I'm INLOVE with Him?

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

Donghae and I went on so many rides ... I felt happy but i felt happier that i got to spend it with him ... And i think i really love him ... OMO... Then he really must be my boyfriend. I just wish I could remember him … This day was the most happiest day of my life since i got in the Accident..If he's really my boyfriend , How can i forget him? He's too handsome and nice to forget ... Any girl would be lucky to have him ... I feel like i am cause he loves me .. After riding so many rides , I felt so tired. I screamed my heart out on the roller coaster and the truth is i felt  bit scared but Donghae held my hand the whole time which made me feel safe and secured. We sat on a bench just near the roller coaster ride. I need a rest ...

 


Me: Donghae-sshi .. Thank you so much for today.. I had a great time!
Donghae: I had a great time too so i'm glad you felt the same .. Its too noisy here .. Why dont i take you somewhere we can both rest quietly?? Its a bit far but you'll have fun there!
Me: Ok.. Sure ..

 


--Donghae's POV--

We left the theme park and i brought here to a special place that is barely known by the people here. Its not that far but it took us about an hour ride to get to this pretty place where i always unwind when                 left for the States. The great thing about this place is you can clearly see the sunset and the air here is very refreshing ...I bet she loves it here. I can see the look on her face that she loves it here.

 

      

 

 


Me: Wow *looks around* This place is so beautiful .. *sits on the grass* You really know Korea that much , huh?
Donghae: *sits next to you* Well , i lived in Korea all my life , but you only stayed here for atleast a year.
Me: Really? 
Donghae: Yeah .. Eversince you we're a kid you've been moving from one place to another because of your parent's business.
Me: Ohh .. Then my life must've ..
Donghae: Well .. *silent*
Me: Im right , am i? It must've been terrible. Moving from one place to another. I mean , How do i even make friends? I' sure if i did make friends , i would've been scared to leave them all the time.
Donghae: At least your life is better now than before.
Me: You call this OK?? I'd rather get that life back than to lose everything i know ..
Donghae: That’s not what i meant .. I mean , having friends here , now .. Its better than not having friends.
Me: I guess so .. But .. Its almost late *stands up* I think we should go ..
Donghae: *grabs my hand* Lets stay and watch the Sunset for a while .. Please?
Me: Ok .. if you insist.

 

 


After that ... We didn't say anything for a while. She quietly looked at the sunset while the wind is blowing her hair off her face. She looks like an Angel. I cant help but stare at her. I always dreamt that if i bring her here , she'll be my girlfriend. I guess dreams do come true , even if she has amnesia , she's still here.

 



Donghae: Do you know that i usually tell you your weird before?
Me: What kind of a boyfriend would say that his girlfriend is WEIRD?
Donghae: You weren't my girlfriend yet! We were just best friends before..
Me: Then , how did i become weird?
Donghae: Well .. of all the girls i met , You're the only one that doesn't act CUTE nor tries to look pretty all around everyone .. You're the only rich girl i know that doesn't care that she's rich. I mean , all the girls in our school dream of riding on a car to school while you ... You have the car but you insist on walking ... Your so different from all the girls in our school that aways flirts with boys .. You changed my point of view that all girls are the same.
Me: You call that WEIRD? By the way you described me , It seems like i'm just being a normal person.
Donghae: and thats what you exactly told me before
Me: Ohh ... *thinks* *looks at Hae* You know .. I wanna remember. I wanna know everything again .. I dont even know my own birthday ... Such a despicable me ..
Donghae: Don't worry ... *holds my hand* I'll help you..

 

 

 

She looks so confused ... But i hope she'll feel better ... She suddenly noticed Sunset and got too excited that she squeezed my hand tighter...

 

 

Me: LOOK! *points to the sun* The sunser  is sooooo PRETTY!
Donghae: Youu're prettier than that.
Me: Uhh ... *lets his hand go and stands up* Kaja .. (Lets go)
Donghae: Why? Whats wrong?
Me: Well , the sun is down ... So i guess its time to go home ...
Donghae: Do you really wanna go home?
Me: Yes…
Donghae: What if i dont want to yet?
Me: Then i'll go to the car and drive myself home!
Donghae: You cant do that .. You dont even have the ... 

