Holy...Siwon...Oh my...Abs....

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

 “So Kyuhyun,” Alex started, while holding my hand (>///<) in the elevator, “How was my life in the SJ dorms again? Was it fun?”

“Y-yeah…I guess…” I mumbled, holding her one duffel bag tighter,

“Am I close to anyone?”

“Um...Me, Siwon, Henry and probably Leeteuk” I replied, walking out of the elevator, pulling her hand.

“Ohh…”

“But…In order for you to regain your memory…Don’t tell the members anything about the car accident and whatnot okay?”

“…Alright?”

I opened the dorm’s door, and saw a few member’s head turn.

Okay, before anything happens, I wanna say that Alex is wearing a plaid long sleeve shirt, and jeans, so she looks like a guy(ish)

 “ALEX! YOU’RE BACK!” Henry ran up and hugged her, her eyes widened, as if wondering,

“WTF?! WHY THE HECK IS THIS CHUBBY MANLI MOCHI THING HUGGING ME?!

“Alex, what happened to your leg?” Leeteuk asked her, she blinked,

“Uh, she fell while ice skating” I lied,

“Alright” Heechul said, staring at the blue cast

“Glad to have you back, now you can cook” Ryeowook said, handing her a spatula,

“A-arrasso” she said holding the spatula, Ryeowook looked at her,

“Aren’t you going to…Fight me?” he asked, she stared at him,

“Why would I?” she asked, and walked into the kitchen, I took a peek at everyone’s expressions. They were REALLY surprised!

“A-Alex, are you okay? Aren’t you going to fight Wookie?” Siwon stuttered, walking up to Alex,

“No, why?” Alex shrugged, Siwon blinked, and hugged her from behind, and kissed her cheek. She started to blush, “W-what’d you do that for?”

Siwon blinked, and stared at her, and kissed her forehead. Making her blush even more.

“CHOI SIWON! ARE YOU TURNING GAY FOR ALEX?!” Eunhyuk scolded him, Siwon looked at Eunhyuk, and hugged Alex’s waist.

“So what if I am?” Siwon joked, and kissed Alex’s temple, making her blush even more, I walked up, and pulled Alex into my arm.

“No hyung, she’s miinnneeee” I pouted cutely, Alex hid her head in my chest

“Kyu” she said, and looked at me like agnes with those huge eyes from despicable me….

*insert Kyuhyun mentally fainting*`

“Okay, what the heck is going—ALEEEEXXXXX!!!!” Yunho yelled (WTF? When did he get here?!) and ran up to take Alex out of my arms, “I miss you sooo much!” he sang, swinging Alex left to right, “AISH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG?!”

“Oppa, it huurrrttss” she blushed at the sight of Yunho

“Aish! Yunho, what’s going on here?” Changmin yelled, walking out of Donghae’s room, and saw Yunho spinning Alex around. When he stopped, Alex looked at Changmin, Changmin blinked while looking at her eyes.

And guess what that fangirl did?

FAINT. THAT’S WHAT! =___=”

“ALEXXX!!” Yunho started to shake her, “Are you okayyyyy???”

