Small World

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

Min Oppa , Sulli and I had dinner. I guess it was Awkward being with Min Oppa because of what we had before but , i thought were already in good terms?? Why does it still feel awkward. While eating ,someone called Sulli.

 

--Sulli's POV--

We were quietly having dinner when my phone suddenly rang. Who could it be?? I dont have much friends in Korea cause i left since i was in Elementary School and I just got back here. Who could call me??I excused myself from eating and talked to this , whoever this is ..

 


Sulli: Hello?
???: Sulli-ah … Can You Go To The Park You Went To Today ??
Sulli: Excuse Me? Who Is This ?
???: Its Kibum .. Kim Kibum
Sulli: Ohh … What Do You Wanna Talk About?
Kibum: I’ll Tell You Tomorrow .. But Don’t Tell                     I called you ..
Sulli: Ohh .. Ok … Im Having Dinner So I Have To Say Goodbye …
Kibum: Don’t Forget Ok ..*hungs up*

 

I wonder what he wants to talk about.. And why should i hide it from                    ?? He cant like me , Right?? There is no way that his reason is because he likes me ... HAHAHA. that would be funny. When i got back to my seat , both of them were just looking at me. Whats their problem??

 

 



Me: Sulli .. Who Was That?
Sulli: Hmm .. No One .. Just Someone From Work …
Me: Ohh .. Ok Then ...
Sulli: Sungmin Oppa … What Did You Think Of               ’s Boyfriend?
Sungmin: he Looked OK …. It Would Have Been Cuter If It Was Me With Her ..
Sulli: I Agree Oppa .. But                is Happy With Him …
Sungmin: Yea … I Just Wished I Was Him .. So That She’ll Love Me Too …
Sulli: Oppa … Don’t Say Things Like That …                 Might Not Continue Eating ...
Sungmin: Sorry .. Just Eat …
Me: Sungmin Oppa .. Im Sorry .. If I Hurt You … I Don’t Wanna Hurt You But I Don’t Wanna be Forced To Marry You Too …. *stand up and walks to her room*


 


AWKWARD. that was truly awkward. i guess          's not into jokes tonight.

 

--Your POV--


I Went To My Room .. I Lost My Appetite .. Maybe Because I Did Feel Guilty Of Letting Sungmin Expect Too Much I Just Called Donghae Cause I Missed Him A Lot ..
 

 



Me: Oppa …
Donghae: Did You Miss Me?
Me: Ne! .. I Wanna Go Out Tonight If That’s Ok With You ..
Donghae: Sure! But Where Do You Wanna Go?
Me: I Don’t Know … 
Donghae: I Know … Someone Wants To Meet You …
Me: Meet Me? Who?
Donghae: I’ll Pick You Up Ok? Did You Eat Dinner?
Me: A Little .. I Lost my Appetite ..
Donghae: Ok .. I’ll Pick You Up And Tell You The Rest …
Me: Ok .. See You! Saranghae Oppa ..
Donghae: Saranghae My Cute Cheeky Princess…

 



I Wonder Where He’s Gonna Take Me … Hmm … I Cant Think But I Just Got Prepared .. I Changed To My Clothes .. I Wore Something As Simple As Possible. Maybe he'll introduce me to a friend so i just wore a cute top and jeans. Then Someone Knocked On my Door .. It Was Sulli ..

 


Sulli: Where Are You Going?
Me: Im Going To See Donghae …
Sulli: isn’t it late?
Me: Its Just 7:30 PM …
Sulli: Its Still late …
Me: He’s Gonna Pick Me Up So---
Sulli: *cuts in* Did You Forget Oppa Is Here? You’re Just Gonna Leave Him Here?
Me: Sulli … 
Sulli: Oppa Came Here To See You … And He’s Not Gonna Be Here For So Long …
Me: im Sorry Sulli .. I Already Told Hae .. Maybe We Can Hang Out Tomorrow …
Sulli: Fine .. But Did You Know That Since You Had A Boyfriend You’ve Been Leaving Me Behind?
Me: Im Sorry Sulli .. I’ll Make It Up To You ..
Sulli: You Better!


 


I Heard The Siren Of Donghae’s Car .. Good! He's here. I wanna go out. If appa was here , i'd be dead for going out at 7:30 cause if Sulli thought its Late , imagine what Appa will think?? He'll think it's like Midnight or something. I went downstairs and Saw Sungmin Oppa waiting.

 


Sungmin: You Look Great ..
Me: Hmm .. Thanks Oppa .. I Have To Go …
Sungmin: Take Care …
Sulli: *coming down the stairs* Oppa …
Me: I Have To Go .. Bye Guys .. See You Later!

