Love Talk With Donghae

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~~Alex Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to only see Kyuhyun right in front of me…Hugging me….realllllllyyy close!

I rolled my eyes, “Sheesh Kyu… You can’t keep your hands off of me…” I thought,

I then slowly pulled his arms off of me, and his legs off of my legs, and quietly walked into the bathroom. I put on toothpaste on my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth…

Okay…Now to think…

Just how am I suppose to…Not break Kyuhyun’s heart? I don’t wanna date him…But I don’t wanna hurt him….

Seriously, who can I talk to about this?

Mom? …Nah…I don’t want her to get worried over me dating… I mean, the whole…Hangeng thing hurt her a lot…

Donghae? …Forget it…He’d kill Kyuhyun!

Henry? …No, he’d jump right into it and say, “DATE KYUHYUN ALREADY!”

Uki? ….PERFECT! She’s a girl! She’s smarter, and probably knows much more about dating then I do!

Okay…But there’s one question….

WHERE IS UKI?!

*Looks left* *looks right*

I’m seriously freaking out! She’s not in our room! (Yeah, we share the room, my side is full of DBSK, her side is full of b2st, big bang and Mblaq)

WAIT!! No, I heard that she gets drunk with Big bang….A-and…Didn’t Siwon tell her yesterday to…

Okay…Alex…Calm down…That midget is a freaking genius! She can’t be an alcoholic! I mean…Ha! It kills brain cells! So she probably doesn’t even drink often!

I mean, Uki had a 4.0 GPA! She graduated in UCLA! She’s going to Cambridge!  She can’t be an idiot to just drink that stuff!

I rinsed me mouth, and smirked.

Uki’s probably cooking! Oh yeah! I don’t have to cook!

*Ding dong*

…Who’s that….

I walked out the door, and saw some panda eyed person, wearing a black cap, a black coat that had some furry stuff at the hood, wearing black jeans, and boots….And guess who’s he holding…

Uki Seohae Choi…Asleep on his back…

“Ah…Sorry…This isn’t the Super Junior dorms is it…” he awkwardly laughed,

“Ah, no, I’m Donghae’s brother, this really is the Super Junior dorms” I muttered, he blinked and looked around…

“Ahh…I see…Well, Uki…Kinda…Got drunk”

…Did she uh….Do anything with this…Druggie?

“S-she didn’t do anything wrong!” he exclaimed as if he knew what I was thinking, “S-so….Please don’t think anything bad”

“R-right…But…Who are you?” I asked him, he blinked,

“Uh, I gotta go…” he said, “Here, can you…hold Uki?” he asked

“U-um…” I blinked, as he turned around, showing me Uki’s back,

“If you don’t, I’m gonna drop her”

“What?” I blinked, then he suddenly (faked it but) dropped Uki, “WAA!” I yelled, getting ready to catch her, when she was still on his back. “Evil…” I muttered,

“What was that?” he said with his back facing me, (But I know his lips are in a smirking form!)

“You can come in if you like, I don’t think the members would care” I said,

“No, sorry, but I have schedules today”

“…Okay…Just put Uki on the couch then” I sighed, he turned around, and walked into the dorms—towards the couch.

“ALLLEEEEXXX!!!” Donghae sang (VERY) early in the morning. I cringed as he hugged me, still singing.

In case you haven’t noticed in almost a year. He’s a morning person for some reason T___T”

“Ah, Donghae hyung, hello!” the stranger gave Donghae a 90 degree bow

“Oh! Seungri…” Donghae said (sounding kinda…disappointed), “What are you doing here? Uki’s aslee—why is Uki passed out on the couch?” Donghae asked, pointing to the passed out Uki who was laying face down on the couch.

“Oh, uh…Let say that later…She won’t have a ‘beautiful hangover’” this guy named Seungri said,

“…When are Hangovers ever beautiful?” I muttered under my breath,

“…I can see you’ve never heard of the song…” Seungri smiled, hearing my muttering,

“What song?”

“Donghae hyung, has your brother been living under a rock for the past…year?”

“No, he just doesn’t like listening to hip-hop or anything from YG” Donghae shrugged, “He only listens to SM groups and the wonder girls” Hae shrugged,

“Then…Has he ever heard of Big Bang?”

“Urgh, don’t even talk about it” I muttered, “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!”

“…You know I’m talking about the group and not the theory right?” he asked, obviously looking hurt at what I said

“What? There’s a group?”

Then this Seungri guy looked down, kinda sad, “Just when I thought we were popular…”

“OH no, it’s just that he’s been living in America! So he doesn’t listen to k-pop”

“Oh…Then…Have you heard of ‘wedding dress’?” Seungri asked,

“…No…”

“Ah, S-Seungri, again, he doesn’t listen to kpop!”

“Alright…” he sighed,

“But…Why was Uki with you?” I asked

“Oh, well…I don’t really know, I just came by to visit her, and she just convinced me to let her come over to our dorms…So…Ta-daaa” Seungri sang, I sighed,

“Arra, but just a question” I started, “When did big bang debut? Last year? If it was, then that’s probably why I never heard of you people”

“…We debuted in 2006…”Seungri mumbled

…oops….

“How old are you?” I asked,

“21”

“Ah….So you’re my hyung-nim” I smiled, “Well then, I’m sorry sorry that I’m being rude, would you like me to make you anything to eat since I’m going to have to cook now since Uki’s passed out?”

“…Sure…?”

I walked back into the kitchen, the Donghae followed.

“Hey Donghae” I started, and grabbed a packet of flour,

“Hmm?” he started,

“Do you have any feelings for Uki?”

“WHAT?!” Hae yelled,

“Hush down Hae~ Well, do you?” I asked, spooning the flour in the cup,

“N-n-no, o-of course not!”

“Really? Then how come you sounded disappointed when that…ahjushi guy came? And before he got to say something, you said that Uki wasn’t here?” I asked him,

“Oh…It’s just that…He just finds Uki…attractive, and Uki’s like a little sister to me, and I wouldn’t think of her like that!”

“You wouldn’t think of her like that again right?” I asked, eyeing him,

“W-what?”

“Siwon’s really obvious when he comes to his sister! Not to mention I always wondered where that scar came from…”

“Which one?”

“The one on your ”

“Where’d you see my scar?!” Hae asked, turning his head a little.

“Donghae, when you’re done showering, you walk out with just a towel around your waist! Do you really think that I wouldn’t ever see that scar?! Especially when you get into fights with Eunhyuk?” I laughed, as I started to crack the eggs into a bowl. Oh that terrible memory!

“Ah…That…Well it was a long long LOONNNGG time ago, so I don’t think you would care about that slly scar” Hae shrugged

“Donghae, I’m your little sister! Of course I care! No once breaks my brother’s heart and gets away with it! Your last 5 girlfriends that I’ve met can tell you that perfectly!”

“Well…I was the one that stupidly hurt her…” he sighed,

“What?! The LEE DONGHAE! The innocent fish?! My big brother that I look up too broke someone’s heart?!”

“Yeah…I kinda…Dumped her for someone else…” Donghae pouted, looking really sad when I said “That I look up too”

“…You…what?” I blinked

“I hurt her terribly…and I really regret it…” he sighed

“Donghae, you dumped her for who?” my eyebrow rose, he didn’t look in my eyes, and just looked at the tiled kitchen ground.

“…Jessica…” he muttered

I gave out a deep sigh, “Donghae, Jessica’s a good person… Somewhat… But was breaking Uki’s heart really necessary? How long were you in a relationship with her?”

“With Uki?”

“Yeah”

“Hmm…2 years I believe”

“…Donghae…You were only in a relationship with Jessica for a year…”

“I know, that’s why I regret it…”

“I can’t believe that my brother is one of those guys that I hate the most”

“What?”

“Breaking up your relationship for someone else…That’s happened to me…Uh…Twice already….” I said, and sighed,

“What?! TWICE?!”

“Yeah… Some stupid turd in America, and that Chinese jerk”

“Was that guy from America American?”

“Yeah, but with some asian background, but that’s like…1/8th asian” I shrugged, mixing the batter (pancakes)

“Alex…I’m saying this because I love you. DATE A KOREAN GUY!” Donghae said, placing his hands on my shoulders

“Why?” I cocked my head,

“Come on! American? Chinese? What about language barriers?”

“If I date a Korean, then you’ll verbally abuse him”

“…What?”

“Donghae, you’ve been overprotective whenever I’m with a guy! So why should I date a guy that can fully understand your words?”

“Alex” Donghae tried to cut me off,

“Donghae, I know that you never want me to date, but…I’m going to need to date! I’m a full grown woman! I’m 20 for goodness sake!  I should have the right to date!”

“Alex!” he sighed, “It’s not like I don’t want you to date, but I don’t want you to be heartbroken! I’m your brother! I can’t stand it when I think about you being hurt! And I wasn’t there to protect you! Dad isn’t here anymore to protect you, so I need to take his position!”

“Donghae! I know dad would love to beat the crap out of the guy that hurts me, but he wouldn’t be as overprotective! He knows I wouldn’t go out with a man alone!”

“What about Hangeng? You were with him for a month! ALONE!”

“And I regret it! I wish that would’ve never happened! And I learned from it!”

“Then did you ever sleep with him?!”

“….”

“WHAT?!”

“Donghae, it almost happened, but I stopped it!” I defended myself, and started to grab a pan,

“Alex!” Donghae pouted,

“Besides! I don’t think it’s any of your business about my life!” I sighed, and glared at him

“ALEX!”

“Donghae, don’t worry! I’m still innocent! I still haven’t fully had it!”

“Yeah, so?! How close were you with…that American?”

“Never, I never even kissed him!”

“Geng?!”

“On bed, him being shirtless”

“On top of you?”

