I'll always be here for you ~~

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

The dotocr went out of the room and left us for a while. The world is so harsh to me. Come on. Leukemia? Seriously? How is this? Sulli kept crying when the doctor left. She went next to me and hugged me. I cant do anything but be strong. If we both break down , what'll happen to us , right?



Sulli: Why you? Why is this happening to you? There are so many bad people out there but why you?! Why cant it just be me?!
Me: Sulli-ah *hugs her back* Kwenchana.
Sulli: Its not! Please stop trying to look ok! I know you're hurt too! I know you're scared too! After all thats happening to you , this comes in .. Why you? *cries harder*
Me: Uljima ... My parents told me before that my grand father died because he had leukemia. I guess I inherited it. But , Dont cry. I'll fix this.
Sulli: I cant help it. Why you? Why not me instead?
Me: Kwenchana. The doctor said i'll be fine ..
Sulli: I dont think I can think of you as my future sister in law soon. No
Me: Why?
Sulli: Because marrying Sungmin oppa and all the troubles you're facing must be the reason why you're getting sick!
Me: Dont think like that ....
Sulli: *cries harder* My dad doesn't care about me and now this happens to my one and only best friend?! 
Me: I'll get well for you. I promise.
Sulli: *pulls away* You really promise? You'll get well?
Me: Ne .. I promise but you have to promise not to tell anymore especially your brother and my parents.
Sulli: What about Donghae oppa?                         , you need Donghae oppa.
Me: He doesn't have to know. He doesn't have to pity me and act like he cares.
Sulli: Of course Donghae cares. You need him right now. You need him the most and we both know that.
Me: I dont wanna hear another thing about Donghae. Sulli , all I need is to end things to get well. I need to leave quietly in order to get well. I need to forget Donghae. Its not that hard , I was able to forget before , erasing more memories wont be so hard , right? *tears up*
Sulli: I'm always here for you. I promise to be with you till you get well.




Sulli and I decided to go home after some medicines were perscripted. Its so sad but i think Sulli is way more sad then I am. At home , she was helping me walk on my way to my room. But when someone sees , they might think something's wrong with me or something! 

 


Me: Sulli-ah! Dont treat me like a sick person. Someone might see us!
Sulli: But , you're really sick! By the way , did the doctor give you those medicines already?
Me: Yes. So many medicines.
Sulli: Then you should probably drink it after we eat. Lets go to the dining room!
Me: I dont wanna. not in the dining room where i'm sure everyone's in ...
Sulli: Ohh .. Yeah. Appa is here. Well , I have an idea.
Me: What?
Sulli: Tell the truth so they'll cancel the stupid wedding!
Me: Yah! Don't yell!
Sulli: You and I both know that this wedding is stupid! You love Donghae! You'll never get better if you keep hiding the truth. If only you remember things , i'm sure you would agree with me.
Me: Even if I remember this things now , I dont think I can stop this wedding.
Sulli: If you just remember how much you love Lee Donghae--
Me: I love him even if I lost my memory. But I just got so hurt that I dont think I can see him again. It hurts too much.
Sulli: Ok. Lets not talk about this for a while , you have to eat. I'll go down and get our food up here , so we can eat together , arasso?
Me: Sure. That’ll be nice …
Sulli: But Sungmin oppa might follow me , so you should hide those medicines for a while.
Me: Ne …

 



--Sulli's POV-- 

This is so hard for me but i'm sure it is for her too.  I wanna tell Donghae but how? How can I tell him when she doesn't want me to? Aish .. This is getting more and more complicated everyday. I went down to the dining room , trying to avoid everyone else cause my father is even in there , but on my way to the kitchen my dad saw me and called me out.
 

 

Sulli’s Dad: Sulli-ah. Where’s                          ? Tell her to come down and join us.
Sulli: Uhh. We'll just eat upstairs.
Omma: Why? Is                   sick?
Sulli: *clears throat* N-no! We just wanna eat upstairs!! 
Sungmin: Are you sure?
Sulli: Yeah .. I have to go now. *looks at the maid* Ahjumma! Please bring us something to eat upstairs! Just leave it outside and i'll get it. Gomawo! *runs off*

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

Sulli is acting so weird. Why do I feel like something's wrong? After going to the church , they just left. I cant help but  think something is .... I stood up from my seat and                         's parents and my father looked at me.

