Before I remember

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hit my head against the wall of the SM building. We’re outside, in the freaking cold, and she’s pouting.

Seriously Alex? Really? You really want to do this?! Man, I thought she was gonna audition for SM or something! >///>

“Come On Henry!~~” Alex pouted, pulling my shirt.

“No! There’s no way I’m helping you with that!” I crossed my arms, pouting at her

“Come on~~~” she pouted even more, twisting her body right and left

“Why do you wanna even wanna be one!?” I asked with exaggerated hand motions

“B-Because! K-Kyoko!” she pointed her finger to the sky

“Kyoko?” I tilted my head

“SKIP BEAT! She has to work as a janitor!” she said,

Ohh…That manga/anime?

“…So your basing your life on a fictional manga that probably had no chance of becoming actual reality?!”

“Yeah pretty much” she shrugged, I sighed.

Oh, I didn’t tell you what she wanted me to do did she? Well!She forced me to the company so that I can recommended her for a JANITOR job. YES.JANITOR job. Aish! Why can’t she just be like a normal fanfiction person and AUDITION for SM entertainment rather than go the easy route and work as a minimum wage employee?! …Aish…That smart girl… She probably knows that she won’t make it! (Because trust me…Even though she’s pretty…SM’s a pretty hard company to get into!)

“Come on Henry!” she pouted once more

“Why do you even wanna do this?”

“Because I wanna be with Donghae more often!”

“You already are!”

“B-But I also wanna be with Kyuhyun more often!”

O__O

“What?”

Alex started to blush, “B-Because! Kyuhyun told me that…That…”

“That?”

“W-we’re dating” she smiled even brighter. Awww, my little sister is so cute when she’s smiling!

But really Kyu? You lied to my little sis? You have some explaining to do!

….

Oh well! If this backfires he’s taking the blame!

“Oh, Alex, but you don’t have time for a job! You have a date with Kyuhyun!”

“Huh?”

“Don’t you remember the promise you two made since you two couldn’t spend Christmas together? You know! The one where you promised to have a hot date on Febuary?”

“But..Kyuhyun has work…” Alex pouted, “And it’s not Febuary…”

“Who cares?! A date can happen anytime! Let me call him”  I sighd, and grabbed my phone to call Kyuhyun. She smiled and nodded.

The phone’s ringing…and ringing…

“Hello?” Kyuhyun’s voice rang

“Kyuhyun! I need you here now!”

“Who’s this?”

“It’s Henry! And Hurry!”

“Why? What’s the emergency?”

“Well Alex here is trying to regain her memories, and it seems like someone told her a lie”

“…”

“What are you doing right now?”

“Right now, I’m with Donghae and Uki…”

“Work?”

“No, eating”

“Okay, I’ll take Alex back, and you two better go on a hot date!”

“Eh? Why?”

“Because she trying to do something, and I told her not to if she wanted a date with you!”

“Um…”

“Come on Kyu! I know you care for Alex like crazy! Why do you think I rejected her for?”

“What?”

“NOW HURRY!”

“Aish! Look, I can’t right now!” he said and hung up…

Great…Now I have to try to stop Alex from getting this janitor job at SM T______T

I turned to Alex and saw her blushing.

Aish! She’s probably blushing at the thought of being with Kyuhyun. Great. Thanks Kyu! Now I gave her hopes up for nothing!

“Oppa, what did Kyu say?” she asked me, I coughed,

“Um, he says that I should force you to eat ice cream while he’s working!”

“EH? AWW! Now get me that job!”

“NO!”

“COME ON!”

“Why?! Come on Alex! Do you not know the color of the uniform that they give for SM employees?! Pink. P.I.N.K!”

“JUST LIKE SKIP BEAT!” Alex jumped in happiness

…That skip-beat fan =__=”

“No Alex, let’s go home”

“But! But Henry!”

=__= might as well fight with what I have against this fangirl!

“Let’s go visit Changmin and Yunho!”

Hm…No answ—“We’re off to see dbsk~ The wonderful boyband they are” Alex sang using the tune of the wizard of Oz's "Follow the yellow brink road", while skipping down the sidewalk.

…That fangirl…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Uki POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt kinda awkward with the tension between Donghae and Kyuhyun. The worst part is that we’re at some food stand, and I pray that people aren’t staring at us… I looked over at Siwon and Teukie, hoping that they had a plan to hopefully stop Donghae and Kyuhyun’s tension with each other…

Aish….

“SO! Will you explain to me what you did to my sister last night?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun, I looked at Kyuhyun who simply sighed,

“Look, Alex and I didn’t do…It! So don’t think about it!” Kyuhyun said, eating a rice cake

“Really? But what if I find out that she’s pregnate!” Donghae hugged

“Hyung!” Kyu retorted, obviously choking on the rice cake, “I w-wouldn’t do that to Alex!”

“Really? That’s not what I saw!”

“Really Donghae?” I asked him, cutting in the conversation, “So you’re mad at him for trying to sleep with your sis?”

“But I didn’t!” Kyuhuyun put in,

“Sure~” Hae rolled his eyes

“Will you two shut up?!” Siwon sighed, “Look! I know you two hate each other, but will you two be quiet? I mean, what if people…You know! Stare!”

“Right” Kyuhyun sighed, I looked at Donghae who just kept on eating his rice cake.

Silence…

Complete awkward silence for the next 10 minutes…

I kept staring at Leeteuk, then at Siwon…Then at Kyuhyun, then at Donghae…And guess what Kyuhae was doing?

Glaring.

Well..Mostly Donghae, but he was giving Kyuhyun the “I’m gonna cast a curse on you” aura…

“Donghae…I need to ask you something?” Kyuhyun finally said,

“What?” he coldly replied,

“Let’s go out for a second… Kyu sighed, Donghae sighed

“What is it?”

“Look, let’s go outside, It’s really important.”

I looked at Donghae who agreed, and walked out with Kyuhyun…

What on earth…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright Kyuhyun…Even though you really don’t have to tell Donghae how you feel about Alex…He’ll kill you if he sees you making a move on your sister…

Okay Kyuhyun…Breath… (gosh, I feel like I’m asking Alex’s dad for her hand in marriage or something!) Aishh….

“What do you want?” Donghae asked with his innocent fishy eyes, I gulped,

“Let me go out with Alex” I muttered,

“What?”

“Let me go out with Alex”

“WHAT?”

“LET ME DATE ALEX!” I yelled, Donghae’s eyes widened,

“W-what?” he blinked,

"Donghae... Please..." I said, "I'll get on my knees"

"Why are you asking me this?!"

"Because, you're like a brother to me! I don't wanna hurt you by going out with your sister! So...Please?"

I stared at Donghae, who was just staring blankly at me. I can't tell by his expression...Happy? Mad? Sad? He suddenly sighed, and looked at me. He crossed his tiny asian arms, and gave me a cold stare.

"We'll see" he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have I died and gone to heaven?  I mean, Yunho and I are…HUGGING! I am HAPPY! I LOVE LIFE! NOT TO MENTION THAT YUNHO OPPA SMELLS SOO EFFING GOOD!

I wrapped my arms around, him, kyaa….Lord, I don’t know what I did to deserve this…But Your mercy and love for me is amazing! I love You!!! ^^

“Anyway! I see you being here with Henli~” Yunho whispered in my ear,

“Hmm?” I asked still in my fangirl state,

“You know~ Your favorite Canadian~” he sang (still whispering in my ear)

“And you’re my favorite Singer~”

Well, besides Changmin and the dolphin, but Yunho’s still one of my favorites! ^^

“Well, you know, I’m still your love angel and all~”

O____________O”

D-Did Yunho… me before? (even f he did, I wouldn’t have mind…<3)

“Are you two finished?” Henry poked his head into Yunho and me time! >:(

“Yeah, but you’re so lucky to have her~” Yunho pouted, “She’s so much fun to hug! I mean…” he started to hug me even tighter *faint*

“Yeah, I guess” Henry awkwardly laughed, and grabbed me, I smiled back at Yunho

…Thank you Lord! ^^

“Aish! Donghae, I don’t know why your sister isn’t picking up your phone!” Chanmin (*fangirl gasp*) yelled, “Why should, Oh Hi Henry and guy I don’t know, I care about this?!”

“This is Donghae’s sister” Yunho pointed to me,

Changmin thought I was a guy ;___;

“Oh…Donghae, found her!” Changmin said, walking to me, I took a step back (since I’m scared of fainting infront of Homin!) “Alex, phone from your brother” Changmin smiled. I nodded, and gently took the phone from him.

Kyaaa! Changmin’s phone~ That he puts close to his wonderful head! (I sounds so weird >//<)

“H-Hello?”

“Alex, I need you to go ________ to pick up a girl named Alice Park”

“A-Alice?”

“Yeah, she’s one of your friends from America!”Donghae sang,

“D-deh~”

“Okay, goodbye my little sister who’s too young for love~” Donghae sang, and hung up…

….

O…Kay?

“So~ I’m guessing you have to leave?” Yunho pouted at me >///<

“Y-yeah”

“Daww!” Yunho said, then suddenly grabbed my neck, and hugged me…

Aishh…I love it how Korean guys have abs <3 y feelable abs!

“So, Where did Donghae say to go?” Henry asked,  told him the address, he nodded, “Alright” he clapped once,

“Why are you leaving so soon?” Yunho asked,

“To meet a friend from America” I blinked,

“Awww” he pouted once more, and hugged me, “So aDORKuble!” he pouted, I smiled,

“I’ll see you soon, okay oppa?” I smiled, he pouted and nodded.

Okay! Time to remember something! Kekkekekekeke!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Donghae: ARRASSO! WE HAVE A BUNCH OF FANMAIL! SO WE'RE GONNA TRY TO GET THROUGH THIS ALL!
Everyone: ARAASOO!
dear kyuhyun,
please calm your girl... ALEX! SHE IS TRYING OUT FOR SME! SAVE HER!
with love and kisses,
Donghae: ...When did Kyuhyun start dating again? I mean...Wasn't the last girl you dated Seohyun?
Kyuhyun: She ditched me on WGM...
Donghae: Yoona?
Kyuhyun: NO!
Donghae:...Don't tell me...Al-
Alex: NEXT LETTER!
Dear Kyuhyun,
Tell Henli not to eat on the trains or subways, HAHAHA PABO HENLI. -laughhhhh-
Anddddd, maybe Alex join SME isn't a bad thing. We have Uki, and YOU taking care of her ~ HEHEHE.
Donghae is not reliable, right? -evil grin-
Okay, love you. ~^^

Alex: Why am I not surprised? =__=”
Henry: I can’t help t! I was starving! ;O;
Alex: Henry, you should know better in Asia! It’s not like America, where you can do whatever you want!
Henry: I’m from Canada…
Alex: That’s why you’re the best American! ….Born in Canada!
Henry: Do you have a problem with Canada?
Alex: Nawww, just with your bacon~ Sheesh, silly Canadians trying to pass ham for bacon~
Kyuhyun: So the waiter didn’t do the order wrong?
Alex: Poor girl~ she was crying when you yelled at her because of the whole Canadian bacon mishap *shakes head*
Dear Henry
Stop her!!!

Henry:once she gets onto this whole “Canadian bacon” thing, there’s no stopping her ~__~
Alex: …Shut up >:( Not my fault Canada can’t tell between ham and bacon!