Is this really Alex?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

 “You stupid liar” she glared at me, pushing me away

“Eh?” I said, blinking blankly

“You really don’t think I don’t know? I asked Siwon about that earlier! And he said that I didn’t have one!” she said, shooting death glares at me

“What?” I asked her again

“Look, he said that I don’t have one. So don’t lie” she huffed, crossing her arms

“We’ve been keeping us together for a month” I lied once more

“If you really were my boyfriend, then you would’ve told the members about it” she sighed,

“Alex” I said, dang…I wish I didn’t lie….

“Look, I’m gonna go to sleep! Go good night!” she sighed, and walked away.

I sighed…Just what did I do?

~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~

“Morning” I yawned while walking into the living room,

“Morning” came my half hearted reply. I sat at the table, and nearly wanted to die at the sight of Alex being all flirty like…And, is Siwon looking at her accepting all of this? He’s smiling (And meaning it!)

AISH! I hate this! Was Alex a huge flirt back then or what?! She’s like…hitting on Siwon! And it’s bugging me! (SHE SHOULD BE HITTING ON ME! NOT SHIWON!)

~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My chin was resting upon my fist, smiling at Siwon. He’s so cute! How come I didn’t snatch him up earlier?

He was sitting right next to me at the breakfast…And…How can a guy look so good with just a t-shirt and long sleeping pants? IN THE MORNING!!! Our legs touched, but we didn’t move our legs. Instead, we just…Kept it like that…

“ALEX!” that chubby cheeked guy yelled, and clapped his hands in front of my eyes, I blinked a few time,

“Yes chubby cheeks?”

He looked at me, “It’s been awhile since you’ve called me that” he smirked, “ANYWHO! I called your name 15 times!” he pouted,

“You should really listen more Alex” Leeteuk said, drinking his coffee (That was full of sugar and cream)

“Sorry oppa” she sighed,

~~~~~~~~~Leeteuk POV~~~~~~~~~

Oh…No…Did she just say “Oppa?”

“Oppa? Don’t you mean hyung?” Eunhyuk laughed lightly,

“No…I meant Oppa…Why?”she blinked,

OMO! Is she deciding to tell the members now?!

“Alex,” Kyuhyun quietly said, and put his index finger over his lips. She looked at him, and remained silent.

What on earth?

 “L-Let’s go! T-time for scheduales!” Siwon said, my eyes widened,

“HOLY JEEE” I started, Siwon glared at me, “GEEE GEEE GEE BABY BABY” I said, he smirked,

“Thank you hyung~” Siwon sang, “Now let’s go!”

~~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

And they all just left…Hm, must be a hard life living as a celebrity… I mean…scheduales everyday? Psh, I can’t even get up at 9 everyday!

“Ah?! You’re here already?!” Uki’s voice sang, I turned around, and saw her running to the door with her phone in one hand.

She opened the door, and in walked a Chinese man. With a short haircut, and y tan skin…

But…Why does he look so familiar?

Why is my heart beating so fast?

He walked into the room, and once he saw me, his eyes widened.

“A-Alex…Y-you’re still living here?” he stuttered, I paused for a moment, and slowly walked up to him. He closed his eyes tightly, as if expecting to be slapped.

Why do I wanna hug him?

“Who…Are you?” I said in almost a whisper, he opened his eyes, and looked at me strangely,

“What?” he asked me,

“I asked, who are you?” I said, staring at his face, he blinked,

“Alex…”

“Geng” Uki said, and pulled him away from me,

I blinked, what the…

Uki and “Geng” were talking about something…but something’s bugging me…Why do I feel so attracted to him? I mean…He’s like…Soooooo Fiinneee~

I went into my room, and changed into short shorts. No, not the ones that showed your (I don’t have any of those!). I walked out of my room and saw Uki staring right up at me

“Alex-shii~”  she smiled

“Yes Uki-shii?” I asked, looking down at her (Aish, she’s so short!)

“I heard that there’s gonna be a club nearby, do you wanna go?” she smiled brightly, I blinked, “Well, of course, I know you probably don’t want to—”

“What are you talking about? OF COURSE I WANNA GO!”

~~~~~~~~~~~Uki POV~~~~~~~~~~

…Did she say…Yes to a club? Usually, I have to pull her and drag her or club her and bag her to just take her to a bar! Wow! And how old did Kyuhyun say she was acting? Like a 15 year old? MAN! She must’ve been a bad girl back then! I mean…The Alex that I’ve been living with is soo innocent!

“Uki-unnie” she said, waving her hands, I snapped out of my thoughts,

“Y-yea?”

WAIT! DID SHE JUST CALL ME “Unnie”?! ISN’T SHE OLDER THEN ME!? I mean, yeah, she looked like a stinking 15 year old because of her young looking skin, but… I MEAN, SHE COULDN’VE KNOWN BY THE HEIGHT DIFFRENCE THAT I WAS THE YOUNGER ONE! (I still have a chance of growing if I cut down on the coffee!)

“Do you know anything about Geng?” she innocently asked me, I blinked,

“Yeah, what about him?” I questioned her,

“I-it’s just that…” she blushed

…Didn’t she make out with my brother yesterday? So she’s hitting up on Geng now? DAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!! She must’ve been a player back then!!! (Couldn’t blame her, she has pretty long legs~ And according to Siwon…Guys like the legs…)

“D-does he have a girlfriend?” Alex finally blurted out, my eyes widened,

“Alex LEE! You just made out with MY brother just yesterday and yet your trying to hit up Geng?! What are you?! A player? You were flirting with MY brother this morning! Oh and you were soo obvious about it too! I saw you holding hands and playing footsie with him! And I could also see how you two were making out in the bathroom this morning!”

“Ukiii” Alex pouted cutely, “It’s just called being flirty, and Siwon looked like he needed someone to flirt with him since all of the schedules and what not”

“What? So you did it just to help him?”

“Well…It was pretty good for me too, have you seen your brother?” she asked, I clenched my fists.

Okay Uki. Alex isn’t usually like this! She’s just being a for some stupid reason! URGH! I WANT THE INNOCENT ALEX BACK!

“Uki! I’m done!” Hangeng said with a plate of rice,

“Ooh~ And he knows how to cook”I heard Alex quietly sing, I glared at her.

Alex Lee…If you DARE hurt my brother. I don’t care what state you’re in. I will KILL YOU.

THIS. IS. PISSING. ME. OFF.

“Hangeng oppa~” Alex said, while scooting over to Hangeng. He smiled at her, loving all of this. Oh, and they thought that I couldn’t see. But I could tell that he was rubbing her leg! URGH! WHY IS SHE WEARING SHORTS IN JANUARY?!

“I’m going to go to the bathroom” I said, TO VOMIT OUT ALL THIS LOVE *beep*!

I sat against the bathroom door, and glared at the crap in front of me. What the heck?! EVEN THOUGH SHE HATED ME, I WANT THE ORIGINAL ALEX BACK! I mean, seriously! She was soo innocent! TOO innocent!

“H-Hangeng” I heard a whimper,

Aish, What’s Hangeng doing now? ~__~

You know what? What if Siwon finds out?! I know him, once he starts flirting with a girl, he’s serious! That means…Oh shoot! Don’t tell me…He’s been having feelings for Alex! OH NO! This can’t be! AISH! MORE love drama! ~___~

I mean, Yunho thinks that Alex likes Henry. BUT! Henry thinks that Alex likes Kyuhyun! And I can tell that Kyuhyun likes Alex, but Alex doesn’t like him right now! Plus she’s flirting with MY brother!

Aigo! Life can by annoying! ~___~

I opened the door, and found such a terrible sight…I looked behind a wall and saw those two making out…WTF?! Is she this fast?!

Oh wait…My senses are tingling…Did Geng have a fling with her? ‘Cause knowing him, I know he wouldn’t make out with a girl at first! He would flirt with them if he really liked them for a while, then when they started dating, he would make-out with them!

I closed the door of the bathroom loudly, so that they would have enough sense to stop! I walked out, and looked at Alex…Damn, Hangeng’s fast! There’s already love bites on her neck!

Alex fixed her hair…Come to think about it…Where are her glasses? She looks so weird without them….Like…urgh….(not to sound gay, but) Hotter…

“I’m gonna go” Hangeng said, Alex smiled,

“I’ll walk you to the door” she said, and walked with him. I rolled my eyes, and looked at those two.

When those two were at the door, Hangeng hugged her, and kissed her lips. He hugged her tightly, his hands in the back of her short’s pockets.

Also, since I know that Alex usually doesn’t put on a um…Bra until it’s like…Well…Until she has to go somewhere…He’s probably feeling a little something on his chest!

URGH! Was Alex a flirt back then or what?!

…I think Alex must have a soft or something since he’s having so much fan with it (Haha, of course I know! It looks so soft pwahaha I couldn’t help but hit it until she gets mad and threatens to kill me with a fork!)

I walked into my room, and looked at my watch. Wow…Already 6?

I went into my closet and grabbed a black mini dress.

I hope the members find out about her amnesia faster then Kyuhyun telling them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! First of all! I'M SOOO SOO SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! But i've been busy! Plus, I've been trying to do this writing contest! (wish me luck!) and i'm doing it on Kyury!! :D It's at SJ-world.net and i wanna win that kyochon calendar!! >:O so yeah! And, um...Please pray for Japan! If you haven't heard, they had an 8.8 earthquake today (or yesterday...) and floods, and fires...So let's keep them in our prayers! And also, in Oklahoma, there were a bunch of wildfires due to the weather! And many believe that it's cause because someone threw a cigar from a vehical....PLEASE. Think of others before doing that! That has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard! A HUGE wildfire starting because of ONE person! AISH! that person better be lucky that no one's caught him yet! 

So yeah, please pray for Japan. I have a hard time believeing that there are IDIOTS who say "Japan deserves it for bombing pearl harbor"! I mean...Seriously? We bombed them back (because if we didn't, Japan and america would lose more citizens!) so please! Pray especially for Japan! And kill people for putting how justin beiber at such a serious video (like an eyewitness) and ect. I mean...This stuff is serious! And yet people talk about that teen celebirty? WTF? That's really inhuman! ...Especially when they could be next...

Edit:Sorry! forgot the character replies!!