TRUE FEELINGS

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

Im Glad I Slept Well .. I Still Am Thinking Of Kibum But My Day Was Better Today Than Yesterday … Sulli , Of Course , Is With Me .. Giving Me Advices And Such … Im Glad She’s Here .. She Keeps Saying That Hae And I Look Good Together And Hae’s Way Of Looking AT Me It Like Him Saying “I LOVE YOU”

 

 


Sulli: Come On .. Just Believe Me …
Me: No .. He’s My Best Friend …
Sulli: Then Ask him ..
Me: NO WAY! Its Embarrasing! He Might Think I Like Him!
Sulli: Do You?
Me: Yeah .. As My Best Friend ….
Sulli: So You Like That Ki Bum Guy More?
Me: I Think .. But I Cant Like Him Anymore .. He’s With Yoona..
Sulli: Maybe Its Because Your Not Meant For Him .. 
Me: I Guess So …
Sulli: I Wanna Meet Your Friend.. Hmm … Donghae .. Right?
Me: Why? SO You Can Tease Me?
Sulli: No … I Just Wanna Know If He’s NICE or NOT..
Me: Fine .. But I Need To Go To Work Now..
Sulli: I’ll Come At Your WORK PLACE! Don’t Forget! I’ll Call You later!!
Me: OK! OK!

 



I Guess i have no choice but to call Donghae.. Sulli's really pushy. if she wants to meet hae , she'll do anything. i mean ANYTHING just to meet him.

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I Was still sleeping so peaceful. its been a while since i'm able to rest cause military work is hard and your always required to wake up early. then my phone started ringing.. AISH .,. who'd be so rude enough to wake me up?? when i looked at the name... HEY! its                -ah!!
 

 


Me: GOOD MORNING!! Donghae … Are You Free Today?
Donghae: I Guess … Why?
Me: Sulli-sshi Wants To Meet You …
Donghae: You’re Friend??
Me: Yeah .. My Best Friend From The US..
Donghae: Ohh … yeah .. Her … Why Does She Wanna Meet Me? Don’t Tell Me Your Setting Me Up With Her??
Me: NO!! I Wont Do That To You! She Just Wants To Meet My Best Friend..
Donghae: Ohh .. Ok … Meet You At The Park At 8 *hungs up*
Me: Wait! Donghae! Why Did He Hung up?? This is the First Time He Did That … 


 


AISH! WHY DID I HUNG UP?? I Guess im too sleepy that i forgot i was talking to              . she must be wondering why i hunged u now .. aish.

 

 --Your POV--

 

He Hunged Up .. I Had No Choice But To Meet Him At The Park … I Wanted To Bring Them In A Restaurant … But I Don’t Think Donghae Likes Those Places So Much … And Sulli Knows I Don’t Like Places Like Those That Much Too… After talking with Hae i arrived at work... *SKIP* Now its 7! Sulli Called Me…



Sulli:                  -sshi .. I’ll Be There Soon
Me: What? Im Not Done Working Yet .. And Its Just 7 ..
Sulli: So?? I Wanna Go Now .. This Place Is Boring ..
Me: Its Boring Here Too .. But my Dad Expects Improvements From Me …
Sulli: Then I’ll Just Go There And Help You …
Me: Ok …


 


Sulli Went Over To Our Office … She Brought Pizza … She Says The Ones From Korea Are Different From The Ones In The US Which I Totally Agree With … Im Kinda Not Used To Korean Food Again .. Maybe Because I’ve Been Eating American Food For 7 Years ….
 

 


Sulli: Hey .. Im Here .. And Its 7:30 .. aren’t we gonna leave ?
Me: Im Busy …
Sulli: You Promised Me … Come On!!
Me: Fine .. Fine Ok … Wait Here A Sec *I went outside my office.*
Sulli: Where Is She Going…..? *bites a slice of the pizza*
Me: *goes back in* Ok .. Lets Go …
Sulli: What Did You Just Do?
Me: Nothing .. LETS GO!!


 


I Dragged Sulli To The Elevator Than We Ran To The Parking Lot … I Almost Tripped … Gosh … Then After Getting In The Car I Drove Off …. We Got There Before 8 .. But wait .who's that guy on the bench?

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I Think i arrived too early. but .. i remember i said 7 ..Maybe i was too sleepy so i forgot. But i swear i remember that i said 7 ... but hey! i see               with her friend! its already 8 .. Did i tell her to come here at 8 or was she busy at work?? they're approaching me ..


