Every Happiness Leads To A Sadness

The Best Friend I Love

--YOUR POV--

 

It Was The Morning Of My 4th Day In Mokpo With Donghae And Ki Bum … We Went Outside To See The Other Boys Out … We Went to An Amusement Park That Was In Town :] .. It Was So Cool That There Was An Amusement Park There When We Came! I Was Excited … I Rode On The Van With Donghae , Ki Bum and Those Other Guys .. I Couldn’t Act Out going Infront Of Them .. Cause Im SHY and im not USED TO IT..


 

 


Donghae: [your name] Why Are You So Quiet??

Me: Nothing … Im just .. Not Used To Others …

Donghae: They’re Nice Guys Ok?? Just Try .. For Me *puppy dog pout*

Me: I Already Did You A Favor Once Didn’t I??

Donghae: Come On .. At Least TRY… PLEASE??

Me: Fine .. Fine .. Ok … I’ll TRY … But You Owe Me One Favor Now!

Donghae: That’s What I Like About you! You Cant resist ..

Me: Do You Want Me To Resist? 

Donghae: NO! … Looks Like Were Here .. Try Being Nice Ok?

Me: Are You Saying Im Not NICE?

Donghae: What I Meant Was … TRY TO BEFRIEND THEM!!

Me: You Always Say I'm WEIRD! But Your Weirder You Know ..

 



We Arrived At The Amusement Park .. It Was So Cool!! I Se Possible Rides I’ll Go To!! But I Still Have To Befriend Those Guys .. Hmm .. How Can I Do It ..?? While I Was Too BUSY Being Amazed By The Amusement Park , Donghae And Kibum Went Off And Left Me Alone … Donghae Said To Have Some PERSONAL TIME With them So I Can Get Used To Them .. I’ll Try .. But I Cant Promise I'll Succeed .. I Tried Talking To Them Since I Have No Choice .. I'm Nervous ..
 

 



Me: Uhh ... Hey .. Uhh ... I Know We Had A Odd First Meeting ... Its My Fault But I Wanna Fix That .. Let Me Introduce Myself Formally ... Annyeong Haseyo Oppas .. Im [your name] *bows* .. Its Nice To Meet You ..

Kangin: Ok! Lets Start Fresh! I'm Kangin! Korea's No.1 Handsome Guys ..

Me: Really?? Nice Meeting You then ...

Heechul: Don't Believe Things So Much .. I'm Heechul! Yo Touch Man! How Are you Gorgeous!!?

Me: I'm Ok .. I Guess ... *Smiles*

Yesung: Im Yesung … The Most Quiet Guy Here ..

Kangin: QUIET?? Really?? You NAG NAG NAG For Hours Even If No One Listens!

Eunhyuk: I'm Hyuk Jae but Call Me Eunhyuk Instead .. *whispers to me* I'm More Handsome Than Kangin Hyung Right????

Me: *giggles*

Siwon: Im Siwon ..

Heechul: They Guy Who Always Tells Me To JUST ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD ..

Siwon: Because He Will Help You In All Ways… You Agree Too Right [your name]??

Me: Yeah ... I Agree Siwon Oppa .. Your Right! Absolutely RIGHT!

Eeteuk: Im Leeteuk .. 

Kangin: THE MOST TALKATIVE PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH..

Eeteuk: WHAT?? Im Not … Im Just Being Reasonable …

Yesung: That’s Not Being Reasonable .. 

Me: GUYS! STOP IT! Nobody is WEIRD or ANYTHING … I Guess Were All Just UNIQUE ...

Eeteuk: She’s Right ..

Eunhyuk: No Wonder Donghae Lik---

Kangin: *covers eunhyuks mouth* OK! Thats Enough ..

Me: I Think He's Gonna Say Something ..

Kangin: What?? Him? No! Lets Just Go!

Me: Well ..  This is my First Time With You All .. I Don’t Know How I Can Do This .. But I Think We Should All Have Fun ..

Yesung: RIGHT!!!
 



