Luck is not in me.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

After getting the gown and everything else , I decided to go to sleep already. Since its not so cold , I wore shorts and a t-shirt and went to sleep. But I couldn't fall asleep cause I was feeling so sick , like I have a fever. I was gonna stand up and go to the comfort room to take some medicines at the medicine kit but when I stood up , I accidentally hit my leg on the side drawer. Its hurts so much. Its realy bleeding and lots of blood is coming out. I couldn't stand anymore. I took a bandage at the side drawer but the blood thats coming out wont stop. I wrapped my leg in a bandage. I'm sure in the morning , its all gonna be better.

 

--Donghae's POV--

I called Eunhyuk and told him about what I found out. That Tiffany was the reason she lost her memory. She's the reason she's having a hard time. She's the reason we're having problems. What she did is the reason why                      's marrying Sungmin. Its her fault.


 


Eunhyuk: WHAT?? TIFFANY??
Donghae: The police told me the car was hers ... I should have know that crazy girl’s gonna do this …
Heechul: What are you gonna do now?
Donghae: Heechul hyung?? Eunhyuk-ah! You have me on loudspeaker again?
Eunhyuk: Sorry. I thought it was something everyone had to hear.
Kangin: Yah! Lee Donghae! What are you gonna do? If that Tiffany wasn't a girl , I would really beat her up! Because of what she did ,                    's been taking things too hard.
Leeteuk: Yeah ..                    is always sad these days..
Siwon: Im not evn sure she wants to marry Lee Sungmin. She said so herself that she still loves you.
Donghae: I love her too but----
Yesung: *cuts in* What do you mean by BUT?! Come on Fishy! You're way more of a man than that! If you really love her , then fight for her! Stop the wedding!
Eunhyuk: Hyung's right! Fight for her!!
Kangin: Aissh .. Do you know what time it is? Stop yelling!
Leeteuk: Donghae-ah … Just do what you think is right .. ok?
Donghae: I already know that hyung ... But , even if I do something , How can I be sure she'll get her memory back? Its really confusing. I'm just so mad right now.
Yesung: Wait .. Doesn't Kibum know anything about this?
Siwon: Yeah .. I was wondering about that since he somehow had something to do with Tiffany , right?
Donghae: I don't know ... 
Yesung: I saw him with                   once. Remember when I brought her here , Teukie hyung? She was with Kibum at that time.
Leeteuk: Yeah! I remember that ....
Eunhyuk: And didn't you say Kibum was there before the accident at                  's parents company? Maybe Tiffany used that moment to be able to hit                   ! So , If she knew that was gonna happen , Kibum probably knows too!
Heechul: Wow! For once , You said something that made sense. I'm impressed *claps*
Eunhyuk: *Thinks its a compliment and proud* I know righ-- *Realizes its now* Yah! Whats that supposed to mean?!
Leeteuk: This is getting more complicated each and everyday.
Siwon: Well , if you think its so complicated for us , then imagine how complicated it is for Donghae ... Especially for                   . She's the one who's most affected here.
Donghae: I love                 *sniffs and tears up* I dont wanna let her go. I love her so much. I'm not gonna let this happen to us just because of what Tiffany did.
Yesung: Better hurry up then! It might be too late once she marries Lee Sungmin!! YOU DONT WANT THAT DO YOU?!
Eunhyuk: Yeah! SHE'LL BE A LEE BUT NOT TO YOU!!!!
Kangin: Aissh! I told you two to keep it down!
Yesung: Yah! I'm the hyung! Don't tell me what to do! Seriously , I thought living in a dorm will get me away from my parents nagging but with you and Leeteuk hyung , its even worse! You're like a mother and father!
Eunhyuk: *laughs* HAHA! Parents of the house! You should legally get married now hyungs!
Leeteuk: Quiet you two! We should be serious here.
Heechul: They really act like parents!
Leeteuk: Quit it or I'll tell Donghae about you texting Sulli.
Donghae: Texting??
Heechul: Aiisshh!! You promised not to!! *looks at his phone* Whats taking her so long?
Siwon: Hyung .. Its really scary for girls to be replying to mysterious text messages.
Leeteuk: Dont mind them Hae .. Just remember , if you need your hyungs , we'll be here.
Donghae: Gomawo hyungie. I can always count on you.





I cant help but worry. I know who did it but I dont know what to do next. I wanna tell her but she hates me and she wont probably believe me. But the hyungs said she still loves me , and i still love her so much too. Ottoke? I really need to do something. I cant even join in Yesung and Eunhyuk's fun because i'm too depressed to even be happy.

 

--Your POV--

When morning came , I woke up with my leg hurting ... I looked at it and it was still bleeding , some blood stains were even left on the bed right below where I placed my leg last night. I opened the bandage and the scar was still bleeding .. It really hurts but not that much. But my fever was gone , just like that .... I took a new bandage out of the drawer to change it but before I could open it , Sulli came in and saw my leg with the bandage.

 



Sulli: W-what is that?! What happened?
Me: Nothing. Its just a small scar.
Sulli: Small? Really? The bandage is as red as a tomato freshly picked!
Me: Its nothing , dont take notice.
Sulli: Lets go to the doctor to get it check!
Me: No .. Its fine.
Sulli: Fine? Come on. You're always so weak , you look so pale , you get small scars but loss a lot of blood .. If you dont come with me , i'll tell Ahjumma , Ahjussi and Sungmin oppa about this!
Me: But omma said we have to go to the church and see the wedding venue!
Sulli: Ohh .. I forgot .. But , lets get that scar wrapped up in a bandage then i'll take you to the doctor later!
Me: I can do it myself. I'll go with you , just dont tell anybody.
Sulli: Are you sure you're not hurting yourself just because you dont want this marriage?
Me: No! I said its just an accident.
Sulli: Ok. So ... Hide that scar. They might notice.
Me: I will.




I wore a simple shirt and a long dress to hide my legs. I dont want the scar to be noticed. It stopped bleeding a little. My mom entered my room right after I finished dressing up.

 


Mom:                   ..
Me: Ohh! Omma .. Ne?
Mom: We're leaving now .. Are you ready? Are you sure you can do this?
Me: Its just a wedding rehearsal omma.
Mom: Sweetie... I know this'll be painful for you. But the real thing would even be worse. So if you don't wanna do this , just say so ...
Me: I have to do this omma.. Its for you and appa.
Mom: I wont let my Princess get hurt. You dont have to do this. Listen to omma ... I was so unconsiderate of your feelings. Just like before. You were so happy here in Korea but we took you to the US. When you came back , you were so happy but eversince you lost your memory , you were sad again and now you're marrying someone you dont like. 
Me: Omma. Stop. I decided to marry Sungmin oppa. You're not stopping me now.
Mom: You dont need to! We can fix this problem. I'll talk to your father. We've been bad parents. If we force you to marry someone you dont love , it makes us more bad.
Me: Ani! Omma! You're not bad parents! I decided this. I have to keep up to it.


 


I didn't wanna tear up. I dont wanna cry infront of my mom. Thats why I just kept trying to stop it .. Until the door opened and my dad was behind it.
 


 

Appa: We need to get going.                     , you go with Sungmin and Sulli.
Me: Ne ...


 


--Sulli's POV--

When                  got down , we went to Sungmin oppa's car. Whats taking him so long? Aish.. For a guy , he gets ready longer than girls. In the car , my cellphone start to ring. I looked at the caller ID and .. Its Donghae. I went out of the car and left                   in there.




Sulli: Yah! We're going to the church today.
Hae: With                    ?
Sulli: Obviously.
Hae: I'm going to meet up with Kibum today.
Sulli: What? Again? Are you sure about that? I dont trust that guy anymore.
Hae: I have to meet him. I already know who hit                  .
Sulli: Mwo? You really know? Who's that devil who hit her!?
Hae: It was Tiffany.
Sulli: I knew she'll never be trusted! She's a true
 evil blooded person! I WANNA KILL HER NOW!!

 

 

 


I knew that girl would behind everything. I'm so mad , I could kill her right now. She's a criminal! I dont know how a person can do things like that. I hear the car door opening and                  came out.  

 

 

Me: Sulli-ah! Who are you talking to? Why are you yelling so much?
Sulli: Huh?? me?? Its no one ... *talks to the phone* I have to go. Bye!
Me: Who was that?
Sulli:                . I have to tell you something.  I already know who hit you.
Me: Mwo? Who?!

 

 

I was hesitant to tell her. She might get more depressed. Its at the bottom of my tongue but then Sungmin oppa jumped infront of us.

 

Sungmin: Yah! We have to go now , my angels!
Sulli: Oppa … 
Sungmin: What?
Sulli: *looks at me* Nothing. Can you bring us to the hospital after the rehearsal?
Sungmin: Why? Are you sick? Is                 sick? Did something happen?
Sulli: Chill! Its not like that .. I .. uhh ... I actually have a friend who .. uhh .. Works there! Right! Thats right!
Sungmin: Does                 really have to go with you?
Sulli: Y-yeah! Because we're .. uhh .. Colleagues? Yeah! That! We worked together. We're all friends.
Sungmin: Huh? I dont get you but ... If you say so .. Who's this friend of yours , by the way?
Sulli: Oppa .. Stop asking so much questions! We're gonna be late! Kaja?

 



Lying is so hard when its lying to oppa. Its not like lying is my specialty but .. I cant tell Sungmin oppa about it yet. And I have to keep it to myself now and tell them later. I dont wanna upset them more and give them problems.

 

--Your POV--

We drove off to the church. I dont know why our parents treat this wedding like a stage play. Rehearsals? Is it even necessary? Its not a game or a play ... But it was so awkward. When we had to do things , it really gets awkward. While I was walking down the aisle , I can imagine Donghae was the one there infront of me , but in the end .. Its not Donghae oppa. Its Sungmin. I have to accept that now.

 


Sungmin: Hey … You ok?
Me: I am ... Lets just finish this. I wanna rest.
Sungmin: If you're not , you can just tell me.
Me: *nods*

 



The rehearsal thingy is over ... Finally. In 2 weeks , its gonna be the real thing. Will I be happy? Can I be happy? It doesn't matter as long as everyone else is.

 

--Donghae's POV--

I went to the park we always go to , to meet up with Kibum. He has to know something. I dont care if we're friends or not , I just wanna know the truth. If he knew what happened. Because I still want him as a friend.

 


Kibum: Lee Donghae … I never thought you'll call me again.
Donghae: You’re finally here. You're always late.
Kibum: Thats me. Donghae-ah. I wanted to meet up with you too. I wanna apologize for everything I did. I ruined you and                     . It was my fault. I'm sorry Lee Donghae.
Donghae: Lets forget it for now ... I just wanna ask you something. Something important.
Kibum: Sure .. After all the things I did to you , just say it.
Donghae: Do you know that Tiffany hit                   ? Did you know that?
Kibum: H-how did you know that?!
Donghae: Tell me! *holds him by collar* Did you know?!
Kibum: I didn’t know.
Donghae: Is that really the truth?! Huh?
Kibum: It is! I didn't know! All I know is , we just planned for you to see us that day. I didn't know she was planning to hit her. I swear. You know i'll never do that to her! She was my best friend too!
Donghae: *lets go of Kibum* *sits down and tears up* Do you know she's getting married to Sungmin? And its all because she lost her memory!
Kibum: I know that. But I cant talk to her. She'll definitely not listen to me. I want her to be happy too.
Donghae: She's doing it .. Because Tiffany made her believe that I dont love her anymore .... But thats never true. You know how much I love her.



 



I told Kibum everything else... He promised he'll help me but I dont know how. She's gonna get married soon and I cant do anything anymore.  I wish I can stop her. She just wont listen to me too.

 

--Your POV--

After the rehearsal , we went to the hospital. Sulli kept pushing Sungmin oppa to leave us. And when she finally got him to agree , we went to the doctor to get me check. I serious feel like something is wrong with me but I dont really know whats going on with me. After some tests , the doctor went back to us and I cant tell the expression on his face. 
 



Doctor: I'm gonna be honest with you. Its really serious and its good that you came here before it got worse.
Sulli: Is it bad doctor? Whats going on?
Doctor: All the symptoms only lead to one thing. After we took care of her scar and did some bloodtests , it was clear. She has Leukemia
Sulli: Mwo? Are you serious?
Me: L-leukemia??
Doctor: And this could lead to Anemia. But thank god , you came here before it got worse because its just acute leukemia.
Me: C-an you do something about it? Is it serious?
Doctor: No. Its just the first stage , we can still do some treatments and it can still be cured. You just need to visit us for about 3-4 times a week for check-ups and diagnosis.
Sulli: Is she gonna be ok?
Doctor: If we start now , we're sure we can save her. But you should prevent getting scars or cutting yourself , scars are gonna be very hard to heal since you're losing hemoglobin.
Me: Can we start the treatment now?
Doctor: Well , we can. Its not gonna take so long. After the tests , we'll check and see things. *goes out*
Me: *looks at Sulli* Sulli , you cant tell anyone about this .. Please?
Sulli: B-but ...
Me: Just dont! We can fix this ...

 



I feel like the heavens ae being mean to me. Why me? First , i'm getting married and now .. I'm sick? The doctor injected something to me and said that we need to kill all the leukemia cells in order for me to get well. I have to be strong. I cant cry but .. I'm just so unlucky. Sulli kept crying with me ... Why is my life like this?

======================================================================