ming: Donghae ...

Hae: I don't want her to suffer for so long. If its whats good for her , then its ok with me.

Mom: But as much as possible , don't tell her yet. We're planning on discharging her next week while we prepare for her to be moved to Stanford Hospital. You guys still have time to be together. We're doing this for her own good. Not to separate you again. trust me , it hurts me more than all of you.

Hae: I-i understand.

Dad: Lee Donghae ... You're a nice man. I don't wanna separate you from my daughter but if you don't want my daughter to get separated from all of us , this is the choice we made and the choice you have to accept. We're gonna bring her back to you when all this is over.

Mom: We promise we'll do everything for her sake. When we come back with her , its all gonna be better. You two can be together again. I know how much she loves you. Because she loves you , we love you as well. We're gonna take her back first. We'll bring her back when she's ready.

Hae: Gomawo. Those words really mean a lot coming from you. I don't wanna go in and see her yet. I'm gonna out for just a few minutes. I don't wanna see her after finding out about this. I might spill. I'll be back later.

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly made my way away from there. As I was walking away , I couldn't help but tear up. I can't believe its gonna come to this moment again. The moment where she has to leave me again. It hurts the 2nd time around. Last time , I was the one who didn't know anything until the actual day. Now she's the one who'll get the surprise. It hurts. I think i'm gonna go crazy because this hurts a lot. This really hurts. I don't wanna go in because if I see her now , I'll just burst into tears infront of her. I went into my car and started the engine. While driving my car , my tears kept bursting out. How could I not cry right now? It hurts. It really hurts. I went to the guy's dorm. I just went straight in when I got there. They seem to never lock their door when the sun is still up. But I don't care. I went straight in and bumped into Hyukjae. We both fell down. When i fell down and already in the ground , all the pain I feel is getting stronger. She's hurting more than this. My tears started to burst out again.

 

 

--Hyuk's POV--

 

This dorm is so noisy even when Heechul hyung isn't around. Not to mention , messy. I can't find my phone anywhere. I kept looking all over my room. Maybe I left it in the living room. I ran out to the living room and bumped into Donghae. Ouch. That hurts. Why is this guy here? I stood up while telling him to look at where he's going but when I looked at him , he's crying. W-was I too mean?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Donghae-ah , Kwnechana?

Hae: I-it hurts ... *cries*

Hyuk: Did I hurt you that much? I'm sorry Hae! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you.

Hae: She's hurting way more than I am ...

Hyuk: What are you talking about?

Hae: She has to leave me again ...

Hyuk: What? I-is something wrong with                           ? Did something happen to her!? Tell me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why he's acting like this but all I know is , its about                         . I helped Hae up first and called the others to the living room. He seems really sad. He can't even tell us anything but "She's hurting". When he finally snapped back into his senses , he told us everything. He told us that                            has to go back to the US again to get treated. No wonder why he's hurting again. We saw how miserable he was when she left 7 years ago , now he's gonna be like that again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teuk: You don't have to be so sad Donghae ... This is for her own good.

Hae: I know hyung. I just can't help but be sad because she has to leave me again. Its not like I can say no. Its for her own good. I know that. Thats why I said it was ok with me.

Yesung: Why don't you just to the US with her?

Hae: You know I can't leave my mom. Who knows how long the treatment will be and who will take care of my mom?

Yesung: We'll help take care of her.

Hyuk: Yeah. Yesung hyung will gladly help your mom.

Yesung: Yeah! ........... H-hey! Why just me?!

Hae: I can't leave Omma. I promised Appa i'll take care of her. I can't just give that responsibilty to you guys.

Siwon: Then you're gonna be ok if she leaves again?

Kangin: You've been through it once. I'm sure you can get over it again.

Hae: I don't really know , actually. Do you think I can get through this again?

Hyuk: Of course! You have us! We'll help you get through this!

Teuk: Just remember ... She's gonna get well and she's coming back. Be positive.

Hae: I'm just sad we have to get separated again ... I'm already missing her and she's still here.

Kangin: Just think that wherever she is , she's getting better and she's gonna come back strong! You two can finally get married!

Yesung: Yeah! Don't lose hope. We're still gonna wait for your wedding day you know.

Hyuk: We're always here for you Donghae ... If we all only have until next week to be with her , we should go there now. She's probably looking for you already.

