A small *cough* talk

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~

I don’t know why…but… I feel like Kyuhyun’s been lying about something… But…I just can’t point my finger on it… I know it’s strange since we just made out like crazy last night…but I was hoping to remember something if he kissed me!

“So you’re awake?”

I blinked a bit, and then looked up, smiling at Kyuhyun who was gazing back down at me. He leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on me.

“BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

…What the heck was that?

“GAHHH! EUNHYUK I’M SORRY!”/“GAHHH! JESUS! I’M STRAIGHT! DON’T KILL ME!”

…What the…

“CHOI SIWON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING ON ALEX’S BED?!”

“UKI TOLD ME THAT NO ONE WAS SLEEPING THERE!”

“THEN WHY WERE YOU HUGGING ME?!”

“DONGHAE, I DIDN’T KNOW! I SUBCONSCIOUSLY DO THAT AT NIGHT!”

“YEAH RIGHT! ALSO WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!”

“WHAT!?”

“AT THE RESTURANT!”

“OHHH! That’s what I forgot”

“WHAT THE *beep*?!”

“DONGHAE! DOES THAT REPRESENT GOD WHEN YOU CURSE?!”

“SIWON, DOES IT REPRESENT GOD WHEN YOU SLEEP IN A GIRL’S ROOM?!”

“WELL IT DOESN’T REPRESENT GOD WHEN YOU’RE TRYING TO—BWAA!” there was a crash noise, “LEE DONGHAE!”

“CHOI SIWON! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SLEEP WITH BABY AL!”

“SHE’S 20 NOW! HOW IS SHE STILL A BABY?!”

“SHE’S MY LITTLE SISTER! SHE’LL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!”

“WHAT?! DOES THAT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE?!”

“DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?! YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER!”

“YOU SLEPT WITH MINE!”

“WE NEVER DID THAT! THAT’S JUST CREEPY FOR A 22 YEAR OLD GUY TO DO THAT TO A 15 YEAR OLD!”

“HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT WHEN I SAW YOU ALL OVER MY SISTER!”

“THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO!”

“BUT THE BURN IS STILL THERE!”

“WHAT THE HECK SIWON?! WE WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU SLEEPING IN ALEX’S ROOM AND NOW YOU’RE TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO MY PAST RELATIONSHIPS?!”

“WELL AT LEAST I DIDN’T KILL YOU WHEN YOU WERE DATING MY SISTER! BUT HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME CAUSE I NEVER SLEPT WITH YOUR SISTER?!”

“LET’S SEE! DATE OR SLEEP! WHICH ONE SOUNDS DIRTIER!?”

“DON’T MAKE THIS SOUND NASTIER THAN IT SEEMS!”

“WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE *beep*ing *beep* up?!” Uki screamed

“UKI SEOHAE CHOI!” Siwon yelled,

“SHUT THE *beep* UP! I CAN’T SLEEP THANKS TO YOU TWO IDIOTS! AND SIWON CHOI, I DO NOT WANNA HEAR ABOUT WHAT USE TO BE OKAY?!” she shrieked,

Then it got quiet…

“ALEEXX!!” Henry sang in a happy go lucky voice… Then the door opened, Henry’s eyes widened, “What are you two…?”

“N-NOTHING!” I yelped, jumping out of bed,

“WAIT! WHERE THE HECK IS ALEX?!”

“WHY ARE YOU STILL YELLING?!”

Holy crap…

“U-uh, Henry, I’ll explain later!” I said, Henry nodded,

“Hide in the closet” Kyuhyun said, Henry closed the door behind him, I nodded, and walked into the closet.

Then I could hear Kyuhyun’s door open, “CHO KYUHYUN WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY Sisssttarrrr…?” Donghae started, ha, I bet he’s looking around like a lost puppy right now! >:)

“Hyung, what are you talking about?” Kyuhyun replied, with innocence all over his voice,

“I thought I heard Henry yell Alex…”

“What? Alex? I was yelling in English!” Henry laughed

“But why at Kyuhyun?”

“Because he needs to learn English…”

“Why him?”

“Did you not hear him sing puff the magic dragon?”

“Yeah…but that was ss2…”

“Okay! Donghae!” Kyuhyun’s voice boomed, “She’s not in here!”

OKAY! ANYWHO! I’m like sitting in Kyuhyun’s closet…And I’m just looking around in the dark…That’s when I felt something bumpy…No, no, not a dead body…but like…a bra? I bent over and grabbed it…

WHAT THE FFF?! WHY DOES HE HAVE MY BRA?! I-I mean, I remember buying this in 2007 (my *cough* never really grew so it saves money on bras…)

W-Wait…I-If he has this…Does that mean we had s-s-se—I CAN’T EVEN SAY IT!!! >///< S-So Kyuhyun’s seen me…I-In w-ways?! APPA! I’M SO SORRY! I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

“Alright Alex! You can come out now!” Kyuhyun said, as he opened the door, I turned around and looked at him with an almost horrified face…

I mean, yeah, I almost had with Hangeng last time, but this is different! I barely remember this guy, and here I am finding out I lost my innocents to him?! At least with Geng I knew who he was! (Plus I acted like a ghetto back then)

“Alex, are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked, I gulped, and hesitatidly nodded. “Alex, what’s wrong?” he asked me, I looked down….Gahh, I don’t remember anything! WHY?! STUPID ANMESIA!

