Time To Tell The TRUTH!

The Best Friend I Love

--Sulli's POV--

 

While Eating The Ice Cream At the Park .. Donghae Keeps Looking At                   . He's so sweet. But i can sense my best friend is feeling uncomfortable because of that. Donghae's Really Nice. I Can tell .. but i pity him , cause              likes Ki Bum ... Aish ....                      ! WAKE UP! DONGHAE LIKES YOU! CANT YOU SEE THAT?? Donghae .. He's Not gonna stop Staring unless Someone Actually Says Something ...
 


Sulli: Donghae ... If You Dont Stop Looking At It .. It Might Melt 
Donghae: Sulli-ah!
Me: What Did You Two Actually Talk About While I Was Gone??
Donghae: Nothing .. Its Just---
Sulli: Since He's Your Best Friend And So Am I .. We Should Get Along Great For You ..
Donghae: Yea! YEAH! That's Right ..
Me: You Two Are Lying ... Well .. Even If I Interrogate You All Night .. You Probably Wont Tell Me Anything .. 
Donghae: Isn't It Late?
Me: No .. Its Just 8:30 .. Why??
Donghae: Nothing .. Isn't It Late Sulli-ah?? *winks at sulli*
Sulli: Hmm .. Ahh .. Yeah .. It Is .. I Have To Go ..
Me: Sulli-ah!! Wait!
Sulli: Sorry! I Got Errands To Do!
Me: You Never Do Errands!
Sulli: Hey .. Im A Good Girl Now!!! *runs off*
Me: Sulli-ah! Sulli-ah! *Stands Up*

 

 

--Your POV--

WHERE THE HECK IS SULLI GOING??? I Dont Believe this errands thingy ... SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT! I Was gonna Follow Her But Hae Oppa Grabbed My Wrist .

 


Donghae: Wait ... Stay Here .. Please ...
Me: Donghae...
Donghae: I Know Something is Bothering You .. I Wanna Change That .. Tomorrow You Dont Have Work Right?? 
Me: Yeah .. WHY?
Donghae: I'll Pick You Up AT Your House Tomorrow Ok??
Me: Where Are You Gonna Take Me?
Donghae: You'll See... 
Me: Donghae .. I ... I Really ... 
Donghae: What?
Me: Your Acting Weird Since I Got Back Home ... Is There Something You're Not Telling Me ...?
Donghae: No... I Just Missed You ...
Me: You Always Say You Missed Me!! Do You Always Miss Me?
Donghae: Hey! Right Now Im Still Missing You ...
Me: Aww... Donghae Oppa..
Donghae: YAH! You Called Me Oppa Without me Asking You To!
Me: Dont You Like It?
Donghae: Hey .. I Love You .. I Mean It ... I Love It ...
Me: Hmm .. Ok ....Donghae I Suddenly Want To Go Home ..
Donghae: Yeah .. Sure .. But .. Did I Say Something Wrong??
Me: No .. No .. But Can You Take Me Home? Sulli Took My Car Home ... She Has The Keys Before She Left...
Donghae: Sure ... Lets Go ....

 



I Went Into Donghae's Car .. I Never Felt Weird With Donghae .. Never Until Now... I Just Looked Out The Window Of The Car ... Donghae Noticed Something With Me.

 

Donghae: Aiisshh .. This Girl ... 



Donghae Stopped The Car And Went Closer To Me.. I Hade Weird Thoughts... My Body Just Shivered... AISH! WHY AM I LIKE THIS WITH HAE???
 


Donghae: Your Seat Belt .. Dont Ever Forget To Put On Your Seat Belt ... You Never Know What Will Happen..
Me: ....
Donghae: Why Do You Looked Shocked??
Me: N..Nothing ....
Donghae: Dont Ever Forget Or Else ..
Me: Or Else??
Donghae: You Might Get Hurt! I Dont Know What To Do If You Get Hurt!!

 


We Arrived Infront Of My House ... I Said my Goodbyes To Donghae .. As I Went Inside .. Sulli Was Waiting For me.. I Know this Girl is up to Something .. Like One Time She Left Me And Sungmin in a Restaurant in The US or when she left us at the mall ... Her SMILE While looking at me .. its WEIRD.
 


Sulli: So .. How Did It Go?
Me: How Did It Go?? What Are You Talking About?
Sulli: He Didn't Tell You ...
Me: Tell Me What?
Sulli: Nothing ... *runs up to her room*
Me: This Girl Always Runs ...

 


--Donghae's POV--

I Went at                  's house at about 8AM. She Was Still Sleeping And Sulli Was Just About To Have Breakfast.
 


Sulli: Donghae-ah! Good Morning.
Donghae: Where's                   ?
Sulli: At Her Room Sleeping ... Why?
Donghae: Im Gonna Take Her Somewhere Today ...
Sulli: Are You Gonna Tell Her??
Donghae: I Think I Will ..
Sulli: FINALLY!! I Approve Of you For Her .. I Can See You Care For My Best friend .. Now .. Tell Me Where You Will take Her And I'll Help You With What You Should Do!

 


Sulli And I Talked While                   Was Still Sleeping .... Then Sulli Told Me To Go To             's Room And Wake Her Up ... her face is so gentle as she sleeps.. so peaceful .. so pretty .. i touched her cheeks gently and practiced on how i should confess.. she's asleep so she wont notice anyways..
 


Donghae: If Only It Was So Easy ... I Would Tell You Everyday Of How Much I Love You .. That I Didn't Have A Girlfriend From The Past 7 Years Of My life Because I Was Waiting For You ... If Only I Could Tell You Right Now That ... Ever Since I Saw You .. I Love You So Much .. Im Scared To Loss You .. Im Scared You Might Leave Me Again ...I Cant .. No .. I Wont Loss You Again..

 


I Gave Her A Kiss On My Cheeks Which Woke Her Up. GOOD THING She was still half asleep and didn't realize i did that!
 


Me: Donghae? Why Are You Here So Early?
Donghae: Ohh .. I Just Wanna See You And Its Not Even Early .. Its Already 8 ..
Me: That's Still Early ... Did You Eat Breakfast Already??
Donghae: I Went Here After Taking A Bath When I Woke Up ...
Me: Ohh .. Is That So .. Sulli Is Probably Downstairs ... Why Not *YAWN* Eat Breakfast With Her And I'll Come Down Too 
Donghae: Ok ....


 


--Your POV--

 

Donghae Went Down .. I Got Ready .. I Took A Bath .. And After I Got dressed .. I Went Down .... I Didn't Wear Anything Fancy That Much .. Just a simple dress, And I Didn't Prepared Just Much .. Just Some Face Powder And Lip Gloss ... When I Got Down .. The Two Were Eating Already .. But It Looks Like They Talked About Something.. 

 


Me: What Are We Having For Breakfast ...?
Donghae: *looking at me* You look AMAZING ..
Me: What? I Do?? Hmm .. Thank You But I Didn't Prepare That Much ..
Donghae: No .. Seriously .. You Look Lovely Today ..
Me: Hmm ... Thanks .. Just EAT ...
Donghae: Ok ...
Sulli:                   -sshi ... 
Me: What??
Sulli: Here .. Eat ...
Me: Just Give Me A Sandwich And I'll Go ...
Donghae: Just A Sandwich .. No .. Stay Here .. Sit Down And Eat ... *grabs my hand and pulls me to a chair*
Me: Fine ...

 


After Eating ... I Rested In The Living Room For A While Before Leaving.. Donghae Sat Next To Me AT The Sofa ...
 


Donghae: So .. Do You Wanna Leave Soon?
Me: I Guess I Can .. But Seriously .. Where You Taking Me?
Donghae: To Another Place You Like..
Me: If Your Just Gonna Take Me To The Park Then Forget It ... 
Donghae: Why?
Me: Last Time I Went At The Park In The Morning I Left You Here In Korea ... I Dont Like Going There In The Morning ...
Donghae: ohh .. Well ... That's Not Where Im Taking You ... 


 


We Left At The Afternoon .. 2PM I Think .. We Had Lunch At Home Too ... I Didn't Wanna Leave Early ... When We Left .. I Was Surprised And Happy That .. Donghae Took Me To An Amusement Park ... I Was Happy! I Really Was!! Maybe He Knew I Was Gonna Be Happy .. Because I Was Happy When We Went To AN Amusement Park In Mokpo ...
 

 


Donghae: You Look So Happy ..
Me: I Am! It's Like Being A Kid All Over Again ...
Donghae: YouR Look Too Old To Be A Kid..
Me: AHH!! TAKE THAT BACK!!
Donghae: Hahah .. Make Me! Im Joking .. You Became More Beautiful When You Came Back ... So Did Many Guys Court You While You Were AT The US??
Me: Me?? No ... No One Courted Me... *i lied*
Donghae: Ohh .. ok then ...


 


OHH MAN! I HAD SO MUCH FUN AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!! I Think I Love Places With The Word PARK in it!! This Place Is Too Fun! We Rode In A Roller Coaster ... There Were Many Kinds Of Roller Coasters .. Many Kinds Of Ride..! I Was Like A Kid! I Had Fun .. I Rode Rides Until It Was Night Time ... I Was Really Tired .. We Rode On A Ferris Wheel ... Ohh .. I Was A Little Scared But Donghae Told Me Not To Be ... He Held My Hand
 



Me: Donghae-ah ...
Donghae: I Have To Tell You Something ...
Me: What??
Donghae: I ... It Took Me 7 Years Before I Got To Say This To You .. Well .. I Already Said It Before But You Took It The Wrong Way ..
Me: Hmm .. Donghae.. What Is It??
Donghae: I ... I Love You               . More Than a BEST FRIEND ..
Me: What???

 

 

Wait ... Hae loves me???? More than a best friend?? PLEASE TELL ME IM HEARING WRONG THINGS ...

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I've Been Having A Hard Time On EDITING so i decided to make it SIMPLE and such .. all chapters will be like THIS :) Mianhae for LESS UPDATES. MY PC IS BROKEN SO I CANT TYPE PROPERLY ... :(

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu