The PAST

The Best Friend I Love

--Donghae's POV--

Before we left that PERSON called me again , and i talked to her secretly so that                wont worry about who she is.

 


Donghae: Just Tell Me Who You Are ...
??: Ok .. I Will .. But I'll Tell You If You Agree To See Me When You Get Back..
Donghae: Where?
??: At The Park You Always Go To When You Were Younger ... Tomorrow Afternoon ...
Donghae: Fine ... I Will.
??: And Remember .. Your Mine And Mine Alone ... *hungs up*
Donghae: Who Could That Be? 

 

 

While talking to her , the way she talked back at me , only ONE GIRL was on my mind. The one who i think it is .. but its too early to judge .. maybe i have other crazy fan girls other than her.



--Your POV--

 

It Was Almost Time To Go ... I Dont Wanna Leave This Place , I Like It Here ... Well I Guess Nothing Lasts Forever And We Have Our Own Personal Lifes To Live ... But All In All .. This Was The GREATEST EXPERIENCE I HAD .... We Had To Go Back Because Sulli's Appa And Sungmin Oppa Will Come To Korea .... But .. Sungmin Oppa .. When He Comes Back Maybe I Have To Tell Donghae About My Past In The US ... Sulli And I Are Inside The Car Talking About Their Return ..

 

Sulli:                     
Me: What?
Sulli: What Are You Gonna Tell Donghae About Sungmin Oppa?
Me: I Dont Know ...
Sulli: You Have To Tell Him About Your Past ...
Me: Sungmin Was Never My Past ...
Sulli: Come On ... You , Me , Sungmin Oppa And Our Whole Family Knows ..
Me: But ... It Never Lasted .. Besides .. I Thought We Already Talked About This ... I Knew It Could Have Been An Advantage For Us But I Really Didn't Want To Do It ..
Sulli: Fine ... Lets Not Talk About This .... But You Have To Tell Donghae Too ...
Me: I Will .. When He Meets Minnie Oppa....

 



Donghae Gets In The Car ... We stopped talking cause i really dont know how i'll tell him about me and SUNGMIN.

 


Donghae: Ready To Leave?
Me: No.. I Dont Wanna Leave ...
Donghae: I'll Bring You Back Here Someday ... Remember .. Sulli's Appa Will be Coming Back ....
Me: Fine .. But Can You Do Me One Favor Before We Go?
Donghae: Anything For My Girl ....
Me: I Wanna Go To That Place You Took Me When We Got Here .. Please..
Donghae: Sure ...

 


Donghae Drove To That Place .. It Was Gonna Be The First Time Sulli Will See That Place ... It Was Really Beautiful ... Its like there's a big cliff on the side that showed the mountains around us. Only a few trees but a grassy field and some bushes with flowers around it. Definitely Pretty .. 

 

 

Sulli: I Wanna Check The Whole Place ... Wait For Me Ok?
Donghae: Be Careful ..
Sulli: * goes near hae's ears and says something to donghae* You Two Need Some Quality Time .. Im Doing This For You Hae .. Take Care Of My Best!
Donghae: Of Course I Will ...
Me: You Two! What Are you Talking About?
Sulli: Nothing ...! I Have To Go! Wait For Me Ok?? *runs off*
Me: *tries to chase her* Sulli! Sulli!
Donghae: She Said She Wants To See The Whole Place Right?
Me: Yeah .. But ..
Donghae: *hugs me* Lets Just Make This Moment Last For A While .... We Wont Be Here For A Long Time .. 
Me: Donghae Oppa ....
Donghae: Im The Happiest Guy In The World Because Of You ...
Me: Oppa ... If You Weren't In My Life For All These Years ... Im Not Sure If I Could Live Happily .. I Might Have Died Due To Sadness ...
Donghae: I Love You                   .
Me: I Love You Too Donghae Oppa ..


 


He Kissed Me ... I Didn't See That Coming .. But At Some Point .. I Wanted It ... His Kiss was Sweetly passionate. I kissed him back , cherishing every moment we spent with each other. This is the first time we officially KISSED since the time i realized i loved him more than kibum and i was just afraid to show it. Then i heard someone shouting at us. So i pushed Hae away.

 

Sulli: HEY! IM BACK!
Me: Sulli!

 

--Sulli's POV--

OPPS? I Didn't know they were busy! i was shouting from afar! though i saw SOME of it, i still didn't know ... but it looked so cute seeing this couple together! i mean , its not everyday you see your best friend in love. But i wonder wht it'll be like if its with Min Oppa?? 


Sulli: Sorry! I Ruined The Moment ... Can You Do It Again? I Wanna Take A Photo Of It! It Looks So Cute!
Donghae: *looks at seriouly* Should We?
Me: SULLI! DONGHAE!
Sulli: Were Kidding!
Me: Let's Just Go ...
Donghae: *kisses me at the cheeks* Oww .. She's Mad .. Dont Be Mad Ok?
Me: Lets Just Go .. We Still Have To Do Somethings Back At Seoul ...
Sulli: Ohh Yea ... Appa And Oppa Will Be Back ....

 

 


We Went To The Car And Drove Off ... Kibum And Yoona Went Off First ...                       called Kibum to ask where they are and told them to be careful , then someone suddenly called me .. Its appa!

 

-- Your POV--

I Called Kibum to ask where they are , he said their near Seoul. I Told him to be careful and he did the same to me. then someone called Sulli .. Must be her NO GOOD DAD WHO ONLY SHOWS HE LOVES HER INFRONT OF HIS BUSINESS CLIENTS or as people call him  , MR. LEE. Mr. Lee is a very private person , hard to talk to.

 


Sulli: Yes Appa? .......... Ok??? ............ Sungmin Oppa? Now? .....             -sshi! Sungmin Oppa Wants To talk To You ....
Me: Hello?
Sungmin:                     -sshi! I Missed You!
Me: I Missed You Too! 
Sungmin: How's My Girl?
Me: Im Fine.... How About You?
Sungmin: Well .. I Missed You So Much .. And Im Still Broken Hearted From You ...
Me: Sungmin ....
Sungmin: Sulli Told Me You Have A Boyfriend Now ... You Just Hurt Me.. Now Your Exchanging Me?
Me: Sungmin ....
Sungmin: Im Kidding ... I'll Come Earlier Than Appa .. I'll Be There Tomorrow ...
Me: WHAT???
Sungmin: I Wanna See You .. And I Wanna Meet Your Boyfriend ...
Me: Ohh .. Ok ... Sure ..
Sungmin: Tell Sulli That I'll Be There Tomorrow ... Where Is She Staying Anyway?
Me: At Our House ...
Sungmin: Can I Stay There Too ? For A While So I Can Watch Over Her?
Me: Sure Oppa ...
Sungmin: See You Tomorrow ...
Me: Bye Oppa!!


After Sungmin Hunged Up I Gave The Phone Back To Sulli....

 


Sulli: What Did Oppa Tell You?
Me: He Said He's Gonna Arrived Tomorrow..
Sulli: I Thought Appa Said They'll Be Here NEXT WEEK?
Me: He Said He Wanted To Come Earlier Because .........
Sulli: Because?
Me: He Said He'll Stay At Our House For A While Since Your Staying There ....
Sulli: Ohh...

 



Donghae Took Us Home ... We Have To Prepare Because Sungmin Will Be Here .... Well ... Im Nervous .. The Truth Is Sungmin Was My Ex Boyfriend And Ex Fiancee ... My Father And His Father Made A Deal To Murge Our Companies Through Me And Sungmin .. They Wanted Us To Get Married .. Sungmin And I Became A Couple Because Of My Dad's Commands .. We Stayed Together For A Year ... I Meant What I Said That I Never Said YES To Any Guy ... My Dad And His Dad Just Made Us Into A Couple .. I Dont Even Love Sungmin The Way I Loved Kibum And The Way I Love Donghae Right Now .. I Didn't Know My Parents Were Planning To Get Us Married Because I Thought They Just Think Were Cute With Each Other ... I Figured Out When I Heard My Dad And Ahjussi Talking ... I Broke Up With Sungmin Then And I Pleaded To My Dad To Not Make Me Marry Him ... Since Im His Only Daugther He Allowed Me But Even If That Happened We Still Have A Good Relationship .. How Am I Gonna Tell Donghae About Sungmin Oppa .... He Might Feel Awkward Around Him .... I Said Goobye To Hae As He Heads Home ...

 


Me: Sulli .. How Am I Gonna Tell Donghae About Me And Sungmin?
Sulli: Tell Him The Truth ... I Mean .. Oppa Was Your PAST ...
Me: Yeah .. I Guess Your Right But .. Wont It Be AWKWARD For Donghae?
Sulli: Im Sure He'll Understand ... I Mean Your Relationship With Oppa Was Just Setted Up By Our Parents ... And Imagine .. You Could Have Been My Sister-In-Law By Now ...
Me: Yeah .. Imagine That .. But I Dont Love Sungmin .. Were Just Friends Now ... He's More Like A Big Brother Than A Boyfriend ...