The COMEBACKS

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

Sulli And I Have To Rest Because Sungmin Oppa Will Be Coming Back Early ... Im Pretty Sure Sungmin Oppa Already Accepts The Fact That Im In Love With Someone Else.. I Just Hope So.. After Breaking Up With Him ... We Still Became Good Friends ... He Was Like A Big Brother ... I Dont Wanna Make Things TOO AWKWARD For Donghae .. And I Still Dont Know What Kibum's Problem Is ... A Surprise Was ... Someone Called Me and GUESS WHO!



Me: Hello??
Yoona:                 -sshi ...?
Me: Yes .. This Is Me... Yoona Unnie?
Yoona: Yes ... Hmm ... I Wanna Ask You Something ..
Me: What?
Yoona: Kibum's Been Acting VERY WEIRD Lately ... 
Me: I Noticed That Too Unnie .. Is Something Wrong With You And Him??
Yoona: No, But Ever Since The Trip He's Been Cold To Me.... Did I Do Something Wrong?
Me: I Dont Think So ... Donghae Tried To Ask Him , He Said Nothing Was Wrong ...
Yoona: Maybe I Did Something .. *cries*
Me: NO! NO! Dont Cry UNNIE!! Maybe He Just Has Something In His Mind ..
Yoona: But Why Wont He Tell Me??
Me: Maybe He Just Wants To Solve It First ... 
Yoona: I Guess So .. Thank You                 .
Me: Your Welcome Anytime Unnie ...

 


Now I Remembered Kibum's Question .... AIISSHH!! Why Do I Have To Worry Of So Many Things .... Sungmin Coming To Korea , Telling Donghae About Him , Kibum's Problem! Its like a collision of problems all in One .. I Should Just Sleep this all out.

 

--Sulli's POV--

YEY! OPPA IS COMING! I Woke Up Pretty early , guess im too excited ... I went in               's and Jumping on her bed. I'm sure other than me , its                he wants to see. My Oppa loves her , but she loves Donghae and I respect that.

 

 

Sulli: HEY! WAKE UP!! SUNGMIN OPPA is COMING BACK!
Me: Im UP! I'll Get Ready ..
Sulli: Be EXTRA PRETTY For OPPA ok?
Me: I Thought I Told You That There's NO CHANCE Of Me Marrying Sungmin ..
Sulli:                 -sshi .. Im Not Saying You'll Marry Sungmin Oppa Just Look Pretty So He Will Be Happy!!
Me: Fine .. Fine ..
Sulli: But I Still Want You To Be My Sister-in-Law ...
Me: Sulli-ah ...
Sulli: Its TRUE! But You're Happy With Lee Donghae ... Im Sure Oppa Will Be Happy ...

 

 

Hey! She loves Hae , what can i do?? She's the ONLY GIRL i like for Sungmin Oppa ... but i cant force her to like him cause she's the only best friend i have and i'd rather keep her as a best friend than lose her cause i keep setting him up with Sungmin Oppa.. She already got ready and rested for a while but i was too excited to see Oppa that we went to the Airport around Afternoon times.

 

--Donghae's POV--

I went to the park to meet this Girl who keeps calling me ... Her voice seems pretty familiar ... or maybe its something i wanna forget .. I sat on the bench , just waiting ...
 



???: DONGHAE OPPA! I THOUGHT YOU WONT COME ...
Donghae: *turns around* You ??? Tiffany??
Tiffany: YEA! Did You Forget Me Already Oppa? You Always Ignore Me But I Still Love You ...
Donghae: Go Away From Me ... *walks away*
Tiffany: *hugs him from behind* NO OPPA! I Just Saw You Again .. Do You Know How Many People I Contacted Just To Get Your Number And See You Right Now
Donghae: *takes tiffany's hands away from him* I Said LEAVE ME ALONE I TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN .. I DONT LIKE YOU ....
Tiffany: Do You Know How Much That HURTS?
Donghae: I Dont Care If It Hurts Or Not ... I Dont Like You ...
Tiffany: Its Because Of                  Isn't It??
Donghae: YES .. I Love Her ... I Always Have I Always Will ....
Tiffany: FORGET HER! Oppa ... I LOVE YOU! Please ...
Donghae: And I LOVE HER ... More Than Me .. More Than This World ...
Tiffany: You Never Gave Me A Chance .. I Loved You When She Was Away! I Still Do!!
Donghae: Well .. I LOVED HER EVEN IF SHE WAS AWAY! Were Together Now ... She's The ONLY GIRL For Me...
Tiffany: You're MINE OPPA!! I'll Find A Way To GET YOU!
Donghae: Dont Even DARE! If You HURT HER .. I Dont Know If I Could Stop Myself From Killing You ...
Tiffany: You Dont Know What I Can Do Donghae .. *walks away*


 


So its that irritating Monster ... WHAT IF SHE DOE SOMETHING BAD TO                 ?? She is right that i dont know what she can do but i bet she really can do something SERIOUS. She's crazy .. I cant tell                  cause she might worry .. i'll just call Bummie.

