Getting To Know THEM .. Getting To Know ME ..

The Best Friend I Love

Donghae , Ki Bum And I Arrived At School .. We Were At The Hallway While I Noticed People Talking About Us … So I Walked Faster On The Way To Our Room … When I Got In .. Everyone Was Looking At Me .. Talking About Me .. I Got Scared AT Some Point .. I Sat Down On A Chair At The Back Of The Room .. Donghae Got In And Sat Next To Me ..

 


Donghae: [your name] Why Did You Walk So Fast ?
Me: ….
Donghae: Hey .. Are You Scared They’re Talking About You?
Me: ….

 

 


I Couldn't Say A Word To Him .. I Was Scared That Everyone Was Looking At Me .. Its Like The Feeling I Get Everytime I Enter A New School .. Their Looks Are Like Im An ALIEN Who Just Crashed Into Planet Eart .. I Hated That Look .. DongHae Suddenly Stood Up ..

 



Donghae: HEY!! ALL OF YOU!! STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!!
Me: Donghae!! Sit Down!! ..
Donghae: Finally You Said My Name .. 
Me: What???
Donghae: Look .. I Wanna Be Friends With You .. I Don’t Know WHY .. But I Like You .. As A Friend .. Your Attitude Is Not Like Other Girls .. And I Like That .. I Can Tell Your Not Like Those Others Girls Around
Me: .. Are You Mocking Me Or Something??
Donghae: NO!! .. Don’t Be Like That .. I Just Think Your Cool .. 

 



The Teacher Arrived And The Class Started … It Was A Long Day … That Ki Bum Dude Is Sitting Infront Of Me And Donghae At My Side .. Ki Bum is very mysterious .. he’s just Looking Outside The Window During Class .. Its Like .. He’s Thinking Of Something SO DEEP .. I Couldn't Resist Seeing Him Since He's Infront Of Me .. But Donghae Kept Looking At Me So I Kept My Attention At The Teacher ..

 



FINALLY THE BELL RANG ..!

Time To Go Home … The Teacher Said Goodbye .. Our Class Was Over At Around 7:30pm .. It’s Already Dark ..

 

 


Donghae: Hey .. Do You Have Someone To Walk With Home? Do You Wanna Walk With Us??
Me: .. No Thanks .. I Wanna Walk Alone..
Donghae: Come On! I TOLD YOU .. I Wanna Be FRIENDS .. Ok?! Just Give Me A Chance ..
Ki Bum: Just Go With Us .. Don’t Worry .. We Wont Do Anything BAD .. If That’s What Your Thinking …
Me: NO! NO!! Not At All ..! Its Just …
Donghae: Just Walk With Us .. We’ll Take You Home … If You Would Tell Us Where It Is …
Me: FINE .. But … I Don’t Wanna Go Home Just Yet
Donghae: What?? Where Do you Wanna Go? I Thought Your New Here ..
Me: What Do You Think Of Me?? 3 Years Old ? I Saw A Place When I Was Wondering Around This Town .. Come’on .. I’ll Lead The Way!
Ki Bum: Are You Sure You Know Exactly Where It Is??
Me: I Think So..

 

 


I Ran Outside .. Of Course The Guys Followed Me … We Were Walking .. I Think Im Going To The Right Way … I Hope I Don’t Get Lost .. I Don’t Wanna Disappoint Myself .. Especially In Front Of Them .. Then .. The Place Looked Familiar … Looks Like This is It!
 

 


Me: WERE HERE!! Lovely Isn’t It??
Donghae: This is Your Place?? The Park??
Me: Yeah!! Its So Peaceful And Beautiful Here .. I Always Come Here Ever Since I Saw This On My Way To Our New House..
Ki Bum: What Donghae Means Is .. We Always Hang Out Here … Well .. When We Were Young .. Now .. Its Not As Much As Before..
Me: REALLY??? ..
Ki Bum: Yeah .. Ohh … I Have To Go …
Donghae: Again? You Always Stood Me Up ..
Ki Bum: Hey .. I Have To Study …
Me: Hmm .. Ok .. Take Care ..
Ki Bum: Take Her Home .. Its Dangerous For A Girl To Be Out So Late ..
Donghae: Yea …

 

 


Ki Bum Left .. The Truth Is .. I Was SAD …. I Wanted To Leave Too .. But Since I Owed Donghae … I Stayed … We Stayed And Didn’t Say Any Word To Each Other … But Then .. Donghae Started To Talk .. It Was Awkward Hanging Out With Him , Actually With The Two Of them , Since Im New To This Place and Everything Here is new to me ..
 

 


Donghae: Hey … You Know … The Truth Is .. I Already Saw You Here Before.. 3 Times Actually ..
Me: What?? You … When?? .. 
Donghae: 4 Days Ago Before School Started … I Always See You .. You’re Always Alone .. I Don’t See Anyone With You … I Just Felt Responsible And I Wanted To Be Your Friend
Me: So .. You Pity Me?
Donghae: NO!! NO!! … I Just .. There’s Something WEIRD About You .. 
Me: ..You Think Im Weird?? 
Donghae: I Think Your Interesting … I Feel Happy When I See You .. I Don’t Know Why .. That’s Why I Wanna Be Your Friend .. But .. Im Sure You Have So Many Friends .. That’s Why You Keep Ignoring Me ….


 

 


I Think There Is Something He Wants To Say … He Just Cant … I Don’t Wanna Force Him .. I Wanna Tell Him EVERYTHING About Me .. The Fact That I Don’t Have Any Friends .. I Never Had Friends … And Its Weird For Me That He's With Me Since I Never Hanged Out With Anyone ..

 


Donghae: Why Aren’t You Saying Anything? HEY!! [ your name ] !
Me: .. Listen .. You Think .. Because Im Rich And My Family Is Popular That Im Also Popular To Others??
Donghae: What Are You Saying?
Me: Im Known To All The Places I Got To … You Must Have Thought That I Have Hundreds Of Friends .. The Truth Is .. I DON’T … I Never Had Friends Since I Was Young … I Always Move From One Country , One Place To Another … I Hated My LIFE … GIRLS Scolded Me For Being The Center Of Attention … GUYS Always BUG ME .. That’s Why I Was So RUDE To You Before .. I Thought You Were Gonna Bug Me But …

 

 


He Stopped Me From Talking .. He Covered My Mouth With His Hand ..
 

 


Donghae: Im Sorry … I Didn’t Know … But .. I Im Not Here To BUG YOU .. Im Here Cause I Care .. And SO Does Ki Bum …

 

 

I Was Touched With His Words .. Makes Me Thankful That I Didn't Complain On Coming Here ... I Pushed His Hands Away From My Mouth .. 

 


Me:  Thank You .. Im Glad You Said That .. I Never Had A Friend Before .. Im Happy That Even With My Attitude You Still Cared For Me..
Donghae: Im Lucky That You Talked To Me .. And I Meant What I Said That I Felt Like Its My Responsibility To Make You Happy ... It’s Getting Late .. I’ll Take You Home …

Me: Thank You Oppa!

 



Before We Left .. I Stood Up And Stretched .. Donghae Looked At Me Weirdly … I Think He’s Thinking Of Something .. What Could It Be ..? I Didn’t Dare Ask Him .. I became Cheerful Because of him .. I Smiled At Him And He Suddenly turn Red ..  We Walked Until We Got To My House .. 
 

 


Me: Thank You For Walking With Me .. See You Tomorrow ..
Donghae: WAIT!!
Me: Why DO You ALWAYS Scream WAIT To Me??
Donghae: Sorry .. It’s Just . Now That Were Friends Can I Get Your Number?
Me: FINE.. *taking my cellphone out*
Donghae: Thanks … See You Tomorrow …
Me: Bye .. 
Donghae: Bye ..


 



I Went Inside … Aissh .. Im Tired … Its Been A Long Day … Im Kinda Ecited For Tomorrow.. Tomorrow's Officially The DAY I'll Start To Spend Time With My NEWLY FOUND FRIENDS ... I'm Nervous Yet Excited ... I Went To Sleep After Eating Dinner My Mom Prepared ... 

 



--Meanwhile .. Donghae Is Walking Alone … He Called Ki Bum .. ---
 

 


Ki Bum: Hello?
Donghae: .. Ki Bum-ah!
Ki Bum: Donghae-ah .. What Is It?
Donghae: I Need To Tell You Something.
Ki Bum: .. Fine .. Tell Me??
Donghae: NOT BY PHONE!! Come To The PARK! NOW!
Ki Bum: I Just Got Home ..
Donghae: Well .. Go Back .. This is SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT…
Ki Bum : FINE .. but If Its Not Important You'll Treat Me! Got That?

Donghae: Even If You Say That This is Still IMPORTANT! Come here!

 

 

 

Author's Note: Its LAME .. Sorry :)) I'm Not GOOD ... But I Hope You Like It! Thanks To The Views And Support! -Ms.ShaiKyu :3