Revelations

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I was depressed so i decided to walk around on my own. As the sky looked gray , i know the weather will be bad. But the news never sad anything about a storm , it keeps raining and i keep getting in it. I sat on a bench near a lake here and just looked at it. When i felt the side of the bench moving , someone sat on it. It was Kibum.

 


Kibum: What are you doing here alone?
Me: Nothing ... What about you?
Kibum: I just wanted to go for a walk , then i saw you ... Are you with anybody?
Me: No ..
Kibum: Do you want me to buy you some ice cream? You look sad and It always cheers you up.
Me: I guess so.
Kibum: Ok .. Wait here.



He went to the Ice cream store to buy some. He seems nice. I dont know why Sulli has been trying to keep me away from him since the day i got in the accident. He looks nice and he's a gentleman. He came back with 2 ice creams and he gave me one. I can feel his stare on me. I dont like it. But i wanna know him and what he is to me.



Me: What?
Kibum: Nothing ...
Me: Your not eating yours. 
Kibum: Ohh .. 
Me: Kibum-sshi .. How did we meet?
Kibum: We were classmates in Senior High.
Me: Ohh .. Then you and Hae were classmates too , right? Were you close?
Kibum: Well ...
Me: Are you two close?
Kibum: We were Bestfriends.
Me: Mwo? What happened??
Kibum: Nothing .. 
Me: If you were close then , Why doesn't Donghae ever talk about you to me?
Kibum: I told you. You love me before and he doesn't want you to remember that.
Me: I'm not comfortable talking about this....

 

I dont like talking about it ... It doesn't feel right.

 

-- Sulli's POV--

I met up with Donghae. He really looked so sorry ... I dont know why he did it. It doesn't sound like Donghae to hurt her. I mean , he restrained himself from girls for 8 years! I'm sure this is another thing and not what                     saw.

 

Sulli: How could you just hurt her?!
Donghae: I didn't know Tiffany will do that!! I swear. I didn't now she was even there.
Sulli: I hate to say this but .. You're in trouble.
Donghae: Trouble??
Sulli: You know what Sungmin oppa said. He'll take her back if you hurt her. 
Donghae: He's planning to take her back?! He cant! 
Sulli: My father wants to continue the merger of our families companies. Sungmin oppa didn't want to at first because                       didn't want to. But now , he has a reason to take her back! You should've been more careful.
Donghae: Are you gonna help him? I didn't do anything wrong. I had no idea .. Sulli--
Sulli: Relax! I wont help them! I know what my best friend wants. Its you.
Donghae: He's your brother .. Why wont you help him?
Sulli: Because               's my best friend. I know she loves you. It wouldn't be right to push her to someone she doesnt love , evem if it is my brother.
Donghae: Please help me explain what really happened to her?? Someone probably made everything worse already since this was all panned. Help me Sulli.
Sulli: I wanna help you! I really do! But she's too depressed to even listen to me.
Donghae: I'm so stupid. I should've know Kibum didn't call me to make peace with me.
Sulli: He's behind this? Somehow , i'm not surprised. But ... Do you have any news about the accident?
Donghae: The Police said they found a witness and sis currently interrogating it.
Sulli: If that Kibum is behind this ... I dont know what to do to him anymore.
Donghae:                   must be so confused. I'm worried/
Sulli: Don't worry .. I'll help you with all I can.
Donghae: Thanks Sulli ..
Sulli: But I cant promise you anything for now. I'm going against my own family.
Donghae: I really appreciate you wanting to help but , If you cant , its ok. You've done enough for me.
Sulli: You dont know my dad. He isn't like any dad who'll do anything for his kids , but only for himself. And i shouldn't let him continue his wrng doings. I want my best friend to get her memory back and be happy.
Donghae: Where is she anyway?
Sulli: I dont really know .. I left her at home. I'll call her.

 

I dialed her number and call numorous times but .. She's not picking up. I called the house and they said she's not there. I tried calling her again a few times but she still isn't there. Where is she??

 

Sulli: She wont pick up her phone.
Donghae: What?? Where is she??!
Sulli: When I left , she's home but when i called the house , They said she's not there.
Donghae: Where do you think she is?
Sulli: I don't know. She doesn't have anywhere to go.

 


--Your POV--

I dont really like where our conversation is going so far. He's acting weirder than usual.
 


Kibum: I love you                    ..
Me: Kibum ...
Kibum: Just forget Donghae. He did hurt you right?
Me: You dont understand.
Kibum: Do you love him?
Me: I ...
Kibum: Do you?!
Me: *tears falling* Yes ... I really do but i'm so confused.
Kibum: Are you willing to love me and forget him? I wont hurt you like how he did!
Me: What do you--?
Kibum: *grabs my wrist* I'll never make you cry! Just love me and forget him!
Me: Kibum...
Kibum: Please say you can love me lie how you ddi before!! *holds tighter*
Me: Kibum-ah! It hurts! *tries to escape* Let me go!!
Kibum: Just tell me you can love me!
Me: Please! Let go! It hurts!
Kibum: Im sorry if i hurt you before because of Yoona. But I love you now.
Me: Im sorry ...
Kibum: You forgot everything and you still choose Donghae?? Why? WHY!

 

 


He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I tried pushing him away but he's too strong , until i was able to get away from his grip and slap him. Tears kept falling down my eyes cause i thought he was nice but he just did that to me.

 


???: YAH! LET HER GO!!
Kibum: Why do you care??! Stay out of this.
???: Because i'm her friend! Let her go!
Me: Yesung?
Yesung: *pulls me away from kibum* Dont go near her!
Kibum: Why?! Because of Donghae?!!
Yesung: Yes! Because of Donghae! What kind of a bestfriend steals her friend's girlfriend? You have serious problems. He waited for years for                     . What about you? You're only hurting them!
Kibum: Donghae was the one who hurt her!
Yesung: Because you planned it.
Kibum: Planned? Since when did i plan things? I never told Donghae to kiss another girl!!
Me: STOP!!!!!! STOP THIS!! *faces kibum* I cant believe you did this to me! 


 


I ran away from the place. I dont know where to go. The rain started to shower. I ran to the bus stop and stayed there. Its so cold. Someone held my arm and pulled me away. It was Yesung oppa. He took me to their dorm where the other guys are. 
 


Heechul: What happened??
Kangin: Eunhyuk! Get A Towel!
Eunhyuk: Why me?
Leeteuk: Just get one.                   . What happened??
Yesung: It was Kibum ...
Siwon: What did that guy do again?
Me: I dont wanna talk about it.
Leeteuk: Stay here for a while and go home later. Its raining really hard outside.
Eunhyuk: Here's the towel ...
Yesung: I'll go to my room and change.                      needs to change too ..
Kangin: Change? But we dont have girl clothes. ..
Eunhyuk: I saw Girl clothes in Heechul hyung's closet..
All: WHAT??
Siwon: Hyung... You wear girl clothes?
Heechul: I dont wear girl clothes. Noona must've left it when she stayed here. ..
Kangin: Then let her wear it for a while.
Me: I'm ok with just this clothes i have,
Eunhyuk: Ok? *puts the towel around my shoulders* Your obviously freezing to death..
Kangin: Hyung , just let her borrow those clothes.
Heechul: Come on! Lets go to my room. I wont peek! You guys cook something hot.
Kangin: I volunteer! ......... Eeteuk hyung to cook.
Leeteuk: I second the ..... HEY!!
Eunhyuk: *laughs* Nice one! Happy cooking hyung!



I change to the clothes they gave me. Its a bit big one my but its better than freezing to death. I sat on the couch. The other guys were doing their own things. The others playing , Leeteuk oppa is cooking ... I miss Donghae. I wish he was here. Heechul Oppa and Yesung Oppa sat next to me.
 

 

Heechul: How are you feeling?
Me: I'd be lying if i said i'm ok.
Yesung: Donghae isn't the kind of guy to hurt someone.
Me: Yeah .. But he just hurt me.
Heechul: Donghae doesn't wanna hurt you!
Me: Is this how my life used to be?? I dont wanna remember anything anymore if this is it.
Yesung: Tiffany and Kibum planned it.
Me: How did you know? How can you be sure?
Heechul: because Kibum called Donghae and told him to go to that place. How else would you be coincidentally going there?
Me: Someone called me to go there
Heechul: Who?
Me: I dont know. Thats why i came.
Eeteuk: Stop talking! Food is ready!
Kangin: Finally hyung!!
Yesung: *pulls my hand* Come on! Lets eat! You need some heat in your system and you should eat before you leave.
Me: Ok ..

 



These guys eat like ........................... MONSTERS. Seriously. I guess good looking guys need to eat like that .. Do they?? Do they really? After eating , we rested for a while. You should see this. They're lying on the floor because they're so full. Its funny and weird for me seeing it at the same time. Heechul oppa andKangin oppa volunteered to take me home even if i insisted not to. Sulli saw me as she looks like she just got home too.
 



Sulli:                  ! Where were you?
Heechul: Annyeong! You're Sulli right? I'm Heechul! *reaches out his hands*
Sulli: Uhh .. Yes.. I remember you. *shakes hands*
Me: I stayed at their place for a while because it rained and Yesung oppa invited me. This other guy is Kangin oppa. Where were you as well?
Sulli: Annyeong … Thank you for bringing her here safely. I just talked to someone.
Heechul: You’re welcome. and Who is this someone? Do you have a boyfriend?
Kangin: What he meant was , You're welcome and we'll be on our way. *pulls heechul away*
Me: *waves* BYE! Thank you!
Heechul: W-wait! I NEED TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!

 



We went inside and the boys left .. Heechul sure is cheerful around Sulli .. We went inside and dad is talking to Sulli's dad. Sulli told me to go upstairs. I did but then minutes later , the urge of drinking water came to me , I went down to get a drink and hear what the adults were talking about.
 

 


Sulli’s Dad: So .. Have you made up your mind?
Appa: I dont know.
Sulli’s Dad: Your company is going down. This is for you .. You need to do something and fast.
Appa: I cant force my daughter to marry Sungmin.


 


OMO! I need to marry Sungmin oppa?? He's nice but ..... Wae?? Our company in the US?? No .. I cant do this. I dont want to! But my dad .. He needs me ... What about Donghae? Wait .. He just .. I love him but after what happened. I'm so confused. Why do i have to get married??? Is my father gonna agree?? OMO. Help me things right now. 

 

============================================================