 


Donghae: Kibum-ah .. I Need Your Help ..
Kibum: What?
Donghae: Tiffany ... She's Back ...
Kibum: Tiffany? That Girl That Liked You So Much In Senior High?
Donghae: Yeah .. Well .. I Cant Help Being HANDSOME But ...
Kibum: Is This A Problem Or Are You Just Fooling Around?
Donghae: Sorry ... You know she likes me and Stuff .. She said i dot know what she can do ..
Kibum: Tiffany ... She Said That??
Donghae: I Think She's Here To Bug Me Again ....
Kibum: Do You Have Any Connections WIth Her?
Donghae: She Called Me ... I Think The Number Is Still Here Why?
Kibum: I'll Tell Her To Stop Whatever She's Planning Give It Now...
Donghae: Ok .. I Just .. I Dont Want                To Get Hurt ...
Kibum: I Dont Want That To Happen Too ...

 



--Your POV--

Were still waiting here in the Airport , then the voice box in the airport just said the passengers from the US have landed. Then we saw Sungmin Oppa Arriving .. we were waving so high! then Sulli ran up to him and hugged him.
 



Sulli: SUNGMIN OPPA!!! I MISSED YOU OPPA!!
Sungmin: I Missed My Baby Sister Too!
Sulli: Oppa .. Why Did You Come Earlier Than Appa?
Sungmin: Because I Missed You And                     ... Where Is She?
Me: Sungmin Oppa! Am i too small for you to not see?
Sungmin: *hugs me*                   -sshi! I MISSED YOU!!
Me: I Missed You too Oppa!! 
Sungmin: Does this Mean You Love Me Again?
Me: OPPA! *lets go of sungmin*
Sungmin: Im Kidding .... I Guess I Cant Joke Around Like That Anymore Because You Have A Boyfriend ...
Me: Yeah .. i guess ..
Sulli : Oppa .. Her Boyfriend Is Very Nice ... But I Still Like You More For Her Though
Me: Sulli-ah!
Sungmin: I Like Me More For Her Too ..
Me: AIISSHH! THIS TWO!
Sulli: Were Just Kidding ...
Sungmin: Hey! You Promised To Introduced Your BOYFRIEND To Me ..
Me: He Had Something To Do Today So He Couldn't Come .... But You Must Be Tired Oppa ...
Sungmin: I Was .. But When I Saw You It All Went Away
Me: Lets Just Go Home ...
 



Sulli , Min Oppa and I went on our way to my House , Then i called Hae..
 



Me: Donghae Oppa..
Donghae: Its My Princess! How Are You?
Me: We Just Got Home From The Airport ...
Donghae: Ahh .. Sulli's Brother Is Already There?
Me: Yup! Sulli Is Very Happy ... He Wants To Meet You Oppa! But I Knew You Had Something Else To Do So..
Donghae: You Should Have Told Me... 

 

 


I Got Another Call ... Wonder who it is ... i should pick it up and end the conversation so i can talk to hae.

 


Me: Oppa .. I Have Another Call .. Can You Wait For A While?
Donghae: Sure ...
Me: Hello??
Kibum:                 -sshi ..
Me: Kibum-ah ? What Is It??
Kibum: Can I See You Today?
Me: What? Why?
Kibum: I Just Miss You ....
Me: my Best Friend Misses Me How Sweet .. Ok .. Meet Me At The Park .. I Want You Guys To Meet Someone Too .. Bye! *goes back to hae*
Me: Oppa!
Donghae: Who Called You?
Me: it Was Kibum .. He Was Being Sweet Again ... He Wants To Meet Me And I Said To Him To Go To The Park . You Go There Too! I Want You Guys To Meet Sungmin Oppa!
Donghae: Ok! but bummie isn't quiet like that ... But ... Take Care Ok? I LOVE YOU ..
Me: I Love You Too Oppa..


 



I Told Minnie To Go To The Park With Me And Sulli Too.. I Want My Best Friends To Meet Him ... Soon When Sungmin Was Ready .. We Went To The Park ... Donghae And Kibum Were Already .. Im Kinda Nervous Because I Know Soon They Will Know That Sungmin Was My Ex Fiancee .. But I Had To Introduce Minnie Cause He Wanted To Meet Hae...
 



Me: Donghae Oppa! Kibum-sshi! *waves*

 

I hugged them booth .. It was weird hugging Bummie , come on .. I used to Love Him .. but with Hae , i guess im used to it ..
 


Me: This Is Sungmin ... Sulli's Big Brother ... Sungmin This Is Kibum My Senior High Best Friend And Donghae , My Senior High Best Friend And Now My Boyfriend
Sungmin: Im Sungmin ...                  's ex fiancee..
Donghae and Kibum: FIANCEE..???!!



 


OMO!! They Know!! I Didn't Think Minnie Will Tell Them!!! I Thought Im The One Who Will Tell Them .... I Was Shocked That Kibum Did react the same as Hae.. he's not that kind of a guy to be all shocked about things like this.

 

 

 

==================================

 

 

SO HERE IT IS! IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE. IM VERY VERY VERY BUSY IN SCHOOL AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. I'M AN AUTHOR OF SO ANY FFS , THATS WHY ALL OF THEM ARE AFFECTED. I'LL TRY TO UDATE MORE WHEN IM NOT BUSY OR NOT TIRED ... -SHAIKYU :3