Heartaches

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

Donghae Took Me Home .. He Was So GLAD That I Finally Came back.. His Smile Proves It … I Love It When He Smiles .. Its One Of The Things I Missed About Korea .. Seeing This Guy's Smile .. My Best Friend .. Im Glad I Have Donghae In My Life .. He And Kibum Gave My Life A Meaning I Can't Explain .. When We Got Out .. I Asked Him Something ..

 

 


Me: Donghae .. I Wrote You A Letter 2 Years Ago … Why Didn’t You Reply To It?
Donghae: Letter?? What Letter ..?
Me: I Sent You A Letter …
Donghae: I Didn’t Receive Anything .. I Thought You Don’t Want To Accept Anything From Me.
Me: What?? I Sent You A LETTER!
Donghae: Seriously .. I Didn’t Get Anything …
Me: Im Positive I Sent You One …


 


He Held My Hand And He Grabbed My Necklace With The Other One ... I Seriously Love This Necklace .. Whenever I Missed Korea I Always Hold Onto It And Keep Remembering My GUYS .. My Best Friends ... My Life Was Changed Because Of Them ..

 

 


Donghae: Did This Keep You Company …?
Me: What??
Donghae: I Told You That If You Feel Sad Just Hold Onto This … Then I Will Be With You…
Me: I Did … I Held It .. You Never Showed Up ..

 



Donghae’s Stare Is Killing Me … Why do i feel Weird and Like he wants to say something?? He's my best friend! Stop Thinking of weird things!! I Just Said Goodbye And Walked Inside Our House … I Kept Thinking About It .. Come To Think Of It .. Ki Bum Went Home Early ..Hmmm.. Suspicious Much .. 

 


--Donghae's POV--

 

I Really Missed                A Lot .. I'm Glad She's Back .. I Left With A Smile On My Face .. Now I HAVE TO TELL HER HOW I FEEL!! DONGHAE FIGHTING! You Can't Loose Her Again!! You Wont! Donghae Fighting!! While Driving I Got A Phone Call .. It Was From Ki Bum ..
 

 


Kibum: Lee Donghae!
Donghae:YAH! What?
Kibum: I Need You To Help Me… 
Donghae: With?
Kibum: This Girl …
Donghae: Girl? Who?                   -sshi?
Kibum: No! This Girl I Met After My Military Services …
Donghae: Who? Is She Pretty? But Im Sure She’s Not As Pretty As                   ..
Kibum: Her Names Yoona …. She Was Also A Student Of Our High School .. She Was A Junior When We Were A Senior … She was supposed to be our Classmate in Junior High but she had to Stop due to family Problems .. When entered Senior High thats when she studied again ...  You know her right?? She told me she knows you!
Donghae: Yeah .. I Know Her ... And You Really Like Her? Yoona??! Congrats Then …
Kibum: Don’t CONGRATS ME!! I Don’t Want This To Fail Like Yours … And you never told me you knew her!
Donghae: Because you never asked .. And It Didn’t FAIL! 
Kibum: Because You Never Said It To Her …
Donghae: I Regretted Not Telling Her 7 Years Ago .. I Cant Lose Her For Another 7 Years … I Wont….
Kibum: Now HELP ME!!!
Donghae: Fine .. Fine .. I Will…
Kibum: Thanks Donghae …



 


Wow .. He's Liking A Girl?? This is new ... He never liked a girl Before .. thats why he doesn't have Friends That are Girls .. Except for                 ... Well Im Glad .. Yoona Is Nice since i know her .. But i still have my own personal Issues to deal with .. How am i gonna tell                       that i LOVE HER .. I Know! I'll Go to Her Office Tomorrow! Good Thing Bummie Works There ...





--Your POV--

I Went To Work … It Was So EARLY .. My EYES Were Closing On Me … I Cant Make Them Stay Up … But My Dad Trusted Me On this ... I Can't Make Him Think That I Just Came Back To Korea To Slack Off or because i just wanna be with my Friends again ... Even if Appa And Omma Loves me So Much I Still Have To Show That Im Determined... Then My Assistant Came In My Office..
 

 


Assistant: Miss Park .. You have A Visitor ..
Me: Who Is It?
Assistant: He Said His Name Is Lee Donghae ..
Me: Really? Bring Him In..
Assistant: Yes Miss …
Donghae: *looks at the assistant and bows* Thank You ..

 

 

I Wonder Why this Guy is Here ... He's Holding Something Again ... Its too early for him to be here .. He handed something in a container to me ... Lemme guess..

 

 


Me: Ice Cream ..?
Donghae: As Usual …
Me: You Always Bring Me This …
Donghae: I Wanna Make Up For All The Years I Didn’t Bring You Ice Cream ..
Me: Awww.. My Donghae Is Being Sweet Again …
Donghae: Im Your Donghae?
Me: Of Course ..! You’re My BEST FRIEND FOREVER ..

 

 

He Started To Blush .. He Was Looking Away But I Can Still See That Blushing Donghae .. He's So cute When he's Blush... Wait .. Why Am I Saying this? He's My Best Friend! And He's Really Cute No Matter What I Do .. He's Shy Smile is so Cute ...

 


Donghae: I Wanna Ask … Are You Free Later?
Me: I Think … Why?
Donghae: I Wanna Take You To A Movie ..
Me: Movie?? Hmm .. I’ll Look At My Schedule ..
Donghae: You’re Really A Busy Girl Now …
Me: Im Not A Girl Anymore…
Donghae: Hahahaha … You Still Like To Argue With Me Huh ..?
Me: Actually .. Im Really Not Used To It …. I Just Got Back …
Donghae: Yeah .. I Guess … Well .. I’ll Pick You Up Later Ok??
Me: Call Me ..
Donghae: Ok ..




 


Donghae Left … Actually .. I Really Am Not Used To Argue With Him Anymore … I Used To Always Do it … Its New To It Now .. Well .. Its Been 7 Years … We Lost Contact For 5 Years … I Thought He Might Have A Girlfriend By Then … I Didn’t Ask Him .. But Now Its Revolving In My Mind … I Wanna Know If He Does Have A Girlfriend … I Wonder .. What if he really does have a Girlfriend?? But Why Would he Ask me to a Movie If he has one?? Or maybe he's gonna make me meet he's Girlfriend .. Why do i feel so Bad about it??
 



--Donghae's POV--

 

Its Been A Few Hours Since I Went to          's Office , Its 7 PM now .. I Bet Her Work is Done ... I Went to her Office to Pick her up .. She Looks so Pretty .. I Feel like im Blushing again .. I Cant Stop Looking at Her but CHILL DONGHAE! Act NORMAL! Good Thing She was Able to Change Even If she's here All day .. Well she's the Director so she might have Outfits hanging Somewhere in her Office ....

 


Donghae: You Look So Pretty ... So .. Are You Ready To Go?
Me: I'm Not Pretty .. I Didn't Even Prepare and Yea .. Sure .. Lets Go!
Donghae: Kibum And His Friend Will Be With Us ..
Me: Friend? Who ..?
Donghae: Yoona .. When We Were In Our Senior High Here She Was In A Junior Student ..
Me: Ohh So Im Younger Than Her .. Is She Close With Kibum?
Donghae: Aniyo ..Lemme Explain On the Way .. She's a Little … And The Kibum Part ... Kinda Like That ..
Me: Lets Go Then … Kibum’s Waiting ..
Donghae: Yah …


 

She Said She Didn't Prepare So Much?? Then Why is She Too Pretty For Me???

 

 

--Your POV--

 

He Explained To Me Why Yoona Is Older ... I Feel Bad That They Had A Family Problem But At Least they Were Able To Fix It .... We Arrived At The Theater .. I Saw Kibum With A Girl .. She Must Be Yoona .. She Is Pretty .. But I Felt Jealous Seeing How Much Kibum Is Looking Up For Her Which He Never Did For Me .. Donghae Saw My Expression Which Looked Like Im Sad … Donghae Held My Hand 

 

 

 

Donghae: Are You Ok? Something Wrong?
Me: No .. This is Nothing .. Im Ok …
Donghae: Are You Sure?
Me: Lets Go …

 



We Approached Kibum And Yoona … Wow She Really Is Pretty .. Im Jealous But I Have To Be Polite Cause She's Older ...
 

 


Yoona: Hello .. My Name Is Im Yoona .. You Must Be                       , Kibum And Donghae’s Childhood Friend .. I'm KI Bum's Friend And Donghae And I Knew Each Other When We We're Kids Too ..
Me: Yeah .. Nice To Meet you .. I'm Park                    ...
Kibum: She’s From The Same School As Us Before..
Me: Yea .. Donghae Told Me ...


