I wont give up.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

Why did Donghae Oppa leave??? I wanted to ride home with him ... But i guess he has something else to do... Sulli said he had to talk to Kibum but .. Doesn't Kibum like me too?? I wonder what they have to say to each other...

 

--Donghae's POV--

I went to our old school grounds , Just as what Kibum wanted. I dont really know what he wants to say to me. He keeps trying to take my girlfriend away from me which made me loss a lot of my trust in him. But he was my bestfriend ...



Kibum: Lee Donghae …
Donghae: *walking towards him* What do you want?
Kibum: I didn’t ask you to come here to fight .. I just wanna talk to you .. Just once .. As a best friend.
Donghae: Best Friend?? A Best Friend who’s trying to steal my Girlfriend …
Kibum: Just this once ok … Lets sit there *points at a near bench ,walks and sits at it*
Donghae: *follows him and sits ..* So .. What did you wanna say .. ?
Kibum: I regret everything .. But i never regreted loving                    .. I didn’t know she loved me 7 years ago and until she came back … I didn’t even know i’ll love her because 7 years ago until now .. You love her ..
Donghae: I’ll always love her …                  is my LIFE .. Ever since i met her …
Kibum: I didn’t expect falling in love with her just because I saw you two together … 
Donghae: I LOVE HER … I LOVE                 .. If you still wanna be my best friend .. Just stop annoying her …
Kibum: I wont .. I wont give her up … I love her as much as you do .. I’ll never stop ..
Donghae: I’ll make sure she remembers me before you could steal her … She already accepted my proposal before she got amnesia .. She loves me now .. not you ..
Kibum: *smirks* It doesn’t mean I cant get her back … Her heart used to be mine … I’ll take it back.

 

He just walked away from me fter those words ... Why did Kibum change?? What happened? Why did he suddenly act like we we're never friends. He said he wanted to talk to me as a friend but he only talked as a rival to                's heart. I yeled out his name and he stopped from walking.

 

Donghae: KIM KIBUM! … You were my BEST FRIEND .. Of all the people that would TRY to take her away from me .. Im surprised its you … I would understand why Sungmin is there , being my rival , but i dont understand why you're a rival too. I wanna beat you up but you were my Best Friend … I wont do that .. But my love for               is REAL … My love for here is much stronger than yours because it lasted for so many years .. I wont let you or anyone else take that away …
Kibum: Just remember Donghae .. I Wont LOSE …

 



He just still walked away. I know its not MANLY to CRY but tears kept falling down my eyes. For i know , i lost my bestfriend. We've been bestfriends since we we're kids... I cant believe its all over , just like that. I wiped my tears away and went on my way to my car when a girl kept calling me again and again. Its the Crazy Stalker again.
 

 

Tiffany: Donghae oppa!
Donghae: What do you want again?
Tiffany: I just missed you a lot ..
Donghae: Stay away from me!
Tiffany: Look .. That girl .. Your relationship is in trouble now .. with Kibum and Sungmin , you wont stand a chance ..and besides IM HERE ,oppa! WHY LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE!!!??
Donghae: GET A LIFE! I SAID I DON’T LIKE YOU!
Tiffany: Just SEE! One day you’ll come crawling to me , begging me to be yours!  But if you accept me now , You wont have to beg. I love you so much , Lee Donghae! She doesn't deserve you as much as i do!
Donghae: If she doesn't deserve me , you dont deserve me more. She way better than you. I would never beg to you to love me.
Tiffany: *hugs him* Lee Donghae … Please… I love you ..Just learn to love me. She cant even remember you but me , i can let go of anything but not you.. I wont let her have you! I WONT! SHE NOT WORTH IT!
Donghae: I SAID LET GO! *pushes her away* Don’t Even Go near Me! I LOVE                   NO MATTER WHAT!
Tiffany: I already did so much to have you , Donghae. I wasted so much. I'm not gonna let her have you because YOU'RE MINE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
Donghae: I wont be yours. Even if you were the LAST GIRL ON EARTH. I would rather move to another planet or die if that happens. Dont ever follow me again , dont ever bother my girl and dont ever show your face! *walks away*

 



--Tiffany's POV--

ARRRGGGHHHH! GOD! How can Donghae be so stubborn??? Its all because of                ! How can Donghae love her so much? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DONT? I thought Kibum wouls settle this once and for all. Uggh. What the hell did he do??? *calling bummie*
 


Tiffany: I though you were gonna talk to Donghae?? What happened? What did you say?
Kibum: I told him i would for                  .
Tiffany: SHEEZZ! That’s all?? That doesn't even help! What were you thinking?? Uggh. Well ... She has amnesia Try to win her over that. Or else , Sungmin will get her. I have a plan. This is your last chance though , If you fail , You'll never get a chance but i'll still have mine. So you better fo this properly.
Kibum: Ok .. What’s the plan?


 


--Your POV--

I was a bit bummed that Donghae didn't take me home cause i'm confused over my feelings for him. When we got home , My parents were talking to Sungmin's dad?? Yeah .. I think he is but what are they talking about?