 

 

I wanted to show her the car keys but WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?? How are we gonna go home if i lost it???! Gosh .. I searched all my pockets but its not there! I swear i took it ou

 


Me: *laughs* You're looking  for this , aren't you??!
Donghae: HEY! Give Me That!
Me: *laughs more* You should've seen your face! You we're so WORRIED! But i'm not giving you this until you promise to take me home! *runs off*
Donghae: Give me that!! *runs after me* 
Me: Then CATCH ME if you want it! *continues to run*
Donghae:                ! Wait!!
Me: NO I WONT WAIT!! *giggles* 

 



--Your POV--

I ran around the fields ... The air was so refreshing  and it was blowing off my face .. It felt good. I ran as fast as i could but Hae was fast ... VERY FAST that he caught up to me .. He grabbed my arm and i faced him but my sudden action made him push me against him .. I admit , it hurts a little when i hit him ... Our impact made the two of us fall down the grasses. I fell on top of him .. I stared at his eyes .. Why do i feel like this happened before too? His eyes , their so captivating .. Its like , i'm melting .. My heart is trembling and beating so fast , His face went closer and closer until we finally kissed.. His sweet , tender lips made me wanna continue and not even dare to stop. Why does my heart feel so weird like i missed and needed this before??? Why do i wanna cry so bad? I couldn't hep it. Tears we're falling down my face as i kissed him .. He seems to have noticed and he sat me up , and so did he ..
 

 


Donghae: Whats wrong?? Why are you crying?
Me: Why ... Why do i feel like i needed this?? Donghae .. My heart .. *holds my chest*
Donghae:                   .. *holds my shoulder*
Me: Donghae … I cant .. My heart .. Its saying i cant leave without you… *cries*
Donghae: Don’t cry …
Me: Lee Donghae… I cant remember anything but what i know is .. I cant live without you .. Its so hard to think of what love is ... Its one of the things i dont remember but its the first thing everyone wanted me to know .. You , Sungmin and Kibum ... I'm so confused .. But out of the 3 of you , You're the one i think ... i cant live without. I dont know if i should leave you or not .. 
Donghae: *hugs me* Don’t .. I dont want you to leave me .. I cant live without you too.
Me: *hugs him tightly* I think i really love you , Lee Donghae .. *cries harder* 
Donghae: I love you too ,                … I love you more than anything.
Me: *cries*
Donghae: Please dont cry .. I wont leave you .. I'll help you .. Come on , i'll take you home now.
Me: Will you?
Donghae: Well , do you wanna go home?
Me: I guess so ... But
Donghae: No .. No buts ..
Me: Donghae … Why cant i remember anything?? I'm still so confused.
Donghae: I dont know ... I guess because of the accident. But i promise , Nothing can break us apart .. I love you ..
Me: I .. I wont .. I wont let this amnesia destroy me .. I trust you , Donghae …
Donghae: Come on .. I'll take you hoe .. You're parents must be worried sick.

 

 



After making me stop crying , Hae helped me get in the car. Donghae respects me so much that he stopped kissing me when i cried ... I'm really lucky to have him cause he doesn't force me on being his girlfriend. My heart is telling me i'm inlove with Donghae .. Donghae doesn't look like a liar or anything ... When i arrived home , Sulli was there waiting for me .. Donghae left after i went inside and Sulli brought me to my room and closed the door.
 

 


Sulli: Where have you been? What took you so long?
Me: Sulli-ah .. I think i'm really inlove with Hae ...
Sulli: Because you really are!
Me: Sulli … I wanna rest .. I feel so weird ...
Sulli: Did something happen? Did Donghae do something to you?? Aish! I knew a guy that nice isn't gonna be nice forever! did he--
Me: *cuts in* NO! Donghae didn't do anything bad to me .. I'm just tired...
Sulli: Ohh .. Ok .. Just talk to me when you wanna know something ok???
Me: Ok ..


