Weird Friendship :)

The Best Friend I Love


Ki Bum And I Arrived At School … I Was Surprised .. Donghae Was At The Classroom .. He Looked Serious While Staring At The Board But Nothing Was There .. I Think He’s Thinking About Something .. He Has That Sad Face on .. It Made Me A Little Worried That Something Might Be Bothering Him And He Doesn’t Normally Come To School Early … This Day Is Weird …

 


Me: Donghae-ah!! You’re Early??
Donghae: Surprised?? I Was Bored At Home …
Me: You Were Bored?? Its Just NEW To Me… You Don’t Usually Come Early And You Should've Just Slept If Your Bored ...
Donghae: I Was Gonna Pick You Up At Your House .. But .. I Saw You With Ki Bum And …
Me: Why Didn’t You Approach Us??? Is Something Wrong With You And Ki Bum??
Donghae: No .. I Had To Do Something Else So …
Me: So… Nothing Is Wrong With The Two Of You??? Well .. Ki Bum’s Right Over There

 

 


I Pointed At The Door Where Ki Bum Was Standing Before I Got In … And He Wasn’t There… Weird ... That Guy Always Shows Up and Disappears From Nowhere ...

 

 


Me: Where Did That Guy Go??
Donghae: Don’t Be Surprised … He’s Always Like That ..
Me: Huh?? Is He A Magician?? *LAUGHS*
Donghae: Hahaha … He Doesn’t Like Socializing So Much .. He Sometimes Goes To The Library Or Rooftop Just To Be Alone…
Me: Hmm .. Strange..
Donghae: What’s Strange?
Me: You And Ki Bum
Donghae: WHAT??!!! 
Me: No .. Its Just .. You And Ki Bum …You’re Two Very Different People But Your Bestfriends …He’s Quite And He Likes Being Alone .. Your Outgoing And You Hate Being Alone .. Its Weird That Two People Like That Can Be Best Freinds ..
Donghae: I Never Thought Of That…Ever Since We Were Kids , Ki Bum And I Are Already Bestfriends …Were Used To Each Other Cause We Always Hang Out … Ki Bum Doesn’t Treat Others The Way He Treats Me … He Becomes Less Quite And A Little Out Going When He’s With Me..
Me: Then .. Why Does He Treat Me Well??
Donghae: Because You’re My Friend .. Of Course He’ll Treat You Well!!
Me: Donghae …
Donghae: You Know ..Im Still Older Than You ..Why Wont You Call Me Oppa .. Even Just Once ??
Me: You Wanna Be Called Oppa? Why??
Donghae: I Hear It From Tiffany A Lot … She’s Annoying … But I Think If You Call Me That … It Would Be Nice .. 


 

 


The Students Started To Get In The Classroom As Soon As The Bell Rung … I Couldn’t Answer Him .. Cause The Other Students Might Hear … It Was Awkward .. I never Thought Of Calling Him Oppa Since Were Very Great Chingus .. And Then I Saw Ki Bum Come In The Room Too.. I Approached Him .. 
 

 


Me: KI BUM-AH!! Where Did You Go??? You Suddenly Left 
Donghae: Were Talking .. Weren’t We??! Rude Much??
Ki Bum : Donghae-ya! Stop It .. I Went To The Library ..
Me: Ohh ..Ok .. *looks at hae* Lets Talk About It LATER ..


 


Class Started .. It Was WEIRD … I Kept Thinking Of What Donghae Asked Me .. I Remembered That Tiffany Girl And What Jessica Said … The Bell Rang!! Im Confused …. Instead Of The Mathematical Equation Were Discussing .. I Kept Thinking Of My Friends … Is This What Its Like To Actually Have Friends?? Do You Always Have To Think Of Them? Do You Have To Feel Weird For One Friend?? Well They’re More Friends .. To Me They’re Best Friends … Class Is Over .. The Guys Still Has To Go To Our House Tonight .. I Was Staring Aimlessly at The Blackboard ..

 

 


Donghae: HEY! WAKE UP! You’re Daydreaming! What Are You Thinking? *smiles*
Me: What? Huh? NO! Nothing ..
Donghae: Come With Me! .. I Wanna Show You Something …
Me: What Is It?? Can You Give Me A Hint?!! Please??! *puppy dog pout*

 

 


He Went Closer To Me .. He Leaned Near My Ears … He Was Gonna Say Something .. I Think … I Felt Nervous .. I Don’t Know If My Heart Is Beating too Fast Or Too Slow.. Donghae's Not Like This .. Is He Gonna Make A Move On Me?? No Way .. He Knows I Hate Guys Who Do Those Things To Me ..

 


Donghae: I … I Cant … No … NO CLUES!!! NO HINTS!!
Me: Aissh ..You Made Me Nervous!! I Thought You Were Gonna Say Something Important..
Donghae: LETS GO …Ohh … Hey .. Can You .. Wait For Me Outside School?? I Need To Do Something First … 
Me: Fine .. But Don't Make Me Wait Too LONG Or Else I'll Kill You!

 

 



I Went Outside .. ITS COLD!!! Aissh .. He’s Gonna Make Me WAIT … Does He Want To Kill Me With This Coldness???! But We Need To Go To My House!! Its Almost 7:30 .. What Is He Gonna Show Me Anyways … Now Im CURIOUS , What Could He Want To Show Me??Maybe He's Gonna Stood Me Up?? I Doubt It .. I Dont Feel He's Like That .. … BUT What is Taking Him So LONG!!!!?

 

 

 

Author's Note: Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD! If I Get 100 Subscribers I'll Post the Other Donghae FanFic , Eunhyk FanFic and Kyuhyun FanFic im making! :) ~Ms.ShaiKyu