I kinda believe him ..

The Best Friend I Love

--Sungmin's POV--

How should i say this?? My Appa isn't really much of a social climber and he hates to wait ... One of the things that              knows .. And i cant force her because she needs to rest and her GREAT BOYFRIEND <-- Being sarcastic there* DONGHAE is inside.

 



Sungmin: Appa .. She Needs To Rest For A While So She Cant Talk Right Now…
Sungmin’s Dad: I Guess Her Memory Really Is Lost .. She Forgot That I Hate Waiting ...
Sungmin: Appa .. She Lost Her Memory .. Lets Give Her More Time .. Besides .. Ahjussi And Ahjumma Will Be Here Soon To See Her ..
Sungmin’s Dad: So .. They’re Coming Back … Aren’t You Gonna Take Her Back?
Sulli: APPA! Im Sorry For Yelling But Please Don’t Try Anything Like That ..                 is Happy With Donghae .. And She’s Already In A Complicated Situation .. Lets Not Make It More Complicated For Her! She’s Had Enough! She Needs Some rest Too!
Sungmin’s Dad: Sulli-ah! Just Go Take Care Of Your Friend Inside..
Sulli: Don’t Try To Be Sneaky Around Me Appa … *goes inside my room*

 

 

Here's another round of APPA VS. SULLI ... She loves him  But they can NEVER GET ALONG when it comes to things like this .. Our father wants to control our lives instead of making us live them on our own ... He wants his company to grow bigger and bigger , which is why he's willing to give us up just to make his business bigger .. and thats why Sulli kinda grew apart from him .. But i wonder why he asked her to go in.?

 

Sungmin: Why Did You Ask Her To Go In?
Sungmin’s Dad: You Need To Get                  To Like You .. Sulli Is Against It … She Cant Figure This Out..
Sungmin: What?? Why Appa?? Sulli Wont Be Against it If That’s What                Wants But ..
Sungmin’s Dad: Because If She Falls For You … The Merger Of Our Companies Can Be Possible Again ..
Sungmin: Appa .. She’s Inlove With Someone Else .. I Don’t Have A Chance..
Sungmin’s Dad: Of Course You Do.. She Lost Her memory .. She Cant Remember That She Loves Him .. This Is An Advantage For You ..
Sungmin: Appa … I Want Her To Be Happy With the One She Loves … I Can Tell She Loves That Donghae So Much ..
Sungmin’s Dad: Their Company Is One Of The Biggest Companies All Over The World Now … A Merger With That Company Can Raise Our Company Standards .. This Is Our Chance Sungmin … 
Sungmin: Sulli Will Be Mad If I Take Advantage Of this Appa … She May Be My Little Sister And She Loves Me But She Wont Let Me Take Advantage Of               … She’s Her Only Best Friend ..
Sungmin’s Dad: Just Try To Win Her Over .. Since Her Parents Will Be Coming Back .. maybe We Can Talk About This ..
Sungmin: Appa …
Sungmin’s Dad: Sungmin … You’re the Only Hope Of Our Company … *pats him at his shoulders*


 



--Sulli's POV--

Just look at                 sleeping so peacefully. I hope she gets better. I miss my best friend ... I feel so lonely ... Hae oppa is taking so much care of her .. I just cant believe he didn't listen to her. He's just looking at her quietly without a word .. Then looked at me.

 


Donghae: Sulli .. Im Really Sorry .. I Didn’t Mean To Hurt Her ..
Sulli: Donghae .. She’s Been AT Her Happiest Because Of You .. If She Could Remember Things .. It Wont Be This Complicated … I Really Miss My Best friend Who Always Buys Me Ice Cream And Who’s Always With me ..
Donghae: I Really Miss Her Too .. 
Sulli: I Knew Her Longer Than You … I Never Seen Her So Gentle …
Donghae: I Never Seen her SO Gentle Too ..
Sulli: I Knew Her For 5 Years .. I Know What She Hates And What She Likes … She Knows me Like That Too … I Don’t Want To See Her Cry … She’s Too Tough To Cry .. Whenever She Had Problems .. She Doesn’t Even Tell Me Sometimes .. She Doesn’t Like Others Getting Hurt Because Of Her .. She’s So Tough That She Stood Up To Her Parents Just So She Wouldn’t Marry My Oppa …
Donghae: She’s So Tough That She Didn’t Have The Guts To Tell us She Was Gonna Leave For The US Until the Last Day … You Wouldn’t Even Expect Us To Be Friends Because Of Our First Meeting ..
Sulli: How Did You Guys Meet?
Donghae: It Was The First Day Of School .. Wait .. No … I Met Her A Few Days Before School But She Doesn’t Know Me Yet … I Saw Her Sitting At The Park Bench Alone .. I Keep Seeing Her There For Atleast 4 Days … At The First Day Of School … I Saw A Girl Scolding Her .. She Was Gonna Get Hit But I Stop That Girl And The Weird Thing Is .. She Didn’t Even Thank Me But She Asked Me Why I Saved Her.. I Told Her Of Seeing her Alone .. I Actually Liked Her The First Time I Saw Her .. She’s Rich But She Walks To School .. Weird Huh??? That’s Why I Always Tell Her Before That She’s Weird…
Sulli: I Don’t Think That’s Weirdness .. I Think She’s Being Real ..
Donghae: That’s The Same Thing She Told Me …
Sulli: So .. You Really love Her???
Donghae: More Than Myself …
Sulli: im Sorry .. This Is All My Fault .. I Told Kibum That She Liked Him Before … im really Sorry ..
Donghae: Its Not Your Fault … its Kibum’s Fault ..
Sulli: Don’t Worry .. I’ll Help You Get Her Memory Back! I Wont Let My Best Friend Not Remember Me!


 


--Your POV--

I Could Actually Hear Them Talking .. I Pretended To Be Asleep .. Now .. I kinda Believe Donghae … But .. Kibum Said That I Love Him And That I Was Just Gonna Break Up With Donghae … But Who Would Want To Break Up With Someone Like That? He’s Everything A Girl Would Want .. Maybe Too Much … I Just Decided To Sleep Because My Head hurts From Thinking … 
 


--Kibum's POV--

This is crazy ... I dont know what to do .. I want to be by her side.. I wanna repay her for all those years she loved me .. I was stupid to not notice that ... Now , shes with Hae .. They're my best friends .. Just because of this thing i'm feeling , i'm gonna loss them both .. No .. I cant loss her .. I cant lose          

 


Kibum: I Cant Loss Her … I’ll Take Her Back…
Tiffany: You Had Her Before Kibum … If You Want Her .. I Have To Take Donghae First …
Kibum: You Only Care For Yourself!
Tiffany: She Should Have Died … Do You Know How Much Work I Did To Get Rid Of The Car I Used To Hit Her??!
Kibum: That Wasn’t Part Of Our Plan So Don’t Blame Me!
Tiffany: You Just Have To Make Sure She Wont Remember Donghae …
Kibum: I Cant Even Go Near Her!
Tiffany: Why?!
Kibum: Her Friend .. Sulli .. She’s Starting To Suspect Something .. She Forbids Me On Going Near               ..
Tiffany: If You CANT HELP ME .. I Might As Well Call That Sungmin …
Kibum: You Know Sungmin?
Tiffany: No .. But I Heard He Used To Be               ’s Fiancee … If You Cant Help Me …
Kibum: No .. I’ll Help You .. I Want To Win                   Over .. No One Else Can Have Her …
Tiffany: Good .. Now Do Your Job Properly And I Might Reconsider Calling That Sungmin Guy … here’s the plans ..


 



--Your POV--

 

After a few Days Passed .. FINALLY! ITS TIME TO GO BACK HOME! I Wanna See What My House looks Like … Donghae Drove Me Home … Sulli Was With Me And Keeping Me Company While Sungmin .. I Don’t Know Where He Could Be .. When We Arrived At My House .. I Was Surprised To See How Big It Was .. Is this a house or a shopping center?



Me: Do I Really Live Here?
Sulli: Of Course You Do …
Donghae: I Think She Feels What I Felt When I First Saw Her House …
Me: This House Is Too Big .. Do I Live Here Alone?
Sulli: You Lived Here Before For Senior High But When You Left No One Was Living Here For 7 Years .. When You Got Back You Lived Here Alone And When I Got Back You Made Me Stay Here So Practically .. We Live Here 
Me: Ohh .. Where’s My parents?
Sulli: They’ll Be Here Tomorrow .. I Think …
Donghae: Sulli … Can I Take Her Somewhere First? I promise To Take Care Of Her..
Sulli: You Already Promised Me That And Look What Happened …Ask Her If She Wants To Go ..
Me: Me?? Sure .. Ok…
Sulli: You Better Take Care Of Her Or Else I’ll Take Her Away Like What Oppa Said …

 



Donghae And I Went To Some Place That Looked Familiar To Me … It Was A Park … Have I Been Here Before?? I Feel Like I’ve Done Many Things At This Park …

 

Donghae: Do You remember This Place?
Me: Somethings Are Getting In My Head But .. 
Donghae: This Is Where We Always Go To Before ….
Me: Really? This Place .. Its Actually very Pretty … The tall trees , The awesome river view behind , The fresh air breeze .. I like it here ... Flowers blooming around , Birds singing .. Its very pretty ..
Donghae: Yeah … You Know What Made This Place Prettier?
Me: What?
Donghae: When I Saw You Sitting At This Bench …
Me: Really??
Donghae: You May Not Remember But This Is Where I Proposed To You …
Me: Proposed? Hmmm .. I Cant remember But .. There’s Something I kinda Remember .. 
Donghae: Really?! WHAT??
Me: I cant really tell .. Its all very random ... My head is hurting a little.
Donghae: Maybe You Should Rest .. The Air here is good. You can rest better. How about i buy you something you like?
Me: Sure but .. What do i like??
Donghae: Come With Me … We'll see if it can help you remember ..
Me: ok!


 


Donghae Brought Me To A Ice Cream Shop Near The Park.. Cool .. There's so many flavors .. There are so many Kids around .. Am i childish


Me: I Like Ice Cream? AM I That Childish?
Donghae: Its Cute .. You’re the Only Girl I Know That Loves Ice Cream So Much …
Me: I Kinda Remember Something About Ice Creams But .. I Didn’t Know I Like It That Much ..
Donghae: Ok … Lets See If You Remember What Flavor You Like..
Me: Flavor?? I Cant Remember .. But .. Can Eat All Of It??
Donghae: Actually .. You Don’t Have A Favorite .. you Like It All … *starts to look serious*
Me: Whats Wrong? Did I Say Something Wrong?
Donghae: No … But … Now I Have Hopes You’ll Get your memory Back …


 



Me too Hae .. I'm having hopes that i can get my memory back .. He's so handsome when he's serious ... YAH! You dont even remember him .. I have to make sure first ... Its the best if i stick to the truth .. Its too hard to not trust him .. He looks so trust worthy .. We walked out of the shop back to the park .. While walking , someone kept calling Hae a lot ..
 


???: DONGHAE OPPA!!! YAH! LEE DONGHAE!!!

 

 

 

==============

 

THIS WEEK is our EXAM/ GRADUATION PICTURE WEEK .. 

I need to always be rested this week so i wont look ugly on my Graduation Pciture!

I cant wait to graduate HIGH SCHOOL and head to  ....... 

 

 

The LAND OF THE RISING SUN! 

 

 

 

" JAPAN! "

 

For 6 MONTHS! 

 

I AM SO EXCITED ... 

I bet i can update so much better when i go to JAPAN.

Hope you like this CHAPTER :) MIANHAE FOR THE LATE UPDATES. 

 

-MsShaiKyu

 

 

P.S :

 

Remember .. These are just FAN FICTIONS .. Something made by my MIND .. Its not TRUE .. Don't take the HATE on the BAD CHARACTERS too SERIOUSLY .. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SNSD or KIBUM or ANYONE ELSE ... I Love SNSD especially YOONA , SEOHYUN and TAEYEON .. I LOVE KIBUM and SUNGMIN ... The BAD ATTITUDES are just for STORY purposes .. I hope you wont take them that bad .. Gomawo ..