Love is stupid

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I don't know what's happening. I woke up and my head hurts a lot. I feel so dizzy. I looked around the place. It was all blurred at first but then ... It looks i'm in some abandoned place. My hands were tied up on a chair. So was my feet and body. I tried releasing myself but I feel so weak that I cant. I tried releasing myself more but I cant. Only the tears from my eyes were the ones escaping. I saw a few men at the side talking to each other.

 

 

 

 

Me: Y-yah. Who are you? Why are doing this to me?!! Let me out!!!!!!

Guy1: Shut up!

Me: Who are you?! What did I do to you?! Let me go. Please .....

Guy2: Are you nuts? *comes closer to me* Why would we let you go? 

Me: Because I didn't do anything to you! Let me go!

Guy1: *comes closer and slaps me* I said shut up!

Guy3: This girl is too noisy. Did our boss say we can permanently keep her quiet?

Me: Boss? Who's your boss? Why are you doing this?!

Guy3: You’ll meet our boss tomorrow. In the mean time , Just keep quiet.

Me: Please let me go. My parents and friends might get worried. Please ... I won't tell the police about this , just let me go!

Guy2: Aish .. Too noisy. 

Guy3: *holds my face* But she is pretty. Maybe we can have fun with her first before we kill her *smirks*

Me: Please don't do anything to me. *cries* I'm begging you.

Guy1: You can't do anything to her unless the boss tells you too. Don't worry , Miss. As long as our boss doesn't command us to touch you , we wont. So keep quiet because if we lose temper , we might disobey orders and make you scream for a reason!!!

 

 

 

 

They all started to laugh. They were laughing when they left me at this place. Ottoke? I don't know what to do. I'm so scared ... I tried to escape but i'm really tied up very tightly and I feel so weak. I can't do anything but cry .....

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I was with the guys. We're at their dorm. They wanna have a little get together. They were so happy when I told them i'm getting engaged to                         that they wanted to throw a little get together. Kangin hyung bought lots of alcohol but me , Hyuk and Yesung hyung don't really drink. Kibum's here so two strong guys in drinking together? This is gonna be interesting. They were getting everything ready when my phone started ringing. I thought it was                      calling but it was Sulli.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Ohh ... Sulli. Whats up?

Sulli: Donghae oppa , is                      with you?

Donghae: No. Why?

Sulli: I've been looking for her all over but I can't find her.

Donghae: Did you try to call her?

Sulli: Only a million times. But she won't pick up. Her phone just keeps ringing but no answer. Maybe she's with the guys.

Donghae: No ... I'm with the guys.

Sulli: Then , with Kibum?

Donghae: Kibum's here too. Maybe she's with Sungmin.

Sulli: No. Sungmin oppa's busy. I texted him but he said she's not with him. The last thing she told me , she's going to the mall. Oppa , i'm really worried. She always answers my calls once it passes to 5 missed calls. She never leaves her phone behind. 

Donghae: I'll try to call her. If she doesn't answer my calls , i'll go to the mall and i'll text you. 

Sulli: Ok .. I'll call Sungmin oppa too. Maybe he not busy anymore so he can help us look for her.

 

 

 

 

 

I tried calling her but like what Sulli said , she's not picking up. I'm getting really worried. I texted Sulli and told her to meet me at the mall. I went to the mall right after and search for all the places she could've gone there. I couldn't find her anywhere. Sulli and Sungmin met up with me there and we all searched separately but we couldn't find her. We went back to the parking lot and was gonna search for her at other possible places she could've gone to but as I was getting on my car , I saw a familiar car at the side mirror. Its her car!!! I quickly ran out and went closer to it. I keep knocking at front door , trying to open it to see if she's there.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae:                       ! *knocks at the window* Are you there? Open the door! Its me , Donghae! I'm getting really worried!!*tries to open it* 

Sulli: Oppa! *tries to stop him* I don't think anyone's there!

Donghae: But where could she have gone to? She cant just leave her car here.

Sulli: *looks around* Omo! Isn't that her bag?! *point to the ground*

 

 

 

 

 

Her bag was on the ground along with some other things. I opened her bag and her cellphone was there. Why is this here?! Why did she leave it behind? Did something happen?! I don't know what i'll do if something bad happens to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Oppa , i'm really worried!

Sungmin: Guards , does this place have a surveillance camera?

Guard: Yes sir. There's one right over there *point at the camera* where its focus is right here.

Donghae: Where is SHE!? We have to find her! What if something bad happened?

Sulli: Donghae oppa. Calm down.

Donghae: I'm really worried. Its like , everytime I propose to her , she gets in trouble afterwards.

Sungmin: We're worried too. But worrying so much wont get us anywhere. Lets go to the Surveillance room to see what happened.

 

 

 

 

We went to the office of the mall. Sungmin hyung and Sulli was inside the Surveillance room while I called the guys and told them about what happened. What if something bad happens? I promised to protect her but i'm not even with her. The guys were on their way. I was waiting for Sungmin hyung and Sulli to come out while they were looking for the video footage of what happened.

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

The guards took us to the Surveillance room to see the video. They searching for the video on the time Sulli said she last talked to her. They kept looking and we found the footage of her arrival. A van parked right next to her car after she parked her car. The guys that came out looked awfully suspicious. They fast forwarded it again to the part where she came back to her car. Some guys went to her and held her arms and placed a handkerchief on and dragged her in their van and ran off.

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Oppa! Who are those guys??!

Sungmin: I don't know. 

Sulli: Why would they do this?! *starts to cry* They might hurt her *Hugs Ming*

Sungmin: Its too early to say things. But I know one person who's crazy enough to do this.

 

 

 

 

 

We went back outside after talking to the mall authorities saying they'll try to find out who did this. Donghae and his other friends were there. As soon as he saw us , he approached us and eagerly asked what happened.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: From what we've seen on the surveillance camera , it looks like she was kidnapped.

Donghae: Kidnapped?!

Kangin: But , who could've done this to her?

Sungmin: I don't know. Its not clear to me since those guys didn't look so familiar at alll.

Heechul: *goes to Sulli* Kwenchana?

Sulli: *cries and hugs Heechul* Oppa! I'm so worried! What will they do to her?!

Leeteuk: What matters first is we should find her. Who knows what can happen. We have to tell the police.

Kibum: If they lay a single finger on her , they're gonna get it! She's my best friend after all , even after everything that happened! I won't let anyone hurt her!

Yesung: *pats Donghae's shoulder* Its gonna be ok. Don't worry. She'll come back safe.

Donghae: I can't help it hyung ... I can feel like there's something she's not telling me and that this might worsen it.

 

 

 

 

 

We went to the police station to report what happened. We told                      's parents too and they were worried. Very worried. Her mom kept crying and the fainted. I have to find her. If it was a kidnap for ransom , we should've gotten a call by now but still , nothing. Even if I fear God , I can't promise to not kill anyone who even dares to lay a finger on her. All of us got really busy , none of us went home. Even Sulli and Sungmin stayed with us. Good thing                     's parents welcomely allowed us to use the guests rooms while we all plan on where and where to find                       .

 

--Your POV--

 

It was night time already , they don't seem to plan on releasing me anytime soon. They placed a cloth cover on my mouth a while ago to stop me from screaming so much but then one guy came with food and took the cover off my mouth.

 

 

 

 

Guy1: Eat.

Me: I can't eat when i'm all tied up.

Guy1: What do you want me to do?! Feed you?!

Me: You can at least try to release me from this chair.

Guy1: Shut up! I'm not stupid enough to do that Missy. Eat it in a way you can! I couldn't care less!

Me: How can you do this? You're not human at all.

Guy1: Humans live for money and we need money. I'm sorry Missy , we're just doing our job. You should even be thanking me that i'm stoping my guys from trying to lay a finger on you. If the boss tells them to touch you as much as they want , then be sorry.

Me: Please let me go. I won't tell the police on you. I'll give you money!

Guy1: Sorry. But once we made a deal with someone , it can't be helped. And this boss is dangerous. Crazy enough to do anything. *chuckles* Who knows? When she gets what she wants , she might decide on killing you next.

Me: You and you're boss aren't human! To think you can do something like this for money and doing this to a person who doesn't even have any sins to you! Even if someone made a mistake on you , this still isn't an acceptable punishment!

