The confusions of mine.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I felt weak and defenseless of what i just heard My dad will force me to get married to Sungmin oppa?? NO! I dont wanna get married. Even if i aoid him , i still love Donghae. Why i it so complicated?? Aish ... I hate this. This , alot. 

 

--Tiffany's POV-- 

Stupid Kibum!! WTF did he just do?? He had to lethis feelings get in the way of or plans. Instead of making you fall inlove with him , He just made her hate him. How pathetic.

 


Tiffany: Aissh .. You only made things worst!
Kibum: I couldn't help it! All she talks about is Donghae!
Tiffany: Getting help from you was a big mistake! I should've called Sungmin instead.
Kibum: You’re gonna call him?
Tiffany: Of course i will! And its your fault!
Kibum: You cant do that!
Tiffany: Watch me .. What can you do about it?
Kibum: I’ll tell them about you hitting you!
Tiffany: You wouldn't.
Kibum: Try me. You started this
Tiffany: If you do that , I'll tell them you were involved!
Kibum: Tell them! I already have a minimum chance and Sungmin will make it worst.
Tiffany: Try to tell them about me hitting you and i'll make sure that you wont like the next happenings.
Kibum: I don't want her to be with Sungmin.
Tiffany: Well , you will and its all because of you.
Kibum: I wont lose to Sungmin or Donghae.
Tiffany: Then god o your own plans. I already have a plan and you cant help.
Kibum: What? Why?
Tiffany: Donghae will never believe you now ... You're useless.
Kibum: Aishh!!! AHHHHH!!

 


I saw a girl approaching us. I know her. She's Kibum's Ex , right?? She looked at me badly.
 


Yoona: Kibum Oppa …
Kibum: Yoona?
Yoona: Is she the reason of you breaing up with me?
Tiffany: Me?? No! you is ..
Yoona: What? That girl.. Who would've thought.
Tiffany: I know.
Kibum: Yoona ….
Yoona: But .. She's with Donghae right? Kibum-ah! I still love you.
Kibum: I love you.
Yoona: I dont know what she did to you! You said you love me. How could you just change your mind after one trip?
Kibum: I have to go *walks away*
Tiffany: You want to get Donghae , back?
Yoona: Yeah .. But ….
Tiffany: I’ll help you. I'll get Donghae , You get Kibum.
Yoona: How?
Tiffany: I need to do something first.


 


--Your POV--

When I woke up , I didn't feel that well. My mom entered my room. I'm still half awake.
 

 

Mom: Dear , your breakfast is getting cold.
Me: Im not really hungry omma.
Mom: You have to eat.
Me: I wanna rest. 
Mom: Are you sick?
Me: No .. I just wanna be alone omma. I'm tired. I wanna rest and eat later.



My mom look disappointed when she got out of the room. Well , i'd rather starve then get married. But thats not the reason I dont wanna eat. Its something else.

 

--Sungmin's POV--

My dad come by. I made up my mind. I wanna do this. I'm not letting Lee Donghae get away with hurting her and trying to get back. First the accident and .... I just cant take it.

 


Sungmin: I wanna take her back.
Sungmin’s Dad: Finally , my son woke up to reality.
Sungmin: I wanna take her back but i dont know how.
Sungmin’s Dad: Leave the rest to me.
Sungmin: I wont let anyone hurt her but what about Sulli?
Sungmin’s Appa: Let me handle her.
Sungmin: She'll hate me for doing this...
Sungmin’s Dad: This is for all of us. She'll thank you in the end.

 


I'm sorry you. I'm sorry Sulli. I have to do this. I have no choice. This is the only way i can make sure that she wont be sad again. That she'll never cry again because of Donghae.

 

--Your POV--

Someone called me. I wasn't standing up from my bed yet but .. It has no name. I dont know if i should answer it but . I have no choice , i think it'll keep ringing until i do. 

 


Me: Yoboseyo? Who is this?
???: I'm a friend of Donghae's.
Me: A friend of Donghae? Who?
???: Yoona.
Me: Yoona? Donghae never mentioned you.
Yoona: I have to tell you the truth.
Me: Truth?
Yoona: Yes.. Im the only one who can tell you the truth. Meet me at the park , Arasso?
Me: Ok but ...

 

Wow .. She hunged up. She didn't even tell me anything else. How rude. I guess i have no choice but to go. But . I dont feel s good. I dont think i even have to go. But , if she's gonna tell me the truth , i probably should. Its not that i dont trust Sulli , i trust her. I trust Donghae but , it isn't easy if your the one who lost her memories and cant remember anything.

 

--Yoona's POV--

I dont feel right about this one bit but i have to do this. I have to get Kibum back. Next , I have to call Donghae.

 

Yoona: Donghae Oppa!
Donghae: Yoona-sshi??
Yoona: Yes , its me! Would you mind meeting me?
Donghae: Wae?
Yoona: I'm still not over Kibum and .. I dont really have that much friends to comfort me. If your not doing anything , it would be great but its ok if your busy.
Donghae: No .. Its ok. I'll meet you.
Yoona: Thank you oppa! *hungs up*

 

I looked at Tiffany who was closely monitoring my every move as i called the two. She scares me sometimes but she promised Kibum will be mine again.

