There's still HOPE.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

After Praying I Just Decided To Go To Sleep … maybe I Would Remember Something If I Rest .. Then I Started To Dream .. All I Could Remember Was Me .. Getting In A Car And Waving Goodbye To A Guy Im Driving Away From .. His Face Wasn’t Clear But I Held The Necklace I Was Wearing Which Looked Like The One Donghae Gave To Me … What Could It Mean ??? Am i slowly remembering things?? Then Someone Started To Wake Me up!
 

 

Sulli: HEY! WAKE UP! You Forgot To Eat Dinner Last Night Cause You Fell Asleep! I Cant Let You Miss Breakfast!
Me: Im Up .. Im Up … Where’s My Parents?
Sulli: Downstairs .. Waiting For You …
Me: Ohh .. Ok .. I’ll Be Right Down …
Sungmin: *knocks* Hey .. Wanna Go Out?
Me: No …
Sungmin: it Might Help You Remember …
Me: If It Will .. Then Fine …
Sungmin: *smiles*
Sulli: Go Down Now .. Sungmin Oppa And I Will Talk For A While ..
Me: Ne …

 



As I Went Down The Stairs .. My Mom Was Waiting For Me .. She Held Me Like I Needed All The Help I Can … Oppa Was Waiting At The Table And We Were Gonna Eat .. Do We Do This Often?? Hmm .. Maybe Cause Were A Family .. My Mom Was Really Taking Good Care Of Me .. I Don’t See How She Could Say She Didn’t Take Care Of Me Well …

 

--Sulli's POV--

Oppa talked to Appa last night. I wonder what they talked about. I have to ask him .. Appa wont just come here and tallk to                   's parents. He hates them since they cancelled the wedding.
 


Sulli: Oppa .. Why Did Appa Come Here Yesterday?
Sungmin: He Came Here To Talk To Ahjussi ..
Sulli: About What?
Sungmin: The Company ..
Sulli: The Company?? So About                 ??
Sungmin: How Could This Be About Her?
Sulli: Oppa … Since                  ’s Family Decided To End The Merger Plans .. He Hasn’t Spoken To Their Family Ever Since .. Dad Felt SO Ashamed .. But Ahjussi And Ahjumma Were Still Very Nice To Us .. Now .. How Can You Say The Talked About Other Company Issues Other Than The Merger?
Sungmin: Sulli-ah … 
Sulli: Don’t Play DUMB With Me Oppa .. I Love You But I Love               Too .. She’s My BEST FRIEND ok? I Don’t Want Her To Get Hurt ..
Sungmin: Sulli-ah .. Stop .. You Never Talked To Me This Way ..
Sulli: Just Don’t Try Any Funny Business … You’re my Brother .. Were Related .. But She’s My Best friend .. She’s The One Who Always Understands Me .. *goes out my room*


 


I Came Down And Saw                   Eating Happily With My Family .. She looked so happy which  made me smile. Then my phone started to ring. It was Donghae asking me to come to the Park and meet him ... I wonder what its about.

 


Donghae: Sulli-ah .. I Went To the Police Station..
Sulli: For What?
Donghae: About                  ’s Accident ..
Sulli: And .. What Did You Do?
Donghae: I Asked Them About The Car Driver Who Hit Her ..
Sulli: OMO! We Were So Busy With Her And So Nervous We Forgot To Ask About That … What Did They Say?
Donghae: They Said They’ll Look Up To It …
Sulli: What Actually Happened Yesterday?
Donghae: Tiffany Came …
Sulli: Who’s Tiffany?
Donghae: She Was My Schoolmate In Senior High … She Likes Me A Lot And She Bugs Me Around At Senior High .. She Also Bugs               all the time ..
Sulli: And?
Donghae: She Told                      I was her boyfriend because she knew about her Amnesia ..
Sulli: WHAT?!
Donghae: But I Just Realized Something WEIRD …
Sulli: What?
Donghae: She Said Something About Kibum Saying Something .. How Could She Know .?
Sulli: I DON’T TRUST KI BUM …
Donghae: Why?
Sulli : This Problem is All Starting Because Of Me .. Kibum Likes               .. When I Told Him That She Liked Him Before .. He Told Her .. Remember The Day Of Her Accident? The Day Before That .. I Told Kibum .. Because Of Your Reason I Suspected Kibum Ever Since .. I Think He Has Something to Do With the Accident …
Donghae: you Told Him?
Sulli: HEY! SHE’S MY BESTFRIEND! I KNOW EVERYTHING! Besides .. She Doesn’t Like Him Anymore At That Time .. She Likes You …
Donghae: *staring in mid air while his tears are falling* Im So Stupid ..
Sulli: What? Why?
Donghae: I Thought She Loves Kibum .. I Didn’t Listen .. Its Not Your Fault Sulli .. Its My Fault …
Sulli: Don’t Say that … We All Had Our Faults … I’ll Help Her Remember .. I Swear .. I Wont Let My Best friend Suffer By Making Wrong Choices Because Of This Accident…

