I Chose You ... Didn't I?

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

We Were At The Park … Me , Donghae , Kibum , Sulli And Sungmin Oppa …. Sungmin Told Them That He Was My Fiancee … OMO … I Was Surprised To See The Look On Hae And Kibum’s Face … And Donghae …. Im Afraid He Might Feel Awkward Around Sungmin For Being My Ex Fiancee … 



Me: Hmm .. Our Parents Set Us Up Before But…
Sungmin: She Broke Up With Me Cause She Doesn’t Wanna Get Married … *looks at me*
Me: Its Not Like That Oppa .. I Told You That If I Wanna Marry Someone .. I Wanna Be Sure That I Love Him … I Cant Marry U Just Because My Dad Told Me Too….
Donghae: So .. This Guy … I Thought You Said You Didn’t Have A Boyfriend In The US??
Me: I Did But ..
Sulli: She Didn’t Say YES To Oppa … Remember .. I Said She Never Said YES To Other Guys ….
Kibum: How Could They Be A Couple If She Didn’t Say Yes?
Sulli: My Dad And Ahjussi Forced Them To Be In A Relationship ..
Donghae: And He’s Here To?
Me: Donghae …
Sulli: He’s Here To Visit …
Donghae: Ohh ….
Sungmin: This Must Be A Ruff Meeting … Im Here To Visit My Sister .. Don’t Worry .. I Wont Be A Threat To You …
Me: Donghae Oppa .. Can We Talk For A While?
Donghae: Sure ..

 



Donghae And I Walked Away From Them Leaving Kibum , Sungmin And Sulli …. Sulli Went To Buy Ice Cream From The Near By Store … Donghae And I Talked About Sungmin .. Donghae doesn't look so calm like before but he doesn't look mad either , he just looks , WORRIED . and THREATENED.

 


Donghae: Ex Fiancee? Why Is He?
Me: Donghae … My Dad And His Dad Wanted To Have A Merge Ok?
Donghae: You Didn’t Accept..?
Me: I Don’t Love Sungmin! Donghae .. Don’t See Him As A Threat .. After We Broke Up .. Sungmin And I Were Still Close Friends…
Donghae: So You Don’t Like Him?
Me: I Like Him .. But As A Friend .. Look Donghae .. You’re My BOYFRIEND Right?
Donghae: Yea..
Me: Which Means I Chose You Didn’t I?
Donghae: yea..
Me: If I Loved Him .. Shouldn’t I Be Wed To Him By Now?
Donghae: ……
Me: I Just Love Him As A Big Brother .. Nothing More …
Donghae: *hugs me* Just Promise Me Nothing Will Be A Threat To Us….
Me: Donghae … Nothing Can Break Us Apart … I Love You And Only You …
Donghae: I Love You Too ….

 



--Kibum's POV--

They just left. Aish WHY ME? WHY HIM? This SUNGMIN GUY is not comfortable to be with for sure ... We were just quiet there , then he started talking.
 



Sungmin: So .. Your                ’s Best Friend Huh?
Kibum: From What I Know .. She Is ..
Sungmin: So You Were One Of The Guys She Left Here In Korea … 
Kibum: I Guess So …
Sungmin: Well .. The Truth Is .. I Came here To See Her … I Loved Her More Than A Friend … I Still Do ..
Kbum: Why Are You Telling Me This?
Sungmin: Because .. When She Hugged You .. When You Looked At Her .. Its Not The Same Reaction A Friend Gets From A Friend .. You Like Her Don’t You?? Well … I Love Her … But I’ll Go With What She’s Happy With .. But If That DONGHAE Guy Hurts Her … I Promise Him Im Gonna Take Her Away From her And Never Let Him See her Again ….


 


Did he just ..... is he ... WARNING me?? Warning me and warning HAE behind his back?? and why is he telling me this? Just because he sees i like                ? Whats with this guy? So he's really not the 'IM-SO-INNOCENT-AND-NICE-GUY' that you'll think he is.


Sungmin: Don’t You Dare Warn Donghae Or Tell                  About This ..
 

He's really something ... SOMETHING INTERESTING.

 

--Your POV--

Hae and I decided to go back to them , i saw Bummie and Min , from a distance , talking . Wow. They became close instantly fast and Sungmin oppa doesn't normally like too make friends with new guys and so does Ki bum ... What a miracle but WEIRD.

 


Me: What’s Going On?
Sungmin: I Just Had A Conversation With Your Friend ..
Me: Ohh … Well .. I’ll Go To The Ice Cream Shop … Im Worried .. Sulli Is Taking So Long …
Donghae: Want Me To Come?
Me: No .. Stay Here .. Since Kibum Is Staring To Know Sungmin Oppa .. I Think You Should Too …
Donghae: Ok .. Be CAREFUL ..
Me: I Will 

 

 


I Went To The Shop To See Sulli … She Brought 5 Pieces And She Was Having A Hard Time Carry It … I Helped Her … When We Got There We Just Saw The Boys Sitting And Not Saying A Word … I Gave Kibum The Ice Cream Sulli Brought .. I Gave Donghae His Too … As Usual Its Me And Donghae Who Acts All Sweet And Childish While Sulli Was Talking To His Brother .. Kibum Was Looking At Us …
 

 

Me: Oppa .. Here .. Taste This ..
Donghae: Give Me … *feeds him* … 
Me: How Was It?
Donghae: Good .. Here .. Taste This *feeds me*
Me: Hey! Yours Taste Better!! 
Donghae: You Wanna Change?
Me: No .. I Like This One Too ..
Donghae: Your Really Weird ..
Me: WEIRD??!! ME??!!
Donghae: *takes ice cream with his small finger and puts it on my nose* Hahaha .. Your So Cute! My Cute Princess! *pinches my cheeks*
Me: HEY!!! *takes ice cream with small fingers and puts it on his nose* … Hahah .. My PRINCE is so CUTE!



Donghae And I … Im Really Happy With Him .. I Don’t Wanna Leave Him .. Im Always This Happy With Donghae … Im Just Disappointed That I Didn’t Know His True Feeling For Me 7 Years Ago … I Felt Guilty But I Was Blinded When I Thought I Love Kibum So I Never Noticed Hae’s LOVE … But Now I LOVE HIM .. More That EVER! We Were Having SO MUCH FUN .. Until We Didn’t Realize That It Was Already Getting Late .. We Had To Go Home .. So I Ask Kibum And Donghae To Go Home As Well… I Hugged Donghae And He Kissed Me Goodbye At The Cheeks … Hae is VERY SWEET ..

 

--Donghae's POV--

I Waited for                    to be able to get in her car and go away. When i was getting ready to leave this random girl grabbed me by arm. It was TIFFANY , my #1 FAN.
 

 


Tiffany: Oppa .. Why Are You With Her??
Donghae: Let Go …
Tiffany: OPPA! Are You Together With Her?? OPPA!!
Donghae: IM WITH HER!! I LOVE HER OK??!!
Tiffany: What Does She Have That I Don’t!!??
Donghae: Didn’t You Ask Me That Before?! I Said She Has MY HEART!
Tiffany: Then TAKE IT … Oppa .. Give Me A Chance .. Please ..
Donghae: CHANCE? Why?
Tiffany: Because I LOVE YOU!!! 
Donghae: I DON’T ….                  is the ONLY GIRL I love …
Tiffany: PLEASE OPPA!!
Donghae: *drags his hand out of tiffany’s grip and gets in his car*
Tiffany: DONGHAE OPPA!!! DONGHAE OPPA!!! *hae drives away* .. I’ll Get You Someday … You’ll Be MINE …

 

 


--Your POV--

i was tired so i asked Sulli that i'll take a rest for a while. While resting someone knocked at my door aand as i let that person in , turns out its Sungmin oppa.
 



Me: Oppa ..
Sungmin: Im Sorry That I Told Them Before You Could..
Me: Its Ok … 
Sungmin: Did You Boyfriend Say Something?
Me: Not Really …
Sungmin: Just get This …If That Guy HURTS YOU … I’ll Beat Him Up And TAKE YOU AWAY From Him For SURE!
Me: Oppa ..
Sungmin: I Don’t Wanna See You Get Hurt … 
Me: Oppa .. He Wont Hurt Me …
Sungmin: Just Making Sure …. *hugs me* .. I Just Don’t Get Why You Don’t Love Me The Way You Love Him ..
Me: Oppa .. Im Sorry For What I Did Before .. I Love Donghae … Please Let Go …

 


Sulli Enters The Room and sees us hugging. She gave us a WEIRD SMIRK and started talking with her teasing voice again.
 


Sulli: Oppa! You Two… Again?
Sungmin: How I Wish ….
Me: …….
Sulli: Lets Have Dinner …
Sungmin: Ok ...
Sulli: Oppa .. When Will Appa get here?
Sungmin: In A Week Or Maybe In 4 Days ..
Sulli: Ohh ... Ok Then .. I have to be a good girl again so you'll help me!! Lets eat dinner! *pulls min*

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

CLIFFHANGER! ATTENTION READERS/SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

 

 

SORRY I'VE BEEN UPDATING LESS ... I HAVE MEASLES RIGHT NOW. and i'm always sick which is why i dont find time to even update. Im still sick now but i chose to update this. I really DONT FEEL WELL at ALL... so SORRY TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS! BUT I HOPE YOU KEEP SUBSCRIBING! I will try to update always! GOMAWO! -ShaiKyu :3

 

 

KEEP SUBSCRIBING , READING AND COMMENTING! IT ALL HELPS IN MOTIVATION!