Decisions

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I went to my room. My mom entered my room while i was on bed.  I really dont feel so good at that time. She checked my temperature and place her hand on my head and neck. She kept asking if i was ok.
 


Me: I'm really ok , omma. Nothings wrong with me.
Mom: Are you sure? You look very pale. Your mouth and skin is very pale and you temperature is a bit hotter than usual. Are you sure you're not sick?
Me: Ne .. I'm just tired.
Mom: You should eat. You haven't had any breakfast either. You'll realy get sick if you keep that up.
Me: I dont wanna eat. I'm still full. Please omma .. My head hurts. I wanna sleep. Lets talk in the morning.


 


She went out of my room and i rested on my bed. But after a few minutes , someone was knocking again. The door opened and it was Sungmin oppa. I sat down on the side of the bed and Min oppa sat next to me.
 



Sungmin: I know you're sad but--
Me: He lied to me. I was so stupid. 
Sungmin: You’re not stupid. He was dumb for hurting you.
Me: Yoona told me that Donghae was the reason to why i cant remember anything. Is she telling the truth?
Sungmin: *holds my hand* Just ... Please forget him. I'm here for you. I'll never hurt you. You dont need him.
Me: What if i say that i need him? That i cant forget him? That i'd rather die than forget him?!
Sungmin: Just remember .. I'm always here for you.
Me: *hugs him* Oppa .. Ottoke? Many things have been bugging me. I feel like my head will explode.*cries*
Sungmin: Just always think. Many of us love you. Your parents , Sulli and Me
Me: Why am I so unlucky? Why do i have to forget everything? Am I a bad person?
Sungmin: You're not a bad person nor unlucky. It was their fault. Donghae's fault. He chose to hurt you. But to me , you're the most special girl ever. I'll never hurt you like how they do. I'll always protect you.
Me: Gomawo ... Maybe loving you isn't so bad ...
Sungmin: Loving me is a better choice.

 



I cant help but think about Donghae. I wish he was the one here hugging me right now. But he just hurt me. Why would I even bother wanting to be with the guy who hurt me so badly? I pushed myself away from Sungmin and he just kept his look onto me.

 

--Sulli's POV--

Its strange. My father is here but he doesn't like this family because of the cancelled marriage before. Thats really bothering me. But Sungmin oppa and I need to talk. Aish .. I went to you's room. I knew oppa was here.



Sulli: Oppa ... Appa is here. He said he wants to talk to you. And we kinda need to talk too.
Sungmin: Ok. you , I’ll talk to you later *kisses me on my cheeks*
Me: Ok ... Uhh .. Sulli ......
Sulli: What?
Me: Can we talk for a sec? This wont take a while. Just a sec.
Sulli: Ok .. *looks at Sungmin* Oppa , go down without me.
Sungmin: *goes downstairs*
Sulli: So ... *sits next to me* What is it about?
Me: Yoona told me that Sungmin oppa is my boyfriedn and its because of Donghae that i lost my memory.
Sulli: What? Liar.
Me: Liar?
Sulli: Yeah .. She and Kibum , they really make a great couple! They lied! How can Donghae hurt you? He was with you when you got hurt. He took you to the hospital.
Me: I don't know what to do anymore...
Sulli: Just .. Follow your heart. Thats the best thing you can do.
Me: How can I follow my heart? Its already crushed to tiny pieces.
Sulli: Lets talk about this later. I need to talk with my family downstairs.
Me: Ok ..




I went to Sungmin oppa and my dad. Thy were outside. I guess what they have to talk about , they dont want anyone hearing about it and interferring their plans. Sungmin oppa saw me and signalled me to go next to him.
 



Sungmin’s Appa: Sulli-ah ...
Sulli: What?
Sungmin’s Appa: Sulli .. Your brother will marry you .
Sulli: What are you talking about?
Sungmin’s Appa: Her parents and I are gonna set up the wedding.
Sulli: WHAT?! Remember what happened last time? She didn't want to! You'll just end up with the same results!!
Sungmin’s Appa: SULLI-AH! You have no right to yell and tell me what I can or cant do!
Sulli: Im Sorry .. But , i wont allow this to happen.
Sungmin’s Appa: Aren't you gonna be happy that you're gonna be in-laws?
Sulli: Thats not the point! Of course , i will be but will she be happy?? 
Sungmin: Sulli-ah …
Sulli: there's always something i wanted to ask you , What matters more to you? Your stupid company or your family?
Sungmin: Sulli-ah! *holds sulli’s arms*
Sulli: Seriously! I'm not joking here anymore. This is why i envy you.She said her parents lost time for her but i can see how much they care. When she said she didn't wanna get married , they didn't want it too! When she got in  the accident? They came back here! But what about you? You're the only one we have but you dont tresasure us that much! Thats why you keep forcing Min oppa to get married to her and you'll probably do that to me one day. You wont probably care if i get in an accident! All because the only thing you love better than yourself is your company!! I act like a spoiled brat so you'll tell me to act my age but you couldn't care less about what i do!! our company is the only thing thats important to you that you forgot what matters the most!!!
Sungmin’s Appa: *slaps sulli* You dont know all the hard work i did for you!!
Sungmin: APPA! YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT!
Sulli: Its ok oppa. *tears falling* Im used to it. And for the past few years , everything he did hurts more than that ...  *runs back to the house.*



I went back in the house. What he's been doing for the past few years hurts more but he never layed a finger on me so this hurts a lot. Sungmin oppa followed me. I touched my cheek and just thought of what happened. I'm not sad that it turned out that way .... Nothing went wrong there.