 


Sungmin: Uhh. Can I be excused for a while? I'll be right back.
Sungmin’s Dad: Go check on your future wife to be.
Sungmin: Arasso …


 


I went out of the kitchen and followed Sulli to                     's room.  She's really running which makes me think something's wrong. She's always in a rush when she has a secret.

 

--Your POV--

I was just sitting on my bed , waiting for Sulli. The door opened all of a sudden and Sulli was really rushing. This girl is so predictable , she's only rushing so much when she has a secret she has to keep. I'm sure even Sungmin knows that. She told me Sungmin was coming while she's taking deep breaths , must be from all the running she did. The door opened again and it was Sungmin oppa now.
 



Sungmin: Whats going on with the two of you?
Me: Going on? Nothing?
Sungmin: Then , why wont you eat downstairs with us?
Me: I don't really feel like going down.
Sungmin: Are you sick?
Me: No. I'm fine. How can I be sick? I'm as strong as a carabao!
Sungmin: Well , if you say so ...
Sulli: Go back down and eat with them! Appa looks extremely happy now.
Sungmin: He really is ...
Sulli: I cant wait for the day he decides who I have to marry *lets our a big sigh and looks down* I'd run away if I dont love that guy. I seriously will.
Me: …
Maid: *enters the room* Miss Sulli. Your meals are here.
Sulli: Ohh .. Gomawo. Sungmin oppa! Go! Go! This is our moment! Go down!
Sungmin: Arasso. Arasso. But if I find out you two are hiding something ... Aish. Forget it.

 

  
When Sungmin oppa got out , Sulli and I ate. I tried to eat so much so she wont get worried about me. I drank my medicines after that but I have to drink them again at 5AM. I opened the bandage on my leg and my scar is clogged now! Thank god. I took a bath and went to sleep right after that .. But .. I'm scared that I may not wake up the next day. I dont want that to happen. I still wanna see Donghae , even for the last time.  

 

--Sungmin's POV--

At around midnight , i'm sure everyone is probably sleeping. I went in                       's room and sat by her bed. She looks like she's in a very deep sleep. She doesn't wake up easily too no wonder how much noise you make. I fixed her hair that was blocking her face , she looks so pale. She looks sick. i was gonna place my hand on her foreheas when the door suddenly opened. I looked behind and it was Sulli. I went to her by the door or else ,                      might wake up if she hears us.
 



Sungmin: You're still up? Its late.
Sulli: I know. I just wanna check up on                     . What about you?
Sungmin: I was checking on her too. She looks so pale , I think we should bring her to the doctor very soon. I'm getting really worried.
Sulli: Oppa , why do you still love her when you know she loves Donghae? Why are you still going along with appa even if you know that                     's hurting?
Sungmin: I love her because she decided to marry me. Even if she's hurting , even if she doesn't want to , she said yes. Sulli , I love her like you. I dont wanna hurt her but if I dont go along , she'll get more hurt because she wants this to happen. Even you cant tell to back off , right? How should I do that when she didn't even listen to you? I know she doesn't love me and she'll never love me like how she loves Donghae ... But I'll still love her so much.
Sulli: She loves you too oppa , she just loves Donghae a lot more. Oppa , If you really get married now , please dont hurt her. She's really hurting. *tears up* So many things are coming up to her. I feel helpless.
Sungmin: Dont start crying. You're loud when you cry... Dont worry , whatever she decides on doing , i'll always be next to her ...
Sulli: *looks at Sungmin confusedly* Huh?
Sungmin: Don't cry. I hate seeing my little sister cry too.
Sulli: Oppa. Take care of her ... Jebal? 
Sungmin: *smiles* You should go to sleep. I'm going to bed too.
Sulli: Arasso. Goodnight oppa. *goes out of the room*

 

 

Sulli went back to her room and I went back next to                       . I held her hand tight. She just moved a little bit but still looks so peaceful while sleeping. I regret going along with appa's plan and also with Tiffany's. She looks so sick ... Maybe its because of what we did to her and Donghae. I'll be ok if she says she wants to leave me but even so .. I still love her so much.

 

Sungmin:                      -ah , Saranghae. Neomu neomu Saranghae. But I know you love Donghae more than me. I'll always be here for you , remember that. I'm still thankful I met someone like you who chose to be wed to me even if its against your will. Saranghae.


 

I kissed her forehead and went out of the room. I would do anything for her , even leave her if its what she wants. Guilt is killing me. I never thought it would feel this bad and seeing her suffer is even worse. Lee Sungmin , why didn't you realize this before!! 

 

--Your POV--

I woke up again at around 5AM , Sulli actually woke me up. I had to drink some medicines again. After that , I couldn't sleep again. I don't know what to do. I went downstairs to the living and saw a bunch of cards on the table.  It was for the wedding invitation. Great , just great. I had to see it now. Well , I guess this is it. I took one of the cards and went to my room and got dressed. I wanna invite the guys , cause I guess it'll be the last time they'll see me. Before lunch , I went to their dorm. Heechul oppa opened the door for me.

 


Heechul: Oh!!                         ! Wow , I didn't expect you'd come by to visit!
Me: Ohh .. I'm sorry I didn't call.
Kangin: *runs to the door* You're here??
Yesung: This is gonna be awkward …
Me: Huh? 
Heechul: Aish ~~ Don't mind them. Its gonna be ok. Come in .. Come in.
Me: Ohh .. Gomawo. *goes in*
Eunhyuk: *sees me* Hey! Ohh .. Wait. You should've called before you--
??: Yah! You didn't say you'll be having a guest! Who is it?

 

 

Someone yelled from the kitchen. That someone came out and , its Donghae oppa. No wonder they were saying this'll be awkward. We just looked at each other for 30 seconds and then I looked away. I cant bare to look at him. Why did we both have to be here?

 

 

Me: Uhh ... A-annyeong.
Donghae:                       -ah? You're here?                   -ah. 
Me: Uhh.. *looks at the others* Oppas , I just realized , I have other things to attend to. I have to go. *walks away*
Donghae: Wait! *holds my wrist and turns me to face him*
Me: L-let go. I have to go!
Donghae: I wont let you go!!

 

He held my wrist real tight , which made it hard for me to to release. He , then pulled me in one of the oppas room. He lock the door so I guess were both locked in here and the others cant do anything. I tried going to the door but he only stopped me and keeps blocking the door.

 


Me: Why did you lock the door? What do you want!?
Donghae: I want you to listen to me!
Me: I don't have to listen to anything you say! Get out of my way! I'm leaving!
Donghae: I love you                     ! You and only you!
Me: I'm getting married! I didn't come here for some drama with you , I came here to invite the others to my wedding! So let me out! *tries to go to the door*
Donghae: *blocks me* Listen to me first! I have no feelinsg for Tiffany at all! You're the only one I love! She planned everything and even hitting you!                       , I love you. Jebal .. Don't leave me.
Me: I'm getting married ...

 



--Heechul's POV--

They keep screaming and yelling at each other. I knew it would end up to this when I saw her at the door. I'm just scared about what Donghae can actually do. I know he's not gonna hurt her or what but that guy is not so good in talking. We keep knocking at the door but no one's opening. If they do something in there! Oh I'd wanna see! Ohh . Ok , i'm kidding about that part.
 

 

Heechul: YAH! LEE DONGHAE! *knocks loudly* Open this!
Kangin: Donghae-yah! Take it easy!
Yesung: Don’t do anything to her here in our dorm! Go to your house!!!
Leeteuk: Stop joking!

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

How can I get her to listen when she wont believe me? I dont want her to get married to Sungmin. She kept trying to go but I wont let her go! Until she understands. I held her arm and looked at her seriously.