Siwon grabbed her unconscience body, “I’ll take him to his room” he said,

~~~~~~~Siwon POV~~~~~~~~~

I picked her up, and walked to her room, and just threw her on the bed.

AISH! What’s with Alex right now?! Usually when I would hug her like that she would go “NYAAAA!!!” and push me away and start kicking me in places!But this time she actually let me do that to her? AND kiss her?! This isn’t Alex… Plus, isn’t she Yunho’s fangirl?

Wait. This doesn’t make any sense! Why didn’t she like, try to Yunho when he hugged her?! Unless. GASP! IS THIS A DRAMA WHERE THE MAIN GIRL LOST HER MEMORY AND CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING SO THAT A HOT GUY (like myself *wiggles shibrows*) CAN MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE?!

Haha, yeah right xD

It was approzimatly 15 minutes that I was on her bed, lying next to her, waiting for her to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes, and screamed in my ear,

HOLY MOLEY! WHAT THE FISH?! WHY IS THERE A HOT KOREAN GUY IN MY BED?!” she yelled,

Haha, she’s lucky that the other members had scheduales ^^” Now, let’s see if this is really Alex…

“Alex, if S and J wasn’t in the English alphabet, how many letters would the alphabet have?”

“…24?”

“You’re not Alex are you?” I asked her, her eyes widened, as she got up off of bed,

“I-I am!”

“Then tell me what happened?”

She blinked, “Kyuhyun oppa told me not to tell anyone”

“Don’t worry, it’s me! Siwon! What could go wrong?”

When did she call Kyuhyun “Oppa”? O__O”

“I am Alex…But…A car accident happened, and…I dunno, everyone says that I lost my memory”

This is a lie. Ha! She’s so bad at lying!

“Seriously Alex? You expect me to do that?”

“…Fine, you caught me” she pouted, I smirked,

“Aish, but seriously, why are you acting so weird?”

“I dunno, I haven’t been feeling well” she sighed, “Plus, I’ve made a new years resolution to be nicer to you guys” she smiled, I laughed,

“Pwaha, That would make sense since you didn’t kick me in the groin when I hugged you”

“…I kick you?”

“PSH! YEAH! ALL THE TIME YO! I’m surprised that I don’t have an infection in unnamable places yet!” I laughed

~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~

I kept on staring at him with a “WTF” face. He says I kick him so many times that he’s surprised that he doesn’t have an infection yet! WTF?! WHY IS HE LAUGHING?!

But hooOOOTTTTT Nelly! He’s FAAAIIIINNNEEEEEEE!! Like, smoken hot!

But…Kyuhyun told me he was like what? 25?

It’s all good, I’m just 20 right? So I’m grown up! (But I’m pissed that I’m so freaking flat! I hate having a small chest! I should’ve drank more milk…)

“Alex~” he sang, I snapped out of my thoughts,

“Yes?”

“Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah” I said, and pinched my forehead, “My head just hurts…”

“Really?” he asked, and placed the back of his hand on my forehead. I blushed a little bit. His hot face…Right in front of mine…

Please kiss me! Come on! You’re in a room, alone with a girl! No one’s home! Come on! Do something!

“You seem a bit hot”

Well maybe it’s because there’s a good looking guy with abs right in front of me

“Ah, Siwon, don’t you have a schedual today?” I innocently asked him, staring at him with my green eyes.

AISH! Why can’t I have brown eyes like normal Asians?!

“Oh, well, Alright, but it’s not for another hour” he shrugged, and walked off….

Seriously? He can’t tell when a girl’s trying to flirt with him? I mean…Small talk. Does it ever work?

“I’m gonna take a shower” he said

*insert nosebleed*

“Alright” I stuttered, and walked towards the huge TV.

Let’s see…Anime…Anime…Oh?

“O-Oppa…I-I can’t”

Click

“Brand new song *something in Korean* one more round! Dance dance dance till we run this town! Oppa oppa oppa I’ll be do-”

Click

…Secret Garden? WTF? They made that boring book into a movie now? PSH! FORGET THIS!

Click!

…Dream high? …Is this like a drug or something?

Click!

Running man? AISH! What's with excersizing shows?!

Click!

King of Baking, Kim Tak Guu

...WTF?! Korea has a baking channel?! What happened to the dramas that Korea was so proud of!! ;w;

Click!

"And know your style, I hoot hoot hoot"

Click!

AH! DONGHAE’S ON TV!

Okay…Now he’s not…Now this girl with a perm is talking….Now a girl with short hair…Then this hot guy that’s a foot taller than Donghae…

~

Okay, well, apparently, it’s a drama called, “It’s okay daddy’s girl” …but…why is this all so familiar?

“I see you’re watching Donghae’s drama again” Siwon’s voice rang,

“Yeah, it’s really good” I smiled, without taking my eyes off of the tv,

"So? What's been happening so far? I've been too busy to watch"

Crap! Come on Alex! Think of something! 

I heard a soda can opening.

"Siwon! You gotta watch it to find out!"

Hehe, PERFECT lie!

"AISH! Arrasso~ But is it good?"

"Hmm...Donghae doesn't get a lot of screentime" I said, (hoping that it's the truth!)

Then heard footsteps. Siwon got infront of my eyes, watching the drama…and holy smoken…

Siwon…Please me…

Is he like…an angel or something? Smooth body…Abs….Let’s see…1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8… AN EIGHT PACK! HOLY MOLEH!!

Okay, might I explain? HE ONLY HAS A TOWEL AROUND HIS WAIST!! WHAT THE EFF?! Doesn’t he know how to act around a girl?! O-or…Does he…GAH! NOO! HORMONES! STAY DOWN!! But daannnggg!! He got a nice >//<

“Alex, are you okay?” the hot guy asked, I gulped,

“Y-yeah”

“Then why is your nose bleeding?”

“EH?” I jumped, and touched my upper lip. SHOOOOOOOOOTTT! Bleeding!!!

He bent down, and grabbed tissues, and started to wipe off the blood…But I think more was coming out since his towel looked like it was coming off…A-and his was touching my leg >//<

Come on towel…come down a little….

“Alex, are you okay?”

“Y-y-yeaaaahhh, i-iiaammm fffaaaiiiinnnneee” I said, mesmerized by his freaking hot abs,

“Alleeex?” he asked, leaning closer, I gulped…

“Oppa, am I dating someone?” I asked him. He stared at me,

“Not that I know of” he smiled

Damn it! Just kiss me!

Okay…Mom and dad use to say that I could lure anyone with my eyes and face alone…So…Maybe…

“Siwon oppa” I said, staring at him with my eyes, he blinked,

“When did you start calling me o-” he started, but then caught gaze with my eyes, “Ppa” he finished silently, still staring into my eyes. I smiled and gently placed my lips on his.