“K-Kyuhyunh-havew-weeverh-hads-s-s-s-s-before?” I stuttered,

“What?” he asked, sounding confused,

“Haveyoueverlaidme?”

“Huh?”

“KYUHYUN!” I yelled in frustration, “H-Have you ever LAID me in bed?!”

“He…did…WHAT?!”

….It’s Donghae isn’t it?

I turned around.

Yup….

Donghae walked in, and punched Kyuhyun’s face, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE SISTER?!”

“HYUNG! I didn’t do anything!”

“THEN WHY IS SHE ASKING YOU THAT!”

“SHE HAS ANMESIA!”

“THEN WHY IS SHE IN YOUR ROOM?! YOU LIAR!”

“Oppa!” I said, trying to stop Donghae from strangling Kyuhyun, “Let go of him!”

“WHY SHOULD I?! WHY SHOULD I KILL THIS GUY WHO SLEPT WITH YOU?!”

“SHOULDN’T IT BE MY CHOICE WHO I HAVE WITH?!” I yelled

…Then it went silent for a while…

“W-What did you say?”

“I said, it’s MY choice who I sleep with!”

Shesh, it’s like they’re saying that they’ve never heard the word before!

~~~~~~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~~~

Did Alex just say…?

I mean, I’ve heard the word before, but I’ve never really expected it to come out of her mouth! She’s usually so innocent! A-and…INNOCENT!

“What the heck?! You’re acting as if you’ve never heard of the word!” Alex exclaimed,

That’s because we usually don’t hear it out of your mouth!

“A-Alex” Donghae stuttered, Alex rolled her eyes, and helped Kyuhyun up,

“Look, I know you’re probably gonna have a hard time believing this, but I AM 20 YEARS OLD! LET me do what I want!”

“Alex! Do you know what’ll happen when you do it?! A child! How are you gonna take care of it?!”

“Don’t worry, I bet Kyuhyun has a few things in his drawers”

…When did she learn all this?! O___O”

“A-Alex!” Kyuhyun whispered, and elbowed her rib,

“Alex, what did you two last night?!” Donghae muttered, and I could even feel his death glare from behind him Q__Q

“Who knows” she smirked, and hugged him closer, “We probably did it last night, while you were out on your scheduale”

“ALEX!” Donghae yelled,

She smirked, and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

Um…I think this is the really really old Alex when she use to love bugging Hae about love and all that!

“Donghae, they didn’t do that” I cut in, “I was here all night, and I didn’t hear any ” I sighed, I looked at Donghae’s fists…Still clenched…

“Oppa, let’s play around tonight” Alex whispered, loud enough for us to hear, in Kyuhyun’s ear,

“ALEX!” I scolded, she flinched as she turned to look at me, I sighed, “Alex, don’t do this to your brother! He’s suffering enough!” I said, she bit her lip, looking a little scared, and hurt…

“Alex Lee, did you sleep with him last night?”

“In a way” she shrugged, 

“We only slept on the bed! Literally! Our clothes are still intact!” Kyuhyun defended, I gave a small sigh.

Kyuhyun. This is probably one of the reasons why she won’t date you! You’re not willing to tell her brother that you love her! I mean, sure, it’s one thing about and all, but thinking about it…Kyuhyun never really...Is open about his feelings for Alex….He’s just…To shy? (Hard to believe isn’t it?! I mean, EVIL maknae!) But….Honestly, as much as I want these two idiots to be together…Kyuhyun better get his act up!

“Kyuhyun, Donghae!” We all turned around and saw their manager standing there, “Get in the van! NOW!” he sighed, Donghae glared at Kyuhyun, but Hae walked away first. I grabbed hold of Kyuhyun’s shoulder,

“Be safe” I whispered, and patted his back as he walked off. I looked back at Alex, and smiled to her.

“Alex, do you want some Henry, Alex time?” I asked her, she looked up,

“What?”

“WELL! Being your best friend here in Korea, I bet I can help you regain some memories!” I smiled, she blinked,

“Really? Sure!”

“Good! Now let me find a panda suit!”

“…What?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Dear Alex, This is your consciousness talking to you.
You need to stop living in the past; you need to forget Hankyung AND Henry. Admit it, they left you before and they can leave you again in the long run. GO FOR KYUHYUN (: I KWOW HE WILL STAY. FOREVER.

Donghae: Oh, he won't live any longer! >:)

(sorry! This is y, but i'm in a rush ;O;)

Hi guys! miss me? ;) anyways! Sorry i haven't updated! author's block >//< But I had the most awsomest week EVER!! I mean, I got to go shopping with my mommy! And I got these 6 inch heels! So I was 6'3 at church today when I wore them!! xD and I was in PAIINNNEEE that day! But oh well! I bought a stuff animal! (I collect them! xD) There's not much to say, but I wanted to asked you this.

Can you please subscribe to my cousin's youtube channel? But don't tell her that you found her channel because of "sujudork's fanfic" tell her, "Hey! You better put up covers since your cousin worked hard to give you so many subs!"  lol! x3 she's the one that put me into super junior! <3 Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/nucatudu#p/a/f/2/2wpEvu4pKas

Oh, and here's a little note from Henry,

"Hey guys! It's me! Henli! Anyways, i'm back in the story! It's been a long time hasn't it?! ^^ but you can't blame me! Donghae knocked me out with a club and when I woke up I was in china on a rice farm! Do you guys miss me?"