Hae: Thanks guys. We should go there. Don't tell her anything. I'm sure she's not gonna be happy about this idea but she has to accept it. Just not now.

Teuk: You shouldn't have told these guys if you wanted to keep it a secret.

Hyuk: We won't tell! Don't worry Hae! Cheer up! If she notices you're sad , she's gonna ask and we might not get to lie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We tried to cheer Hae up. Everyone got ready to go to the hospital with him. He's gonna need us. All of us. I wonder where Heechul hyung is?! That guy. He didn't even tell us where he was going. I bet he's around Sulli again. We all went to the hospital and we saw Heechul hyung with Sulli , Kibum and Yoona there just about the same time we got there. I knew it. He was with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Do you know?!

Siwon: We should be asking you that. Do you know?

Sulli: Actually , no. Thats why i'm asking you.

Hyuk: Donghae and I will go inside. The others should explain.

Kibum: I should take Yoona home first. Its selfish enough to drag her here on her day off.

Yoona: But , don't you wanna hear what's up with                            ?

Kibum: You can just tell me on the way , right? And i'm going back anyways.

Yoona: If they're planning on telling you anyways , I guess I can.

Heechul: Yah! You guys should've texted me.

Yesung: Hyung , you're not even answering your phone when we're trying to call you. I don't see how a text message would get your attention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They're gonna start arguing soon so I pulled Donghae inside.                       's sleeping. Sungmin hyung is sleeping on the couch. I guess her parents left to take care of things before she gets tranferred soon. Donghae sat next to her and held her hand. And I could do was sit on the couch Min hyung was sleeping on and stay here with Hae. Donghae's just looking at her and holding and hand tight. He's so sad that even just by looking at him , you can feel his pain. I pity them for all these trouble. I hope this ends soon. I don't know these two are getting punished like this. They're very nice people. All we want is to see them finally living a quiet life with no worries. I hate seeing my friends sad.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I can feel someone holding my hand. When I opened my eyes , I saw Donghae next to me. Now I feel much better. He looks a bit bothered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: What's wrong?

Hae: Wrong? N-nothing! I'm just waiting for you to wake up.

Me: Did you just get here?

Hae: I got here a couple of minutes ago. Hyuk is here too.

Me: Where are the others?

Hae: They're talking outside. Do you know Kibum and Yoona are dating again?

Me: Really? Thats good. I'm glad they made up.

Hae: You know , everyone is waiting for you to get better.

Me: I'm gonna keep fighting for it to happen soon.

Hae: I just want you to know that whatever happens , i'll always love you. I'm always gonna be by your side even if i'm physically not.

Me: I know ... Why are you saying that?

Hae: I just want you to know ... I love you more than anything.

Me: How's your mom?

Hae: She's ok. Infact. She wants to visit you.

Me: She should totally come by soon when she's not busy ... I mean , i'm just gonna be here all the time , right?

Hae: Huh? Y-yeah ... *sniffs* right ... *wipes his eyes*

Me: What's wrong? Are you crying? What?

Hae: I just hate seeing you in pain.

Me: I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm gonna be ok just as long as you're next to me.

Hae: *nods* I'll be here ... I'll always be here with you.

 

 

 

 

I smiled but he still looks sad. I wonder what's wrong with him. I looked at Hyukjae and he looks a bit sad too. I wonder what's going on. Maybe they're sad because of me. Aigoo. I have to try and be more lively so they won't worry about me. Yeah. That's right. I have to. I don't want them to be sad.

 

 

 

 

================================================================================= 

 

After this chapter , I think there'll be at least 2-3 more after then its done!

I can start with the sequel ......... not soon.

I need to finish this one first before I finalize the story line for the sequel =))

My friend made my life a bit too complicated.

I just HAD to ask which character she wants in and now my life is complicated XD

 

 

 

To be honest , I hate this story. When I first wrote it and when I re-wrote it here ...

It still has that effect of making me cry everytime I write it.

I get runny nose everytime I cry so thats why I don't like this story =))

But I love it because its my first fic and its the reason why i'm a fic writer =D

 

 

I'll probably stick to my old idea for the sequel so i'll make a draft out of it after I finish everything else! I have to do in my life for this month of March! =DD

 

In the mean time , enjoy this chapter first! (Nothing really to enjoy here , aren't there? Hehe. Sorry.)

 

 

 

-Ms.ShaiKyu :3