One fine day going wrong?

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

After that nasty way of waking up , i got dressed and ready for the day ...  I dunno way but a part of me is saying "BE PRETTY TODAY! GET DRESSED" so i did .. But i guess thats just girs intuition or something. Anyways , after getting dressed , i went downstairs ony to find this house .... Lets say .... Half empty of people?? I dont see my parents around. Until Sulli came and approached me.
 

 

Me: Are my parents here?
Sulli: No .. They had things to take care of.
Me: Ohh … 
Sulli:                       .
Me: Hmm?
Sulli: Are you aware of your situation right now?
Me: What do you mean?
Sulli: I mean .. I know your starting to develop feelings for Hae again .. But ..
Me: You don't like him for me??
Sulli:NO! I like him for you! Its just that ... You dont know how much your relationship is facing right now ...
Me: I dont really get it .... What are you trying to say?
Sulli: Many people are trying to get things over between you two...
Me: Why would they do that??

 

 

 
 

--Sulli's POV--

How can she not notice that everyone wants her and Hae seperated? But ... Somehow .. She has to know ... I cant just keep her paused up or whatever... What if someone tries to do something to them? *DEEP BREATH* OK. SULLI. You can do this ... I'm was just gonna open my mouth when i heard footsteps approaching ..
 


Sungmin: There you two are! Foods ready!
Me: You cooked?
Sungmin: Well .. I did ... I cooked all your favorite breakfast meals.
Me: Thanks ..
Sungmin: Sulli-ah …
Sulli: What?
Sungmin: Can I talk to you?
Sulli: I wanna eat with                     first .. Ok??
Sungmin: Sulli …
Sulli: Oppa … I'm hungry ... Lets talk later ...


 

 


                  and i went on our way to the dining room to eat. Seriously , i'm pretty sure that Sungmin oppa heard some of what i said ... Thats great .. I guess ... I want everyone here to know that no one can for my best friend into things she doesn't want as long as Lee Sulli is here!! I'm not mad at Oppa at all ... I love him cause he's my brother and i tend to act baby-ish around him all the time but i also love my bestfriend who is like my 2nd sibling!

 


Me: Sulli .. is something wrong with the two of you?
Sulli: Us?? No ..
Me: Are you sure?
Sulli: Yea ..
Me: Then why didn't you talk to him??
Sulli: Because ... Its hard to talk with an empty stomach .. Lets eat?? Arasso?
Me: Ok .. but if there's something wrong , you can tell me ..
Sulli: Ok! Ok! Whatever! Lets just get there and eat!


 


I seriously have to get her away from here ... She hasn't done anything that'll make her a happy , living lady .. And what better way to make you a happy, living lady than .............. Shopping??

 

--Your POV--

Sulli and I went to the dining room and ate breakfast. Min oppa came in and joined us. They we're a lot quieter than usual but i see no problem cause Sulli kept eating .. If they're having a fued , she should've just spit it out or something..
 


Sulli: Do you wanna go out?
Me: Out? Where?
Sulli: Let's go shopping! Its been a while since i bought new clothes ..
Me: Shopping? Just us?
Sulli: Do you want  me to ask Donghae to come along??
Me: I want to. But he might be doing something important and we cant always bother him/
Sulli: He's your boyfriend so its ok!! But if you insist not to ... Well .. You cant drive .. So I will!
Sungmin: Let me take you there instead.
Sulli: Oppa... We're gonna be ok.
Sungmin: Remember the last time you said your gonna be ok? You almost got                 and yourself hurt!
Sulli: Ok ok! I dont want lectures ...                    , Lets go get ready!!
Me: Ok .. Whatever ..

 


Sulli wore a cute outfit. I really like her style but i cant style like her. I just wore a simpe shirt and pants which i feel most comfortable in. I really want Hae to come but i feel guilty that he has to be around me all the time. I guess he needs a rest day too.

 



Sungmin:                   .. Why do you always look so pretty even if you dont try to?
Me: Nothing's pretty about this.
Sulli: HEY! What about me?? Oppa , you always complement her! Are you forgetting how cute and pretty your little sister is?? *aegyo*
Sungmin: Of course my sister is soooo CUTE! *pinches her cheek* You take it from oppa.
Sulli: I already know that i'm cute! And no! I dont take it from you ... You only notice her *pouts*
Sungmin: Wae?? My sister is JEALOUS?? *Imitates her pout* Does this look cute??
Sulli: *smiles* HAHAHA! Oppa! Stop that! You look like a kid!
Sungmin: I was imitating my kiddy little sister.
Sulli: I'm not kiddy! I'm mature now!
Sungmin: You call that mature?? A mature girl wont complain about simple things like not saying "SHE'S CUTE".
Sulli: Ok ok! I'm not mature ... But .. You'll b uy me lots of clothes ... Ok??
Sungmin: Sure ... I'll buy the two of you many clothes ... Lets go??
Me: *nods*


 

 

 

Well .. Based on that PERFORMANCE .. I can see nothing wrong with this two. They can still fool around. Thats not a sign that somethings wrong ... I wanted Donghae to come but what if he's busy?? He isn't calling me or anything. But i can some girl time with Sulli! When we got to the mall , she rushed from every store to store .. She bought so many clothes and she kept asking me to try some one but i really dont want to. The weird thing about her , i think she aready bought less than 50 clothes but it seems like she knows the mix and matches of EACH and EVERY ONE. Interesting. Then she kept asking me to buy everything i try on but i really don't want to. 

 

 

--Sulli's POV-- 

Wiiiieee! I like going to the mall a lot!! So many cute clothes .                     's so stubborn. She doesn't even want a single one! Good thing Sungmin Oppa is here! I kept asking him to buy those clothes for me. kekeke. Now we're at this store and she's tryin g on clothes again

 

 

Sulli: OHH!!                      ! You look so pretty in that! Doesn't she look so pretty Oppa?
Sungmin: I agree. But she always looks pretty in everything. I think you shou buy that.
Me: I don't want it.
Sulli: C’mon! We should buy it!
Me: I said i dont want to .. I'll go change *goes back in the dressing room*
Sulli: Oppa .. Go get that outfit she just wore from *looks around and points*  That shelf! And also the other one next to it .. Ok??
Sungmin: Ok …

 

 

--Your POV--

After i changed back to my original outfit , I came out of the dressing room and ... Where's Min oppa?? You know somethings weird. Everytime i try on something and back in and out of the dressing room , he always disappears for a minitue or two..

 

 


Me: Where’s Sungmin??
Sulli: Hmmm .... I asked him  to buy me something ..
Me: Ohh .. Ok … We should go.
Sulli: Don’t you wanna try on some new ones?
Me: Lets just go to the next store. You already bought 10 outfits here. Im not sure I don’t know how you can carry so much..
Sulli: This is NOTHING . Besides .. Oppa is here .. He can carry all these.

 

 

Sungmin came to us running with a paper bag where they usually put clothes you bought. Did he buy something?? He isn't even looking at me yet. He was looking inside the bag ...

 

 

Sungmin: Ok ... I bought it .. 
Me: Bought what?
Sungmin: *looks up and sees me* Huh?? This??? Nothing! Its for ... Sulli .. *gives the bags to sulli* Here ..
Sulli: No! You hold *gives the bags to Min* These! Your the boy ... *holds my wrist* Lets go!!
Sungmin: OHH GOD.. This is so HEAVY .. How do you carry these??


 

 


After Sulli bought SOOOOOOO MANY clothes , I dont want Sungmin to feel out of place so i asked Sulli if we can go to a men's clothing store for him. He's carrying so much , he should at least have something there for himself. Min oppa has great test in clothes too.  But he likes those stuffs that are mosty pink. Cute :"> ... I was looking around while Min is being helped out by Sulli in choosing shirts , some guys came to me ... They looked like a pack of energetic peope and i feel like i know them.

 


??: HEY!                          ! Its been a while! How are you? You still remember me??
Me: I don’t … I don’t remember…
??: WHAAT?? I'm EUNHYUK! EUNHYUK! E-U-N-H--
Yesung: *cuts in* I think she gets it ... Hae said she has Amnesia.
??: AMNESIA!!??? So she doesn’t remember me?
??: Heechu .. She doesn't remember any of us.
Me: Well .. Can you guys please tell me who you are and what you are to me?
??: Sorry about these three .. They're just shocked. I'm Leeteuk , by the way , I'm sorry for what happened. We all studied in the same school on your senior high years. We even went to mokpo together with Donghae.
??: Remember me! KANGIN! KANGIN!! Don’t FORGET THAT AGAIN!
??: I'm the most GORGEOUS one here. I'm Heechul.
Me: Heechul??
Heechul: Yeah! Do you remember?
Me: I think .. It sounds familiar.
Heechul : HA! Eunhyuk! She remembers me more than you!!
Eunhyuk: How can you remember him and not me??
Yesung: You met me before .. I'm Yesung .. Where’s Donghae?
Me: I don't know where he is .. I'm not with him today,.
Eunhyuk: Is Hae your boyfriend already? Yesung said he is and we dont really get updates from Hae.
Me: He said he is ... I dont really remember but i believe him .
Kangin: So many exciting things happened without us!!! Its very nice to see you again .. But for your side , i guess its not since you dont really remember anything.
Leeteuk: Stop it! She doesn't look comfortabe around you. She must be scared.
Kangin: MWO!!??? Hyung! I think she's more scared of Hee and Hyuk.
Heechul: Does this face look scary??
Kangin: Don’t sk me …
Me: Im Sorry. Its not that im scared of you guys .. But im still tryin g to get used to things. Im just not comfortable talking with others yet ….
Yesung: We understand but who are you with...
Me: Sulli and Sungmin..
Leeteuk: Who are they??

 



--Sungmin's POV--

Sulli helped me in pickig clothes. Good thing                      suggested her too. While we we're picking clothes , i couldn't see her around so i left Sulli , who was diggig through clothes , and looked for                         around. She was outside talking to some boys .. Who are they?? I came to her , just incase she doesn't know those guys.

 

 

Sungmin:                     .. Who are they? Do you know them?
Me: They said we were schoolmates while i studied here.
Sungmin: So .. You guys know Lee Donghae...
Eunhyuk: Duh ? Of course we do ..
Sulli: *runs to us* OPPA! You left me you meanie!! *sees the guys* Ohh ... Annyeong *bows* .. Oppa , Who are they??
Heechul: HI! I'm Heechul *reaches out his hand* 
Sulli: *shakes hands* Hi ... Uhh .. I'm Sulli .. Nice to .. Meet you ...
Sungmin: Sulli-ah .. Don’t talk to strangers.
Kangin: STRANGERS?! Aisshh … I didn't know there were so many annoying people here today.
Leeteuk: Stop that.                      .. It was nice meeting you again .. Maybe Donghae can explain to you who we are .. But don’t feel awkward around us … yYur not like that at all ….
Me: Its nice meeting you too. Leeteuk right??
Leeteuk: Yes! Thats right!
Sungmin: *holds my arm* Lets go *pulls me away*
Me: I hope we meet again!!
Yesung: I’ll call Donghae so we can!
Eunhyuk: BYE!


 


Call Donghae?? Its not like me or her dad is gonna let her hang out with them again ... Well .. If she's happy .. But she cant just trust other people especially if we dont know them cause she has amnesia.

 

 


Sungmin: Don’t talk to people you dont know ..
Me: They said they know me. And if your asking me that then , i shouldn't talk to you too.
Sungmin: That’s a different issue.
Sulli: Oppa , they seemed nice. Plus , If they are her friends , they can help her with her memories .. Donghae knows them.
Sungmin: We cant be too sure. We cant trust just anybody.

 



--Your POV--

I wonder why oppa doesn't ike them so much. They seem nice. And yeah .. I've met Yesung before and he seems nice. My phone started to ring so i excused myself for a while to answer it and it Donghae.

 

 

Me: Hello?
Donghae: HEY! Yesung called me!1 Why did you go to the mall without me?? *whines like a kid*
Me: Im sorry .. I thought you we're busy so i didn't bother calling.
Donghae: You're with Sungmin??
Me: Yeah ... Donghae .. Sulli's here too. This is not a Date .. ok?
Donghae: Fine but what did you do?
Me: Sulli and I went shopping ..
Donghae: What did you buy?
Me: I don't want anything .. But i'm suspicious , I think Sulli bought me something ..
Donghae: Did you have fun?
Me: I guess but it was confusing ... I wish you were here so you can explain to me who those guys are .. Especially the one that i think i remember.
Donghae: Heechul?? *laughs* Well , he is hard to forget ... Dont worry , Next time , i'll tell you all about them.
Me: We have to go now ... I'll tak to you later.
Donghae: Ok. Have fun and take care.
Me: You too.
Donghae:                      .
Me: What? 
Donghae: I love you.
Me: Uhh .. I ... uh .. Bye *hungs up*




 I wanna say i love you to him but ... I cant. Its not that i dont want to. I just cant because .. I dont know how to tell him that. After the malling trip , we went home. I cant believe Sulli bought me EVERYTHING i tried on. EVERYTHING!! Do you know how many pieces i tried on?? My dad was waiting for me. Sulli and Sungmin went straight up after greeting my dad.
 


Dad:                 … Did you have fun?
Me: Yes i did ...
Dad: What do you think of Sungmin??
Me: He was nice and he took care of me .. Why??

 


I couldn't really describe the look on  my Dad's face when i asked him why .. But im a bit curious is .. Is this what Sulli has been trying to tell me??

 

 

 

=======================================

Its been a while?? I'm back!! Here's the next chappie! :)

-ShaiKyu :3