“Duh”

“ALEX!”

“Honestly Donghae? I was blind. I was a complete idiot! At that moment, all I could even think about was him! How big my feelings were for him, how much I wanted him to just touch me, how much I just wanted to kiss him!  Donghae, I was an idiot, and I promise you! Until I’m married, I won’t go on a date alone again!” I said, he rolled his eyes. But his eyes were still bugged out.

“Alex! I-I can’t believe you would do this!”

“Donghae, again. I regret it! And I won’t date until I’m ready!”

“Alex, why?!”

“Again, I was in love him! I was crazy about him! All my thoughts were about him! I wanted to be near him, for him to just…Love me! Whenever he touched me, even just a little bit…When our fingertips just touched…My stomach would just do flips…When our lips touched…My body would feel…wonderful… I then wanted more, and more…and more…And then…It just…almost happened…”

“Alex! Why are you even telling me this?! Do you wanna die?!” Donghae asked.

Yes, I don’t wanna deal with Kyuhyun!

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun’s voice rang,

Crap…

“Oh, Kyuhyun” Seungri bowed,

“Hi, anyway, Donghae!” Kyuhyun said, walking into the kitchen and hugged me,

“LET. GO. OF. MY. SISTER.” Donghae glared at him, “We’re still talking!”

“Donghae, let him speak” I sighed, “What is it Kyuhyun?”

“Ah, I was gonna ask him if we could go out on a date” Kyuhyun smiled.

…Oh crap…

“WHAT?!” Donghae and…Seungri yelled.

“HYUNG?! YOU’RE GAY?!” the Panda screamed in surprised,

Okay, ignore the panda~

“What?! When?! Huh?!” Donghae exclaimed,

“No, Donghae, I can explain” I sighed

“EXPLAIN WHAT?!” Hae screamed

“Okay” Kyuhyun smiled, “I’m crazy for your sister” he then hugged me tighter, “So, I was going to ask you if I can go out with her”

“What?! But! Kyuhyun! I h-haven’t decided on that!”

“Donghae, don’t worry, it’s only going to be a month.” I said,

“What?” Hae questioned,

“Alex, can you leave for a second?” Kyuhyun asked,

“…Why?” I questioned,

“Could you?” he pouted, I sighed,

“Arrasso, Donghae, don’t kill him okay?”

“No promises” Hae grumbled I sighed, and walked out to see Seungri trying to wake up Uki.

“Midget, wake up!” Seungri said, poking her sides. I sat down to see this soon to be interesting show.

Okay, I might as well tell you what’s going to happen right? Seungri is probably going to keep on waking Uki up until she wakes up—pissed—and starts going all Kung-Fuu Uki on him like she always does on me when she wakes up. (I still have scars because of her ;O;) And then boom! Whenever big bow’s fanclub finds out that he’s dead, and Choi Siwon’s sister KILLED him! Then there goes Uki’s life! Then when ELFs see that “Prince Choi Siwon” s so depressed about Uki’s death, there’s going to be fanwars!

And we all know how bad fanwars can go O__O”

“Just a little longer Seungri~” Uki cutely pouted,

…Uki can be cute? For the…Three months that I’ve known her, she’s been an uberly violent migit! Now I find out that she can be cute?

“Come on Uki~ The members are worried~ You gotta explain to them what happened”

“I don’t wanna” she pouted again the opened her eyes.

Come on! Come on! Throw him on the ground! Throw him on the ground and make him call Uncle!! Come on Uki! Kill him!!!

She eyes opened wider, and smiled at him…

What?

“CHO KYUHYUN WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!” Donghae yelled, “WEEIII?!”

“What’s going on?” Uki groaned, I sighed, and walked towards them, hiding behind a wall to hear the conversation.

“COME ON! IT’S NOT LIKE WE’RE GOING TO SLEEP TOGETHER IN THAT WAY! I’M JUST SAYING A MOVIE!”

“NO!”

“DONGHAE!”

“What kind of movie?”

“I’m thinking romantic”

“No.”

“Come on! Girls love those kind of movies!” Kyuhyun pouted,

“Does it look like I care?! NO!”

“Then…Horror?”

“Kyuhyun. I know how bad my little sister is at watching those movies! I’m not going to let her hug you for 3 hours!”

“Then Comedy?”

“No”

“Why?!”

“Because! When you come home, I don’t want her to be laughing like an idiot with you! Then you two just happen to make out, then in bed!”

“DONGHAE!”

I sighed, and walked into the conversation, “Hey, then how about a kids movie? I heard Tangled is really cute” I smiled weakly.

“Tangled?”

“It’s a Disney movie! What could go wrong?” I smiled, Donghae blinked a bit…

“Fine…” he muttered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

No letters...Sorry ;O; P.S. To all the people that added Alex as a friend...I told you that I would give you hints on the next chapter on FB :D

Oh! And yeah! I drew Alex!! *picture above* what do ya think? :D