~~~~~~~Siwon POV~~~~~~~~~

She’s kissing me? WTF?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE VIOLENT ALEX?! I stared at her face (she’s still on me)

Is this really Alex?! DOESN’T SHE KNOW THAT I’M ONLY WEARING A FREAKING TOWEL?! (Well, I’m like wearing boxers underneath, but I usually do this to make Alex mad and yell at me going “PUT SOME FREAKING CLOTHES ON!”)

But maaaaaannn~ She knows how to kiss someone~ She’s pretty good at it (And I thought she was innocent pwahaha)

She slowly let go, and looked at me with those eyes of hers…

I hugged her waist, and kissed her passionately. And she was enjoying it…, she hugged my nape, and our mouths…just…You know!

“Siwon” she whimpered, when I started kissing her neck,

“What the…” we both heard. I looked up.

….Who the heck is this guy?

 “Alex Lee, you’ve changed this much?” the Korean(?) guy asked,

“Who are you?” I asked, he walked into the dorms, and pushed me off of her,

“WHAT THE HELL ALEX?! WE BROKE UP, I KNOW, BUT REALLY?! YOU WOULDN’T EVEN KISS ME!” the guy yelled, I blinked, and got up,

“Get out” I rudely told him, he glared at me,

“What are you doing to her?! Are you trying to sleep with her or something?! DON’T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT DOING THAT! SHE’S TO INNOCENT FOR THAT! DON’T YOU DARE HURT HER!” he screamed at me,

“And who do you think you are to tell me who can or can’t take away my innocence form me?!” she asked him, his eyes widened, “Who the heck are you anyways?!”

“Look, Alex, I know you hate me but”

“Get out” I said, and pulled him out,

“NO! DON’T YOU DARE HURT ALEX!” the Korean guy yelled, I pushed him out, and locked the door.

I turned around at Alex, to see her right (and I mean RAAIIIGGGHHHTTTT) behind my back,

“Alex, who was that guy?”

“I don’t know” she simply replied, and got on her toes to kiss me, my eyes widened,

“What the…” we both heard, before letting go and seeing a heartbroken Kyuhyun…With…UKI?!

WHAT THE EFF?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I JUST WANT TO SAY FIRST AND FOREMOST I DO NOT HAVE A GOOD IDEA HOW I FOUND THAT SMOKIN HOT PHOTO OF SIWON ALMOST ! I FOUND IT ON FACEBOOK SO DON'T GO SAYING I TOOK THE PICTURE! (Cause I probably couldn't since I would faint at the sight of an almost Siwon *nosebleed* So yeahh....EUNJOY!!!