A Fun Filled Trip (?)

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

 

After Getting to The Airport .. We Made It On Time Just Before Our Plane Will Leave … I Was Totally EXCITED!! I Wanna See How Beautiful Mokpo Is … We Went On Board In The Plane .. My Dad Was So NICE To Actually Give Us The Tickets And All The Expenses We May Need .. He’s Very Generous Especially because Im His ONLY DAUGHTER  He tends to SPOIL ME … We Sat On A Three Person Row Seat .. Donghae And Ki Bum Were On my Side Again .. As Always … Its So Awkward Sitting Next To Them .. We Were Quiet And Im Not Used To It So I Talked To Hae ... We Became Like Two Hyper Kids Again ..

 



Me: Oww.. This is FUN! Im EXCITED Donghae!!

Donghae: Me Too!!  You'll See How Beautiful Mokpo Is!

Me: I KNOW! I Bet Its Really Pretty!

Ki Bum: You Two Keep Shouting! Were In A Plane …

Me: Sorry …

Donghae: Were Just Excited .. Aren’t You?

Ki Bum: I Already Went To Mokpo With You Once …

Donghae: Aren’t You Excited To Go Back …

Ki Bum: A Little .. It’s Quite There So I Like It There ..

 


I'm Still Very Sleepy Since I Didn't Get Enough Rest .. While Having So Much Fun Talking With Hae , I Became Quiet And I Started Yawning ... Donghae Saw Me Yawned … I Was A Little Sleepy Cause Im Excited For The Trip And I Didn’t Get Enough Sleep ..

 


Donghae: Sleepy Huh? You Wanna Sleep On My Shoulders?

Me: No .. Im Ok .. In Not That Sleepy ..

Donghae: If Your Sure..

Me: Yes I Am …


  
Donghae Looked A Little SAD … I Have To Admit I'm Really Sleepy And I Could Really Us A Shoulder To Sleep On .. But Wont It Be Awkward If I Sleep On Hae's Shoulder?? And Kibum Will See It ..  But Then After A Few Minutes .. I Was Really Sleepy .. I Slept In My Position When I Fell Asleep .. My Head Fell On Ki Bum’s Shoulders … Donghae Seemed To Notice.. He Seemed Disappointed That My Head Fell On Ki Bum's Shoulder .. He Has That Sad And Disappointed Look On His Face ...

  

 


Kibum: She Must Be Really Sleepy …

Donghae: Why Did The She Choose Your Shoulders??

Kibum: Relax .. She Just Fell Asleep … Besides .. 

Donghae: What? 

Kibum: Remember? You Said You Don’t Wanna Tell Her Cause She Might Stay Away From You? Its Your Fault Anyway .. You Wouldn’t Tell Her…

Donghae: Do You Think She'll Stay Away From Me When I Tell Her?

Kibum: You Never Know Unless You Try!! You Should Tell Her You LOVE HER *emphasazing on LOVE*

Donghae: SHUT IT! She might WAKE UP .. She is Asleep Right?

Ki Bum: I Guess .. Her Mouths Wide Open .. *laughs*

Donghae: I’ll Tell Her Soon .. I Just Don’t Know When … 

Ki Bum: Well .. If You Need Any Help Just Ask me Ok?

Donghae: Thanks .. Your Really My Best Friend ..



--Donghae's POV--

 

[your name] was Sleeping the Whole Entire Ride .. Since Its Not That Far I Guess She Only Took Minutes Of Rest ... She Was really Excited for this .. But i'm so Jealous that she Chose Kibum's Shoulder ... I Dont Know Why But I Feel Jealous Of Kibum Everytime [your name]'s Always Around him ... But He's my Best Friend .. I Shouldn't Think Of Weird Thoughts About Him ..... We Finally Arrived There! That Was Fast! [your name]'s Father was Generous enough to Treat us the Plane Tickets .. The Truth is .. Non Of These Two Knows But I Brought Other Friends Along ..

 

 


Ki Bum: HEY! SLEEPYHEAD … Wake Up .. NOW!

Me: Were Here? That Was Fast…

Donghae: Come On!! Some Of My Friends Are Waiting!

Me: Friends? I Thought Your Cousins And Grandparents Were The Only Ones We’ll Be With ??

Donghae: I Have Some Friends Who Came Here Earlier Than Me.. They Wanna Spend Some Time With me..

Ki Bum: Are They Those Guys From 4-4 you hang out with?

Me: 4-4?? Who Are They?

Donghae: You’ll See …

Me: Donghae!


--Your POV--

 

The Truth Is .. I Was Worried .. I Never Had Friends Before Since I Had Donghae And Ki Bum… Im Not Used To It .. And Donghae Didn't Tell Me About Other Guys Joining Us .. He Knows I'm Not Used To Things Like This Yet .. And I Thought We Talked About Everything About The Trip?? We Saw Some Guys Waving And Shouting At Him .. He Waved Back And Approached Them ..

 


GUYS SHOUTING: LEE DONGHAE!!! Were HERE!!
Donghae: That Must Be Them ..
Me: ….
Donghae: What?
Kibum: You Never Told Us Other People Will Come .. [your name] Must Be Nervous ..
Me: No .. Im Fine...

 

 

Donghae Went To Them And Left Me And Ki Bum .. I Didn't Even Wanna Approach Them Cause I'm Worried Of What They'll Think Of Me So I Just Stood There For A While With Bummie ..

 

 

Yesung: [your name] is really pretty .. INTRODUCE ME!

Donghae: No! Find Your Own Girl!

Kangin:  No wonder you don’t want us to see her..

Heechul: Hey! Your Making Donghae BLUSH!

Donghae: DON’T SCREAM!! [your name] might HEAR …

Eunhyuk: How Can You Have A Moment When Ki Bum is Here?

Donghae: Ever Since I Invited You .. I Knew We Wouldn’t Have A Chance To Have A Moment..

Yesung: HAHAHAHAHAH!! *laughs sarcastically*

Donghae: Where’s Siwon And Eeteuk Hyung??

Eunhyuk: OUTSIDE The Airport .. Waiting in The Car ..

Kangin: Aissh … We Wont FIT IN THE CAR! 

Donghae: How About You Guys Go With me And Take A Bus? .. I Want [your name] to ride in the car..

Heechul: Aissh .. Donghae-ya Just Make Her Sit In Your Lap …

Donghae: HYUNG!

Heechul: Im Kidding! But I Know You Really Want Too ..

 


Ki Bum And I Were Just Standing .. We Were Completely Feeling Left Out .. I Couldn't Take It Anymore .. First He Approaches Them And Leaves Us Now He Completely Forgot We Were There ..I Think ...



Me: Hmm .. Donghae .. Were Here Too .. Remember?

Donghae: Sorry .. By The Way .. They're My Friends ..

Me: Annyeong I'm [your name] .. *greets weakly*

Donghae: Come On … I’ll Take Your Bags ..

Me: No .. Im Fine .. Lets Go .. *WALKS OUT*

Donghae: That Girl Never Listens .. 

Kangin: Wow .. She’s Tough … I Don’t Think She’s You Type .. Just Give Her To Me..

Donghae: HYUNG!!

Kangin: Kidding … I Just Wanna See How You’ll React ..

Donghae: Lets Follow Them .. She’s Not Used To This Place..

Heechul: Your Dream Girl is As Pretty As Me ..

Yesung: *whispers to himself* In Your Dreams ..
 

 

         
I Walked Out .. I Guess I Wanted That Too .. I Didn't Even Wanna Stay There Any Longer .. While Walking I Didn't Notice Kibum Was Following Me , Trying To Catch Up With Me .. He Was Able To Follow Me And He Grabbed My Hand To Stop Me From Walking .. I Think My Heart Just Skipped A Beat!          

 


Kibum: Hey! Why In A Rush??!

Me: Because .. I Didn’t Know Donghae Will Have Friends Other Than Us… Doesn’t He Know Im Not Used To It Yet?

Kibum: Understand Him .. You Know Him .. Donghae Is Just ..

Me: Donghae is Just .??

Kibum: He Just Wants His Friends To Be All Friends..

Me: Then Why Did You Leave Them There??

Kibum: Because I Cant Let You Go Out Here Alone …

 


I BLUSHED AT WHAT HE SAID … He Cant Let Me Go Alone … OOHH!! I THINK IM MELTING!!! My Heart Is Going CRAZY …. I Didn't Know How To Respond Since All I Could Think Of Is What He Said ... When I Was Able To Go BACK TO MY SENSES I Pulled My Hand From His Since I Saw Donghae Approaching Us ..

 


Donghae: [your name] Why Did You RAN OFF!!!??

Me: Because .. You Didn’t Tell Me ANYTHING! I Thought We Made A Deal And Talked About This ???

Donghae: Let’s Just Go .. I’ll Explain On The Way…

Me: You Don't Have Too .. I Don't Wanna Listen ..

Yesung: Donghae … Your Cousin Brought A Van … Maybe You Guys Should Ride There …

Donghae: Sure .. Thanks

Heechul: Aish! Cant I Ride With You Guys? The Car is WAY TOO CROWDED …

Donghae: I Guess .. Sure Hyung ..

 


          
We Went on the Van …. Im Not MAD At Him .. I Just Hated That He Didn’t Tell Me ANYTHING .. We Arrived At His Home… There Were 4 Bedrooms At That House .. He Has A Female Cousin Named Amber Staying At Their Old House .. He Asked Her To Make Me Stay There Too And She Agreed … Siwon , Heechul , Kangin , Yesung ,Eunhyuk and Eeteuk Stayed At A Bigger Room … Kibum and Donghae Stayed At The Same Room And The Other One is For Donghae’s Grand parents .. Good Thing They Had 4 Rooms .. Donghae Took Me To His Cousin’s Room..          

 

 


Donghae: Rest For A While .. Its Still Early .. I’ll Call You For Lunch .. Then I Wanna Show You Something …

Me: Ok …

Donghae: And I'm Sorry I Didn't Tell You About My Friends .. I Thought Your Ready To Make New Friends ..

 


I Slept For 2 Hours .. I Didn't Say Anything To Donghae When He Tried To Apologize .. Then Hae Woke Me Up To Eat Lunch .. His Friends Were Looking At Me .. It Was Weird … I Felt So Cold With All Those Eyes On Me ... It Weird .. They're Observing me and i know it ... After Eating .. Donghae Took Me Outside
 

 


Me: Where Are You Taking Me?

Donghae: I Know Your Disappointed In me .. But .. They’re My Friends Too And ..

Me: No .. It’s Ok …

Donghae: ..I Wanna Take You Somewhere .. The Others Know This Place But Im Sure You Don’t Yet …

Me: Tell Me Where! I Wanna Know! 

Donghae: Then Come With Me!

Me: Fine Fine! I'm Going With You!

 


Donghae Grabbed My Hand And Dragged Me Somewhere ... On The Way We Were Going Through A Steep , Stoney Pathway That Will Probably Give Everyone A Hard Time ... Donghae Was Holding Me While Walking Through The Stoney Pathway ... He's Holding Me Tight , Worried That I Might Fall ...

 



Donghae: Be Careful …

Me: Where Are We Going Anyways?

Donghae: To A Very Beautiful Sight ..

Me: Hahahh .. That Sounded Funny When You Said It ..

 

 

I Accidentally Slipped Off One Of The Rocks .. Luckily Donghae Was Holding Me And He Caught Me ... I Was Able To Stare At his Eyes .. They We're Beautiful .. They Were Sparkling .. I Dont Know What To Feel .. I'm Having This Feeling Again Where I Dont Know If My HEART Is Beating FAST or SLOW .. He Was Staring Back As Well ..

 

 

Donghae: Are you Ok?! … 

Me: ….

Donghae: [your name]-ah ..

Me: Ohh .. Hmm .. Yeah .. Sorry ...

 



His EYES Caught Me …. I Felt Being FROZEN .. But I Continued Walking Again .. After Going Through The Stoney Pathway … There Was A Beautiful View Of A Waterfall … Around It … Flowers Surround The Whole Place … WOW! THIS PLACE IS TOO COOL TO BE REAL!

 


Me: Donghae .. This is WAY TOO PRETTY …

Donghae: Yeah … *Stares At Me* This is Pretty ..

Me: Why Are You Looking At Me?

Donghae: Because .. I Just … Hmm ..

Me: WHAT??

Donghae: That .. I … Hmm .

Me: What?!! TELL ME NOW ..

Donghae: That Im Just .. Happy .. To See You Enjoy This Place …

Me: Ohh .. Ok … Well .. I Like It Here .. Its Pretty ... Thank You For Bringing Me Here Donghae …. *hugs him*

 

 

I Hugged Him , He Hugged Back .. I Was Happy Since No One Has Ever Showed Me Something This Pretty ..I'm Lucky That I Have Friends Who CARES For Me A Lot ..

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

She Hugged Me .. I Feel Like I'm So Blessed! My heart is Beating so fast ..i hope she doesn't notice ... I'm Nervous .. I Hugged her back .. i wanted to hug her tighter but i cant .. She might notice .. The Truth is i said to Myself One day that i'll bring the Girl I LOVE THE MOST here ... I'll tell her how Pretty this Place is but how prettier she is ... Its Hard to Confess .. I Dont wanna lose our friendship .. Were Just Silent so i breaked the ice ..

 


Donghae: Can You Call Me OPPA From Now On?

Me: No … I Wont Call You Oppa Forever .. But Just This Once … Donghae Oppa .. *says with aegyo voice*
 

 

 
My Heart Was In Joy After She Called Me Oppa .. I Hugged Her Tighter ... All I Can Think Of Is I WANT THIS GIRL TO BE MINE .. I WANT HER TO BE MY ONLY GIRL .. I LOVE HER ... but how can i say that I LOVE HER? I LOVE YOU is such a strong word that could mean many things ... 

 


Me: Donghae ….

Donghae: I Said Call Me Oppa..

Me: I Said JUST ONCE … Can you Let Go Now??? The Others Might Be Looking For Us…. I Wanna Go Back Now .. This Place is Pretty But Maybe Their Worried ..

Donghae: FINE.. Lets Go Back Your Highness!

Me: Dont Tease Me Like That! Appa's Not Even Here!

 


--Your POV--

 

Donghae Let Go Of Our HUG .. Then He Started to Tease Me Again While Were Walking Back To Their House ... We Went Back To Donghae’s Old House …. His FRIENDS and KIBUM Were Outside … I Was Surprised That Kibum Could Stay So long With Other Guys .. Or Maybe he was just waiting for us .. Some of those guys approached Donghae While Kibum Approached Me ..

 


Me: Ki Bum-ah …

Kibum: Hey .. Can you Come With me Inside? Now?

Me: Why?

Kibum: Can you Just Go With Me??

Me: Sure .. Ok..



Ki Bum And I Went Inside … We Went To His Room That He’s Staying In With Donghae .. Donghae And His Friends Were Left Outside ..
 

 


Heechul: How Was The DATE??

Donghae: its Not A DATE …

Eunhyuk: SURE ITS NOT .. *talks sarcastic*

Yesung: [your name] looked so happy … what did you do?

Donghae: NOTHING! I JUST TOOK HER TO THE WATERFALLS SPOT WE GO TO!

Yesung: Sure You Did .. *talks sarcastically*

Kangin: Why Do You Look So HAPPY?

Donghae: Cause She Called Me OPPA For ONCE …

 

 


THE GUYS WHERE SHOUTING!!! But Kibum and I Went Inside So We Didn’t Notice .. Heechul Started Teasing Donghae..  While Being Teased He Also Noticed That Kibum and I Aren't There Anymore ..

 

 

Heechul: Did She Say this "Donghae OPPA! Your So COOL! Gosh Oppa! Do You Like Me Now?? Oh OPPA!" *while acting like a girl flirting with a guy*

Donghae: Aish! HYUNG! *blushing* I'll be right back Hyung ..

 

 

Kibum's Not Comfortable With Those Guys .. Well .. SO Am I .. He Doesnt Wanna Go Out Of The Room Because Of that .. I Cant Leave Him here and Be Alone so I Stayed along .. He's a Man with Few Words but he talked to me ..

 


Kibum: Im Not Comfortable With Those Guys..

Me: I Think They’re NICE .. But I Feel The Same ..

Kibum: Lets Just Stay Here ..

Me: No .. We CANT! I Think We Should Go Out Now .. Donghae Must be Waiting outside ..

Kibum: WAIT!

 


Kibum Pulled My Hand As I Was Walking Out ... Due to his Pull I Fell Down on Him .. ON HIM! My Face was an Inch away from his .. My Heart's beating FASTER and FASTER .. Gosh HELP ME NOW! After A While We Got Back To Our Senses .. He Apologized for pulling me and I Stood up .. Donghae Suddenly Came Inside … He Looked PUZZLED ... Good Thing I Got Up Before Donghae Saw Us Fall .. Well It Was By ACCIDENT … So I Didn’t MEAN IT … But I Dont Know What I'm Feeling .. I Think I 'm Really In Love With Ki Bum .... In Our 1 Week Vacation .. 3 days passed already .. I felt JOY and HAPPINESS .. Donghae Showed me Around But his Friends and I Are still Awkward .. 

 

 

 

Author's Note: PLEASE Feel Free To Comment POSITIVE and NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS ... Don't Be SILENT READERS PLEASE! If You Can I Hope You Would Comment! I Dont Think its GOOD But this is my FIRST FAN FICTION so your comments will definitely help me IMPROVED .. sorry its not GOOD!~Ms.ShaiKyu