 


Donghae: Why can't you believe me?
Me: Should I even trust you?
Donghae: Yes! Tiffany's a liar! Why are you believing her more than me?
Me: I'm not believing her! I don't wanna believe her! But what I saw is making me believe her.
Donghae: Don't you believe me whan I said she hit you?
Me: If she did that , I'll make her pay. But I have to go. I have to go to Sungmin oppa.
Donghae: Tell me you don't love me anymore.
Me: *quiet*
Donghae: Just say it and i'll never bother you!
Me: *looks down and tears up*
Donghae: Say it! Say it and i'll leave you!
Me: .................
Donghae: You can't even say it! How do you expect me to leave you?
Me: Fine! Do you really want the truth?
Donghae: Yes! Tell me!
Me: I love you ... But I have to marry Sungmin oppa.
Donghae: *lets go of my arm* *ltears up*                     -ah. Dont leave me .. Dont marry him. Please?
Me: *cries*
Donghae: Don't .. Don't marry him ..



She was looking down while crying. I dont know what to do , i'm frozen in my position. I wanna hug her so much. But before I could , she hugged me. She kept saying sorry. I dont wanna let her go. I pulled her away and kissed her. We shared a really passionate kiss and its like I dont wanna stop it anymore. I dont wanna end this moment. I wanna stay with her forever. We kissed for a while but she pulled away. She just looked at me in the eyes and walked out of the room. I went to follow her and everyone was looking at us when we got out.




Kangin: Yah! What did you two do in there? You were shouting so much but then it got so quiet.
Yesung: What happened?! Tell me! Tell me!
Eunhyuk: Maybe they--

 

--Your POV--

Everyone was looking at us. I didn't know what to do. I went on my way to the door but Sulli popped out from nowhere and blocked my way.

 

Sulli:                  ! Where were you?! I got so worried. This is the only place I thought you could go to.
Me: Ohhh .. Mianhae if I didn't tell you. You were sleeping so peacefully when I left , I didn't wanna wake you up.
Sulli: I just got worried. You should've woke me up or something. *looks around* Oh! Donghae oppa..
Heechul: Its nice that you visited! You're always welcome here!
Kangin: Someone seems so happy.
Me: Sulli , Lets go home.
Donghae: Wait!
Sulli: What happened?
Donghae: Sulli …
Sulli: What’s going on? Did something happen before I got here?
Me: Lets just go!
Heechul: You can stay here for a while! Its no problem at all! Live here if you must!

 

I started to not feel well. My head is hurting so I walked to the corner. Sulli followed me.

 


Sulli: Are you ok? Is something wrong??
Me: *coughs *covers my mouth with my hands* *looks at it* S-sulli ...
Sulli: What ?!

 


I quickly took a handkerchief from my pocket and wiped my hands and face. I coughed out blood. Sulli saw it and covered me so that the others wont see. I really really have to go now.
 


Hyuk:                     -ah. Kwenchana?
Me: N-ne. We have to go. 
Sulli: We .. We really need to go oppas. Mianhae.
Donghae:                      -ah. Kajima *holds my hand*
Me: *pulls my hand away* M-mianhae ... We have to go.
Sulli: Kaja?
Me: N-ne ... Uhh .. Here. *places the invitation on the table* You guys are invited. You should probably go , its the last time you'll see me. Annyeong ......

 

 


I felt bad that I have to leave Donghae behind especially with that wedding invitation. It hurts more than how I thought it'll hurt. After a week , Sulli and I have been secretly visiting the doctor to get treatments. 3 days before our wedding day , My mom and I started to pack up some of my things. We'll be moving to the US as soon as I get married.
 


Omma: Honey , you need to pack up everything if you really dont wanna come back anymore. Arasso? Oh! Those boxes there below your dresser , thats where I placed some of those school things you left. You should pack them up too.
Me: Arasso omma...

 


I went through the boxed Omma was talking about. Some of them were full of test papers and stuff. Wow , I did good in school , I guess. I opened another box and saw some photobooks. I looked through them , it might help me remember. There were different albums from different countries I lived in. So I guess that fact was true. There were lots of albums from China , Japan and other countries. The last one on the row was the one from Korea.

 


KOREA. I'm afraid if I open this , it'll hurt me more. When I opened the first page , there was a picture of Kibum , me and Donghae oppa doing a funny pose together with a caption " MY 2 MOST BELOVED BEST FRIENDS" I felt like crying ... I took our other things from the box and an blue envelop popped out of nowhere ... What is this? It looks old and unopened. Since its in my things , I suppose its mine but why didn't I open it??

==================================================================