It'll hurt me more if you choose her.

The Best Friend I Love

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

All of us went to the guys' dorm. We waited ofr a phone call or something while thinking of a plan. We can't plan anything with the police , especially now that we know we're being watched. 

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Hyung. What can we do now? 

Leeteuk: I don't know. Its getting more and more complicated. 

Donghae: She wants me. I'm  the reason she's doing this. Do you think I should just give myself to her to end all of these?

Siwon: Do you think giving your self to her will save                    ?

Kibum: Thats my question too. If I was thinking like Tiffany , i'd think that even if I have you already , I know she'll always be in my way as long as she's alive.

Kangin: So basically , this is just a win to win situation for her? So unfair.

Sungmin: I have a plan. But this is gonna be a little ruff for us since we can't go to the police.

Yesung: What is it?!

Eunhyuk: Yeah! Tell us fast!

Sungmin: This is a little complicated. We have to keep quietly and move quietly , especially because we're being watched.

Sulli: I wanna join in.

Heechul: No you wont!

Sulli: My bestfriend is at stake here!

Sungmin: Its too dangerous!

Sulli: I don't care!

Sungmin: You're a girl! This isn't gonna be easy or safe!

Sulli:Oppa! You know how important she is to me too! To all of us! Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't help! It doesn't mean I can't do anything as much as you guys can! Dangerous or not , I'll still go! Whether you like it or not , i'll go!

Sungmin: ............... Fine. I'll allow you. But you have to stick with me. Because if anything bad happens to you and i'm not there to protect you , I might kill myself.

Sulli: *hugs Ming* Gomawo oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin told us his plan. Its much safer for us to plan here since we're sure we can't be watched. While Sungmin hyung told was telling us his plan , my phone started to ring. It was Tiffany calling , again. I answered it as soon as it started to ring and set it on speaker mode so that everyone else could here.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany: Wow! You answered so fast. You must've been waiting for me to call! How sweet!

Donghae: Shut up. Where's                        ?

Tiffany: You're talking to me but you're asking about her first? Don't worry. She's here. But we have to fix that attitude.

Donghae: Is she safe?

Tiffany: Safe? With me , she isn't. But we'll see. I'm starting to miss you so much again. Do you wanna see me again? Are you ready to give yourself to me already?

Donghae: Tell me where you are.

Tiffany: Ok but ... If you're not planning on giving yourself to me , You know what'll happen. You better not be planning on anything against me. I'll totally make sure the girl here will pay.

Donghae: Can I talk to her?

Tiffany: Hmm? I don't know. She's busy right now.

Donghae: What do you mean? What are you doing to her?!

Tiffany: I'm sorry. I can't tell you. Better just listen.

 

 

 

 

 

I listened carefully and it sounded like she placed the phone away from her. I could hear lots of guys laughing and                      's voice saying "Please don't do anything to me! Yah! Don't touch me!!! I said don't touch me!!!! Stay away! Please! Don't do this. Don't! Jebal!!!!!!!!!!!!". I already knew they weren't gonna do anything right to her but this is too much. I looked at the others and I can see them all shocked. Sulli was even crying but she covered and just powed her head down.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany: Wanna hear some more?

Donghae: You better not let them touch her or else! I can kill you!

Tiffany: *laughs* Chill! They were just playing with her! They can't do anything unless I say so ........ But they can do it if I say so too.

Donghae: Stop this Tiffany! She never did anything to you! Lets end this! Just tell me where you are so we can end this!

Tiffany: Very well ... I'll text you the details. You better not do anything i'd hate or else ....

   

 

 

 

 

She hung up. I just feel so mad and scared. What if they do something bad to her? I'm helpless. Everyone just looked at each other puzzled. I don't know if I can be forgiven once I do something about her. I can't handle this anymore. I hate this feeling of not gonna be able to do anything. When we got the text to Tiffany's location , we started to conduct our plans. She wants us to meet her there tomorrow at 7PM.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: We have to split up into groups. I set up 3 groups for this plan. Donghae , you have to go alone. She wants you but don't worry because we'll be right behind you.

Donghae: Yeah. I get it.

Sungmin: So Donghae is Group #1.

Eunhyuk: Thats not really a group when he's all alone. Maybe I should join him.