 


I Cant Look At Kibum … It Feels Weird Looking At Him With Yoona .. It Hurts .. But I Cant Show How Hurt I Am .. Donghae Is Watching … I Though Of Asking Donghae The Questions That Keep Popping In My Head While We Were inside The Theater .. I Was Afraid That Kibum Might Hear … I Can See How SWEET Kibum Is To Yoona Which He Never Showed To me Before … I Really Envy Yoona …. Kibum Takes Care Of Her So much … I Really Envy Her .. Im Kibum’s Best Friend But Only HAE Treated Me The Way He Treats Yoona .. Maybe Something it Up … The Movie Was Finished .. I Wasn’t Able To Watch Well Because Of Weird Thoughts In My Head … It Was Time To Go Home ...

 

 

Kibum: Well .. I Have To Take Yoona Home …
Yoona: Thanks .. It Was Nice Meeting You                     . And Its Good To See You Again Donghae ..
Donghae: It Was Nice Hanging Out With You Yoona .. Take Care Of Her Kibum..
Kibum: Yeah .. Take Care Of                 Too …
Donghae: Yeah .. Of Course I Will ….


 


I Didn’t Say A Word … I Couldn’t Show Any Reactions .. I Was JEALOUS .. Fine … I Know I Am .. My Heart Feels Like Its Being Cut Into Pieces … But Donghae Gave Me His Whole Attention … I Asked Him To Go To The Park With Me…. He Agreed And Drove Straight To The Park … I Had Hard Thoughts ..
 



Donghae: What Are You Thinking? Are You Daydreaming Again …?
Me: Donghae … After 2 Years I Left Korea And Went To The US .. We Lost Contact .. I Was There For 7 Years … Did You .. Did You Ever Had A Girlfriend?? Or .. Do You Have A Girlfriend Right Now??
Donghae: What? Me??
Me: Yeah .. I Mean Sure .. You Went On Military Services .. But you Never Told Me That You Did .. And 5 Years Of No Connection To You Guys .. It Really Hurts …
Donghae: The Truth Is .. I Never Had A Girlfriend .. I Lost Contact With You Because … I Really Was Just Preparing For Military .. I don’t wanna Tell You Because Im Scared You Might Worry For Me … Also .. I Finished College Successfully .. I Did All That For You…
Me: For Me?? Why??
Donghae: After You Leaving For 2 Years .. I Thought You’ll Never Come Back .. I Spent My 5 Years Studying And Working Hard Cause Someday .. I Wanna Go To The US And Look For You …
Me: Donghae ….
Donghae: *hugs me* .. Don’t Ever Leave Me .. Please ..

 

Donghae's Really Sweet ... Now Wonder I Missed Him A Lot .. So He NEVER Had A Grilfriend?? What About That Tiffany Girl That Keeps Bugging Him?? He's Really Sweet .. I Cant Believe He Studied And Trained Hard Just To See Me Again .. I kinda Felt guilty That He Had Thoughts That I Wont Ever Return.. He Hugged Me So Tightly .. A Part Of me Wants To Keep this Up And I Dont Know Why ...

 


Me: Lee Donghae .. What Is?
Donghae: *lets go* Im Sorry .. I Was Just .. I Just Really Missed You ..
Me: Donghae .. Can I Ask …. Whats With Yoona And Kibum??
Donghae: Ohh .. that .. actually .. The Truth Is .. Kibum Likes HER ….
Me: What?? LIKES HER??
Donghae: Yeah … 
Me: Ohh .... Donghae .. I Suddenly Wanna Go Home …. 
Donghae: Did I Say Something Wrong?
Me: No .. Im Just .. Tired … Please .. I Wanna Go Home ..
Donghae: Ok .. Lets Go …


I Felt Like Crying .. KIBUM LIKES HER … Am I This UNLUCKY .?? Aiishh … Im Really SAD …. I Don’t Know What To Do But Cry .. So When Donghae Dropped Me Home … All I Did Is Cry … I Cant Stop Crying … My Heart Is Totally Broken Now … I'm Hurt Way Deep Down Inside ...

 

-- Donghae's POV-- 

I Wonder Why She Suddenly Frowned When I Said Kibum Likes Yoona .. Maybe Because She Was Upset That Bummie Didn't Tell Her About It ... She's Had That Wondering Look Since I Told Her About Bummie ... She Immediately Went Off The Car When We Arrived At Her House ... I Wonder What I Did This Time ...

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I've Been Having A Hard Time On EDITING so i decided to make it SIMPLE and such .. all chapters will be like THIS :)

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu