I love you ...

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--  

Sungmin oppa is like a Brother. I dont know why he doesn't have a girlfriend cause he's nice but .... I seriously dont want that girl to be me. Its gonna be awkward if i get in a relationship with someone i look up to as a brother .. But ... Wait ... Does my dad know Donghae??

 

Me: Appa .. Do you know Lee Donghae?
Appa: Lee Donghae? Your classmate in Senior high?
Me: Ne … Appa ... I really trust him .. and i think i'm having feelings for him ... Ohh .. What was it about Sungmin again?

 

I asked him again but he was just looking down. Ok. What just happened?? Its like he's in very deep thinking right now ... I kept calling out "APPA" to get his senses back to normal.

 


Me: Appa... Appa ..........
Appa: Ohh .. Its nothing dear. I'm just glad you had fun.
Me: Me too... Can i rest now?? I'm a bit tired.
Appa: Ok ... I think you should rest now too. Goodnight.

 


I went up but curiosity filled my head. Its like he wants to tell me something but when i mentioned Donghae , he didn't have the courage to say it. I dont know ..It felt like that. I went up to my room and changed into my PJ's until the door opened and piles of paperbags are on my bed.



Sulli: There! Thats all your clothes.
Me: OMO! This is too many. How did you buy everything i tried on? I told you not to!
Sulli: Well ... you looked pretty in all of them so i bought all of them! And some other things that looked good on you ... Do you want me to show you the mix and matches?
Me: Just show me tomorrow.I'm very tired.
Sulli: So .. Donghae called you ,didn't he?
Me: Yeah ..
Sulli: What did he say?? About oppa?
Me: No ... Its nothing ... really. He was just checking up on me.
Sulli: Ohhh …
Me: Does my father know about my relationship with Donghae?
Sulli: I Don’t think so ...
Me: I really love Donghae ... But i dont know how to tell him. I dont know if i should. But i know i'm really inlove with him...
Sulli: Of course you love him ...
Me: Gomawo-yo Sulli-ah ... I wanna rest. Lets arrange these clothes tomorrow.
Sulli: Ok ... ok .. Rest well! 
Me: I will... You too ..


 

 

I'm so tired. I fell asleep after i took the clothes off my bed. I'm very tired and confused. I dont know why my dad seemed interested in my feelings for Sungmin. I dont have any other feelings for him other than a sibling like relationship. I feel so refreshed as i sleeped. It seems like my normal days aren't like this.. I wonder what i was like before??

 

 

--Your Dad's POV--

I dont wanna force her again to get married to Sungmin. She has amnesia now and we cant take advantage of that. Especially when she told me she has feelings for this boy. But so many things are at stake. No ... I dont know too .... I decided to talk to my wife about this matter.

 

 



Appa: I cant force her to marry Sungmin ... But .. You know ...
Omma: We can do this.. We can stand up on our own. We'll fix this. Just because its the only choice doesn't mean we have to do it. We cant force her again .. We've been very bad to her. 
Appa: I know.. I don't wanna force her too but .. Its the only way.
Omma: Just dont force her. I feel bad for her. She's been nothing but a good , intelligent daughter and we've been nothing but selfish parents who takes her away from her friends and now forces her to marry?? I dont want to make her like in a world that she doesn't want too.
Appa: She's grown up. She knows whats right or wrong.
Omma: She doesn't! Remember? She lost her memory!
Appa: I Don’t Know What To Do … Mr. Lee … He’s Waiting And ..
Omma: Do What’s Right … Please .. I Don’t Want my Daughter Getting Hurt ..




--Your POV--

I woke up very early and i dont know why. I just decided to sleep again and i woke up on 9:15AM. When i got down ..No one was home. Ok .. Why am i suddenly alone??No parents. No Sulli and Sungmin. No one but maids and the guard outside.. I decided to call Donghae. I said if he doesn't answer by 2 rings , he must be busy but even before the first ring , he picked up already and said we should meet at the Park in the afternoon. It looks a bit cloudy and not too sunny. Perfect to go out. I arrived at the park but there's no sight of Lee Donghae yet.




Me: That Guy .. Making Me Wait … *crosses arms*
 



Then someone suddenly hugged me from behind. I was shocked from the sudden action that i literally jumped and screamed out loud. Then i looked at my back and it was Hae. What a relief.



Donghae: What? Cant i hug you?
Me: Thats not the reason. Its just ...
Donghae: Just what? You're still not used to me? I thought you dont want me to leave you?
Me: I dont ... Its just .. I was shocked ok?? You know... I feel like somethings gonna happen.
Donghae: Something? Waeyo?
Me: Everybody at home is gone. I dont know why.
Donghae: Wait ... Sulli and Sungmin still stays with you , right?? 
Me: Yeah …
Donghae: Do you think they're trying to get you two back together again?
Me: Back together?? With who?
Donghae: Ohh .. You dont remember...
Me: TELL ME *pulls myself away and pushes him back and forth*
Donghae: Ok! Ok! I'll tell you .. Just *pulls my hand away from his shirt* *runs off* CATCCCHHH MEEEEEE!
Me: YA!!! HEY!! WAIT!! *runs after*

 



We ran around like little kids. It was fun. Its like my troubles are all being set aside whenever i'm with Donghae. But the weather is looking bad and the rain started pouring down hard. There was no near shelter so i ran to the nearest one possible but the Donghae ran after me and hugged me from behind. He twirled me around and around in the rain. We we're like kids playings. When he released me , i turned to face him and held his arms while he placed his hands on my waist and we just looked at each other in the middle of

 


Donghae:               .. I love you so much. I'm not gonna loss you again. I'm in my happiest when i'm with you. I cant. I'd rather die. Not even amnesia will take you away from me. I love you ..
Me: I love you too, Donghae. I'm sorry i couldn't say it before but i really really love you. I can only trust you right now ... I'm sorry if i couldn't say it before but im here saying it now .. Saranghae.

 


--Donghae's POV--

I hugged her tight. I didn't wanna let her go and she hugged back. I'm happy that even if she doesn't have her memory back , she still loves me. I'm very happy. At least i go her to remember that she loves me. I oulled her away from the hug and kissed her. She kissed back. The rain is still pouring down. If you look at it , its like a romantic movie scene but this is not even close to a movie. Cause our love story is gonna last way longer than a 1-2 hour movie.After a while , we looked for a shelter to go to. I am guilty that she stayed down the rain for a long time. She was rubbing her hands againts each other and blowing in between them. 
 


Donghae: Are you ok?? 
Me: I'm fine ....
Donghae: Im sorry .. You got all wet because of me and my childish behavior.
Me: It was fun. I never had this much fun since the day i got amnesia. Well .. Kinda .. *shivers*
Donghae: Are you cold?
Me: Kinda … The wind is blowing up real hard now ...
Donghae: *hugs from the back* Does this help.
Me: Uh .. *blushes real hard* A little..?
Donghae: A Little? 
Me: Ok .. A lot. Just .. Don't let go ..
Donghae: I Wont … Why are you so red? Are you sure you're ok?
Me: Yeah .. I am. This is nothing. Its just---- OH MY GOSH! My Phone! *quickly goes through my pocket*
Donghae: Wae? Did you loss it?
Me: No! Its in my pocket! It must've gotten wet for sure! *finally gets the phone* AHA!!
Donghae: Is it broken?
Me: I dont think so. But its very wet.
Donghae: Isn't those missed calls recorder *points at the screen of my phone*
Me: Yeah. 30 missed calls from Sulli.
Donghae: Maybe i should take you home. She must be worried. 

 



I grabbed her by hand and pulled her to the car when the rain started but she stopped and said wait... What the? Wae?

 

--Your POV-- 

My phone started to ring again as Hae pulled me. I stopped and answered it. For sure. Its Sulli.. 30 missed calls? Well , she should've texted me if they left in the first place.

 



Sulli: YAH! I called you 30 times! Where are you?
Me: At the park.
Sulli: Do you know its raining? Who are you with?
Me: Yes and i'm with Donghae.
Sulli: Ohh .. Is that so?
Me: Where were you? Why isn't anyone home when i woke up?
Sulli: Your parents had to go to an important appointment and they'll be back tomorrow. Oppa and I met up with our mom.
Me: Ohhh ….
Sulli: Im back now and they said you left.
Me: Im fine. Don’t worry …
Sulli: Go home .. I'm lonely. And i have to show you the mix and matches of these outfits!!
Me: Ok. Ok. Bye *hungs up* Uhh .. Donghae .. I have to go home and--
Donghae: *cuts in* I heard. Lets go.
Me: How did you--?
Donghae: *cuts in again* Her voice is too loud not to hear.
Me: Lets just go home. Ohh .. Are you free tonight? Are you busy?
Donghae: No … I'm not doing anything. Why?
Me: Well , maybe you can have dinner in our house. My parents are out of town.
Donghae: Ok. Sure.


 

 

Donghae drove us home. He said he feels nervous and so do I .. I dont really know why. But the feeling of having him in my house. I think i felt that before. The same nerve right now. My parents aren't even here. Its just Sulli.

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

I heard the car honk outside. It must be                      !  She came inside with Donghae ... Good thing Sungmin oppa isn't here yet. It'll be too AWKWARD,
 



Sulli: Hey! Whats Lee Donghae doing here?
Me: He’s gonna have dinner here. I invited him. 
Sulli: GREAT! *smiles real wide*
Me: Why do you look so happy?
Sulli: Cause you two are CUTE! But i'm still way cuter!
Me: *Laughs* Whatever. Is your brother here? Is it ok if we borrow one of his t-shirt and pants?
Sulli: I went home first so no .. I dont know where he went. And sure .. I guess.
Me: Ohh .. Ok. Thanks *looks at Hae* Oppa .. I'll just changed to dry clothes while Sulli looks for clothes for you to change to.
Donghae: Ok …


 


I went up to change and so did Hae. I guess ... I dont know why but i feel like somethings gonna happen so soon. I dont know if its Next month , Next week , In a few days , Today or Tomorrow. I dont know ... When i put on my jeans and pants , Sulli entered my room.

 


Sulli: YAH! We bought so many clothes! Why aren't you wearing it?
Me: I don't wanna wear it.
Sulli: Come here! You are NOT going down like that.
Me: Wae?
Sulli: Donghae is there.
Me: So??
Sulli: Come on! Just because you're here at home doesn't mean you have to just look plain all the time! And your boyfriend is out there. Just because oppa said you look good in anything doesn't mean you have to live it all the time.  Come on! Lets get you looking pretty!!

 



Sulli picked out the clothes im gonna wear. And i must say .. It looks good. She has to teach me how to do this things. Styling and everything. Of course , Hae complimented me and Sulli was proud of her WORK. Then , Sungmin Oppa entered as we we're gonna start eating.


*just think that this is it (either red or black) w/out the glasses and coat*



Sulli: Ohh .. Oppa! Annyeong!
Sungmin: What’s going on?
Me: Sungmin .. We're gonna have dinner. Wanna join us?
Sungmin: So .. Hae's gonna have dinner here too?
Me: Yeah …
Sungmin: I’ll go upstairs first *goes upstairs*
Sulli: I'm just gonna follow him ... You two have dinner here now .. Ok?



--Sulli's POV--

Whats his problem again?? He's the one making it too awkward. I think                  is the only one that didn't notice it. But i know whats going on around his mind. I know what he's thinking. 



Sulli: Oppa …
Sungmin: What?
Sulli: Are you still gonna continue your plan with Appa?
Sungmin: Plan?
Sulli: To get                    to marry you.
Sungmin: How did you know that?
Sulli: I'm not that dumb to not know. I look like im childish and dumb but i'm not. I know what your up to.
Sungmin: You know 
Sulli: I know you do .. But i wont let you or appa force her. I dont have any idea of what your plan is but i know you already did something. You shouldn't listen to Appa if thats what he wants to happen. She didn't do anything to him or to you! If you really love her , you have to let her choose! Why is appa doing this?? He only cares about Money and Business that he's sacrificing our freedom for it and he's ruining another persons life! Why are you letting him?
Sungmin: He did that for us.
Sulli: He did that for himself! Did you see the guy down there?? That guy .. Lee Donghae. She loves him. She's happy with him. He's the only one that can help her get her memory back.
Sungmin: ……
Sulli: Oppa .. If you really love her you have to let her choose. not Appa , not Ahjussi , not even you! Now ... Stop being awkward and go down to eat.

 



--Your POV--

I wasn't really hungry and i started playing with my food but both Hae and Sulli lectured me ... THANKS MOM AND DAD. After eating , Hae went on his way home. Sulli looked troubled but the looks on her face, she doesn't look like she wants to be asked so we both just rested. In my room , My phone started to ring but there was no caller ID. Who could that be? Prank call?

 

============================================================

As i promised. I update this ... I was gonna update tomorrow but i found a way to use the computer besides at 3AM in the morning :) Hope you like this!

-MsShaiKyu :3