Sungmin: Tiffany wants him and if you come along , the plan will get ruined. Besides , we're all a group here. We're one group. Lets just say i'm splitting us up in sub-groups. But even so , we all work as one. Get that?

Leeteuk: Thats exactly what I would say.

Kangin: Enough with the moral lessons , we can have that later! We have to plan fast! What group am I?

Sungmin: group #2 is Kangin hyung , Yesung hyung , Siwon and Kibum. You guys will be behind Donghae. Group #3 is Me , Sulli , Heechul hyung , Teukie hyung and Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: What? I'm in the group with the girl? So that means I get the less action?

Sungmin: They'll need us just incase an emergency happens. Donghae will go in first. There are probably guards there that can contact Tiffany anytime they see reinforcements. So when Donghae comes in , Group #2 will take care of the guards after he gets in so we all can easily follow inside but you guys have to keep it quit. And we'll make sure nothing gets to Tiffany.

Kangin: Group 2 is the Fighting dudes right? Why is Yesung hyung included again?

Yesung: YAH!

Sulli: Oppa , if you're worried about me , you can join Group 2 instead. You're great in Martial arts. That'll sure be an advantage to us.

Sungmin: I can't leave you. If something bad happens to you , I don't know what i'd do to myself.

Sulli: Teukie oppa , Heechul oppa and Hyuk oppa are all in Group 3. They'll take care of me.

Sungmin: I can't do that. I trust in the Group 2 boys.

Kibum: We'll do everything we can.

Sungmin: When we all get in , Donghae will go to Tiffany. Group 2  and 3 will secretly have to go near where                       is. Tiffany gives out the commands. Donghae , you won't like what i'm gonna ask you to do but .....   You have to do it. You have to distract Tiffany. Keep her attention only to you. Group 2 will keep an eye on                      . Take her when you can as soon as you can. Be careful if they have weapons.

Kibum: We're no match for them if they have weapons. 

Sungmin: You'll see. Just focus on taking                         to our side and Donghae , focus on distracting Tiffany so we can do that before she gives out her commands.

Siwon: I think we should get ready. We have to be prepared.

Sungmin: I want Group 3 people to come with me. There's something I have to say to you guys.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin and the rest of Group 3 people went out to Hyuk's room. I don't know why they have to talk about it somewhere else but it doesn't matter anymore. All i'm worried of is                            . I hope everything goes as planned and we get to save her.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm tired. I can't do anything but cry. I'm scared and tired. Tiffany already left but before she left , she told me to get ready for tomorrow. Get ready for my last day in life. I'm getting even more scared. What can she do? They tied me up in a chair with a very thick rope. The rope is too thick and tied on me too tight. Everytime I try to move , it ends up hurting me. I can see some little scars around my arms already. Because of my Leukemia , it started bleeding more than how a usual small sacr should but because its just small scars , it doesn't bleed as bad as how big scars bleed. But still , I feel weaker. I can't help but cry even more. If I die , it'll hurt. Because I didn't get to spend my final days with my family and friends , especially Donghae.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Today , we're going to the place where I have to save                        . All i'm hoping for is her safety. I hope she's safe and not hurt. We went along with our plans , I know the others will be following me but I can't look back. I have to think its just me. They hid her in an old abandoned building here in Incheon. I went inside looking for them. I went to the place where I saw a light. I ran there and saw a girl tied to a chair. Its                           ! Seeing her condition , I can't help but get hurt. She looks so weak. I called out her name. She looked at me but she looked so weak. I can see blood all over her arms. I ran to her but two guys blocked my way. Then two other guys came out and went besides                        . Tiffany came out with them.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany: *claps her hands* Bravo! You found us. I've been waiting all day. 

Donghae: Tiffany , let her go.

Tiffany: You're so excited all the time. You're always rushing. Lets makes this happening slow and fun. Its even more exciting like that.

Donghae: Tiffany , just let her go. I'm here. This is what you want right? I'm here now so let her go.

Tiffany: How can I trust you so easily? Surely you planned on something to stop my plans.

Donghae: Did you see me with anyone? I'm here alone and now you have to let her go!

Tiffany: Really? So you really came here whole heartedly because you're ready to give yourself to me? *walks closer to Hae* Prove it. Donghae , Tell me you love me infront of her and prove to me that you love me more than her.

Me: Donghae oppa ....... Don't do it. I can take getting hurt but if I hear you say you love her , its gonna hurt more.

Donghae:                     . I have to save you.

Me: *cries* Oppa ... If you love me , you won't do what she wants.

Tiffany: So you have to choose. Choose me and save her worthless life or choose her and regret it.

Donghae: *looks at you* ............. I'm sorry                         .

 

 

 

 

 

I have to do what the guys said. I have to distract Tiffany so I can save                     . I have no choice. I love her but I have to do this to save her. I went closer to Tiffany and kiss her to distract her from the others. I tried to hold it in as much as I can even if I didn't like it at all. I opened my eyes and looked at                       . I can see her crying. I can see the guys approaching                        . Kangin hyung and Siwon hyung punched and kicked the 2 guys holding                        . Kibum and Yesung hyung took care of the others while                         ran off.  Tiffany heard the noises and pulled away from me but I held her back.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany: YAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Don't let her escape! Do what I told you! Now!

 

 

 

 

WTH did she just ....? I saw one of Tiffany's men stand up and was making his way to                             . I let go of Tiffany and ran towards the guy to stop him. When I got a hold of him , I heard a gunshot was released from behind me. I looked behind me and it was Tiffany with a gun. I saw the police making their way and holding Tiffany and taking her gun. But the position the gun was pointing at when she made the shot. It was facing the way                           ran to. I looked to where she went to and all the guys were there. Sulli was crying out                        's name. I'm getting worried. Very worried. I let go of the guy I was holding and ran to her. She was on the ground and her left leg go hit by Tiffany's gunshot. She was still awake , trying to fight the pain. I went to her side and held her hand. Her eyes are full of tears.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: O-oppa ... Y-you ... You ... You chose ..... h-her?

Donghae: No! I didn't choose her. I only did that to save you.

Me: I-it ... It ... It hurts *sobs* My leg is burning .. Oppa ... Everything hurts. My heart hurts the most.

Donghae: No *kisses my hand* Fight it. I love you. I chose you. I only did that to save you but you're the one I love.

Me: Oppa , i'm sleepy.

Donghae: No. Don't sleep. Fight it. Stay awake.

Me: I cant ... Everything hurts. I wanna sleep. I feel so weak.

Donghae:                            !! Don't! *cries* Don't. Don't leave me.

Me: If I close my eyes , will I ever wake up?

Donghae: Fight it. We're all here for you. All of us. We're here and we want you to get well as soon as possible.

Sulli:                         ! *sobs* Fight it! I can't lose you! I'll be miserable if you leave me.

Me: S-sulli. When something bad happens .... Tell them the truth. I ... I can't .. I can't talk well. Just .... Take care. A-all ... All of ... All of you. H-hae op-ppa. I .... I ... I l-love you. *closes her eyes*

Hae:                         !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

She closed her eyes and was unconscious already. My tears started to burst out. I hugged her tight. The police had a medical team with them They checked                       and said she still has her pulse and she's still breathing. She just fainted. But they also said her blood loss is incredibly too much. Not how a normal person would lose blood even if they got shot. They quickly took her to the ambulance and we followed. Sulli kept crying. But I can't blame her , my tears won't disappear too. The police said they'll just take us to the hospital and we followed as they commanded. Sulli was hugging Sungmin tightly while she kept sobbing. The three of us were in the police car on the way to the hospital. I can't help but cry too. This is my fault. I should've never let Tiffany go and give her the chance to do that gunshot. My tears are flowing non-stop.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Donghae .... I'm sorry my plan failed.

Hae: Its my fault hyung .... I'm sorry.

Sulli: O-oppa. W-what if something happens to her?! *sobs* Oppa. This is killing me. Ottoke?!

Hae: Hyung ... What was the truth she was saying?

Sulli: The truth *sobs*. That'll surely make things worse. Thats why i'm so scared. *sobs* Sungmin: Hae , i'll tell you when we getb to the hospital. Right now , lets just pray for                            .

 

 

 

================================================================

 

HAHAHA. Opps. I forgot to uncheck the "Hide Chapter" part so I didn't get to really post it last night =))

SORRY!

I thought I posted it already. I'm really sorry! Maybe I was so sleepy that I forgot to uncheck it. I thought I did.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

So there are only a few more chapters to come!!! And after this , i'll start the sequel!! WAAAHHHHH.

Thanks so much for the support guys! =)

 

 

-MsShaiKyu :3