Dad:                 ! Your back .. did you have fun?
Me: Ne! I had so much fun! Donghae Oppa and Sulli came too and i felt much happier.
Mom: You should rest now , dear. You must be tired. You need to regain your energy. And your Appa and Ahjussi needs to talk.
Me: Ok .. Goodnight Appa .. Goodnight Ahjussi .. *goes to my room*

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

TALK?? WTH are they gonna talk about? I though he said he hates them after they cancelled the wedding??

 

 

Sulli: Appa … Why are you here? Are you staying here too?
Sulli’s Dad: No .. I just have important matters to talk about with Mr. Park. You shoud rest too , dear. And Sungmin , i need to talk to you later.
Sungmin: Ok.
 

 


Dear?? WTF was that for?? Ohh .. Yeah .. There are other people here so he has to look FAMILY ORIENTED. I hate it .. But i smell something fishy. After he got embarrased , he's still here? Thats odd. Why would he talk to them? Is this another scheme to get Sungmin oppa married to               ? If it is , i hope she remembers things faster. Does she?? WE SHOUD TALK! I went to her room and she was getting ready to sleep.


Sulli:                   .
Me: Yes?
Sulli: Do you remember anything? Anything at all?
Me: Not really , but i am getting used to this.
Sulli: What happened before Donghae and I arrived in the restaurant? Did Sungmin oppa do something?
Me: He didn't do anything .. I guess.
Sulli: Sorry if he took you to that place. He forgot that you hate places like those.
Me: Why were you with Donghae..?
Sulli: He wanted to see you so i accompanied him. And i did think that Sungmin Oppa will bring you to a restaurant , which you hate , so i just made sure.
Me: Sulli … You saw what happened in the right? When Sungmin tried to give me the Necklace  , i couldn't let this one go. *shows the neckace Hae gave* I dont know why i'm so attacthed to this.
Sulli: Oh.. That happened before too. In the US , When Sungmin oppa brought you to dinner and gave you a necklace ,, you refused to take that one off cause that came from Hae.
Me: Do you like Sungmin for me? or Donghae? 
Sulli: Ofcourse i like Sungmin Oppa for you because he's my brother and i know he loves you ... But your inlove with Lee Donghae .. You dont have to ask me that question anymore. I want my best friend to be with the guy she loves and not with the guy that her parents set up for her.
Me: I … The way Donghae looks and protects me .. I think i believe him , but with Sungin and Kibum .. I dont know who to believe,
Sulli: Its gonna be ok. You're gonna remember anything and how much you love Donghae..


 


                needs to rest so i left her alone in her room.Walking on y way to my room ... Ohh .. Wait .. Appa is gonna talk with Sungmin Oppa , right?? I shoud go down ... I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE TOPIC is about but it smells fishy and not the DONGHAE TYPE of fishy if thats what your thinking. On my way down to the stairs .. Did i just here              's name? Their downstairs .. I can hear almost everything. I know its wrong to eavesdrop but ..... 

 


Sulli’s Dad: So ... have you decided yet?
Dad: If the merger will be best for both our sides ... Well ..
Sulli’s Dad: Sungmin is a Nice and Intelligent Kid .. Thats why i'm so proud of him. I'm sure he'll take good care of your daughter and he'll be the perfect guy to be the next president of your company.
Dad: I know thats true. But i dont wanna take advantage of my daughter having amnesia.
Sulli’s Dad: Her having amnesia is the best time to get her married! She wont know. You're her father and she trusts you. Just tell her how wonderful Sungmin is.. Lots of girls are crazy over him.
Dad: I Cant Do That!
Sulli’s Dad: Take her to the US and she’ll forget everything here .. Sungmin can make her happy …
Mom: I wont let you get our daughter married to Sungmin at this condition!
Sulli’s Dad: She'll be better off with Sungmin! She'll never starve! Sungmin will be the future of our companies!

 

 

OMO! Appa .. I Was Right .. He Is Trying To Get                  and Oppa Together .. But She Still Doesn’t Have Her Memory Back .. I Wont Let this! I wont let them get my best friend married while she has amnesia.
 


--No 0ne's POV--

After Their Talk .. Sungmin was called by his Dad and they talked about something outside the house before his bad eaves .. Sulli was secretly listening to the conversation .. She still cant believe that after all the trouble , her dad still wants to get               and Sungmin married.
 



Sungmin’s Dad: Sungmin …Listen .. You have to make                 fall in love with you ... Ok?? This is the only way t get you two married and continue the merger
Sungmin: Appa … What Will Sulli Say If She Figures This Out ..?
Sungmin’s Dad: The Important Thing Is Make                 
 Fall For You ..



I'm disappointed in them. How could they still want this??? I hope Sungmin oppa thinks about this. In the mean time , I have to keep quiet for a while

 

--Your POV--

MORNING , I got a text from Lee Donghae saying he wants to me. I wanted to hang out with him too so i said yes. He said he's gonna wait outside my house until i'm ready. I'm actually excited for this. I really have this connection with Hae that i cant explain. When i went out , hae was already there. I didn't prepare much though.