Guy1: Oh shut the up! You talk like a mom! I don't care whats right or wrong. All I care about is the money so that I can live my life. Now shut the up and eat!

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know who asked them to do this to me. But I really hate this. The guy went to the other room and left me again. I wanna get out of here. I can't do anything but cry. I didn't eat the food they gave because they're no way. I tried to but I ended up falling and I couldn't stand anymore. I fell asleep as I cried on the floor all night. I feel water was splashed on me. I opened my eyes and it was morning already. I thought that if I sleep , I would wake up to nothing but i'm still here.

 

 

 

 

Guy2: Yah! Wake up if you don't want me to drown you!

Me: W-whats going on?

Guy3: You forget so fast Missy. Someone wants to see you.

Me: What? Who?

???:                         ! Its been a long long time! *laughs* Look at you! You look so pitiful. If only you listened to what I said before , we wouldn't have ended up to this! *laughs*

Me: Ti….. Tiffany?

Tiffany: Who else hates you so much to even do this?

Me: Why are you doing this?! Why are you always trying to get me in trouble?! 

Tiffany: *goes to me and holds my chin* Simple. You're always the girl who messes with me and Donghae. If only you didn't come to our lives , me and Donghae could've been together! If only you didn't seduce him--!

Me: You're crazy! I didn't seduce Donghae! I don't blame him for not falling inlove with you because you're CRAZY!

Tiffany: *slaps me* And what? You think you're better?! 

Me: Isn't the police after you already?

Tiffany: Yeah. And its your fault too! After stealing Donghae you're gonna want me to end up in prison?! I don't think so! You'll die first before that happens!

Me: This is stupid! You're crazy! Let me go!

Tiffany: Are you stupid? Why would I let you go? I wont let you go if it means you'll marry Donghae! I won't let that happen! And I still need you for my plans.

Me: What plans?

Tiffany: The plan where Donghae would give himself to me infront of you.

Me: Thats never gonna happen. 

Tiffany: Watch me make it happen.

 

 

 

 

She took out her phone and dialled someone's number. Two guys held me both and she went closer to me. She said she's gonna call Donghae. One of the two guys were securing my mouth as well.

 

 

 

Donghae: Yoboseyo?

Tiffany: Donghae oppa! Its me , Tiffany. Did you miss me?

Donghae: What do you want again? 

Tiffany: You , of course.

Donghae: You're crazy! Stop calling me to say such useless things! Why are you even calling me?  The police is after you already , right?

Tiffany: Useless? But I heard you were looking for                            .

Donghae: How did you know that? Do you know where she is?!

Tiffany: Maybe you should find out for your self. Here ....*takes the phone to me* Talk. Cry for help!

Me: Donghae!? Donghae oppa! *cries* Donghae oppa ... I'm scared. Oppa!

Donghae:                         ?! Is that you? W-where are you? Tell me!

Me: I don't know where I am. Oppa , i'm scared. But ... don't do anything she says. Please ... Don't .....

Donghae: Don't worry. I'll save you. I'm gonna save you no matter what.

Tiffany: *takes the phone away from me* Enough chit chat. You heard her useless words already.

Donghae: What are doing with her?! Why is she with you? You're the one who kidnapped her?

Tiffany: My oh my ... Isn't it obvious already?

Donghae: You better not hurt her!

Tiffany: Oh , I wont. Unless I get what I want. 

Donghae: What do you want?!

Tiffany: Weren't you listening to me a while ago? I said I want you! I want you to be mine forever!

Donghae: You're pathetic! I'll never be yours!

Tiffany: Call me Pathetic all you want. But if you'll never be mine , you'll never see                      again.

Donghae: If you or your guys there lay a single finger on her , you're gonna get it!

Tiffany: Try me! Try me Donghae! I'm not scared of you. You know exactly what I can do.

Donghae: Tell me where you are!

Tiffany: Donghae , Donghae , Donghae. You're so excited! We're not in the yet. Tell you what , i'll call you later and tell you the details. In the mean time , i'll have fun chit chatting with                          for a while.

Donghae: What? No! Just tell me now and--

 

 

 

 

She hunged up the phone and started laughing. I'm scared. What can she do? She's done so much to me already but this is too much. Its not right anymore. I didn't even do anything to her but this is just too much.

 

 

 

 

Me: I can't believe someone could do this!

Tiffany: Thats because when someone warns you , you should be careful and follow the warning.

Me: You'll never get Donghae this way. You're only pushing yourself away from him more!

Tiffany: Then if I can never get him , so should you.

Me: But he loves me!
Tiffany: Love? LOVE? Its stupid. 

Me: How can say those things?

Tiffany: Because love is stupid when it comes to you two! Your love is stupid! I've always loved Donghae! But because you came in the picture , he never cared about me! Just because he saw you! If only you didn't come back! If only you just married Sungmin , we wouldn't have gotten to this point!

Me: No one will love you when you can't learn to love yourself! You're saying you love Donghae but do you even love yourself? Because if you do , you'd respect yourself and not do crazy things like this.

Tiffany: *slaps me* I love myself enough to do this! Donghae's stupid for choosing you! And you know , I have something over you.

Me: What do you mean?

Tiffany: Well , lets say one of my men here was doing a little spying on you. You have irregular numbers of visits in the hospital. Too irregular for a person who's not even sick. So we did a little research. And ... *faces me* I found out everything.

Me: Y-you did? How did you--?

Tiffany: Money always exposes the truth. When you're dying already , be sure to tell me so I can attend the funeral. Better yet , I can just kill you right now *laughs*
Me: You're crazy!

Tiffany: Don't worry. I won't use this info I got unless I need it.

Me: This'll only get you in trouble!

Tiffany: I'm already in trouble for the car accident. I can't let you have a good life while i'm miserable so you might as well die if I have to give myself up!

 

 

 

 

The just went out laughing like a crazy person. I wanna try to get out but she left those other guys watching me. They really get me scared. I don't know what to do. I have to get out of here. What if she hurts Donghae? I have to find a way to get out of here. But I feel so weak. I don't know why my body's like this. 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Tiffany has                  . She's crazy. What if she hurts her? I can't take it if she tries to hurt her. If they lay a single finger on her , i don't know what I can do. She's never gonna leave us behind? The others looked at me after the phone hunged up. I told them it was Tiffany who took her.

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Her again? Aish. She's crazy!

Sungmin: Where are they?

Donghae: I don't know. She said she'll call me again soon.

Kangin: We can't just wait here until she says a word! We have to save                     !

Donghae: But we have no idea where she is.

Heechul: Well , we can't just sit here and not do anything.

Donghae: I don't know any place where that girl could've taken her. 

Leeteuk: This is getting out of hand. This is too much , even for Tiffany.

Donghae: She's really crazy. After the car accident , this. When will she ever just keep quiet?

Kibum: Lets just hope                      's fine. We can't do anything right now.

Yesung: There's so many places in Korea where she could've taken her. If Tiffany was able to conduct a plan to take her , we have to think of something to get her back.

Kangin: Hyung , its impossible. Like what you said , there's so many places in Korea where she can hide her.

Eunhyuk: Then lets get help from the police.

Kibum: That would be the best thing to do. We have to track them down with the help of the police. But we have to keep it quiet or else. Who knows what she can do to                       . She managed to hit her and almost kill her. If she finds out we're hunting her down with the police , she might do something.

 

 

 

 

The guys all stood up from their seats and got ready to drive off to the police station again. I don't know anything about Tiffany. I don't know if even had friends or if she has a family so I don't know where we're gonna start. Its like going back to square 1. Unless she tells us where she is , we wont have a clue about them. 

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

 

Ottoke? We have to find                      ! She's sick. Who knows what they can do to her? What if that Tiffany uses her Leukemia against her? This is bad. If she knows about it .... She might use it to hurt her. The others guys got ready to leave. I went to Sungmin oppa since he and I are the only ones who knows about                     's health. I pulled him outside so that we can talk by ourselves.

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Oppa , i'm scared.

Sungmin: I said it'll be fine. We'll find her.

Sulli: But she's sick. This will surely affect her. What if Tiffany knows? What if she uses that over her?

Sungmin:                  's a strong lady. We're not sure if Tiffany knows about it but if she does , she's not stupid enough to try and use it now.

Sulli: But she's crazy! What if she tries to kill her?!
Sungmin: Don't say that.

Sulli: I'm just worried. She's been through so much and now this. Why is it always her? When will her life ever be normal?! 

Sungmin: Calm down *holds her shoulders* Don't be so mad.

Sulli: *cries* I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so worried. You know she's my only best friend. I can't dare lose her. 

Sungmin: *hugs Sulli* We're gonna find her. She's gonna be safe.

Sulli: You know that her condition isn't good. Sure , she's getting well but any bad thing that can happen ..... her sickness can kill her.

Sungmin: Don't say that.

??: Can kill who?

 

 

 

I didn't realize the front door opened because all I can hear is me sobbing. Hee oppa came out looking all curious at us. 

 

 

 

Heechul: Who's sickness can kill who?

Sulli: O-oppa.

Heechul: Who were you talking about? Is there something we have to know?

Sulli: N-no ...

Sungmin: She was ........... she was talking about another family friend.

Heechul: Are you sure thats it?

Sulli: *nods*

Heechul: Don't worry. I'm sure your friend will be fine and so will                      .

Sulli: I hope so.

Heechul: Why don't we go out and eat for a while? The others and I will go out for a while to eat. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

Sulli: I can't eat. I'm not hungry and not in this situation.

Sungmin: Kwenchana. Donghae and I will go to the police station. You have to eat.

Sulli: But oppa!

Sungmin: No buts!

Heechul: So who's coming with us to eat and who's going with Donghae and Sungmin?

Kangin: I'm going with Donghae.

Leeteuk: Me too.

Yesung: Me three.

Siwon: Me FOUR!

Eunhyuk: Aish. After everyone said they'll be going along with Donghae , it kinda sounds selfish to say I wanna eat.

Heechul: And I sound so selfish after offering to go out and eat.

Donghae: I think it'll be better if only a few of us goes to the police station. Like what Kibum said , we have to lay low in planning.

Kibum: I'm coming along. Somehow , I know how Tiffany thinks. Well , a little. I think I can help.

Leeteuk: I really think I have to go along too. I'm the oldest. The group thats going to eat will have Heechul with them so it evens things out.

Heechul: Did you just indirectly call me OLD?

Leeteuk: Yes , now , I think the others should just go out and eat. We'll eat after we settle everything.

Sulli: I wanna come along.

Sungmin: No ...

Sulli: But oppa! I can't just eat and do nothing!

Sungmin: I already said , no buts! 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa , Donghae oppa , Kibum oppa and Eeteuk oppa all went to the Police station together while the rest of us were left. I didn't wanna go out and eat but .... Aish. We went to a small restaurant and they ordered the food for me. The food arrived infront of us but I didn't feel like eating. Here we are , eating generously while                           is somewhere and i'm not even sure if they're letting her eat or not. I just ended up staring at the food and my tears couldn't help but burst out.

 

 

 

 

Heechul: Hey ... Don't you like what we ordered?

Eunhyuk: Do you like something else?

Sulli: Its not that. I just ..... How can you all eat after everything thats happening? I feel like dying due to too much worries. I can't even think straight. I don't know anymore *sobs*

Heechul: Uljima.

Sulli: My best friend is out there somewhere being held kidnap by some crazy lunatic who's up to no good. *lays head on the table* I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO *sobs more*

Yesung: S-sulli-ah. People are looking us.

Sulli: I DON’T CARE!!

Heechul: Please ... Please stop crying and eat. Imagine this , will                      like it if she sees you like this?

Sulli: Imagine me when i'm thinking of how they treat her there!!!

Siwon: God will surely guide her through anything. She'll be fine.

Kangin: If you frown so much and keep crying , you'll develop frown lines.

Sulli: I don't care even if I develop cry lines if it existed! I just want my best friend back!

Eunhyuk: Crying your eyes out wont get her back!

Sulli: And so will eating!

Heechul: Please! Just try to eat. Stop crying! We'll go to the police station and follow them after this.

Sulli: Promise?? 

Heechul: Yeah! Yeah! So eat!

 

 

 

 

I ate really fast because I wanna go to the police station soon. I really need to see my best friend badly. I think i'll die for being too worried if I don't see her ok soon. I can't even think of anyone tormenting her. If that Tiffany hurts her I don't know what i'd do. I don't even wanna think of losing my one and only best friend.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

We went to the police and explained everything. They asked us if she told me where they are but she didn't say it so we couldn't tell them.  The hyungs suggested to track the number of the caller but can't because its most probably a prepaid cell phone number. The police just old us to contact them when she calls again. I feel so hopeless when we walked out of the station.

 

 

 

 

Eeetuk: Donghae-ah .. Kwenchana. 

Donghae: All of this is happening because of me. Tiffany wants me and we all know that. She's never gonna stop until she gets me.

Sungmin: I never faced someone as scary as her in my life. She can do anything. She will do anything. She's crazy. No one can entrust her with anything.

Kibum: It kinda makes me regret everything. Helping her separate you and                       before. It feels so wrong now. Its like I put my best friend's life in stake.

Donghae: Do you think she'll do something bad to her?

Sungmin: There's no doubt that she can do something bad to her but I don't think she's stupid enough to actually hurt her now. She probably plans on getting you first and then taking care of her later after she finds her useless.

Donghae: I'll never forgive her if something bad happens to                        .  I really have to save her. I have to save her before she thinks she doesn't need her anymore.

 

 

 

 

We continued making our way to our car. I'm really worried. All I can think about is if                    's safe or not. Before I went in the car , I looked at the road and saw a guy in a motor with a helmet on talking to the phone while looking at me. I really can't see his face well. As soon as he realized I was looking back , he put down his phone and fixed his helmet. I just ran to him because I have this feeling that he was a look out for Tiffany but he drove his motor as fast as he could and got away. I tried running after him but I just ended up falling down and the others went to me.

 

 

 

 

Kibum: Donghae-ah! What's wrong?

Donghae: That ... THAT GUY!

Eeteuk: What guy?

Donghae: That guy I was chasing on the motor! I think he was watching us.

Sungmin: Are you sure?

Donghae: He was talking to someone at the phone while observing us. As soon as he saw me looking at him , he put his phone down and went off. 

Kibum: This is crazy! If she has someone observing our every move , then it won"t be safe for                      ! She might hurt her when she finds out were conducting plans against her.

 

 

 

 

My phone started to ring. I'm sure its Tiffany calling. If that guy really was a spy from her then planning with the police is not safe at ll knowing she has eyes around.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany: Donghae oppa. Why so stubborn? If you get me mad , I might just kill her.

Donghae: Don't even dare hurt her or else , I might not get to control myself anymore and hurt you even if you're a girl!

Tiffany: You always hurt me Donghae! Always! But this time , things are gonna go my way. I'm not the one who's gonna be hurt and alone this time! Its either you make it go my way or i'll just send                             off to hell! Because if I can't be happy , neither can she! Don't even try to pull of  stunt with the police again. I'm watching you Donghae. One wrong move and i'll send the girl you love off to her place. Off to the tomb I set for her.

 

 

 

 

She hung up right after. I feel so helpless. She can hurt her. We can't get help from the police anymore. I wanna save her and I know the police can help but I can't take the risk. Why did this have to happen? I should've never left her side. If I can't even prevent trouble from happening to her , am I still deserving to be the guy for her? I don't know what I can do if something bad happens. I might not be able to get a hold of myself anymore. This is all my fault.

 

 

 

============================================================================================================

 

 

HA! So its 2 in the morning. I'm back in the Philippines and i'm hyper at this time XD

So yeah. I edited everything and I made it a little longer now.

Just wait for me to update again. Sorry if it'll take long.

I'm just .......... not really busy ........... more like 'playing around' XD

I just got back in the Philippines and I missed my friends so i'm pretty much just hanging out with them to make up for the 6 months we were separated. But you probably don't care about me and my personal life anyways XD

 

There should only be 3 chapters left but it looks like i'll add about ...... 3-4 more (or maybe even more depends n my brain's cpacity XD).

And after I finish this FF here , i'll post the other Donghae FF i'm posting on FB here!

Now that has more than 60 chapters already so .... Its gonna be hard to transfer everything but I will!

 

 

Thanks to all the subscribers and readers!

Your comments , subscription and the time you spend on reading this fic is all appreciated!

Thanks for being patient with me too and waiting for me to update =)

Thank you! =)

 

-Ms.ShaiKyu :3