Why Me?

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

While walking back with Hae , a girl called him ... She looks familiar though ... I wonder who she is ...



Me: Donghae .. Who is She?
Tiffany: Im Tiffany .. Donghae’s Girlfriend ..
Donghae: GIRLFRIEND?? ARE YOU CRAZY?!
Tiffany: Just Because You’re With Her Doesn’t Mean You Can Hide Our True Relationship ..
Me: Girlfriend? I Though That I Was---
Tiffany: *cuts in* He’s Fooling You .. He Loves Me Not You ..
Donghae: Your Crazy .. I Don’t LOVE YOU! Love Yourself!
Me: Kibum Told Me That ..
Tiffany: Donghae Was Just Playing With You .. Like Kibum Said .. You Were Gonna Break Up With Him Because You Love Kibum And You Found Out Im Donghae’s Girlfriend ..
Donghae:              .. That’s Not True .. She’s Been Bugging You Since Senior High ..
Tiffany: Why Not tell Her The TRUTH Donghae..?
Donghae: I Am Telling Her The Truth .. Don’t Even Say Another Word ..!
Tiffany: I LOVE YOU DONGHAE OPPA!! LEAVE HER!! YOU TOLD ME YOU WILL …
Donghae: I’LL NEVER LEAVE HER! YOUR CRAZY TIFFANY!! YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR! *grabs my arm tightly*
Me: Hey! That Hurts ..
Donghae: Im Sorry But We Have to leave …
Me: I Though I Was Your Girlfriend … 
Donghae: You Are .. You’re The ONLY GIRL I LOVE …
Me: I Don’t Know Who To Trust .. *runs away*
Donghae:            ! WAIT! YOU DON’T KNOW THIS PLACE YET!!
Tiffany: *grabs hae* Let Her Be ..
Donghae: *pulls away* If You Weren’t A Girl I Would Have Punched You Bye Now ! LET GO YOU FREAK!! CRAZY GIRL! *runs to follow me*
Tiffany: LEE DONGHAE! LEE DONGHAE!

 

--Tiffany's POV-- 

Gosh .. that was tiring .. I hope she gets lost or something .. Thats probably the best thing that can happen .. Hae will be mine soon .. I should call Kibum ..

 

Tiffany: PLAN WORKED … She’s Running Off To Some Place .. Donghae’s Following Her .. She Must Be So Confused …
Kibum: What?? She Doesn’t Know The Place Yet .. Where Did She Go Off Too …??
Tiffany: How Should I Know ..? And I Don’t Care .. I Hope She Gets Lost And Never Comes Back ..
Kibum: Aiissh .. You Should Have Told Me If You Had Plans! I Don’t Know What Im Gonna Do If Something Does Happen..
Tiffany: Don’t Worry .. Donghae Will Probably Catch Up To Her .. She’ll Be So Confused She’ll Volunteer To Leave Donghae … That’s When you come In … But Be Careful .. There’s That Sungmin Guy And His Sister .. 
Kibum: I Wont Let That Sungmin Guy Beat Me To Her … But Sulli .. She’s Also A Tough One .. She Very Much Approved With Donghae And                .
Tiffany: Then Take Care Of Her .. Keep SHUT .. 


 

 


--Your POV--

Donghae Chased After Me .. I Was Thinking If He Did Lie .. They Way He Looked At Tiffany .. It Doesn’t Look Like He’s In Love With Her … And If He Was .. Why Would He Reject Her .. He Should Have Chosen her Over Me .. Why Is He Following Me?? This is so CONFUSING .. and if I love that KIBUM .. why cant I feel it?? Shouldn’t you feel that weird reactions when your with your loved one .. like you don’t wanna let him go?? Why Cant I feel that when kibum was with me??? While Running I Bumped Into A Guy ..


 


Me: Ohh .. Mianhae ..
Yesung: Hey .. It’s the Girl Donghae’s Been Crazy About Since Senior High …             right??
Me: Hmm .. I Guess .. But Do I Know You?
Yesung: How Can You FORGET ME? Don’t You Remember Holding My Arms While We Were Walking Through The Haunted House Amusement In A Theme Park In Mokpo?
Me: Hmm .. I Don’t Remember…
Yesung: Why??! When We Saw Donghae At That Attraction You Practically Held Hands Until We Got Out ..
Me: I Really Don’t Remember ..
Donghae: *running towards us* Yesung! You’re Back! Thank Godness You Caught Her ..
Yesung: Yeah .. Im Back .. But Why Is She Running Away From You?
Me: I Need To Think ..
Yesung: Why … Are You Two …..?
Donghae: She Wont Believe That Tiffany Is Lying …
Yesung: Tiffany? OHH! That Girl Who’s Been Bugging You Two Since Senior High … She’s Really Desperate Hae ..
Donghae: I Know …. She Told                   I Was Her Boyfriend..
Yesung: You Two Are Going Out?
Donghae: NO! I DON’T EVEN LIKE HER! She's looney ...                  is the only girl for me…
Me: Who Is He Again? *pointing at yesung*
Yesung: Im Yesung .. Im Donghae’s Friend .. 
Me: Then .. Tell me .. Is Donghae My Boyfriend?? Is He Really In Love With Me? And Does He Really Hate That Tiffany?
Yesung: … Im Not Sure If He’s Your Boyfriend Cause I Just Got back To Korea From My Military Training But … Im Sure He’s Inlove With You … And I Know He Doesn’t Like Tiffany … Why Cant You Remember?
Donghae: She Has Amnesia..
Yesung: AMNESIA??! WHAT?? WHY??
Donghae: She Got Hit By A Car ..
Yesung: Who Hit Her??
Donghae: I Don’t Know ..
Yesung: Don’t You Think You Should Try To Figure It Out ..?
Donghae: I Never Thought Of That .. Well .. I’ll Find Out ..
Me: I Wanna Go Home …
Yesung: HEY! I Just Saw You Again 
Donghae: She Needs To Rest , Yesung .. Don’t Worry .. Well See You Again ..
Yesung: Ok ….             .. I’ll See You Soon ..


 


Donghae Grabbed My Hand And Pulled Me Until We Got Into His Car .. I Was Hesitant .. I Don’t Know What To Think .. Should I Trust Him Or Not?? This Is Not My Day .. I Have Amnesia , Im Very Confused , I Don’t Know Who To Trust .. Why Is My World Like This? .. Finally We Arrived To The Place They Said Was My Home …
 



Donghae: Come On .. Were Here .. *goes out*
Me: *goes out too* Donghae … Im Very Confused .. But At Some Point .. I Cant Say Your Lying …
Donghae: Because Im Not Lying … I Really Love You ..
Me: Donghae … I Just Wanna Go Inside .. For Now .. I Don’t Know Who To Trust … 
Donghae: *hugs me* Just Trust Me ..

 


I Couldn’t Let Go .. I Don’t Wanna Let Go .. Why Do I Feel Like I Like This So Much?
 

Me: Be careful on your way home .... Ok??
Donghae: Sure .. I will .. for you .. Bye ..


 


I Went Inside .. Do I Really live Here?? Hmm .. Its Too Big To Be A House … Well .. I Have No Choice .. This Is Where They Told Me I Live In … Sulli came out of  a room , running to me , and hugged me tight ... There were two older people following her ..
 


Sulli:                 ! AHJUSSI! AHJUMMA! She’s Back!
Dad: My Princess!!
Mom: Hows My Baby Girl?
Me: Im Sorry .. I Don’t Know You People …
Mom: *cries* My Baby Girl Forgot Me ..
Me: Ohh! Ahjumma! Please Don’t Cry! Im Sorry!
Dad: *hugs my mom* She Has Amnesia ..Doesn’t She? She’ll Be Ok …
Me: Im Sorry .. Hmm .. Sir .. Are You My Parents?
Dad: Im Your Appa … This is Your Omma .. Were VERY SORRY ..
Me: Why? Did You Do Something Wrong?
Dad: No But …
Mom: *hugs me* IM SORRY ,MY BABY! IM VERY SORRY! I LOVE YOU! IM SORRY I HAVEN’T TAKEN GOOD CARE OF YOU FOR YEARS … *cries*
Me: Omma … 
Mom: Im Not A Good Mother To You .. And Because Of My Carelessness You Lost Your Memory! IM SORRY! IM VERY SORRY!
Me: Im Sorry .. Please Stop .. Im Not Comfortable With Whats Happening Now …
Sulli: Ahjumma .. Ahjussi … She Still Needs Time …
Mom: Im Sorry … *lets me go and holds me in my shoulders* Don’t Worry … I’ll Help You Get Well ..
Me: Im Ok .. But There’s Something I Wanna Remember ..
Mom: What ?
Me: Lee Donghae … Who Is He To Me? I Wanna Remember …
Sulli: Hmm .. Ahjumma .. Can I Talk To Her In Her Room? I Have Some Explaining To Do ..
Mom: Take Care Of Her Sulli…

 


Sulli Took Me To My Room .. She Looked So Serious …

 

--Sulli's POV--

I know its all been though for her .. She must be hearing things around her that makes her confused. She loves Donghae but there Kibum ... Oppa  ... I should explain things to her .. I dont want my best friend to live in confussion . I took her to her room. She might remember or she might need to rest after our talk.

 


Me: Is This My Room? Why Did You Take Me Here?
Sulli: I Want You To Remember Things Too … Lee Donghae .. He’s ..
Me: Is He Really My Boyfriend?
Sulli: The Truth Is …

 

 

As i was about to tell her that Hae is her boyfriend , Sungin oppa barged inside ...

 


Sungmin: Sulli-ah!
Sulli: Oppa! Were talking!
Sungmin: What Are You Two Talking About ?
Sulli: Im Gonna Tell Her That Lee Donghae Is …
Sungmin: *stops sulli from talking* Lee Donghae … Isn’t He Her Friend … Senior High Friend Right?
Sulli: OPPA!! What Are You …
Sungmin: SULLI-AH! 
Sulli: OPPA! TELL THE TRUTH! I THOUGHT YOU WANNA HELP HER!
Sungmin: Fine .. Tell Her … But Appa ..
Sulli: What About Appa??

 



--Sungmin's Dad's POV--

Good thing i decided to visit this house at the right time ... The Parks are here in korea again .. Our families merging will be the head line of all head lines ... f it happens , our companies will be at its highest ..

 


Dad: What Do You Wanna Talk About .. It’s a Surprise That You Came Here Mr. Lee..
Sungmin’s Dad: I Wanna Continue The Merger Of Our Companies..
Dad: I Thought I Cancelled It Because                Doesn’t Wanna Get Married ..
Sungmin’s Dad: I Know .. But .. Isn’t This The Right Time To Do It? She Lost Her Memory .. She Wont Complain ..
Dad: WHAT DO YOU THINK MY DAUGTHER! SHE SAID SHE DOESN’T WANNA MARRY HIM!
Mom: *enters the room* Why Is There Screaming Going On Here?
Sungmin: If They Get Married Soon … Our Companies Will Be Big In The News Giving Our Companies More Attention Plus The Fact That People Will Wait For The Next Happenings .. And My Son Will Take Good Care Of Your Daugther…..
Dad: I Don’t Know .. All Those Reasons … They Are Pretty Much Good .. But .. I Cant Abuse My Daughter’s Memory Lost ... What If She Gets Her Memories Back?
Sungmin’s Dad: By That Time .. She And Sungmin Are Probably Married …
Dad: I’ll Think Of It .. But Even If She Lost Her Memory .. I Still Have To Ask Her …
Sungmin’s Dad: Its Good You Thinking Of The Companies..
Mom: What? You’re Actually Thinking Of It?! All These Years We Haven’t Done A Good Job As Her parents! Now Your Taking Advantage Of Her? I WONT AGREE TO THIS!


 


--Sulli's POV--  

What?? Why does he have to be here??
 


Sulli: He’s Down Stairs? For WHAT?
Sungmin: Just Go Down …
Me: If this Is My Room .. Can I Be Alone For A While? I Wanna Rest ..
Sungmin: Sure .. Come On Sulli .. Appa .. He’s Waiting …
Sulli: Just Take Care Ok??

 



--Your POV--

When Sulli And Sungmin Got Out Of My Room .. I Took Something Our From My Pocket .. The Ring And Necklace .. What Could It Be Trying To Tell Me?? I Prayed To God To Help Me Remember..

 


Me: God .. Why Me? I Wanna Remember Things .. Please Help Me .. You’re my Only Hope …