 



--Your POV--

When I Finished Eating .. Sungmin Approached Me and Asked Me To Go With Him Later.. I Had No Other Choice So I Got Dressed And Headed Off With Him .. I Wore The Necklace That Donghae Gave To Me .. It Might Help Me As Well since he sid he's taking me somewhere to help me remember and i really have a connection with this neckace.

 

 

Sungmin: You Look Amazing                     ..
Me: Thanks ..



I Don’t Know Where he’s Taking Me … But Judging From His Style He Must Be Taking Me To A Restaurant .. When We Got There .. I Was Right .. He Did Take Me To A Restaurant … It Was Really Fancy And I Don’t Think I Liked Places Like This Before ..Or do I??

 

--Sungmin's POV--

I took her to a restaurat. Maybe she'll like this. She looked so pretty. Too pretty for this place. As we sat down our chair , My phone started to ring. Its Sulli.


Sulli: Sungmin Oppa .. Where Are You?
Sungmin: Im At A Restaurant With              .
Sulli: Ohh .. What Restaurant?
Sungmin: Why Do You Wanna Know?
Sulli: Nothing .. Just Tell …
Sungmin: Later .. I’ll text You ..
Sulli: Text me now!


 


--Your POV--

Sungmin Placed His Phone Down … I Don’t Know What To Do .. Im Not Used To This Kinds Of Places So I Just Sat There … Sungmin Looked Nice And I Think he Has Good Fashion Sense .. Too Good For A Guy .. He Looked At Me .. He Kept Looking .. I Wasn’t Comfortable With It So I Asked Him To Stop …

 

 

Me: Sungmin-sshi .. Right? Hmm …
Sungmin: Yes...?
Me: Im Not Really Hungry Yet So ..
Sungmin: Come On .. Just This Once .. You know … Of All The Years We’ve Known Each Other .. This is the LONGEST TIME You’ve Gone Through At A Restaurant …
Me: Really ??? What Else Do You Know About Me…? And What Were You To Me BEFORE?
Sungmin: We Knew Each Other Because Of Our Parents .. Sulli Was Your Best Friend So We Became Close Too .. I Was Your Boyfriend For A Year But …
Me: What??
Sungmin: You Broke Up With Me .. It Really Hurts So Much …
Me: Im Sorry ..
Sungmin: Now .. I Wanna Make it Up To You .. Your Dad Likes Me For You And My Dad Likes You For Me Too … I Wanna Start Over But You Just Got Out Of Your Accident .. You Must Be So Confused..
Me: I Am ….
Sungmin: Here .. I Have Something For You ..
Me: Really?? You Didn’t Have Too …

 


Sungmin Opened a box , containing a very beautiful diamond necklace. Its for me??? This is too much.


Sungmin: Here .. Let Me Put This On You ..
Me: Uhh ...
Sungmin: *sees the necklace im wearing* I Should Take This Off For You..
Me: WAIT! NO! Don’t take it off…
Sungmin: Why? Don’t You Like This One?
Me: I Like It .. But .. This Necklace .. It Means A Lot To Me ….
Sungmin: Ohh .. Is That … 


 


--Donghae's POV--

When Sulli and I arrived to the place , I saw Sungmin giving a necklace to                 . It made me feell a bit sad and stuff. When he was about to take off the necklace i gave , She stopped him. It made me smile. From that scene , It made me lighten and and think i still have a chance to get her memory back. Sulli looked at me , Giving me a facia expression that means we should probably go in .. And when we did ...



Sulli: OPPA!
Sungmin: SULLI-AH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME!
Sulli: Sorry oppa .. I Was Hungry …                  must be STARVING! You Know She’s Not Comfortable At Restaurants This Fancy …
Me: You Know??
Sulli: IM YOUR BEST FRIEND!! I KNOW EVERYTHING!
Sungmin: Why Did You Take Him here?
Sulli: Oppa! He’s Still Her Boyfriend …
Donghae:               .
Me: Ne?
Donghae: Are You Hungry?
Me: A Little But Im Ok …
Donghae: Come On .. Lets All Go out …
Sulli: IM IN!
Sungmin: Sulli-ah..

 

--Sulli's POV--

Oppa is soo stubborn ... Aish .. If only i knew ... AARRGH. This must be what he and appa taked about. their at it again ...


Sulli: Oppa … *whispers* Don’t be Like This Oppa! Hae Is The Real Boyfriend! He Has All The RIGHTS …
Sungmin: *whispers back* Wont You Help Your Brother Once?
Sulli: *whispers* I Will … But Not With her!
Sungmin: AISSH… Your really .. ughh ..

 



--Donghae's POV--

I Took                   out of that restaurant . Sungmin and Sulli followed. Sulli just forced her brother to make               ride with me and She Will Ride With Sungmin … I know Sungmin likes her and maybe wants to get back together with her .. But ... I just cant let that happen. When we were inside the car , it all feels weird again and my heart kept beating faster.

 


Donghae: I Saw What You Did..
Me: What I Did?
Donghae: Rejecting Sungmin’s Offer To Take The Necklace Off …
Me: ohh .. that … I don’t know why .. I cant let this go .. By The Way .. What Does D Stand For?
Donghae: DONGHAE! So You Wont Forget Me …
Me: Really…??
Donghae: I Gave You That .. Before You Left .. I Think .. No … I Just Gave It To You As A Present .. I Used To Always See You Lonely .. I Don’t Wanna See You like That Anymore … That’s Why This LEE DONGHAE is HERE … I May Not Be Like Sungmin Who Has Great Fashion Sense And Is Very Adorable and Not Like Kibum Who’s Very Smart … Im Still LEE DONGHAE Who’ll Always Make You Smile ..
Me: Donghae … That Was Really Touching … Thank You …
Donghae: There Is A Way to Thank Me ..
Me: Really? How..?
Donghae: Remember Me … The Way You Loved Me And The Way I Love You … Please Remember It .. *looks at me*
Me: I Wanna Remember It Too …Please keep Your eyes On the Road …


 


--Your POV--

We Went To A Noodles Stand … Its Not Like The restaurant And It Free To Move Around So I Was Comfortable .. These Two Really Knows What I Like … I Was HAPPY and at same time Stiil CONFUSED … We Had Fun Eating .. We’ll Except Sungmin .. He Doesn’t Look So Used To A Place Like This .. Not Like Us .. We Had FUN! Sulli And Donghae Are Really Jokesters  … They really do know me well ..
 


--Donghae's POV--

Seeing her smie again .. Its the best gift ever ... Like all the od memorie are coming back again ... If only she has her memory she'd be much happier and so will i...I Love my Girlfriend .. and she's the only one i wanna be with. My ony wish is for her to remember me ... While eating , my phone kept ringing like crazy. It was Kibum ..

 


Kibum: Lee Donghae .. Its Kibum … Come To The Our Senior High School Grounds When Your Done With What Your Doing … I’ll Be Waiting … *hungs up*
Donghae: Kibum-sshi!
Sulli: That Was Kibum?
Donghae: Yeah …
Sulli: you Better Not Trust Him....



I know i shouldn't trust him now  .. But its time to end this once and for all. I need to end everything. Sungmin took the girs home and I went to the old high school grounds .. If this is another plot , i'd really forget he was ever my friend.