 

Me: Lee Donghae! *waves and approaches him*
Donghae: *stares at me* You look amazing ..
Me: Me?? No .. I didn't prepare that much. Where are you taking me anyways?
Donghae: We're gonna see a movie! Come on! A new film is out.
Me: OK!

 



We went in his car and on the way to the theaters. I completely trust Donghae cause when i look at him looking at me , I only see the love he has for me. We went early cause he said he's gonna take me somewhere today. We watched "ATTACK ON THE PIN-UP BOYS". Its a very fun movie. The cute guy was fun , the one who planned on getting by to get popular .. yeah .. He's fun. He's quirky like Donghae .. Its about High School and stuffs which really brings memories back in head but i cant seem to see it that clear. But it looks like i had fun. After the movie and a quick lunch , He took me to as Amusement park. He said i love Amusement parks as much as i love Ice cream. He said we went to an amusement park in Mokpo. The sun is shining brightly which made this fun. So many rides... Its like a Kids Haven.

 

Donghae: What ride do you wanna go into?
Me: I don't really know.
Donghae: Do you want something?
Me: A popsicle from that stand woud be nice *points at the popsicle stand*
Donghae: Ok .. I'll buy you a popsicle and then lets rest whie your eating .. Ok?
Me: ok …


Donghae bought me a popsicle and we sat at a bench near the food court. The place is really a haven , The sun is shining yet its not too hot , just right.The place is filled with so many rides like Roller coasters and such and with many gift shops and also tourists. I noticed Donghae , who kept looking at me while im eating the popsicle , made me feel uncomfortable .. WELL , A LITTLE.

 


Me: Uhh .. Do you ...Want one?
Donghae: No .. I just missed the seeing the Ice ream princess eating a popsicle like a kid.
Me: Ohh .. *looks away*
Donghae: By the way ..
Me: What? *still didn't look*
Donghae: I have to tell you this first. I wont let anyone bother with you. And i wont let anyone take you away from me.
Me: *looks at hae* What do you mean?
Donghae: I wont let Kibum or Sungmin take you away from me ... You're my Heart. I cant live without you. You're my girlfriend and i wont stop until you remember me. Tht'll make me happier.
Me: I wanna remember too. Donghae .. Its so hard to live now. I feel like a new person but i'm really not. I feel like everyone wants me to be someone i'm not. But you , Your the only one that made me want to be who i really am. And i think its the person whom your telling me i am. I trust you. I wanna remember to prove to myself that your real and your not playing with me ike everyone else.
Donghae: *hugs me* Please ... REMEMBER. I'm the happiest FISH in the world because of you. And i would be happier if you remember me. I love you. Remember that,
Me: Donghae .. 
 


My mind isn't circulating well right now. And its like i dont want him to let me go. I feel like i NEED his hug. I cant say I LOVE HIM but my heart is saying I DO.... I LOVE LEE DONGHAE But its too soon to say that. I want my memory back. Everyone is looking at us now so i asked him to let me go and he did.

 


Me: Donghae … I wanna remember too. And you're the only that can help me. I cant trust anyone else but you. Will you help me?
Donghae: I will. I wont let your trust on me down. I'll help you. But  , what about we go on rides firsts? To make you feel better?
Me:OK! Sounds great! *throws her finish popsicle in the trashcan* KAJA!


 


Donghae and i went around and rode on so many rides. He played in one of the Booth games and won me a Stuffed teddy bear! Such a sweet Donghae. its so cute! Sulli kept calling me every 10 minutes to check up on me and she's happy that i'm enjoying this day with Donghae. I wish everyday is like this.

 

--Kibum's POV--

Tiffany called me again to talk about her plans against               and Donghae.
 

 


Kibum: Ok! That sounds great.
Tiffany: Yeah .. She’ll be so shocked that she'll volunteer to leave Donghae.
Kibum: When will we do this?
Tiffany: As soon as possible woud be nice but since something happened last night . We cant do this yet. Perfect timing is a must.
Kibum: I Wont Let Donghae Have Her.
Tiffany: And I Wont Let Donghae Be Hers … He’s Mine … I Warned Her Since Senior High Of What I Can Do .. She Should Have Listened .. Donghae Avoided Me For All These Years .. Lets See What He Can DO Now .. *evil laugh* Let them Have Their FUN .. it wont last anyways .. 

 

 

=========================================

 

MsShaiKyu is BACK!

OH YES I AM!

AFTER almost 2 weeks of HIATUS , I AM BACK.

DID YOU MISS ME?? CAUSE I PURELY MISSED YOU!

Now , i will UPDATE much more SOON ... After my GRADUATION this March 27,2011..

YUP. I AM OFFICIALLY LEAVING HIGH SCHOOL and HEADING OFF TO COLLEGE!

HAPPY but SAD.

CONGRATS BATCH 2010-2011 , who are also graduating. I will be more active after our graduation. I SWEAR. KEEP SUPPORTING MY FFS! THANKS :)