 


I Went Outside And Donghae Was Out Of His Car Already …

 


Donghae: Ready To Leave? You Look Amazing By The Way …
Me: No I Don’t .. And .. Where Are You Taking Me?
Donghae: You’ll See …
Me: Tell Me NOW!
Donghae: Get In .. I’ll Tell You!
Me: Ok! Ok! Im Coming *gets in*
Donghae: *drives off* So ..
Me: What? Tell Me!
Donghae: My Mom .. She Wants To Meet You …
Me: MWOH??!!! Now??!! Im Not Prepared!
Donghae: Don’t Worry .. You Always Look Amazing …
Me: I Don’t Wanna … Im Nervous Oppa …
Donghae: Don’t Worry .. She’s Very Nice ..
Me: How About Your Dad?
Donghae: He Passed Away while i was in the army.
Me: Im Sorry …
Donghae: No .. Don’t Be .. Its Not Your Fault … Im Just Glad That He Gave Me Something That I Will Treasure Forever *holds my hand* Im Glad He Gave You To Me …
Me: Donghae Oppa…
Donghae: Before He Passed Away .. He Said He Wants Me To Be Happy .. He Said One Day I’ll Find The Right Girl … Finally I Found Her *holds my hand tighter* .. If He Met You .. He’ll Be So Happy ..
Me: Donghae .. Im Sorry For What Happened .. But .. If Your Dad Can Hear … I Wanna Tell Him That Im Very Happy Too .. That He Trusted Me With His Son .. And I Promise Him I’ll Take Care Of His Son No Matter What …
Donghae: *looks at me* I Love You …
Me: I Love You Too oppa But Keep Your Eyes On The Road .. 
Donghae: Its Hard When Im Next To Someone As Pretty As You ..
Me: Stop It ..
Donghae: *looks back at the road* Do You know My Mom's Been Bugging Me These Days ..
Me: About What??
Donghae: She Keeps Telling me Of A Nice Girl Who Helped Her In The Streets With Her Heavy Load And Helped Her Get To The Bus Stop When No One Else Will … She Wants Me To Look For That Girl And Marry Her … My Mom ..*laughs*
Me: So .. Your Mom Wants To Set You up Too?
Donghae: No … Besides .. I have You … 
Me: And About Sungmin Oppa …
Donghae: Were Here .. Tell Me Later ..
Me: Ohh .. Here? Ok??

 



We Arrived At Donghae’s House .. As Soon As We Got In .. I Felt Something Weird Like Something New Will Happen .. His house isn't as big as ours but , it feels much more comfortable here.
 

 

Donghae: OMMA!! Were Here ..
Donghae’s Mom: Where Is She? Where?? Is She As Pretty As That Girl Who Helped Me?
Me: Maam?? Your Donghae’s Omma?
Donghae’s Mom: Ohh!! Your That ..


 

 

Wait. Isn't she the Lady i helped at the streets with her groceries??? OMO! It really is her! Which means ... I'm the girl Donghae's mom wants to marry?? What a complement!




Me: MAAM! Its You …
Donghae’s Mom: So Your That Nice And Pretty Girl I Kept Telling My Son About! What A Small World!! You’re my Son’s Girlfriend .. Now I Don’t Have To Keep Telling Him To look For You ..
Me: You Don’t Have To Say That Maam..
Donghae’s Mom: Just Call Me Omma Since You’re my Son’s Girlfriend .. 
Donghae: I Told You She’s Pretty Didn’t I??
Donghae’s Mom: I Told You That Too …. 
Me: No Wonder You Looked Familiar To me Omma … I Saw You In Our Graduation ..
Donghae: So .. You Like Her , Do You Omma?? Im Sure Appa Will Love Her ..
Donghae’s Mom: Ofcourse Your Appa Will Like Her … *goes in the dining room*

 

Hae's Omma went in the Dining room. We were both left alone in the Living room. It gave me a chance to tell him about me and Sungmin Oppa.

 


Me: Donghae ….
Donghae: Come On .. My Mom Made Dinner …
Me: Ok! But Later I Wanna Talk With you ..
Donghae: About?
Me: About Who Sungmin Really Is In My Life … I Didn’t Give You All The Details …. You Need To Know The Truth Ok??
Donghae: Ok .. Just Don’t Tell Me You’ll Leave Me .. Ok?
Me: I’ll NEVER LEAVE YOU ..
Donghae’s Mom: YOU KIDS! GET HERE NOW! DON’T MAKE ME COME OUT THERE!!


 


I'm glad to know i can get along with Hae's mom. Its such a compliment to be liked by his family. I'm just sad that his dd isn't here .. But i promise you , Mr. Lee , Father of my boyfriend Lee Donghae that i will be a good girlfriend to your son because i love him so much. and hopefully , one day , i'll be his wife. You entrusted him to me and i wot let you down.

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Good Thing Its                ! Now Omma wont bug me ... She's really more than the BEST GIRL. she's one of a kind. Im happy that i confessed my love for her and she accepted it. Appa , is this what you mean by me finding the girl for me one day? Appa , i found her , not only Today but ever since my senior year. I found the girl i'll be proud to shout to the world that she is my girlfriend! Appa , guide our relationship , arasso?? Thank you for giving me the greatest girlfriend in the world. If only you were here , you'd like to meet her too.

 

 

 

===================================

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! =D

I UPDATED THIS for the SPIRIT OF GIVING!

and because i think it been a while. Mianhae if i cant update so much. BUSY BUSY with SS3 preparations for Transpo , Tickets and such.

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOVED :)

 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS FF!