Stop the nonsense!

The Best Friend I Love

--Donghae's POV--

I hugged                        very tight. I dont wanna end things like this. I dont want her to marry Sungmin. It hurts my heart so much. I dont even care if they think boys who cry are weak. I'll get more weak if she leaves me for Sungmin. I can feel that she hugged me back. I know she doesn't wanna do this but whats pushing her to?
 



Me: Donghae-ah .. Dont make this harder for me. I have to do this. This is the only solution.
Donghae: I know i'm not helping in bringing your memory back ,but I cant lose you. This is not the solution. I love you                        . Please ... Dont leave me like this. *hugs tighter and cries*
Me: I'm sorry. I'm gonna marry Sungmin oppa. Just forget me. If you wanna go to our wedding , it'll be the last time you'll see me. But if not , I guess this is goobye. *pushes him away*
Donghae: *holds my wrist* Wait... Before you go , at least believe me. I love you. Only you. You're my one and only love and i never had any other girlfriend but you. When you had to leave before , I gave you a letter. It was 7 years ago.                        , if you read it you'll find out that I love you and not Tiffany. I dont think you ever read it for these past few years but If you do , you'll find out my true feelings. That I only love you and no one else.
Me: Stop! *pulls my wrist away* I dont wanna hear anything anymore. Please .... I have to go *runs away*

 



She just ran away from me. I feel like i was beat up by some guys. But it hurts more than that. So much more than that. How can she easily just say that to me? I feel like the final judgement finally happened and I wasn't saved.

 

--Your POV--

I'm willing to get hurt for everyone's happiness. Donghae may have cried now but he;ll get over it soon. He'll get over me. He'll think i'm a bad person who can just forget him that easily. But I have to do this in order to fix everything. Because we'll all be ok the next day and think that this is just some dream. I went straight home and ran to my room but Min oppa followed me.

 


Sungmin :                    . What happened?
Me: Nothing *wipes tears*
Sungmin: This Iis about Donghae again , isn't it?
Me: No .. I told you. This is nothing.
Sungmin: *hugs me* You cant lie to me. You're so bad at it.
Me: Oppa .. *starts to cry* Mianhae ... Jeongmal Mianhae.
Sungmin: Don’t you wanna marry me?
Me: Thats not it. I have to do this?
Sungmin: You have to but you dont want to .. do you?
Me: Mianhae ...



I just continued crying on him. He hugged me but I wanted Hae's hug the most. But I have to do this .. This is for me. I pushed Sungmin oppa away and i asked him to let me rest. I don't know what to do but cry..... Because the next day , i have to be strong. I have to let it all out now.

 

--Sungmin's POV--

At night , i went to                   's room again. She's sound asleep but if you look at her face , her tears dried up on it. It really hurts me to see her get hurt. I held her cheeks and i guess she's very in to her sleep cause she didn't wake up that easily. I feel sorry. This is my fault too.

 


Sungmin: You're so miserable. I'm sorry. Why did I even accept this plan? But I had to do it. Mianhae                       -ah. I know you love Donghae and not me. I'm always here for you , i just love you so much. But its too late to change things. I promise to take care of you. I love you. I'm really sorry if this is hurting you. But whatever you decide , i'll respect that.




She looks so stressed and miserable. I went out of her room and found Sulli silently crying outside. 
 

 

Sungmin: Sulli , Wae? Is there something wrong?
Sulli: Oppa .. *hugs him* I know you know how she feels. Oppa ... Just make her happy. For me.
Sungmin: Mianhae. This is my fault. She's innocent but she keeps blaming herself for everything. She thinks it'll all end if she marries me because she thinks this all started because of her.
Sulli:  Oppa , you're the best. If only I could choose someone for her , It'll be you but---
Sungmin: She loves Donghae and not me.                   loves Donghae but she chose to marry me. 
Sulli: I really hate you for going along with Appa. But even if i know this is all planned , she'll never listen to me now. Just make her happy.
Sungmin: I will ... I love her so much too.
Sulli: She's gonna make choices she'll go with forever. Just remember , i'm here too oppa. You have me all the time. No matter how much I hate or love you , you're my brother.

 



I feel so bad i made my sister cry. I have to take care of                     for her.

 

--Your POV--

The next morning ,  Sulli was in my roo when I woke up. I fel so sick this morning.

 

Sulli: Hey. Good morning.
Me: Good morning. Did our parents plan out everything?
Sulli: They did. They said it maybe a around a month or two but my dad wants to rush it to 2-3 weeks.
Me: Ohh …
Sulli: If you don't wanna do this , you can just tell us straight.
Me: No ... I have to do this.
Sulli: Do I address you as unnie now?
Me: Address me what you want.
Sulli: Well , you're gonna marry my brother so i feel its mandatory.
Me: Marry? Ohh right .. Thats what we were talking about.
Sulli:                    unnie … 
Me: What?
Sulli: Wash  your face.
Me: What? Why?
Sulli: Your tears dried up on your face.
Me: Ohh? Jinjja??

