Confrontations.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I Was Busy At The Office .. But When It Was Time To Go Home Donghae called to tell me he’ll pick me up … I Still Had Something To Do So I Told Him I’ll Call Him When Im Done … It hasn't been the same here. Well , its my fault for going on vacation for a week. Now all my works are piled up.

--Kibum's POV--

i have to do this .. i cant take it! I might get to be with Yoona but it'll only hurt her if i try to kep this up. So i called her.

 


Yoona: Kibum-sshi! Finally You Called!
Kibum: I Wanna Tell You Something ..
Yoona: What ??
Kibum: Im Breaking Up With You ..
Yoona: WHAT?? KIBUM-SSHI! NO!! *cries*
Kibum: Im Sorry *hungs up*

 



I feel sorry i broke up with her. but its gonna hurt more if i keep it up knowing i love someone else. I decided to cal Hae and see what he's doing.
 


Donghae: Ohh .. Kibum-sshi …
Kibum: Where Are you? 
Donghae: At The Park … Im Proposing To                  .
Kibum: PROPOSING??? FOR MARRIAGE??
Donghae: I Cant Live Without Her Now .. I Wanna Marry Her …
Kibum: Ohh .. *hungs up*

 


--Donghae's POV--

 

He hunged up?? Shouldn't he be happy?? I wonder what his problem is .. Maybe he had a little argument with Yoona... Yeah .. Maybe ... I called                 now to see if she's ready. I wanna ake this night a perfect one.


 


Donghae: Hey …
Me: What??
Donghae: I just Had Something Else To Do … Can You Come To The Park?
Me: Sure.. I Just Finished Working .. I’ll Come There …
Donghae: Ok .. Im Waiting
Me: Ok .. Bye … *hungs up*


 


--Your POV--

After His Call I Went To The Parking Lot And To The Car .. I Drove To The Park … When I Got There I Went To Our Usual Spot … It Was Covered With Pink Heart Balloons .. The Placed Looked So Romantic .. Then This Song Played ..I Had No Idea Of What Was Happening But I Found It Romantic … Then Donghae Came Out Singing To It .. He Even Danced a cute little dance!! It Was SO Cute But While He Was Singing I Almost Cried My Eyes Out … He Held My HANDS With His Hands..

 


Donghae:                 . *goes on his knees* I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU .. Like I Said .. YOU’RE MY WATER … THIS FISH CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU … *takes out a small box from his pocket* . PLEASE … MARRY ME …
Me: Lee Donghae …
Donghae: You may Think That This Is TOO FAST .. But .. I’ve Been Waiting For You For 7 Years .. Now That You’re here .. I Cant Loss You Again … I Wanna Marry U .. I Wanna Grow Old With You .. Please Say Yes…


 

 


I Was Crying SO Much … I Was Very Touch With What Donghae Said .. And HE’S PROPOSING .. I Think My Eyes Are Gonna Come Out Due To Too Much Crying .. I' too happy to even think of anything else. I know i love Donghae now! I cant live without him too! I Went Down On My Knees To Face Him …
 

 


Me: Lee Donghae .. YES! I’ll Marry You!
Donghae: *hugged me* THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!
Me: I Love You Lee Donghae … 
Donghae: I Love You Too                
Me: I Cant Live Without You Too .. I May Have Died If I Never Met You …

 


We ended our perfect moment with one kiss. His soft lips touched mine. It was the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. I know i love him and i wont regret this. I wanna be with him forever.

 

--Kibum's POV--

I Went to the Park to see it all for myself. Donghae did so much. I think she accepted it. i saw a girl , not from afar , who was also looking at the couple. Its Tiffany. SShe's gonna approach them! No! This is trouble! I ran to her and grabbed her before she could do anything..
 


Tiffany: HEY! LET GO!
Kibum: Leave Them Alone For Now!
Tiffany: For Now? Why? Do You like Her?
Kibum: I Do But …
Tiffany: Another Lover?? This Girl Is Too Much loved …
Kibum: I Know Your Hurt .. But Im Also Hurt …
Tiffany: Do You Wanna Have Her?
Kibum: I Do But .. She's happy with Hae now.
Tiffany: I dont care about that! Help me win Hae over so you can have her.
Kibum: Help You??
Tiffany: Yeah .. are you deaf?? Help Me Get Donghae To Love Me .. And I’ll Help You Have Her..
Kibum: Why Would I Help You??
Tiffany: Because You LOVE HER … I Don’t Wanna See Her Be Wed To My Donghae!!
Kibum: She’s Happy Now…
Tiffany: Do You Wanna Suffer?? HELP ME GET DONGHAE TO LOVE ME … When Donghae Does .. She’ll Be All Sad .. She’ll Need Someone To Lean On … That’s When You Come In ..
Kibum: I Wont Hurt Her …
Tiffany: Fine Then … But Do You Wanna Get her to be yours?
Kibum: I Do ..
Tiffany: Then I’ll Think Of Something .. I Wanna Help You Because I Wanna Get Donghae ..
Kibum: ………...
Tiffany: I’ll Call You When I Think Of Something … *walks away*


 

After the whole locomotion with Tiffany , i decided to go back home... Why did i just accept her offer?? Their my best friends. I should just be happy for them .. But i love                   , she loved me first. A few hours later , Tiffany called.


Tiffany: Kibum-ah! I Thought Of Something ..
Kibum: What Is It ..??
Tiffany: Call Donghae And Tell Him To Come To Your Office At The afternoon or something then ….
Kibum: Then What??
Tiffany: Ok … Listen And Here’s What You’ll Do …………………..
Kibum: Should I???
Tiffany: Do it If You Want Her …

 



--Your POV--

The Next Day .. It Was Time To Go To Work …  I was worried that my Dad might go against me marrying Donghae but i wont let that happen. Then At The Afternoon … Kibum Went To My Office And Asked me To Go to A Hallway With Him … I wonder why he wanted to talk here ...

 

--Kibum's POV--

The plan is going perfectly. I'm sorry .... I have to do this.. I'm sorry Lee Donghae. I called Hae to come to the office soon. He's probably on his way inside now. Perfect! 

 


Kibum: Hey .. I Heard You Accepted Donghae’s Proposal..
Me: Yeah .. I Did .. Were Gonna Get Married … Im So Happy ..
Kibum: I Want You To Un Accept It
Me: WHAT?? WHY??
Kibum: Why?? Because I Love You ….
Me: WHAT???
Kibum: I Love You                  .
Me: What About Yoona??
Kibum: I Broke Up With her .. Its You That I Love …
Me: No … *walks away*

 

I pulled                    in a kiss when she tried to walk away. She tried pulling around a couple of times but he failed until she used all her strength too pull me away. I bet Donghae is there now , seeing it. I turned round a bit and yeah .. He is.. Now i have to make sure he hears everything we say.

 

 

Me: KIBUM! STOP IT!
Kibum: YOU LOVED ME TOO BEFORE RIGHT?! EVEN BEFORE YOU LEFT AND WHEN YOU CAME BACK!!! TELL ME!!!
Me: FINE!! I LOVED YOU! I REALLY DID! WHEN I CAME BACK HERE IT WAS YOU I WANTED TO SEE!! WHEN I SAID YES TO DONGHAE IT WAS BECAUSE I DON’T WANNA HURT HIM BUT ..

 

--Your POV--

I Was busy teling Kibu the truth about the past. When i saw something moving from behind him. Is that.... DONGHAE???

 

Me: Lee Donghae??
Donghae: So .. That Was It?? Don’t You Wanna Continue *runs out*
Me: DONGHAE!! WAIT!!! *runs after him* but kibum grabs my wrist*
Kibum: Wait! CONTINUE!
Me: OK THEN?? Thats what you want?? .. WHEN I SAW HAE’S EYES BACK BEFORE FROM OUR TRIP … I FALLEN FOR HIM . THE WAY HE LOOKED AT ME REALLY SHOWS HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME! I LOVED DONGHAE SINCE THEN! MORE THAN THE WAY I LOVED YOU!! HAPPY?!! NOW LET GO!! *runs after donghae*

 

 


I Saw Donghae Punch Some Wall Outside Our Office .. I Ran To Him .. He ran as soon as i called out his name. He kept running until he finally stopped which made me catch him. He was crying already and so am i ... He must be hurt. I'm hurt too!
 

 


Me: DONGHAE!! WAIT!! DONGHAE!! DONGHAE OPPA!!
Donghae: What Is It?! Is There Something Else You Wanna Say?
Me: Donghae … What I Told Kibum .. It Was All True .. But .. After That .. At The Place We Went For A Trip .. After Looking At Your Eyes … I Realized I Love You Too .. I loved You More Than I Loved Kibum! Please …*cries*
Donghae: So .. Since We Were Young .. You Loved Kibum .. I Was So Stupid Back Then …
Me: Donghae! Please … It Was BEFORE .. ITS YOU THAT I LOVE NOW!!
Donghae: Are You Doing This To Show Gratitude?? Did Your Acceptance Of My Proposal Was Because Of Gratitude Too?
Me: NO!! PLEASE … I Really Love You … Please ….
Donghae: …………
Me: Donghae .. I Meant What I Said .. I Don’t Wanna Leave You … I Never Wanna Leave You.. Its True That Without You I Would Have Died Due To Sadness .. you Were Always With Me … Now That I Realized I Love You .. I Cant Live Without You Too … I Don’t Love Kibum Anymore! I Love You!
Donghae: What About Sungmin??
Me: I DON’T LOVE SUNGMIN! HE’S JUST A BROTHER TOO ME!! Donghae ….
Donghae: Im Sorry .. I Have To Think .. 

 



Donghae Ran Off! Of Course I Followed Him .. He Ran Across The Street .. I Didn’t Look AT Anywhere Else Because I Was Concentrating Of Following Donghae Until … I Didn’t Know The Street light When RED When I Crossed … And Suddenly .. BOOM!! EVERYTHING WENT BLANK .. It All Went Dark ... I Don’t Know What Happened .. But I Was Hit By A Car ..

 

--Donghae's POV--

I Wanted to be alone and think so i ran off. I'm sure she wont follow me cause the streetlight turned red when i got across. Then while running i hear a loud. BANG! like something was hit. I can hear lots of cars siren going on and on. When i turned around , i saw                    on the ground bleeding. I ran to her as fast as i coud and called the ambulance. The car that hit her ran off. I'm sorry                     . This is my fault. i should've just listened and believed you.