Evil Plan

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I dont really know who the caller is. There's no caller ID so i dont know but i just picked it up since it wont stop ringing ....


Me: Hello?
???: Its Been A While..
Me: Who is this?
???: Meet me at 5PM .. Ok?
Me: Wait .. Who is this first?
???: Meet me first ... We have something important to talk about. I'll text you the address to where you should go. *hungs up*
Me: WAIT!



I really didn't wanna go and meet that person , whoever called me , but the curiousity in my mind made me get ready. I was gonna ask Sulli to come along but she's not here. I wonder who tha really is ...

 

--Donghae's POV--

I helped my mom around the house. I suddenly got a call from someone. The caller ID said its Kibum. I hesitated to answer it. Kibum has changed so much ..... I just cant believe he's against me now.



Donghae: What do you want?
Kibum: Just meet me again. I regret everything ... I'm serious this time. Lets be friends again.
Donghae: How can you convince me to trust you? After everything you did .. I'll never trust you again.
Kibum: Lee Donghae .. Your still my best friend. Lets get things back to the way they were.
Donghae: Just make sure this isn't another plot. I'm warning you this time.

 



I went to a Cafe near our old school in Senior high. I waited for Kibum ... Somehow something doesn't feel right. I dont feel right. Then someone callde me out loud.... Its a girl.

 


Tiffany: DONGHAE OPPA!!!
Donghae: Not her again....
Tiffany: Oppa! Im glad to see you here!
Donghae: I knew Kibum set this up ... But why with you?
Tiffany: Set up? What are you talking about? *grabs his arms* Im just glad i saw you here.
Donghae: *pulls her away* LET GO!
Tiffany: *falls on the floor* OUCH! Oppa! It hurts!! My ankle broke *rubs her ankle.*
Donghae: Im not dumb. Stop acting.
Tiffany: Oppa! It really hurts ... *sobs?*
Donghae: STOP THIS ACTING! PEOPLE ARE LOOKING!
Tiffany: Be a gentleman and just help me up
Donghae: FINE!

 

 



--Your POV--

I arrived at some sort of Cafe. I dont know who are what i'm looking for. I was approaching the Cafe when i saw Donghae .... He's with another girl? He gave her a hand but as she was standing up , she kissed him. She looked exactly right at me when she did that. I turned my head away as soon as i saw it. It really hurts a lot. Tears were falling down my cheeks. I just ran away as far from them as i could.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

She kissed me when i helped her up. I struggled in pushing her away cause she was pulling back but i was able to do so. But instead of getting mad or such , she just smirked at me.
 



Donghae: Why are you so happy?  And what did you do that for?
Tiffany: Because .. Its all working out the way i want it. You'll never get her back now..
Donghae: What are you talking about??
Tiffany: She'll never believe you after what she just saw ....
Donghae: *turns around and sees me running*                ? *faces Tiffany* How could you!!???? AISH! If you weren't a girl ... I'd seriously .... AHHH!!! *runs after me but tiffany hugs him from behind*
Tiffany: Donghae! Its over! Just forget her!
Donghae: *pushes her away* I told you! I dont like you! I'll never do!                   is the only girl i love! *runs after me*

 


                 -ah .. Dont get fooled by them ... What you saw was a lie... I love you ... Aish! I cant believe i got fooled again.

 

 

--Your POV--

I didn't know where i was going. I dont wanna drive when im depressed. I ran and cried at the same time. I just sat down a bench i saw. Why did i have to lose my memory?? I want it back and know there truth! I couldn't help but cry .... 




Me: Lee Donghae! I thought you love me! How could you lie??? Just when i'm loving you more and more everyday! Donghae-ah ....................
 



I didn't know what to do ... I'm lost again. Everything is going back to square one like i just woke up from the accident. Then it started ti rain. GREAT. JUST GREAT. Is the Heavens crying along with me. I still didn't stand up. I just stayed and cried. Then the rain stopped pouring on me. I looked around and it was still raining. Until i looked up and Kibum was holding a umbrella above me. 

 


Me: Kim Kibum-shhi??
Kibum: You shouldn't have done this to yourself.
Me: What are you doing here?
Kibum: *sits next to me and hugs me* He Hurt You .. Didn’t He??

 



I started to cry more when he hugged me. Sobbed actually. It feels weird that he's here but i need someone and i cried on him .... I dont know how to feel. I just want it all to end now.



Kibum: Don’t cry. Its ok. He doesn't deserve you if all he's gonna do is make you cry.
Me: Kibum-sshi. I love him ... Why would he fool around with me?? 
Kibum: Don’t think about him anymore. I'm here for you.
Me: I cant forget him .. I love him even if i cant remember. I know i do.
Kibum: I'm always here for you. I wont hurt you like how he did ....
Me: *pushes him away* Kibum… Im sorry. I wanna rest now.
Kibum: Do you want me to take you home??? You're all wet.
Me: I need to go back to the Cafe.
Kibum: WHAT?! WHY?!
Me: I left my car.
Kibum: Ok … But i'll drive you home.

 



My tears are still a bit active though. Just imagining what i saw OVER and OVER again really hurts me. I don't know what to do. I just tried to set it aside but it keeps coming back. Donghae isn't a bad guy but .. How could he do this to me??

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I tried looking for her but i seemed to have lost her trails. I contacted the guys to help me but still , nothing. We did see her car near the Cafe but there was no sign of her there. It already rained and everything but even after looking for her under that strong blows of the winds along with the rains , we still didn't find her. Just as I lost hope , I just had to stop .... I dont know what to do anymore but im seriously mad at myself. As i saw the wall by me , i started punching it hard. Enough to see my blood and the rain water collide together on the wall.