 


Me: Lee Donghae .. Why Are You Here Now?
Donghae: You Asked Me Too ..
Me: I Thought You Said Your Gonna Come Here At 8 ..
Donghae: I Thought I Said 7 .. Sorry …
Me: Im sorry you had t wait for a long time but Donghae .. You Remember Sulli Right?
Sulli: Hello .. Its Nice Seeing You Again Donghae
Donghae: Its Nice Seeing you Again Too ..
Sulli: Hey! I Saw A Ice Cream Shop Over There..
Me: What? Where?
Sulli: There .. Do You See It?? *points at the shop*
Me: Ohh … I Want To Buy One…! Do You Want One ??
Sulli: Yeah …!
Me: How About You Hae?
Sulli: Buy Him One Too ..
Me: Hmm .. Ok … *goes to the shop*

 

       

I Didn't hesitate to run to the ice cream shop! i love ice cream so much i wish i could live in a world full of ice cream! but its weird. Sulli. your my best friend but i think your planning on something.      At Some Point .. I Thought That Maybe Sulli Just Wants Me To Leave Him With Hae So She Used The Ice Cream Shop As An Excuse. but i dot care! i want ice cream!


--Sulli's POV--

 

Me And Donghae Were Left Alone ... PERFECT! SULLI!                 's gonna thannk you one day for doing his! i have to know donghae's Feelings for you. When he looks at you its like he's saying I LOVE YOU! WHY CANT YOU NOTICE THAT? I WANNA PROTECT YOU AND BE YOUR MAN! Of course im smart so i figured that out just by looking at him :))
 



Sulli: Lee Donghae..
Donghae: Yes?
Sulli: I Wanna Ask You Something…
Donghae: …..
Sulli: Do You like                  ?
Donghae: What? Why Would You…
Sulli: I Can Tell By Way You Looked At Her .. I Cant Be Wrong .. So tell Me .. You Like HER Do You??
Donghae: I Don’t Like Her .. I Love Her..
Sulli: I Knew It … Then Why Wont You Tell Her…?
Donghae: I Cant … She … She’s Too Precious .. I Cant Loss Her Again …
Sulli: You Wont Loss Her …
Donghae: You’re Her Best Friend… Well .. Her GIRL Best Friend .. Clearly She Will Tell More Things To You Than Me …
Sulli: Look Donghae..                   .. She’s Not Like Other Girls .. Do You Know That When We Were In The US .. Lots Of Guys Are Trying To Get Her To Be Their Girl Friend .. She Never Said Yes To Any Other Guy .. Wanna Know Why??? Because She Told Me That She Only Loves 2 GUYS …. I Thought She Meant her Dad And A Special Someone … But Do You Know Who She Said?? She Said She Only Loves Her Two BEST FRIENDS in KOREA .. LEE DONGHAE and KIM KIBUM .. 
Donghae: She Said That??
Sulli: Yeah .. So If You Need Help .. Just Call Me .. Ok? I Can See               Happy With you ….
Donghae: Thank You Sulli .. You Gave Me Hope … And Courage
Sulli: Just Promise To NOT HURT My BEST FRIEND .. Or Else .. You’ll Never Expect Any Help From Me..
Donghae: I Can Never Hurt her …



I TRUST YOU DONGHAE. I Hope you keep your words. i want             to be happy. She's always depressed because of Kibum but when she talks about you , she's cheerful and happy

 

.--Your POV--

 

I Went Out Of The Shop .. Holding 3 Ice Creams In Cups .. I Cant hold It All …. Donghae Ran To Me And Took The 2 Ice Creams .. He Gave The Other One To Sulli …  i sat on the bench next to them .. Sulli And Donghae were like aliens smiling at me. Aish .. what did Sulli tell him??
 



Me: So .. What Did I Miss?
Sulli: Nothing!
Me: Really? Then Why Does Hae Look So Happy??
Donghae: I Saw You Didn’t I … 
Me: HAHAHAH .. I Don’t Know What Happened … But It Seems You Two Are Hiding Something



 


What Could They Be Hiding?? Hmmm .. My Best Friends Are keeping SECRETS!! Aisshhhh .. what is this!!!??? I'M THEIR BEST FRIEND! I'm just glad their getting along well :) If only Bummie were here..... AISH! STOP TALKING ABOUT KI BUM!! 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I've Been Having A Hard Time On EDITING so i decided to make it SIMPLE and such .. all chapters will be like THIS :) Mianhae for LESS UPDATES. MY PC IS BROKEN SO I CANT TYPE PROPERLY ... :(

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu