I saw the girl I fell in love with again.

The Best Friend I Love

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

Its been a week since                    was in a coma. The doctors said she could wake up at any moment or it'll take a while , a long long while .... We're all at the hospital again. Yesung hyung talked to me when Donghae wasn't looking. He told me Donghae was envious of me because of everything i already did for                       . If he knew I planned things with Tiffany to separate them , he'd be mad at me for sure. Truthfully , i'm more envious of him because she loves him. I don't know why he's envious of me but he doesn't have to be. After everything that happened , I realized that ... I want                        to be happy. She loves him and I have to accept that even if it hurts. Donghae isn't so bad. He loves her so much and he's shown that a lot of times already. I asked Donghae if I could talk to him and he said yes. We went out of the room , to the hallway. Its a little awkward. We aren't even looking at each other. We just stood up outside and 5 minutes had passed so I decided to speak up.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Donghae ... Do you know how much I envy you?

Hae: *looks at Ming*

Sungmin: I envy you so much. More than how you think I do.

Hae: Why would you envy me? You did so much for her more than me. You're the perfect guy for her.

Sungmin: I maybe the perfect guy for her ... But you're the guy for her. No matter what happens , thats a fact.

Hae: I don't think i'm worthy. You seem more worthy than me.

Sungmin: *chuckles* Really? Then why don't you just give her up to me.

Donghae: I wish I could. But no matter how perfect you are , I won't give her up.

Sungmin: I respect that ... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the plan. If you know the plan , it'll ruin everything. She'll see that you're waiting so I decided to just keep it between our group.

Donghae: You did what you thought was right. I respect that too. It wasn't your fault. Its mine. I left Tiffany freely standing there. She wouldn't get a chance of hitting her if I didn't just let her stand there.

Sungmin: Its over. Tiffany will never cause trouble again so we don't have to worry about her.                        's parents are starting on filing cases against her for all the things she did to her. All we have to worry about now is                         .

Donghae: I'll murder myself if she doesn't wake up.

Sungmin: Murdering yourself won't help her wake up. I'm sorry Sulli and I kept the whole Leukemia thingy. She asked us to. We had no choice.

Donghae: I understand that ... She did it because she doesn't want us to get hurt. But it hurts more that we just found this out when this happened.

Sungmin: The doctors here are some of the best doctors in South Korea. They're not gonna let anything bad happen to her.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae looked down and sighed. I patted his back because I know this is hard for him like how hard it is for me. Then I started hearing someone screaming out names. It sounds like Sulli. I looked at where the voice was coming from and I saw Sulli running to us. When she reached us , she stopped and tried to catch her breath first before she talked.

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: O-oppa *huffs*                         .

Sungmin: What happened?!

Sulli: She's awake!

Donghae: Are you serious?!

Sulli: Yeah! Of course I am but--

 

 

 

 

Donghae ran to                          's room after Sulli said she was serious. I kinda got worried when Sulli said the 'BUT' word so I asked her what its about but she said she thinks I should got and see it for myself.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

She's awake. When the doctor said she could be in a coma forever , I got worried. But i'm happy she woke up now. I rushed to her room. I could hear her screaming from outside the door of her room which got me worried. I went inside and saw her. She looks so scared and tears kept coming our of her eyes. The doctors were around her and Kibum was next to her. Yesung hyung went next to me. I'm so confused. What's going on?

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Whats going on hyung?!

Yesung: When she woke up , she was ok at first. Then she tried to move but she couldn't feel her leg so she kinda freaked out. We called in th doctors but she freaked out even more when those doctors came in at once. She kept telling them to back off. She must've been too traumatized from those guys who kidnapped her that she's like that with a group of guys that she just saw for the first time.

 

 

 

 

So thats why she looks so scared. I don't know what they did to her but I won't forgive them. I never will. Hyung told me to go there and calm her down. She still kept crying when the doctors tried to go to her.

 

 

 

 

Me: Why can't move my leg? Kibum-ah!

Kibum: Calm down ok?

Me: But I can't move my leg! And where am I? What's going on?

Kibum: You're in the hospital.

Me: What did they do to me? Why can't I move my leg? I don't know what's going on! I'm so scared right now!

Kibum: The doctors are here. They're gonna check why you can't move your leg.

Me: No! I don't wanna!

Kibum: Don't be scared. They're not gonna hurt you.

Me: I said I don't wanna! can't you understand? Tell them to go away! Please! I'm freaking out now! 

Kibum: They're gonna check your leg and see whats wrong with it.

Me: I can't. Not yet. Kibum , please! Tell them to go away first!

Kibum: But they have to check what happened.

Me: No! Tell them to leave! Not now , please!

Doctor: We're just gonna check your leg to see what damage the gunshot caused. We won't hurt you *hands slowly go to the leg*

Me: *tries to back off* No! Go away! Don't go near me! Please! Leave me alone! *hugs Kibum* Tell them to leave.