 


Donghae: I'm so stupid! I should've known!!
Eunhyuk: *pulls him away from the wall Yah! Stop that! This poor wall had nothing to do with what happened!!!
Heechul: Donghae-ah .. What exactly happened?
Donghae:              saw me kissing Tiffany at the Cafe.
Heechul: You kissed her???
Kangin: Aissh .. I would punch you too if i saw that! Why would you kiss that freak??
Donghae: I didn't do it! She did. I pushed her down and she acted like she was so hurt. Everyone looked at us so i helped her up! But she pulled my neck against her and kissed me. I didn't know               was there. I didn't want that to happen.
Eunhyuk: *quiet but notices Yesung* Yesung .. Your quiet. Thats new.
Leeteuk: Yeah .. Why are you so quiet?
Yesung: Im just thinking about                  ..
Heechul: Don’t tell me you like her too?
Yesung: NO! Just .. Imagine … Its bad enough that she has amnesia. How will this affect her?
Leeteuk: Don’t make Donghae feel bad. Obviously this was all planed out.
Donghae: I think Kibum and Tiffany are behind it.
Eunhyuk: The Tiffany part is quiet obvious already. But Kibum?? That guy .. And he calls you his Best Friend. Pfft.
Heechul: Hyukkie’s jealous of him when we were in High school cause your always with him.
Eunhyuk: I am not!
Donghae: He’s not my Best Friend anymore.
Kangin: That guy looks so innocent. I dont know how he could do that.
Yesung: So .. he’s not as Innocent as we thought .. For sure this was planned. I mean , there's no other reason for               to be there if no one told her to be there.
Donghae: I'm worried about                 . What is she thinking?? She must be crying again. I'm so stupid. Its my fault.
Siwon: That guy really is ............ Aish ... Its not your fault Hae. Its their fault.
Donghae: I wanna see her. I wanna explain everything. I dont want this to ruin us.




--Your POV--

I didn't want to leave my car behind and i didn't want Kibum to leave his behind so i said if he wanted to accompany me home , he should just follow my car and he agreed. But i'm not myself as i drove the car. I didn't know what to think. My heart feels so tight right now , almost like i cant breath. I even started crying in my car. While driving , a car from another street almost collided with mine but good thing i stepped on the break soon. I almost got involved in another accident again. I started loosing it. When i got back home , i said my goodbyes to Kibum and thanked him. I hugged Sulli as soon as i saw her in the house.



Me: Sulli … *cries*
Sulli: What happened?
Me: Donghae .. I saw him kissing another girl.
Sulli: What?? Why?? How could he?
Me: Sulli … It Hurts so much ...
Sulli: Don’t cry ….
Me: I love him ... He said he loves me .. How could he just do that to me?
Sulli: Im sure there's an explanation. He isn't that kind of a guy. 
Me: How do you know?
Sulli: Because he's Donghae ... Something must be up but .. Its just weird that you were there when it exactly happened. Why were you there?
Me: Someone called me to see , whoever he is , at a Cafe. Then i saw them when i arrived.
Sulli: That's odd... Did you meet this person?
Me: No .. But i don't wanna talk about this right now. I wanna be alone in here for a while.
Sulli: I'm sure we'll figure this out. Why dont you go and eat dinner for a while?
Me: I'll have to pass. 
Sulli: Ok but if i knock on your door and no one answers after three knocks , i'll call the cops.




As i closed the door of my room when i got in , I started crying off. I do know that Sulli followed me and could hear me from outside. I sat on my bed and cried . I dont even wanna cry but it just wont stop falling. Then someone knocked on my door. I didn't do or say anything else. It isn't locked so it was opened. It was Sungmin oppa.
 


Sungmin: I can hear you cry from my room. *sits next to me and pats my back* You should stop now. Your parents might hear you and get worried... Did Donghae hurt you?
Me: Oppa.
Sungmin: *hugs me* I told him that if he dares to hurt you , i'll take you back.
Me: Thats not-
Sungmin: I told him never to hurt you. I'm sorry but i'm taking you back. I hate seeing you like this. He's not worthy of you.
Me: *pushes him away* I wanna rest ... I don't wanna talk about this.. Please ....
Sulli: *enters the room* Oppa ... Just let her rest.
Sungmin: Ok ... Just stop crying now.


 

When they got out , I laid down my bed and started to rest. The tears seems to have faded away but the pain in my heart stayed. Its almost like somethings happening inside me but i have no idea what it is. I feel weak and powerless to conquer things. As i was getting deepened in my rest , My phone started to ring. I recieved a text. It looks like its from that person who called me.

 

 

From: UNKNOWN

LEE DONGHAE DOESN’T LOVE YOU!

LEAVE HIM ALONE

DON’T EVEN DARE GO NEAR HIM AGAIN!



It all got me so confused. I wonder who this is?? Maybe its the girl that Donghae was with .... I'm seeing someone. It was a girl in a Wedding dress. Who is ...... She was walking down the aisle. I cant see her face clearly. But .. a teardrop fell from her eyes to her cheeks. Then .. I found myself on my bed , sleeping. Was that a dream??? Who is that?? I remember the first dream i had. So its possible that the Girl with Hae was the one who pulled him away but who was pulling me away?? And what was this 2nd dream about??? This is all weirding me out.

 

 

=================================================================

 

YES! I got to update now! FINALLY! I'll try to be more active :) Sorry if i just update now :D

Follow Me On TUMBLR!: http://iamshaikyu.tumblr.com/

and on TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/GaemShai