 


Sungmin: Sulli-ah …
Sulli: Finally! I told him what i felt.
Sungmin: That wasn't right.
Sulli: Yeah. It wasn't. It was perfect. Too perfect. But even if i told him what i felt , he still chose to hurt me.
Sungmin: Because you're only a daughter. You cant talk to him like that.
Sulli: And what? Let him keep doing his wrong deeds? No! And you should be against it too.
Sungmin: I'm not. I'm taking her back from Donghae.
Sulli: You know she loves Donghae.
Sungmin: I know but didn't you remember what i said? That i'll take her back when she gets hurt.
Sulli: Why is he like that?
Sungmin: Sulli-ah …
Sulli: He doesn't care .. I wish he's not my father.
Sungmin: Do you also wish i wasn't your brother?
Sulli: No! But i wish dad will change. That he'll care.
Sungmin: ………
Sulli: Dad only cares about his money. Not us. I'm sure he'll get me married one day too. I'm just waiting for that moment.
Sungmin: Sulli … If that happens. I wont let him.
Sulli: Then why are you letting appa command you around with this marriage thing?
Sungmin: He’s not commanding me .. I want this ..




--Your POV--

I was behind the door listening to Sungmin and Sulli. I didn't know Sulli has struggles too. She always looked so carefree and happy.  I wanted to comfort her but ... i cant show myself to her now. Why? Because after hearing everyone's problem , it seems like they're suffering because of me. Sungmin , Sulli , my parents .. Even Donghae .. I have to stop the madness now so everyone will be at peace already. I went to my parents room.
 



Me: *knock* Appa , Omma. Can I talk to you?
Appa: Sure ... What is it about dear??
Me: I already know everything.
Appa: What?
Me: I know about the problem with our company. And i also know your only solution.
Omma: You don't have to do this .. Don't even say it.
Me: Appa .. *takes a deep breath* I’ll … I’ll marry Sungmin Oppa ..
Appa: You will ?
Me: I wanna stop all the madness .. *tears falling* Its all my fault and this is the only solution.
Omma: *runs up to hug me* Dear .. you dont have to do this...
Me : This is the only way to get things right. I'm doing this for everyone else.
Appa: I'm happy you're taking responsibility but ...
Me: This is the only way appa .. But afer this , promise me we'll live in the US and never come back .. *cries*
Omma: Don't cry .. I wont agree to this even more.
Me: Just set up everything and lets get this over with ..


 


I cried while my mother hugged me. But this is the only way we can fix this problem. Everyone will be all better again after i get this over with. Everyone will feel better again. I'll be sad but i know this is what i have to do. We went to the living room and because Sungmin's family was still there we decided to tell them everything. At least we'll never come back to Korea after this.
 



Sungmin’s Dad: So … Did you decide , Mr. Park?
Me: Ahjussi. It was my decision. Not theirs.
Sungmin’s Appa: Then i guess you're not gonna accept it.
Me: ANi .. I'll marry Sungmin oppa.
Sungmin And Sulli: WHAT????
Me: I decided that this is what i have to do.
Sungmin: *hugs me* Thank you! I'm so happy! I promise to protect you!
Me: *pushes him away* I wanna rest but please plan things without me.

 

 

I ran up to my room and Sulli followed me.  I think i'll just cry if i stay down there any longer. 

 

 

Sulli: So .. This is it huh?
Me: Yeah .. I’ll marry him.
Sulli: What about Donghae?
Me: After getting married , we'll move to the US and never come back.
Sulli: So ... you're just gonna leave things here?
Me: I guess. I wanna forget and start a new life.
Sulli: If you're doing this because your mad , thats not the reason to do it.
Me: I want to … I wanna end this all.
Sulli: *hugs me* I know you dont want this.
Me: *cries* Sulli-ah … I wanna end this all but .. I wanna talk to Hae before i get married.
Sulli: You have to rest now ... Dont cry all the time.

 



Sulli left and before i slept , i called Donghae. I wanna end everything before i get married.

 

Me: Lee Donghae ..
Donghae: you!
Me: Meet me at the park tomorrow. Please.
Donghae: Wait! Let me explain things first!
Me: Lets talk tomorrow. *hungs up*


 


I felt like crying after we talked. I dont think i can leave him cause i love him too much already. The next day , we met at the park. I really wanted to just go for a walk. It makes me feel better that i'm here. Then , isaw Donghae approaching me. I felt like crying.



Me: Lee Donghae …
Donghae: you What you saw ... It wasn't true. I have to explain what happened.
Me: You don't have to explain anything anymore.
Donghae: What?
Me: Yesterday at the bar. I saw you and her.  I already know it all.
Donghae: Its not what you think! I got dizzy because of something i drank and ...
Me: Lets stop this ... *takes of the necklace he gave me and takes the ring he said he gave to propose to me*
Donghae: Why are you giving me this? Its yours.
Me: I'm sorry ... *tears falling* This isn't right anymore. We have to stop this. I'm getting married to Sungmin oppa.
Donghae: WHAT?
Me: Im Sorry *cries* After we get married , we're leaving the country and never coming back.
Donghae: *holds my arms and hugs me* PLEASE! DON’T! DON’T MARRY HIM! *cries*

 



 He hugged me so tight like he's never letting go. I didn't wanna let go too. But this is the last time we'll ever see each other like this. I have to do this. He'll be much better without me.

 

============================================================

It really doesn't matter if i still ask for this but this FF will end soon and i'm getting ready for its sequel with fulkl of surprises about the girl main character's past. I'd like to ask you guys to choose and vote at the poll below! I really need it to make the sequel exciting! :) I already done this FF and just editing it for AFF but as you know , i already finished this before and preparing for its sequel! PLEASE VOTE :) GOMAWO :D