 

Yoona: Thats it. I called them , jut like you asked.
Tiffany: Good. This plan will be a success. I called Sungmin and he's gonna help! 
Yoona: Why do you care so much about that guy?
Tiffany: Because if he marries that you , i wont have problems with Donghae anymore. And so will you with Kibum.

 



I went to the park where i'm supposed to meet you. This isn't right but ... I dont know. Why am I even doing this? Kibum doesn't want me anymore. Aish. I have no choice. I have to end what i started. I saw you coming closer. Ofcourse she doesn't know me so i have to gain her attention.



Yoona: you! *waves*
Me: *approaches Yoona* You're Yoona?
Yoona: *fake smile* Yes. I heard you have amnesia. I feel terribly sorry.
Me: I just wanna know the truth.
Yoona: The truth?
Me: You told me you'll tell me the truth. I'm not sure if i can trust you though. I wont trust you that easily just because you told me to.
Yoona: You wanna finish this quickly huh?? Its up to you if you'll believe me or not , but i'll say what i want.
Me: What?
Yoona: When you were about to enter Senior High , you moved here in Korea and you became friends with Donghae and Kibum before. But you had to leave for the US. Thats where you met Sungmin. When you came back... Donghae tried to ... steal you from Sungmin. And Kibum. He's my boyfriend. I hope you stay away from him. You dont love Donghae ... *sighs* You love Sungmin.
Me: Sungmin oppa? Not Donghae?
Yoona: Donghae? He’s with Tiffany , Why would you like him?
Me: *teary eyed* So … He’s never really my boyfriend?
Yoona: You were gonna get married to Sungmin. But Donghae hit you because he can accept that you love Sungmin.
Me: I dont know if i should trust you.
Yoona: If you need proof , then come with me. *pulls my wrist*



 


I'm sorry. I'm doing this for you. I'm sure Sungmin will take care of you and give you a better life. In the end , we're all just gonna get the fair goods.

 

 

--Tiffany's POV--

Donghae arrived at the place and is now waiting for Yoona , Sungmin and I were looking for him in the higher flatform of the bar.
 

 

Tiffany: Where’s the waitress?
Sungmin: She’s here .. *talks to the waitress* Now. Give this to that guy. *gives her a drink*
Waitress: Ok sir. *bows and leaves*
Tiffany: Are you sure this is gonna work?
Sungmin: Yeah …
Tiffany: I hope you don't fail like Kibum.
Sungmin: I wont. And i'm not doing this to help you. This is Donghae's punishment for what he did with you.
Tiffany: Stop the crap about protecting and just watch. Yoona will be here any minute now.


 


The waitress gave him the drink. Donghae looked confused though. Thats the plan. He drank it anyways. Now's my turn. That thing in the drink should take it effect and make him dizzy for a while. I approached Donghae and he should be dizzy now and his eye sight should be blurred already. I have to do this quick , the effects will wear off easily.
 



Tiffany: Donghae-ah ..
Donghae: Who are you?
Tiffany: Donghae-ah. Its me. you. Mianhae oppa. I'm sorry if i was a jerk and I didn't listen to you.
Donghae: *hugs her* I knew you wont leave me!!

 



When i saw you approaching us , I pushed Hae away and kissed him. Of course he'll kiss back , he'll think i'm that bicthy girl. I saw her run away and Donghae pulled me away. Maybe the effects are wearing off.
 


Donghae: Wait .. You're not you.
Tiffany: You dont know how long i waited for you to do that. 
Donghae: What? *rubs his eyes*
Tiffany: I love you Donghae. She doesn't matter anymore.
Donghae: Mwo?? *looks at her clearly* You're .. You're Tiffany! What are you doing here??
Tiffany: Its too late Donghae ...
Donghae: What are you talking about?
Tiffany: You’ll see … You'll come crawling to me soon. *walks away*

 



--Your POV--

I ran away. Maybe what Yoona told me was true. But .. How can Hae do that?  He didn't react. He just went along with it. It hurts so much. I cried as i ran away , as far as i could. I kept running but then my vision went blurry. My legs felt weak and so did my whole body. The next thing i know , i fell down the ground and ...... I woke up in the hospital? What happened? What am I doing here?

 


Sulli: What happened? Are you ok?
Me: *hugs sulli* Donghae ... *cries*
Sulli: Did something happen?
Me: I saw him hugging and kissing Tiffany. This time , he insisted on it.
Sulli: What? Thats nonsense. Thats not true.
Me: I saw it with my own two eyes. Sulli. It hurts a lot. I thought he'll fight for me because i really love him. But i was just gone in his sight for a while and he already has his hands over another girl.
Sulli: But ... you , Thats not true! Seriously!
Sungmin: Sulli. Don't yell at her. She needs to rest.
Sulli: Why were you there , by the way? How come you were coincidentally there to the place where she fainted?
Sungmin: I was driving and I saw her.
Me: Sungmin oppa .. You bought me here??
Sungmin: *nods* I cant let you stay there by yourself. I have to save you from anything that can hurt you.
Sulli: We need to talk oppa. We really do. Talk to me when we get back.
Me: Min oppa .. Gomawoyo.

 



What happened to me?? Why did i fainted? And if i did faint .. Why? This is so weird. Now , we have to go home. I dont know whats wrong with me..... 

 

==============================================

There! :) Ohh .. If your name appears/ doesn't appear , tell me so i'll know! Arasso?? :)

Hope you like it  -ShaiKyu :3