 


--Kibum POV--

Tiffany really has this plan that will get                      away from Donghae. I do feel terrible for what i'm doing but that feeling that i love her is getting in the way .. I have to admit , i do miss Yoona a lot since for 7 years , she's been the only girl in my life but ... I don't know ... Its all complicated too and i already started this .. How can i stop?

 


Kibum: So .. When’s the plan?
Tiffany: In a week after today ..
Kibum: Be sure this will work ...
Tiffany: HEY! Get her to like you! Do the plan perfectly .. She will need you and Donghae will need someone , which is me , so you better do this right ..
Kibum : Just make sure you do this right too ..
Tiffany: I never do anything wrong , Kim Ki Bum .. Put that in mind .. I NEVER do ..

 

 



--Sungmin’s Dad POV-- 

I have to find a way to get the to agree with the merger and i just did ... I talked to someone from The Park Company in the US and made him do some fake documents stating Finacial crisis. Though the situation of their Company in the US is working fine , the information he's getting is different from what is really going on. He really cant choose the right employees ... and now we're i'm here at the Park's again , talking about the merge.


 


Dad: I cant force my daughter ...
Sungmin’s Dad: If she doesn't marry Sungmin , your company is going down. When you left the US , it caused so much trouble that even if you come back now , its hard to take care of it alone. But Sungmin is a smart boy and if they get married , Our companies can hel each other once we merge.
Dad: Are you using this againts me??
Sungmin’s Dad: Well .. Its either you merge the companies or you lose everything.
Dad: ……..
Sungmin’s Dad: If you finally decide on things , Just tell me *leaves*

 

 

--Your POV--

I still cant forget Donghae's kiss. It was full of passion and love for me. When i finally got a chance to sleep , i had this crazy dream that i dont want to come true.


I was walking down a path with 3 roads .. The first one turning to the left had SUNGMIN , the one in the middle going straight has DONGHAE holding a rose , and the third path to the right had Kibum. Then it started getting darker. I was so scared. Someone was pulling me to one side .. When the light came back it was Donghae standing infront of me. I felt safer. He gave me the rose he was holding but it had torns ... The torns pushed in my skin which cause it to bleed. It was scary like the blood was bleeding all over the white dress i was wearing as i fell down ..Suddenly , Donghae was starting to move away like someone was pulling him backward. I was gonna follow but some people we're also pulling me away from him. I was really crying so much begging them to let me go to Hae and he was also trying to fight it.

 

I was already crying when i woke up. Sulli woke me up. Thanks to her that bad dream is over.Tears kept falling down my eyes as i hugged Sulli ... I was all sweaty and shivering ... I still cant believe i dreamt of that.

 



Sulli:                ! Did you have a bad dream? You were sweating so much and mumbling weird things ..
Me: Sulli .. I dont want that to happen .. I dont want them to pull Donghae away from me... Sulli .. It was a nightmare.. I still cant imagine it to be real...
Sulli: Its ok ... It wont happen. Just tell me what it is when your ok ... Alright? You better eat now ..
Me: I'm scared , Sulli ... I dont want my dream to come true. I think its a sign ...
Sulli: Your just hungry .. Thats why you get bad dreams cause you let your immune system down. You should eat breakfast now.. But wash up first!
Me: Ok ... I wish thats the only reason for that dream..

 

I really wish thats the only reason. I'm scared that it might be a sign of seperation of me and Donghae .. I dont want that .. Not now that i just realized that i'm inlove with him .. No!

 

 

==========================================================

 

HELLO! I'm back! I couldn't update for a while.

I OFFICIALLY GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!

YEHEY!!

And yesterday , i went to a theme park with some friends of mine who also graduated ..

It was FUN! Now , i'm a full time WRITER again :)) lol.

Hope you liked this update!

-ShaiKyu :3