 



I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My tears really did dry up. I washed my face and went back to my room. I saw Suli sitting on my bed , looking down the floor , quietly. She looks so serious. Thats not Sulli at all.
 

 

Me: Sulli-ah.
Sulli: Hmm?
Me: Is something wrong?
Sulli: Why are you asking?
Me: You’re so quiet. Thats not you at all.
Sulli: Its nothing ... I was just thinking. But ...                  -ah... Can I ask something?
Me: Sure. What is it?
Sulli: I just wanna ask again. Are you really sure?
Me: Its too late to back out now.
Sulli: Its never too late. Just say if you dont want to. This is only gonna hurt you
Me: I have to do this ... I have no choice. Just trust me.
Sulli: Ok but if you need someone. I'm always here.
Me: Thanks Sulli.

 



Sulli's phone started to ring. She excused herself out of the room and went out. I woner who that was?? Well , Yesterday , i promised it was the last day i'll cry. I dont wanna get married but I also dont wanna be the ugliest bride ever.

 

--Sulli's POV--

My cellphone started to ring. I looked at it and it was Donghae. I excued myself out of the room or else , she might get more depressed again. I wonder why he's calling.

 

 

Sulli: Donghae-ah?
Donghae: Sulli-ah! I'm glad you picked up. I couldn't talk to                     . Is she really going to marry Sungmin?
Sulli: She kinda took everything she found out hard. I tried telling her the truth a lot of times but because she keeps hearing many different things from other people , she wont listen to me. Then she saw you and Tiffany , she lost it. I'm sorry Hae.
Donghae: Sulli ... You know I didn't do those things on purpose. I didn't want it to happen.
Sulli: I know. But she wont listen to me. She's just letting our parents plan that stupid wedding.
Donghae: Please ... Help me. I dont wanna loss her.
Sulli: I dont know what I can do too. But please don't think that just because Sungmin oppa is my brother , i approve of this. I dont .... I've never seen my best friend so miserable. I know she still loves you. But she's just so confused.
Donghae: Tiffany tricked me again ...
Sulli: Tricked?
Donghae: Yoona and Tiffany did ... 
Sulli: Yoona??! Thats why she told                    those lies!
Donghae: I didn't mean to do what happened. I thought it was                    but it was Tiffany.
Sulli: Why is everybody trying to hurt her?? I feel so mad! 

 

 


I heard the door opening while I talked to Hae. I looked behind and it was Sungmin oppa. I quickly said goodbye to Hae and hunged up.
 

 


Sungmin: Who was that?
Sulli: Just a ... friend .... 
Sungmin: Friend? Who? 
Sulli: Uhh ... A friend from the US who just came here in Seoul.
Sungmin: Ohh .. Well , Lets go out ... I wanna take                   sight seeing and stuff. She doesn't look so well lately.
Sulli: Yeah .. Ok. Lets go.



I came into                     's room. She was out at the balcony of her room. I went in and tapped her back cause I dont think she noticed me. She looks so serious.
 

 


Sulli: Oppa wants us to go out. It'll be better if we go out other than just staying here doing nothing. Kaja?
Me: Sure ... I'll just get ready.

Sulli: Ok .. We'll wait downstairs.

 


I went outside. She looks ok. She was able to smile a little but only a er will fall for that. I know she's hurt. She's only agreeing because of Sungmin oppa.

 


--Yoona's POV--

Tiffany came to my house to tell me that Sungmin and                   will get married. I feel happy but at the same time , guilty of what I did. We talked outside of my house.
 


Tiffany: You did really good! Kibum will probably stop pursuing her by now.
Yoona: Thanks .....
Tiffany: Why do you look so sad? She's gonna marry Sungmin! In the end , Everyone's happy!
Yoona: She must've been so sad seeing seeing you and Donghae. She just ran away crying. 
Tiffany: It only serves her right for stealing Donghae. She should've never shown her face to him. And why do you look so sad? Aren't you happy that you're gonna get Kibum again?
Yoona: I am. But                      's miserable. So not everyone is actually happy. I feel bad.
Tiffany: She's just trying to look upset so she'll get pitied and everyone will think she's nice.
Yoona: Unnie .. How do I get Kibum now?
Tiffany: Ask him ...
Yoona: What?



I looked back and Kibum was approaching us. He looked so mad right now. I dont know what he's gonna do.
 



Kibum: I thought you said you wouldn't help Sungmin!
Tiffany: I didn't say that ...
Yoona: Kibum oppa ... Please , Just forget her.
Kibum: Forget her? How can I forget her?
Yoona: She's getting married. You loved me before. What did she do to you?
Kibum: ... I'm not here because I still want Tiffany to help me with her. 
Tiffany: Then , why are you here?
Kibum: She’s suffering! Stop this nonsense! Its not good for her anymore!
Tiffany: As longs as she still loves Donghae , this wont be over yet.
Kibum: She’s crying everyday , she doesn't care if she gets wet in the rain. She doesn't eat right and sometimes she doesn't eat at all. She might get sick!
Tiffany: Good. I hope she just dies.
Kibum : *slaps her* I don't care if you're a girl or not! Stop this crap now! I dont care if she ends up with Sungmin or me or Donghae! I just want her to be ok.
Yoona: Tifany unnie *goes to her*
Tiffany: So … You’re turning to the good side?
Kibum: She's my bestfriend too. I realized I've been hurting my own bestfriend. I cant take that anymore so stay away from her and never bother her again! *walks away*
Yoona: *tires to follow him* Oppa!!! ... *goes back to tiffany* Are you ok unnie?
Tiffany: Yeah .. Whatever..

