Confessions

The Best Friend I Love

Kibum Went To The Park To Meet Donghae ... He Has No Idea Of What Donghae Will Tell Him Since He Knows Donghae Isn't Much Of A Serious Guy .. One Thing He's Sure Of .. DONGHAE WONT TALK ABOUT HOMEWORKS ... When Kibum Arrived At The Park Donghae , Who was Sitting on the Bench Stood Up and Approached him ..

 


Donghae: Ki Bum-ah!
Ki Bum: Why Did You Make Me Come All The Way Back Here??
Donghae: I Have To Tell You Something Dude …
Ki Bum: What?? Is It Really That Important That I Had To Come Back?
Donghae: YES!! I Think Im …..
Ki Bum: What??
Donghae: I Think Im Inlove..
Ki Bum: To???!! WHO??? 
Donghae: Im Inlove With [your name]
Ki Bum: What?? With [your name] ?? Really??
Donghae: Yah … I Don’t Know .. I Kinda Feel Glad With Her … Whenever I Look at Her , Even When I Stare  … My Heart Is Beating SO FAST .. I Don’t Know .. Im Going Crazy Man…
Ki Bum: You Just Met Her … Your Really Lovesick Are You?
Donghae: I Never Felt This BEFORE Ok ?? Somethings Different About Her .. I Don’t … I Don’t Know WHY .. I Cant Stop Thinking About Her ….
Ki Bum: …. Wow Donghae … Your Really Serious .. I Never Heard You Say Things Like That …
Donghae: DON’T TELL HER!! …
Ki Bum: Why? You Should Tell Her!
Donghae: She Told Me That She Was Rude To Me Before Because Guys Always Bug Her Before.. If I Confess Myself .. She Might Think I’ll Bug Her And She Might Avoid Me .. I Don’t Want That …
Ki Bum: Really??
Donghae: She Told Me She Didn’t have Any Friends… For Now.. I Wanna Be HER FRIEND .. That Will Make Her SMILE .. You’ll Help Me Right??
Ki Bum: OF COURSE!! You’re my BEST BUD .. I Cant See You Ruin Your LOVE LIFE … *laughs*
Donghae: Hahhaha … Why Are You LAUGHING?! And RUIN MY LOVE LIFE?? Hahahah … Im Not JOKING AROUND .. I Think I Really Like [your name]
Ki Bum: Im Kidding … Don’t Worry .. I’ll Be Right Here Supporting You ..
Donghae: I Knew I Could Count On You!!
Ki Bum: As Always .. Im The HERO To SAVE THE DAY …


 



They Started Teasing Each Other .. But It Was Already LATE So Donghae And Ki Bum Went Home … While Me .. Im At Our House.. Doing Homework .. And Thinking … This is All I Could Think Of OVER and OVER again .. I Cant Stop It .. I Dont Know Why ..
 


Me: .. That KI BUM GUY .. I Cant Stop Thinking About Him .. His STARE Outside The Window .. Its Fascinating .. He’s Just Looking At The Clouds .. Yet It Looks Like He’s Looking At Something Farther Than The Clouds … His MYSTERIUOS PERSONALITY … 

 



I Kept Saying That To MYSELF … I Don’t Know WHY … But Ki Bum Looked So Cool … The Way He Walks , Stares , Talks , EVRYTHING .. Ki Bum … What This?? Am I Inlove With Him??? No No! I DON’T EVEN KNOW HI, THAT Well … Maybe This Is Just Because Im Tired … Yeah .. I Guess It Is …. So I Went To Sleep … The Next Day .. I Woke Up LATE … So I RUSHED MYSELF!! I Took A Bath , Got Dressed , I Drank Some Juice … I THINK ..  And Ran Off … I Bumped Into Donghae ..
 

 


Donghae: [your name]-ah …. Why Are You Rushing??
Me: Don’t You Know What Time It Is?? Im LATE! That Means You Are Too!!
Donghae: Im Not Late .. I Always Go To School At This Time .. That’s Why I Saw Tiffany Scolding You …
Me: Scolding? Fine .. She Was .. But That Doesn’t Mean Im Actually Gonna Let Her Continue ..
Donghae: I Know .. You’re a weird girl .. RIGHT??
Me: WEIRD?? …
Donghae: Weird … Your WEIRD … Because Your DIFFERENT From Those Girls ….
Me: You Call That WEIRDNESS??? I Call It Being NORMAL … Those Other Girls Just Wants Guys To Notice Them So They Act All Cute And Stuff … While Me … I Had To Act Tough .. I Don’t Want Guys To Notice Me The Way Other Girls Do .. But It Doesn’t Work … They Like Me More When Im RUDE and not acting SWEET..
Donghae: No Wonder I Like You

    

 

                                                DID HE JUST SAY HE LIKES ME??? :O     

 


Me: What Did You Say??
Donghae: I Mean As A Friend … Your Not Like Others .. You’re a Real Person :]
Me: Ohh ... Well Come On … Don’t Make Me LATE!! I Wanna Get There ASAP .. By The Way .. Where’s Ki Bum?
Donghae: He’s Probably At School Already .. He’s Always The Early Bird Of The Class… 
Me: And Then You Must Be The Late Turtle Of The Class … Hahha .. JOKE ..
Donghae: Im Not A Turtle .. Im A Fish! 
Me: Haha .. Funny *Actually Its Not* Let’s Just Go To School!

 



My Morning Turned Out To Be Great … Donghae Really Knows How To Make People Happy :] .. I Liked That .. Im Seeing us As BEST FRIENDS .. :] .. But Im Kinda Looking For Ki Bum .. I Wanna See Him Too … I Got Shocked .. DONGHAE SUDDENLY HELD MY HAND ...

 


Me: Hey! What Is It?
Donghae: I Thought You Wanna Get To School Early??
Me: Yeah.. But How Will This Help??
Donghae: THEN LETS RUN! GATES WILL BE CLOSED!!
Me: OH NO!! COME ON!!

 

 


We Ran As Fast As We Could Before The Gates Closed ..Luckily .. We Got In Before It Closed… I Rush In The Classroom … Ki Bum .. He’s Not There … I Don’t Know Why …. I Kinda Miss Him …  I Sat Down Disappointed On Not Seeing Kibum ... 



Days Pass .. He’s Not At School Yet .. It’s Been A Week … Donghae Kept me Company This Whole Week … We Always Hang Out At The Park … He Picked A Flower For Me In The Park … It Was Beautiful .. I Was So Happy To Be Hanging Out With Someone For The First Time .. But How I Wish Ki Bum Was Here

 



Ki Bum Was At School … I Was Happy … I Went Straight To Him And Greeted Him
 

 


Me: KI BUM-AH!!
Ki Bum: Hey .. It’s Donghae’s Girlfriend .. I Mean Friend ..
Me: Im Not His Girlfriend! Hmmm ..  BY THE WAY .. Why Didn’t You Attend School For A Week?
Ki Bum: We Went Out Of Town … It Just Happened All Of A Sudden .. I Didn’t Get To Call Donghae… Where Is That Guy?
Me: I Dont Know But .. Are You Doing Anything Later??
Ki Bum: Study .. Why??
Me: You Always Study … What About Going To The Park With Me?
Ki Bum: You Like That Place So Much ..
Me: Its PRETTY and Refreshing .. Besides .. Its Been A While Since I Went There With You ..

 

 



I Kept Asking Him If He Wanted To Go But .. He Didn’t Answer … I Kept Waiting Until Donghae Got In … He Stopped For 5 Seconds When He Saw Me Infront Of Ki Bum .. Then He Went To Us .. He Has Weird Look on His Face ... Disappointed And Sad .. When I Looked At Him His Face Looks Like Its Filled With Curiosity ..
 



Donghae: [your name]-ah .. You Missed Him Huh??
Me: What ?? Im Just Worried ..
Ki Bum: Hey! You!
Donghae: What?? 
Ki Bum: You Didn’t Call … I Was Waiting For It .. I Couldn't Escape From My Mom and Excuse Myself .. I Was Waiting For Your Call To Be An Alibi! 
Donghae: I'm Sorry ... I Was .. Hmmm …
Ki Bum: You Must’ve Had Fun When I Was Gone .. Huh? 
Donghae: Kinda … Tell You Later …


 


That Smile On Their Faces Looks Like They Know Something I Don’t .. HMM … I Wont Bother .. I Just Sat On My Seat … And  Class Started … Again .. Ki Bum Was Looking At The Outside Of The Window Again … Its So Cool And Mysterious …It’s Like .. He’s Shining Cause Of The Rays Of The Sun …. He Looked So Handsome … He Looks Like He Has So Many Questions In Mind .. Donghae Looks Like He's Really Sleepy From The Teachers Lecture ..

THE BELL RANG … Donghae Felt Alive Again , I Stood Up Then Donghae Pulled Me To The Cafeteria .. He Left Ki Bum There .. As He Was Pulling Me , Kibum was Going The Other Way ..

 



Me: Hey .. Why Are You Always Pulling Me??
Donghae: Let’s EAT! Im HUNGRY ..
Me: Why Didn’t You Wait For Ki Bum??
Donghae: He Doesn’t Like Eating Lunch With Me At The Canteen … He’s Always At The Library …. Its Either He Reads Books Or Eats There ..


 


I Thought To Myself .. Book Reader Huh? Hmmm .. Maybe I Should See Him There … But I Cant Bail On Hae … He Might Get Mad … Donghae’s A Fascinating Guy … But While Eating .. I Kept Thinking If Ki Bum Has Eaten Already … Aiiissshh .. I Cant Stop Thinking Of That Guy!!

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD! If I Get 100 Subscribers I'll Post the Other Donghae FanFic , Eunhyk FanFic and Kyuhyun FanFic im making! :) ~Ms.ShaiKyu