Kibum: Uhh ... *looks at the doctor* We'll calm her down first. We'll tell the nurse to call you back when she's ready.

Doctor: We'll have a nurse give her some sedatives to calm her down. You can give it to her yourself but if she's ok with our nurse doing , that'll be better.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know if I should approach her or not. She's hugging on Kibum very tight and shoving her head to his side. She looks so scared. The doctors went out of the room and Kibum was still comforting her. Then he looked at all of us and saw me , I guess he didn't notice I was here. He tried to calm her down more and then she let go of him and he approached me and told me to talk to her.  I sat next to her and she was just staring at me. I can't tell what her expression means right now. I held her hand tight and she held mine tight too. Tears were still falling from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae ... Why can't I move my leg? Is it gonna be like this forever?

Hae: I don't know. The doctors have to check it first. 

Me: I wanna walk again...

Hae: You will. Don't worry. They doctors will help you ... Are you feeling ok now?

Me: A little because you're here but i'm still scared. I thought I was gonna die the moment I fell. I thought it was all over for me. I thought that no matter how much I fight , i'll never wake up. I thought i'll never see you again ...

Hae: You're awake now. You don't have to be scared anymore. 

Me: What about Tiffany?
Hae: You don't have to worry about her anymore. She can't hurt you anymore ... The police is taking care of her already. 

Me: I feel sorry for her. She only did those things to me because she loves you. Even if it hurts so much , I don't know why I feel so sorry for her. I don't know why i'm sad for her.

Hae: You know why you feel that? Because you're a nice person. You're not like her who's mean to people who don't even do bad things to her. You forgive people so easily but she , she can't forgive someone who never did anything wrong to her.

Me: I thought you really chose her over me. That felt worse than dying.

Hae: I'm sorry. I had to do it to save you. It was the only way. 

Me: I know. I understand. Where7s my parents? Are they here?

Hae: They had to take care of some very important things but the guys will tel them you're awake already so i'm sure they'll be here soon.

Me: I feel like everything just happened yesterday. I'm still scared.There's something else we have to talk about too... I'm sure you already know about it by now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Sulli was with me when I found out. I could only tell Sungmin oppa because I owe him the truth. 

Hae: You didn't wanna hurt us. I understand that but it feels bad knowing you this when the situation was all bad.

Me: Then i'm sorry about that. I couldn't tell you because I didn' have the courage to do that. But now that you know ... I want you to know that i'm gonna fight it.

Hae: I know you will. We'll get over this together. When you get better , we can get married by then. 

Me: I just notice , I get in trouble whenever you propose to me. 

Hae: Then you don't wanna marry me anymore?

Me: Of course I still wanna marry you. No matter what happens to me , i'd still wanna marry you.

Hae: This time we'll never leave your side. Nothing bad will ever happen again. I promise ... They have to kill me first before they can touch you ... So , are you ok now? Can we get the doctors to check on you now?

Me: No!

Hae: Why are scared of the doctors? They'll just check your leg. 

Me: Just don't get them in here! Don't do that!

Hae: We won't know why you can't move your leg if you don't let the doctors check it.

Me: I don't wanna! Please. N-not now!

 

 

 

 

--Kibum's POV--

 

I don't get why she's even worried about Tiffany. She got hurt because of her but she's still sad for her. She understands her. She's too nice for understanding her. Yeah , we said we were gonna leave but none of us really left , we'll all just crowded infront of the door , sticking our ears on the door , listening to them. Mostly the guys who are eager to hear things are Hyukjae , Heechul , Yesung and Kangin. It was getting too ridiculous now. The 4 kept  pushing everyone on their way so we pulled away and those other 4 kept fighting over the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk: Yah! We left to give them privacy , not to sneak up on them.

Eunhyuk: Shut up hyung. I can't hear anything.

Kangin: Hyukjae , you shut up.

Heechul: Yah. I don't think they're talking anymore. Maybe they're making out now.

Kangin: Hyung , you're disgusting. Sulli is right over there and she can hear you.

Yesung: I don't think they're talking too!

Eunhyuk: Now I somehow agree.

Heechul: Maybe we should go inside and see whats going on. She just woke up , they might've got too 'excited' to see each other that they can't help but--

Siwon: Hyung! Thats gross! Don't talk about that here. There's a girl here and the nurses passing by can hear you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing I know , they're all on the floor already after the door opened. Donghae opened the door. Thats one of the reasons I backed off. These guys are so noisy thats its hard to sneak up on anyone , even Donghae. I looked at                         and her tears all dried up on her face. She's probably still scared. Donghae scolded the others. Even Heechul hyung. For all the time i've been with these guys , i've never seen anyone scold Heechul hyung until now. While they're busy with their things and we just watched. I heard someone cough next to me , but not a cough-cough , more like a fake cough to get our attentions. I looked to the side and its Yoona. She's in a nurse outfit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona: No wonder it was so noisy here. You guys are here.