Yoona: He'll never like me again because of this. But it wasn't really nice when you wished she'd just die.

 

 


Kibum oppa left. I felt a lot more guilty after those words of his. She does look like she's sick nowadays. Ottoke? I feel so bad. I cant believe I let Tiffany unnie poison my brain but if I turn my back on her now , she'll come after me.

 

--Donghae's POV--

I went to the hyungs dorm. I didn't know what to do. I feel so helpless , i really need someone to talk to. I probably chose the wrong ones to talk to by now.  I just hope they can be serious for me for once.
 


Heechul: Yah! Lee Donghae! What kind of a guy are you?
Kangin: Hyung! Don’t make him feel bad.
Yesung: What Heechul hyung means , you wont fight for her?
Donghae: I tried telling her ... But she wouldn't listen *stands up and punches the wall* Gyyaaa! I'm so stupid!
Eunhyuk: Yah! I told you before! Dont hurt the walls! They didn't do anything to you!
Eeteuk: Donghae *pats his shoulders* Don't feel bad. She's just confused.
Siwon: If you two are meant to be , then you are. I'm praying to Shisus to always look after you two.
Donghae: Thanks Siwon ... 
Yesung: When Will She Get Married?
Donghae: I dont really know. Sulli said they haven't decided the date yet. She said about a month or two but her dad wants it in 2-3weeks from now.
Heechul: Ohh! Speaking of Sulli , Can I get her number?
Donghae: Wae?
Siwon: Hyung likes her.
Kangin: She's so cute , she wont be good for you. You'll look like a sore thumb.
Heechul: But .. I'm adorable!
Eeteuk: She’s too young for you.
Heechul: Its just a number ... Come on Hae , you dont want me to be sad too right.
Eunhyuk: She's really cute. Donghae-ah , Give me her number instead!
Heechul : *slaps eunhyuks head* Shiro! Its mine!
Yesung: No! Hae , give it to me!
Heechul: Aissh! These kids!!
Donghae: Fine .. Just search for it *gives them his phone* .. Hyung , I dont wanna see her getting married to Sungmin. I really dont want that to happy.
Eeteuk: Don’t worry. Your silly hyungs and I are here.*pats his head*
Donghae: I just hope she remembers faster so we can be together again and fast.




--Your POV--

We went to the mall. I felt much better than how I felt. Thanks to Sungmin oppa. Sulli went Ice Skating and we were watching her. I didn't realize myself smiling while watching her.
 

 


Sungmin: You're finally smiling.
Me: I just feel so much better now. Thanks for taking me out.
Sungmin: Want to buy some Ice Cream?
Me: Sure but .. What about Sulli?
Sungmin: She’s skating. Lets let her stay there for a while.
Me: Ok ... Sure ...



Sungmin oppa and I went to the Ice Cream stand nearby. There are so many flavors!

Sungmin: What would you like now?
Me: Any would be good.
Sungmin: Then , we'll take Chocolate. Do you want some chocolate sprinkles or cherries?
Me: Sure. Do whatever you want .. I'm sure I'll like it.
Sungmin: Ok .. Uhh .. We'll have those *points at the ice cream*

 

 

 
 

I looked around. Maybe Donghae will come.... I should forget him. But I still love him so much. Then the vendor gave Min oppa and me the ice cream.

 


Vendor: Here’s your ice cream mam and sir.
Sungmin: Thank you. Here's the pay. *gives the money*
Vendor: Thanks sir. Uhh .. If you dont mind me asking , Are you two a couple? Or maybe married? You look good together.
Me: ..... Thanks ....
Sungmin: Thank you. We do look good together , right                      ?

 

 

I just smiled at Sungmin and walked away. I dont wanna hear things like that anymore. I was walking back to the skating rink when Sungmin oppa ran by me. Sulli came by to us too.
 


Sungmin: Why did you leave me behind??
Me: I just wanted to go to Sulli.
Sulli: Oppa! Buy me one and lets go home after this .. Ok?
Sungmin: Ok .. Lets go buy you one.
Sulli: Kaja! I want everything!



After buying the Ice cream , we went home. I feel so tired but it was fun for a while. I dont know why I feel so sick. My mom told me we had to go somewhere next morning so I rested as soon as she said that .... But ... I really miss Donghae. I wonder what he's doing... Does he miss me too? Maybe he's mad at me by now. But forgetting me will make it easier for him.

 

===================================================

Finally updated! :) I was sick for a couple of days but I'M BACK!

I hope you liked this :D Thanks so much :)

Comments are LOVED ♥

-MsShaiKyu :3