No Threats Can Take Away A Friendship

The Best Friend I Love

It Was Lunch Time … Donghae And I Are Eating .. I Was Worrying If Ki Bum Ate Already … I Couldn’t Really Finish My Food .. I Was Waiting For Donghae To Finish Because I Wanna Go To Kibum Now  … I Was Laughing At The Fact That He Eats And Talks At The Same Time .. He Almost Choked But Good Thing I Gave Him A Glass Of Water .. I Got Worried At First FOR SURE But When He Was Ok I Almost Laughed My Guts Out ..

 


Donghae: I Thought I Was Gonna Die ..!
Me: Hahahha .. That’s Because Its Not RIGHT To Talk While Eating!
Donghae: Sorry … I Would Have Died If You Weren’t ..

 

 


I Kinda Felt Weird When He Said That .. I Don’t Know If He Was Being CHEESY Or Just Kidding … I Just Smiled .. I Really Wanna Go To Kibum Right Now So I Asked Hae ..
 

 


Me: Donghae-ah … Finish Your Food!
Donghae: Why? 
Me: I Have To Tell Ki Bum Something
Donghae: What Is It? Tell Me .. Tell Me!
Me: LATER!! Come On ..

 

 


Donghae Ate Faster! I Told Him To Slow Down .. But He Kept Eating Like He’s In A Eating Contest .. Or Like He Hasn’t Eaten for A Week .. Everyone's Looking At Him ..I Couldn't Believe A Guy Could Eat Like This .. Then He Ate His Chocolate Cake Like He Hasn't Eaten One Ever Since ..
 

 


Donghae: OK IM DONE …
Me: If You Ever Do That Again Im Just Gonna Leave You Here ..
Donghae: I Cant Promise I Wont .. But .. I Know You Wont Leave Me ..
Me: Whatever .. Come On .. Let’s Go See Ki Bum!!!

 

 



Out Of Excitement I Grabbed Donghae’s Hand … He And I Kinda Stopped For A Few Seconds .. He Was Shocked I Grabbed His Hand .. And So Was I … We Looked At Each Other … EYE TO EYE .. But I Realized We Had To See Ki Bum … So I Looked The Other Way And Pulled Him To The Library … When We Arrived .. Ki Bum Was Busy Reading A Book … It Was A Book Of Poems .. I Thought To Myself Of How Much Sensitive He Is .. Since Guys Don’t Read Things Like That …
 

 

 


Me: Ki Bum-sshi …
Ki Bum: Ohh … Hey .. What Is It?
Me: Can You Come Outside With Us? I Have To Tell You Guys Something ..
Ki Bum: What? What is it?
Me: Stop Asking Questions And Lets Go!
Librarian: SSSHHH..!
Me: SORRY .. *bows head down*


 

 


Gosh .. Its Embarrassing! The Librarian "SSSHHSS"ed Me And The Guys Were There .. I Was Bowing My Head Down Until We Walked And Got Out Of The Library ... They Were Teasing Me As Soon As We Got Out .. We Went In The School Grounds … And I Told Them ..
 

 


Me: Ki Bum-sshi … Donghae-sshi ..
BOTH: WHAT??
Me: I Want You To Come With Me .. 
Donghae: WHERE?
Me: At My House … You Know That I Never Had Friends Right? I Never Got A Chance To Bring Friends Home .. So .. If I Bring You Guys.. My Parents Might Be Happy For Me Having Friends .. And They'll Be Happy If I Bring My Friends Over .. What Do You Say?? Will You Come With Me?? *puppy dog pout and eyes*
Donghae: For Sure I’LL GO!! Anything For You! What About You Ki Bum-ah??
Ki Bum: Yea .. Sure .. Why Not ..

 

 


Out Of Excitement And Happiness .. I Hugged Them .. Both … Donghae Hugged Back … Ki Bum .. He Was Just Standing .. But He HUGGED Back A Little While Too … By The Way Donghae Hugged Me .. Its Like He Doesn’t Wanna Let Go … I Felt Like We Were Already Hugging For A Long Time Now .. 

 


Me: Donghae-ah .. I Cant Breath ..
Donghae: *lets go* Mianhae ..

Me: Ok … So It Will Be Tomorrow Night Ok?? After School .. Don’t Forget!!
Donghae: I Wont ..
Ki Bum: Yeah …

 

 


The Bell Rang … The Three Of Us Are Still Outside .. We Have To Rush To Get Back In Our Room .... We Ran As Fast As We Could …. And After A Few More Hours .. School Is OVER ..! I Had To Go Home Early … So Donghae Said He Will Take Me Home … Ki Bum Went To The Library … That Guy Loves Books So Much!! Donghae And I Were Walking Together , Until Were Almost By My house we started talking ..
 



Me: Donghae-ah .. Be Sure To Go Tomorrow Ok?!
Donghae: I Wouldn’t Miss It 
???: Donghae Oppa ..

 

 


A Voice That’s Familiar To Me … It Was Tiffany … Jessica Was With Her … BFF’s Huh?? … She looks Angry For Seeing Me With Donghae .. 
 

 


Tiffany: Donghae Oppa! Why Are You With Her??
Donghae: What’s It To You?
Tiffany: Oppa …! Why Are You So Cold To Me?! I Told You I Like You Don’t I …? Why Do You Keep Clinging On Her?!
Donghae: I Don’t Like You … Stay Away From Me And More Importantly Stay Away From Her …
Tiffany: Ok .. I Will .. If You Stay Away From Her Too…
Donghae: Just SHUT UP And GO! I Wont Stay Away From Her Because Of You! Get A LIFE!
Tiffany: You Never Listen To Me! I Was Always NOTHING To You! IM NOT A TOY DONGHAE!
Donghae: Yeah ... Your Not .. But You Keep Playing With Yourself .. Accept The FACT .. I Don’t Like You
Tiffany: FINE .. I’ll Take That .. For Now .. This Ain’t Over…


 

 


Tiffany And Jessica Walked Away … I Saw The Look On Donghae’s Face .. It Scared Me … He Looked So Furious .. But Then He Got Back To His Senses … 
 

 


Donghae: Don’t Worry About Her .. She’s Nothing … 
Me: In Not Worried … She Thinks She’s SO TOUGH! I Can Take Her ..!
Donghae: DON’T! She May Act Like She’s The Queen .. But She Can Do More Things Then What You Think … 
Me: Let’s See Her Try!!

 

 


Truthfully .. IM SCARED Of What HAE Said .. But Im TOUGH RIGHT? And Like Donghae Always Say .. IM WEIRD … I Can Take Her… We Arrived Home … I Was Worried For Donghae .. Because Of What Tiffany Might Do .. Donghae Said She Can Do MORE THAT WHAT I THINK SHE CAN … I Don’t Even Wanna Say What I Think .. I Hugged Him ..And Said BE CAREFUL … He Hugged Back And Didn't Wanna Let Go Until I Tapped His Back ..

 

 

Me: Be Careful Ok??

Donghae : For You I Will .. Bye ..

 

 



The NEXT DAY ...I Used To HATE MORNINGS … Cause …Its Another Day Of SADNESS .. Now IM EXCITED For EVERY MORNING … Cause I Have Friends .. Its Not The Same As Before That Whenever I Wake Up I Wanted The Day To End In An Instant .. I Woke Up Early … I Got ready Early Too .. So I Went To School … While Walking I Saw Jessica .. She Was Approaching Me..
 

 


Jessica: Remember me?
Me: Ohh .. Your With That TIFFANY Last Night ..
Jessica: Yea.. Look .. Im Her Friend .. But For Your Own Good .. STAY AWAY FROM DONGHAE … She Might Do Something Bad … Your Only Protected When Your With Donghae … But DONGHAE is Also The Reason You Might Get Hurt … I'm Not Asking You This Because I Want Her To Have Donghae .. I Just Dont Want Her To Hurt Anyone .. Im Her Best Friend But Even I Cant Control Her If She Does Bad Things ..
Me: No .. He’s My Friend .. Im Sorry .. Im Not AFRAID OF TIFFANY … I Wont Be … 
Jessica: Just Be careful Ok?? Tiffany Hates New Girls .. Especially Your Type … And Your Always Hanging Out With Donghae .. She Hates That The MOST … She Likes Donghae Like CRAZY .. She Cant Get Over Him Even If Donghae Already rejected Her Hundreds Of Times .. Please Be Careful ..

 



I Was Surprised .. How Could She Be Friends With That Tiffany .. I Found Jessica Nice .. She Was NICE Cause She Warned Me … Not As An Enemy But As A Person That Cares … Then Surprisingly … I See Ki Bum Approaching Me … Jessica Left When Kibum Arrived .. She Held My Shoulder For A While And Said "BE CAREFUL"
 

 


Ki Bum: Why Was She Talking To You???
Me: Nothing … 
Ki Bum: What Did She Say?? Where’s Donghae? 
Me: She Just Said be Careful .. You Heard It And How Should I Know .. We Don’t Live In The Same House …
Ki Bum: Maybe He’s Just Late Again .. Let’s Go To School
Me: Ok ...

 

 


AIISSHHH!! HE’S GONNA WALK WITH ME!! JUST ME AND HIM!! … Hmm … This is WEIRD .. Im Not Used To Ki Bum Walking With Me .. Im More Used With Donghae ... Is He At School Already?? I Wonder Where He Could Be…. Ki Bum Isn't Like this to walk with me ... Only Donghae is .. but that guy didn't even show up ... I'm Sure He's Late Again ..

 

 

 

Author's Note: Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD! If I Get 100 Subscribers I'll Post the Other Donghae FanFic , Eunhyk FanFic and Kyuhyun FanFic im making! :) ~Ms.ShaiKyu