Kibum: Y-yoona. What are you doing here?

Yoona: Aigoo. You forget things too fast. Don't you remember? I'm a nurse.

Kibum: I know that but I didn't know you work in this hospital.

Yoona: I just transferered here after we broke up so .... Anyways , I'm here to bring the sedatives for                        . I thought at first that it was gonna be awkward but I guess it didn't feel awkard at all. The only awkward thing is I have to see her after what I did to her. I feel bad and my conscience really won't let me rest. Even if I wanted you back , I shouldn't have helped Tiffany , especially when I know in the first place that it was wrong. I'm sorry guys.

Sungmin: Welcome to the 'We're sorry' Group.

Yoona: Yeah. I remember you. I have to give her sedatives but if she doesn't want me to give it her myself , maybe someone else from you guys can.

Hae: I'm sure she'll be ok with you giving it to her. Lets go inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona seemed more cheerful now than before. She helped Tiffany because of me. Because I left her. I thought it was really gonna be awkward for her to see                         . She greeted                              and                            seemed to welcome her. She was so scared to see the doctors but she seemed so calm to see Yoona. I've never seen Yoona do her work but looking at her do her work now , she's a total different person. No , she's the girl I fell inlove with before.  Full of smiles and really passionate with it. The feelings that I had for her before just exploded back after seeing this side of her. After Yoona gave her the sedatives , she said goodbye and went out of the room. I followed her out and as she was walking away , I called her name out. She stopped and looked back at me and I approached her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona: Did                        say she wants something else?

Kibum: No. No , I just wanted to talk to you. if its ok with you.

Yoona: Sure. About what?

Kibum: You really like your work? Is it hard?

Yoona: *chuckles* Why are you asking? Well to answer your question , Its hard. Very hard. But when I see the patients smile when they get better , everything just feels good. I get tired but taking care of these people really brighten me up.

Kibum: Thats good. I never seen you work so it feels weird to see you. 

Yoona: Then you should drop by often to watch me work. We need volunteers here and I think you'll be an asset.

Kibum: I came out here because I wanted to tell you ... The personality you had while you were working , I saw the girl I fell in love with again. I like you best like that.

Yoona: Then why did you break up with me? If you liked that side of me , why did you leave me?

Kibum: Because I thought I was inlove with                        . When you acted differently when that was revolving around my head , I fell for my thoughts more. But I wasn't in love with her. I was jealous because they're my bestfriends and maybe I didn't get used to it so much before.

Yoona: I admit , I did change a little because I was feeling something too. You were weird when you look at her so I became a little possessive.

Kibum: Maybe if we can start over , we can settle our issues and not go to the deciding part so fast.

Yoona: *sighs* I did crazy things when you broke up with me. Thats why I helped Tiffany. I wanted you back but after hurting someone else's feelings , someone who didn't even hurt me on purpose , it felt bad. I tried to move on.

Kibum: Ohh .. Well , I just asked. Its ok. I undertstand. Maybe we can just be friends. I'd like that too. *walks away*

Yoona: Wait! *stops Kibum* I tried to move on but ... I didn't say I didn't want to start over again. I still love you.

Kibum: Really? *hugs Yoona* Thank you! I promise I won't be like how I was before!

Yoona: Ok Ok! Let me go! I'm supposed to work and call the doctors now.

Kibum: I'll pick you up later?

Yoona: *nods* Sure. Now go back inside.

 

 

 

 

 

She walked off and continued her work. I'll make it work this time. I promise , i'll never let anything like before happen again. I'm sure                            will be happy when I tell her about this. I went back to her room and if she was shaking a while ago , she seems so calm now. When the others ask her things , she just nods softly. When the doctors came in , she wasn't scared anytmore. She was just calm. They checked her leg , took some blood , check her temparature and everything else they had to do. We can't be happy yet. We're happy that she's awake but she still has something to go through , and thats the Leukemia.

 

 

 

=======================================================================

Thats it for now. I finished it this morning before I slept and I just woke up a while ago (9:34PM @Philippine Time).

My whole body hurts right now , especially my back. Its difficult to sit , stand and lean -.-

(Stupid LRT Trains , too crowded. My poor back T-T The trains in Japan are never as crowded as the trains here -.-) 

Anyways ... Yeah. I hope you liked the chapter! =)

I can't think of a good ending but I already know the concept for the sequel =)) Oh the irony XD

Till the next update =)  

 

 

Congrats to SJ for winning ALBUM OF THE YEAR for the 

3RD QUARTER at GAON AWARDS!!! YEY!!!! =D 

 

 

(P.S. *this is so completely off this Fic. Have you heard TROUBLEMAKER'S 'THE WORDS I DON'T WANNA HEAR'? I can't stop listening to it. Its such a great song.)

 

-MsShaiKyu :3