--Donghae's POV--

 

I Decided To Leave [your name]-sshi with the Guys for a While .. This will Help her be closer to them... I Just went around with Ki Bum .... It would have been fun to spend some time with [your name here but i want her to be close to the guys so i wont have to hide my friendship with them .. and it'll be easier for us to hang out together ..

 

Ki Bum: Donghae-ya .. I Thought you like [your name]? Why did you just let her go with Them??? If You Really Like Her You Should've Used The Moment To Spend Some Time with Her ...

Donghae: You Know I Want My Friends To Be CLOSE Right???

Ki Bum: Still .. You Could've Used The Moment To Be Happy WIth [your name]-sshi .. I Bet She's Feeling That Awkwardness With Those Guys ...

Donghae: Dont Be Such A Bad Thinker! Lets Hope For The Best! But For Now .. Lemme Spend Some Time With my Best Friend ..

Ki Bum: Im Sure You wanna spend more time with [your name] than me .. But hey .. Your A Stupid Lover.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

We Decided To Go Through ALL THE RIDES … We Went On The ROLLER COASTER … Which Made Me SCREAM SO MUCH! We Went On ALL KINDS OF RIDES … I Didn’t Realize I Was Having SO MUCH FUN With The Boys … I Keep thinking Of Where Donghae And Ki Bum is though … The Guys Decided To Go To The Haunted House Which is Part Of The Attractions Here …. I Was Holding Onto Yesung’s Arms … Gosh … My Heart .. Im SCARED TO DEATH … I Think Im gonna DIE! Something From the Attarction SHOCKED ME!! I SUDDENLY Grabbed Someone’s Hand Due To My Shock .. To My Surprised It Was Donghae .. My Shock Was Gone .. I Felt Protected With Donghae … When I Held His Hand .. Its Like Nothing Can Hurt Me … Not Even The Scariest ghost Can Scare Me With Donghae By My Side …

 

 



Yesung: HEY!! What’s That?

Me: What?

Yesung: *points at my hand holding donghae’s hand ..*

Me: *lets go* NOTHING … I was just scared

Yesung: Yes You WERE! *sarcastically talks*

Donghae: Stop It Yesung!

Yesung: *whispers at hae* Stop Blushing Dude!

Me: Let’s Just Go! IM HUNGRY!

Eunhyuk: Im Hungry Too ..

Donghae: You’re ALWAYS HUNGRY..

Kangin: We All Are .. Aren't You??

Donghae: Aish! fine! Lets Just Go!

 

 


We Went To The NEAREST Food Stand Possible … Well .. Im Hungry .. But When I Saw An Ice Cream Stand … I Suddenly Went There With NO HESITATIONS … Donghae Saw Me … He Suddenly APPROACHED ME … I Have This Crazy Love For Ice Creams ... I Lived In Different Countries Where The Only Thing That One Country Has That The Other Countries Have is Ice Cream , Chocolates and Cakes! My Sweet tooth cant resist the taste of ICE CREAM!
 

 


Donghae: Do you Want One?

Me: Yeah .. Childish Huh?

Donghae: No Its Ok … I’ll Buy You One ..

Me: NO! I HAVE MONEY .. You Don’t Have Too …

Donghae: No! Im The GUY! I SHOULD BUY YOU ONE ..

Ki Bum: I Want One Two ..

The Others : US TOO!!!

Donghae: Even you guys Are Acting Childish..

Me: You See! You'll Spend So Much! Let Me Buy You Guys One ..

Heechul: THE GIRL Shouldn’t Buy Food For Us!! Donghae-ya! You Buy It!

Donghae: I Will .. But She Doesn’t Want To..

Me: Ohh .. FINE … BUT THIS IS FOR THE LAST TIME OK??

Donghae: I Cant Say I PROMISE …

 


Donghae Bought Us Ice Cream .. All Of Us Actually … The Guys Forgot They Were Hungry Because Of It … Eunhyuk and Kangin Even Went Back to The Stand To Buy Some More .. Hyukkie Was Generous To Buy Me Another One As Well ....

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Man! These Guys Took Advantage of me! They know i have to impress [your name so they took advantage of it ! Aish .. But after seeing her Smiling and Happily eating the Ice Cream I Bought .. I Felt Complete .. She Has The Most Beautiful Smile I Ever Saw ...

 

--Kibum's POV--

 

[your name] Looked So Happy .. I Didn't Think it was Possible but She Got Used to these guys Easily ... It Took me a long time and still processing but She ... She's really one of A KIND .. She Has the Prettiest Smile Too ... I Bet Everyone will be SHOCKED if this girl was FROWNING or CRYING ... No One can bear it .. not even me ...

 

--Yesung's POV--

 

Donghae Has never been this happy ... He never even loved a girl the way he loves [your name] ...  We've been friends for so long .. but he never even introduced a girl to us ... He never bought a girl to Mokpo with Us ... I Hope in the End this wont Hurt Donghae ... His Happiness is Unbeatable right now .. I Bet that Unbeatable HAPPINESS will turn into A UNBEATABLE SADNESS if ever anything bad happens ..

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

I Laughed The Whole Time .. I Smiled .. I Wish Everyday Was Like This .. I Wanna SMILE Everyday … Im Happy That I Got To Spend So Much Time With Them .. Now I Have MORE FRIENDS … After The Amusement Park Trip ..We Went Back to Donghae’s Old House … I Was in the Living Room Talking To Donghae ….
 

 


Me: Donghae-ya .. Thank you

Donghae: Why? What For..?

Me: These Days .. I’ve Been So Happy … I Always Feel That Certain JOY In My Heart …

Donghae: I Should Be Thanking you If That’s Your Reason…

Me: Whh—Wh-Whaa-Whaat??

Donghae: I Should Be Thankful To You … If I Made You This Happy … You Made Me Happier Then What you Can Imagine …

Me: I Did?

Donghae: Yeah … Im Happy You Accepted Me As Your Friend .. When We First Met .. Your Not That Nice , Not Approachable .. But Still .. Im Glad You Accepted Me … Thank You *hugs me*

Me: Your Welcome *smiles* Hmm ... Donghae-ya …Donghae-ya .. The Others Might See…

Donghae:*lets go …* Sorry …

Me: Hey … About Ki Bum …

Donghae: What?


Me: Is He Like That Even With You?


Donghae: Like What?


Me: Quiet … Sometimes He Doesn’t Talk To Me … 


Donghae: Yeah .. He Is .. Why?? Why Are You Asking?

Me: Nothing .. It’s Just .. I … Im Really CURIOUS ..

Donghae: Ohh ….

 




--Donghae's POV--

 

Why does she Keep asking about KIBUM??? I Feel weird right now ... Talking about Kibum with Her ... Its AWKWARD .. Its Not Like I Have Doubts in my Best friend .. Its just I Feel weird whenever [your name talks about Guys ...

 

--Your POV--

 

I Cant Tell Donghae I Like Kibum .. No! He Might Feel Awkward with Me and Bummie .. But Most of All .. I Dont ant kibum to know about this .. He's my best friend .... it'll affect us 3 for sure so i just kept my mouth shut after answering his question Days Passed .. Its ALMOST Time To Go Back Home .. I Went To The Room In Staying In To Rest .. I Just rested ... i might miss resting .. we'll be going back to school .. ohh HOW I HATE IT!

 

--Amber's POV--

 

I'm Outside With My Cousin .. He Told me he likes [your name] ... Well i didn't wonder anymore since he never bought girls over here .. My cousin never talks about LOVE but now he's Asking me LOVE ADVISES??? Whats gotten into him???? I Think he's really in love .. I Hope he doesn't get hurt because he's kinda stupid when it comes to LOVE .. i think [your name]-sshi would be a perfect girlfriend .. ..

 

 



Donghae: I Don’t Know What To Do .. Im Confused ..

Amber: Donghae .. She’s VERY NICE .. I Think She’s A Great Girl

Donghae: That’s Problem .. She May Be Too GREAT For Me .. I Like Her So Much ..

Amber: Look .. TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL .. Before Its Too LATE .. Ok?

Donghae: I Want To! Im AFRAID She Might Reject Me.. 

Amber: Don’t Be …You Know .. Its Better That Way .. Donghae .. As Your Cousin .. I Don’t Want You To Get HURT Too … Tell Her And Accept the Consequences …

Donghae: We Just Became Friends Months Ago .. How Can I Tell Her That I LOVED HER Ever Since I Saw Her???? And I Dont Think She'll Like Me ... 

Amber: Your Such A Negative Person! I'll Tell Ahjumma On You! But .. When Do You Plan To Confess?? Will You Even Confess To Her??

Donghae: I Will .. Soon .. But .. Not Now .. I Cant …

Amber: Dont Come Crying to me Or Else i'll keep telling you "I TOLD YOU SO!"

 

 



--Your POV--

 

Ohh .. It Is MORNING ALREADY … We Had To Leave By Now To Get Home Before Schools Starts Tomorrow …. Donghae Said Goodbye To His Cousin And Grandparents .. So Did I … I Was Happy To Be Staying With Her .. She’s Very Nice … She Treated me Too well ... She even told me "DONGHAE is very interesting isn't he?? But that guy .. even if he's OUT GOING and such .. he's VERY SENSITIVE ... so if you can ... Please look after him for me .. Ok?? If he does anything wrong please HIT HIM on the HEAD and say AMBER TOLD ME TO DO THIS TO YOU ... Take Care [your name]-ah .. I Hope we meet again" .. She's Really nice ... After Saying our Good byes and Thank You's We Went to The Airport To Go Home ...Again I Was In Between Of Kibum and Hae .. I Wasn't ABle to Sleep Since its That Fast when your in a Plane ...My Dad Waited For Me At The Airport .. He Was Waiting .. Wow .. He Never Waited For Me Unless its Time To Go To Another Country … What Could This …



Me: Appa!

Dad: [Your Name] .. How Was Your Trip?

Me: It Was Nice Appa! I Had All The Fun In The World!! 

Dad: That’s Nice My Little Princess

Me: Appa .. Stop Calling Me That …

Dad: .. Donghae-ah .. Ki Bum-ah … Thank you For Taking Care Of My Princess ..

Donghae: I Made It My Duty Ahjussi 

Kibum: Your Always Welcome Sir ..

Appa: We'll Be Going Home With Our Princess .. She'll Ride in our Car .. You two ride in the Van , the driver will take you two home ..

Donghae: Thank you so much Sir ..

Me: I'll See you guys in school Tomorrow Ok?? Donghae: Take Care! *smiles*

 

 


My Dad Drove Me Home .. He Brought A Van Too Droved By Our Driver To Take The Boys Home … I Was Happy My Dad Was Happy .. But Then …

 



Dad: [your name]-shhii..

Me: What Is It Appa??

Dad: I Need To Tell You Something …

Me: What?

Dad: Later .. When We Get Home ..

Me: Ok Appa…

 



We Arrived Home …. I Was Wondering What My Dad Will Tell Me .. Hmm .. What Could It Be??he Had His SERIOUS VOICE TONE on ... I Cant Help but Wonder ... We Went to the Living room .. Appa and Omma sat on the big couch and they made me sit to the one infront of it .... 

 


Dad: [your name]-shhi ..

Me: Yes Appa??

Dad: Your Mom And I … We Need To Tell You Something Important …

Me: What Is It Appa? 

Dad:

Me: Omma ..

Mom: [your name] .. we know you found happiness here in Korea .. But You Know Our Situation As Always Right??

Me: What Do you Mean ?? Do We Have To ??

Dad: Yes … [your name] We have to Move Again..

Me: To Where?

Mom: To The United States ..

Me: WHAT??!!!

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu