Will I ever live in PEACE?

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

My parents became very busy after I ran from the whole marriage thingy. I feel sorry. I wanna help them but they just ask me to rest. I got a message from Donghae the next day asking me to meet up with him. I went out to the balcony of my room and I felt the breeze of the fresh , morning air. The weather is very nice. Not too hot , not too cold , just right and the wind breezing through my face feels very nice. After taking in the fresh air , I looked around and saw Sungmin oppa at the other balcony at the room next to mine. He was looking outside too and doesn't seem to notice me.

 

 

 

 

Me: SUNGMIN OPPA!!

Sungmin: *looks at me* Oh. You're up early. I didn't notice.

Me: Yeah. How long have you been there?

Sungmin: A while ago , I guess. Ohh and by the way , i'm leaving. 

Me: What? You're going back to your house?

Sungmin: Nah. My father's still mad at me for letting you run off. He's not preventing me to go back but I don't wanna hear his constant whinning. I rented a condo unit and i'll stay there for a while/

Me: You didn't have to do that. You know you and Sulli are welcome here all the time even after what happened.

Sungmin: No. Its about time to leave to. 

Me: If the reason is because I hurt you , i'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't say anything and just went back inside the room. I know he's like that because he's hurt. Because its the 2nd time I rejected him. Even worst , this 2nd one , When its already him and I did a last minute rejection. I went to his room and , he's really seriously. He was packing his things already. Sulli came in right after me.

 

 

 

 

Me: Sungmin oppa ...

Sungmin: *smiles at me* Why are you here?

Sulli: Oppa! You're leaving me? Are you going back to appa?!

Sungmin: No. I'm not. You know how he is when he's mad. You can still stay here. You don't have to follow me.

Sulli: But oppa!

Me: You don't have to leave. You're family too. If its because of the marriage , i'm sorry.

Sungmin: *stands and faces me* You silly girl. I told you! I'm fine! I should be the one who's saying sorry. I want you to be happy.

Me: Thank you for understanding me. I'm sorry if its the 2nd time I rejected you. I'm sorry.

Sungmin: You don't have to apologize. I've been wrong a couple of times ... Because of me , you've been stressed. Now all I want is for you to be happy.

Me: *hugs sungmin* Just be careful ok?

Sungmin: I'm always careful. You're the one who should be careful.

Sulli: Oppa , i'll help you pack your things.

Sungmin: Thanks Sulli. *pushs me away* Take care                      . And i'm sorry. For everything. For every wrong thing I did. I can't tell you because its so many. I don't want you to hate me. But I'm very sorry for all of them.

 

 

 

 

 

He can't tell me? Why? Is it bad? Maybe he just means the wedding stuffs. Sungmin and Sulli were packing things while I just watched. I'm so sad and I feel guilty because its probably my fault. After he packed up , he said goodbye to all of us after breakfast but promised to visit. When he left , my parents talked to me in the living room.

 

 

 

 

Mom:                              .

Me: Hmm?

Mom: We have to tell you something really important.

Me: What is it?

Dad: Its about the US branch of our company. We found out that there were some people giving us the wrong info of whats happening there. You didn't have to marry Sungmin at all. 

Mom: We already fired those people after finding out. But because of what they did , lots of stuffs have been going on and we have to fix things.

Me: You're leaving me again?

Dad: Your wedding problem started because we left. We have to go back and fix things in order for this to never happen again.

Mom: We can see you're fine now. We went here to make sure you are and take care of you but now that we can see you're well , its about time we go back there and fix the problems.

Sulli: Auntie. Uncle. I'll take care of                       for you. I promise to never leave her side.

Me: *tears up* Be careful. I'm gonna miss you. Come back if you're not gonna be so busy anymore.

Dad: You don't have to worry about us. You should worry about you. Always be careful. You can visit us if you miss us , we can visit you as well.

Me: *goes to them and hugs them* ... I love you

 

 

 

 

 

Why is everybody leaving? After the conversation , I went back to my room and drank medicines. Why is everyone suddenly leaving? But I guess its better this way. I don't have to try so hard in hiding my sickness. I just hope Donghae doesn't leave me because I don't know what to do if that happens. Sulli's still with me. I hope she doesn't leave me too ................ Donghae. Oh! I forgot! I have to meet him. After all this 'LEAVING' business everyone seems to be doing , I forget things. I went to my room and started looking for clothes but I don't really know what to wear. I took out almost everything.

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

 

I got a text from the guy who keeps texting me. He wants me to meet him. I don't know if I should. What if he's a kidnapper , ..... what is he's a bad person? I went to                         's room to ask her if I should meet him or not. I got to her room and there were clothes everywhere. Is there a robbery that occured here or something?

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Woah. Why is it so messy?

Me: I'm looking for something to wear.

Sulli: I thought you were rubbed or something.

Me: Oh. I wanna ask you something. About the guy who texts you. What happened to him?

Sulli:He said he wants us to meet. But I don't know if I should.

Me: *laughs* Just meet him.

Sulli: Why should I? What if he's a ert or something? ........... Wait ... Do you know him?! 

Me: Maybe ...

Sulli: Tell me! So I can decide if I should go or no!

Me: Just meet him. Trust me.

Sulli: Fine. I will but if he's a kidnapper , or anything bad ... I'll blame you.

Me: Just help me pick something to wear. You'll be fine. If he even tries to do something bad to you , he's gonna get something from me.

Sulli: Ok. Ok. Nuff said. I'll help you.

Me: Ohh ... By the way , About Sungmin oppa. Do you know where his condo is?

Sulli: Yeah. He gave me the address before he left. Why? You wanna visit him now? He just moved there a while ago you know.

Me: Actually , I wanna talk to him. I think he has to know whats happening to me.

Sulli: Are you sure you wanna tell him? What if he tells your parents?

Me: I trust him. I know he wont tell. He has to know. Because , we're getting everything fixed.

Sulli: Ok. I'll give you the address after we pick your clothes.

Me: Thanks Sulli.

 

 

 

 

 

I went through her pile of clothes. I chose a cute outfit for her. I'm so worried about her and to how Sungmin oppa will react. I wanna go with her but she told me not to. After all thats happened to her , she deserves some peace and rest. Though she wont tell Donghae , it'll make her feel better to open up to someone else besides me.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

After Sulli picked a cute outfit for me , I took a little rest before I went to Sungmin oppa's condo unit. When I got there and knocked at his door , he opened it and smiled at me. He guided me inside. It was very messy. He asked me to sit on the couch. There were lots of boxes on the couch so placed them on the floor and we sat on the couch together.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: I'm sorry its so messy. Not a good place to welcome guests yet. You know I just got here hours ago. If I knew you were coming so soon , I would've fixed things more.

Me: Its ok.

Sungmin: Why are you here so soon? You probably missed me already huh? *grins*

Me: You really seem ok. You're joking again.

Sungmin : I already told you. I'm ok. I'm happy as long as you are.

Me: Oppa , I wanna go straight to the point. The reason I came here is because I wanna tell you something.

 

 

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

 

She looked at me seriously. I got a little worried. She seems so serious. If she wants to tell me something , she would've told me before I left. I don't see the point why she couldn't tell me there.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: What? Why are you so serious? Is it bad?

Me: Its about me.

Sungmin: What is it? 

Me: I just don't know how you'll react. 

Sungmin: I'm getting more worried with the suspence! Just say it!

Me: I have Leukemia!

Sungmin: What?! Are you serious?!

Me: *nods and looks down*

Sungmin: Are you alright? Have you seen the doctor??!!

Me: *nods* Sulli knows. We've been seeing the doctor together.

Sungmin: Why didn't you tell me this before?!

Me: I was worried. Everyone might worry. I don't want anymore to worry.

Sungmin: Is that why you two have been going to the hospital together? Not to see her friend doctor?

Me: *nods* I'm sorry for lying to you. 

Sungmin: Why didn't Sulli tell me? Do you know how serious this is?

Me: I know. Don't blame her. I asked her not to. Its not her fault.

Sungmin: What about you? How are you feeling?

Me: I'm ok. The doctor said i'll be ok. 

Sungmin: Thats great ... But you should tell your parents.

Me: I cant. They're leaving for the US. If I tell them , they'll probably worry more and not leave.

Sungmin: But they have to know. What if something happens to you and they even know anything? 

Me: *holds his hand and looks at him* Oppa ... *tears up* Don't tell them. I'm fixing things. I'll get better and they don't have to know. They have to go back to the US and fixed the problems coming her for me caused. Promise me you wont tell them.

Sungmin: I can't promise you anything.

Me: Please ... I told you this because I know I can trust you. I know you wont tell. I trust you.

Sungmin: What about Donghae? Will you tell him?

Me: I don't know ... I don't want to. He'll get hurt.

Sungmin: But you can't hide this. If something happens--

Me: Nothing will happen. I'll get better and they don't have to find out anything. This has to remain as a secret. Once I get better , we can act like nothing happened.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know if I should agree to this. This isn't s imple secret she wants to keep. Her life is depending on it. I can't take any chances but she wants mt to keep it a secret. I don't know whay to do. I took a deep breath in and out. I thought about it , if I should hide her secret. I don't know if its right.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin: Fine. Because you asked me to , i will. But I can't promise to keep it as a secret if something bad happens.

Me: Thank you. 

Sungmin: If you're feeling anything , you should tell me.

Me: Sure. I will.

Sungmin: Are you going something after this?

Me: *nods* I'm meeting up with Donghae.

Sungmin: I see ...

Me: *hugs him* Thank you for everything. You already did so much for me. Even if I hurt you , you're still there for me. I don't know what i'll do if I didn't have you.

Sungmin: You don't have to thank me. I wanna get back at you for every sin I did. Now , *pushes me away* Don't hug me like this. I might fall in love with you more and really take you away from Donghae.

Me: *chuckles*

Sungmin: If he hurts you , i'll really take you away from him.

Me: Arasso. Do that. I have to go now , oppa.

Sungmin: Be careful.

Me: I will .. You too.

 

 

 

 

Maybe i'm the reason she's sick. I feel guilty now. I can't even tell her everything I did , like planning on separating her from Donghae. That I was with Tiffany and planned everything. She'll hate me. I don't want her to hate me. I'm doing the right thing now , i'm letting her go for her happiness. I just don't want her to hate me. 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Sungmin oppa accompanied me to my car. He's like Sulli. He kept guiding and holding me like a sick person when he found out. They're really siblings for a reason , I guess. I went to my meeting place with Donghae. When I got out of the car , I saw a guy standing not from afar , well , I see his back since he's not facing my position. He looked like he was waiting for someone and he was holding a bunch of balloons. He turned a little to the side ... Its Donghae. He's such a kid. Whats with the balloons? I ran to him and shouted his name.

 

 

 

 

Me: LEE DONGHAE!

Donghae: *sees me approaching him* You're here! I keep waiting for you.

Me: Whats with the balloons?

 

 

 

 

He was smiling like a crazy person holding the balloons with his one hand and hiding something behind his back with the other. His cocky smile is making think that he's up to something.

 

 

 

 

Me: Yah. What are you hiding?

Donghae: Hiding?? I'm not hiding anything.

Me: Yes you are! Don't try to fool me. 

Donghae: I'm not. I'm not.

Me: I wanna see! I know you're hiding something.

Donghae: Ok. Because you're rushing. Here. *gives me the balloons*

Me: Whats this for? Is it your birthday? Did I forget?

Donghae: *smiles at me* No no .. Its not my birthday. *kneels on the ground*

Me: Y-yah! Stand up! What are you doing? Lots of people are looking at us.

Donghae: This is the 2nd time. I asked you before and i'll ask you again ... This time , i'm gonna protect you more so that nothing will ever get in the way.                     . Again , i'll ask you. *shows of a ring* Will you .. marry me?

Me: Donghae .........

 

 

 

 

She got really shocked and let go of the balloons. I cant help but chuckled. Her cute shocked expression is really something. Too bad for the balloons. 

 

 

 

 

Donghae: Well? You already let go of the balloons , won't you let the answer go out of your mouth too.

Me: Even if you asked for the 2nd , 3rd , 4th time .. My answer will be the same as my first answer. I will! I do! I'll marry you , Lee Donghae.

Donghae: You will??!! *stand up excitingly* YOU WILL?! *hugs me* Thank you! Thank you! I'll make sue nothing separates us again. Nothing can ruin us again. I love you.

Me: I love you too. I won't be weak anymore. I'll learn to trust what you say. I love you.

 

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

My tears can't help but fall. After everything we've gone through , it'll still be us in the end.Donghae pulled me away and wiped my tears. He was staring at my eyes and then pulled me in a kiss. I gladly kissed him back. Finally , we're at peace again. Everything's fine now. Nothing can ruin us again.

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

 

I went at the mall to meet the guy who's been texting me. I feel so uneasy about this but if                         says its ok , I guess. But I won't keep my guard down. I bought a pepper spray just incase and I have to remember not to eat or drink anything he gives , unless I can assure he's trust. I was waiting for him at the meeting place but he's taking a while. My phone started to ring. It was him calling.

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Look. I'm already here. If you're just pranking me and not plan on coming , you're wasting my time.

??: I'm coming. I'm coming.

Sulli: Who is this? Tell me who you are.

??: Not yet. You'll see me soon.

??: Where are you?

Heechul: Turn around ..

 

 

 

 

I looked behind me and was looking the guy. Who ............ Wait , isn't that guy Heechul oppa? Donghae's friend? Is he that guy or was he just coincidentally here? I approached him and he was heading my way too.

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Heechul oppa. What are you doing here?

Heechul: Sorry i'm late.

Sulli: Late? So , you were the guy who kept texting me?

Heechul: Y-yeah! It was me.

Sulli: Then , why didn't you just talk to me before? I mean , you can approach me and introduce yourself and talk to me personally. You didn't have to do this.

Heechul: I was ... Shy.

Sulli: Really? You don't look like a shy type guy.

Heechul: Well , yeah. But I can be shy ... Well ...... Since you're here and i'm here , lets go and eat something. I'll treat you with some ice cream and cake.

Sulli: Really?! I'm not like                           _ who's  a lover of sweets in disguise as a mature lady. If she was here , she's be happy about this. But sure. Lets go.

 

 

 

 

We went and eat together. We went around the mall afterwards too. He's really really fun to be with. He's really good at making people laugh because he certainly made me laugh.

 

--Your POV--

 

These passed few days , I've been having fun with Donghae. Being with him again makes me happy. Sulli and Heechul oppa became closer too. I'm happy. Whenever we hang out , it makes me forget i'm sick. Sulli and SUngmin oppa would always accompany me to the doctor. Whenever we go , Donghae and the others asks where we're going but I still can't tell them. The doctor said i'm getting better and thats what matters. We met up with Kibum too. He got back together with Yoona. I was nervous to meet them both but it all went well.

 

 

Donghae and I are having an engagement party before my parents leave for the US. I went out to the mall by myself to buy some things we'll need. I went from this store to that store , all around. I could feel someone was following me but its probably nothing. After buying everything , I went back to the parking lot of the mall. I was getting my car keys from my bag when some guys came to me. They were all over me.

 

 

 

Me: Who are you?

Guy: Sorry Miss ... We're just doing what we're told.

Me: What?!

 

 

 

Two guys held me by arm. I didn't know what to do. My things dropped on the ground. I was about to scream when one of them covered my mouth with a handkerchief ... I was really panicking. Everything was becoming blurred. I'm getting really scared. I wanna fight them but i'm feeling weak ... Weak until I just fell down.

 

 

 

=========================================================================

Hey! Hey! Hey! Its me with another update!

Like I said in the previous chapter , this fic will end soon. But I might make it a few chapters more longer since this has only like , 4 chapters left , I think I can make it longer =))

Anyways , Thank you for supporting this fic. I really appreciate it!  

And ............

 

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY to SUPER JUNIOR!!

 

I was supposed to update on November 6 but I couldn't be properly online because ...............

It was my birthday on that day too.

Anyways , Happy 6 years of Super Junior! Many many more years to come to them!!!

-MsShaiKyu :3