Am I In Love Because Of Fame?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

“GYACHU!” Kyuhyun sneezed right when I said those 3 magical words.

I was staring at him, utterly shocked. What? So after almost a year living here, my confession to him gets cut off by a sneeze? WHY GOD?! WHY ARE YOU SO UNFAIR TO ME?! Wait, you know what? This could be a sign from God or something! God’s probably going, “Oh no Alex! You’re too young to date!” or…Wait…Now that I think about it, I’ve dated a celebrity before, and the ending wasn’t so…It wasn’t a “Happily ever after” kind of ending, it was more of a, “YOU SCUMBAG! THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME TRUST GUYS LESS!” kind of ending.

Kyuhyun scratched his nose, “What’d you say again?”

I blinked for a bit, breaking my chain of thought. “We should eat! I mean, the food’s getting cold!” I awkwardly laughed, walking to the table.

He stared at me, bending towards me. “No, you said something else.”

“Let’s just eat!” I said, changing the subject.

His face turned into an adorable puppy pout. “Alex!”

I smiled at him, hugging him, “I said that you’re an amazing guy friend that any girl would want!” I lied.

I mean, yeah, he was an amazing friend that any girl would love! I mean, he had a healthy body, amazing voice, sweetest heart, and that tiny bit of a erted mind—but hey! He’s a man! All guys have erted minds, right? Cause I’m sure the reason why most of Super Junior watches racecars is because of the hot girls on those shows. Like that Hwang Mi Hee chick, she’s hot, and I swear Eunhyuk has 2,000 pictures of her in his computer!

Wait, I’m getting off topic!

“Still a friend?” he asked, his voice filled with disappointment.

Staring at him, I forced another smile. I pinched his cheeks, “Do you want me to hate you then?” I asked, pulling him towards me so that we could be eye to eye.

He sighed, grabbing my hand. “Your hands are really cold” he smiled before pulling me in for a deep, almost rough kiss. Aish…This guy….This is too good to be fate… I felt my knees going weak, he put one hand around my waist. He pulled away from me, letting go of my hand he put his hands on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me while I probably looked more than flustered. I felt as if we were having a staring contest while I was holding my breath. “Aish, it was a really bad idea to have you walk around Seoul in winter wasn’t it?” he asked.

I puffed out my cheeks, “You’re lucky you’re cute, or else I would’ve killed you by now.” I muttered. He placed both hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“Che.” Was the only thing he said. “Whatever you say Miss. Lee,” he smirked.

“You sure love skin ship don’t you?”

“Only when it’s just you and me around.”

“PSH” I laughed, he hugged me even tighter.

 We both walked to the table, he pulled out a seat for me, when I sat down, he pushed me in.

“Oh! That’s right!” I clapped, getting my shoulder bag to hand him his gift. “Happy Valentines day Kyu! I know I should’ve made you walk around Seoul, but since I’m nice, I totally didn’t!” Smiling, he took the egg sushi from me, staring at it. I handed him his phone charm, “We’ll be like Eunhae! But like…Without the Eun, it’ll be KyuHae?”u don’

“So…I’ll be dating your brother?”

“Ani! My middle name’s Seohae remember?”

“Then wouldn’t it be KyuSeo?”

“Isn’t that like…your couple name with Seohyun?” I pouted, “So you like Seohyun more?”

“What? No! Are you kidding me?”

“You already do have a solo with her…”

“That’s cause SM wanted us too!”

“Not to mention she’s already married to Yonghwa sunbae-nim! I can’t believe you would make a wife cheat on her husband without her knowing!”

“IT’S SM!”

“But with a married woman?! How could you Kyu?!”

“Alex!!” he pouted, “It’s not like that!”

“Psh! I bet it is!”

He started to pout at me again, “Alex~”

I ate my food while staring at the pouting Kyuhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun sat next to me while we watched some show on television . I wasn't too sure what was playing, though. "Alex," Kyuhyun called, giving me a worried glance.

I turned my head to look at him, and I froze. I looked at him, and it felt as though it were the first time I saw him; I took in every detail of his face: oval shaped face, sharp jaw, kissable lips, an almost pointed nose, and beautiful, piercing black eyes. He was perfect.

"Alex?"

"…Yeah?"

He pressed the back of his hand against my forehead. "Are you okay? You seem a little warm."

Pushing his hand away from me, I replied, "I'm fine, Kyuhyun. Don't worry about it."

"Are you su—" his phone went off, interrupting him.

"You better pick it up, Kyu," I spoke.

I didn't want to talk to him. At least not right now. I don't think I wanted to, at least, because I was confused. Too confused.

Trying not to think about it, I listened to Kyuhyun's baritone voice, and it sent Goosebumps across my skin. I attempted to listen to the conversation, but I couldn't process the words. It just seemed like a bunch of mixed up, rambled words to me. Then, he hung up and sighed. "What's wrong, Kyuhyun?"

"Hongki called," Kyuhyun answered, giving me a small, tired smile. "Heechul is drunk, so Hongki wants us to pick him up before he does something stupid."

I forced a smile and nodded my head. "Then let's go get him."

Kyuhyun's leaned forward and kissed my forehead. When he pulled away, he gave me a tiny grin and said, "I’ll go alone, I don’t want Heechul to be hitting on you.”

I walked him to the door, but my jaw dropped once  I opened the door because I saw, possibly, one of the most gorgeous girl in the world. She had light brown wavy long hair, milky white skin, small lips, big eyes, huge s (Around Uki’s size possibly) while she was wearing a strapless summer dress that had a musical note design and a white shirt underneath.

“Lindi?” Kyuhyun smiled, my eyes widened.

“Kyuhyun!” she smiled, then looked at me, “Who’s she?”

“Alex?” he asked, grabbing my shoulder he continued, “She’s my girlfriend.”

“K-Kyuhyun!” I yelled in a whisper.

“Another one? Already? What happened to the one in November?”

“She broke up with me for some reason…”

Lindi nodded, then stared at me. “So you’re Kyuhyun’s new girlfriend right?”

I looked at Kyuhyun who had a hopeful smile on, “Y-yeah, why?”

“Ah, anywho, you two stay inside, I need to go get Heechul! Bye!” Kyuhyun waved, leaving me…and Lindi…alone…

 “So…” she started, “How long have you known Kyuhyun?”

“L-Last summer.”

“When did you start dating him?”

“U-um, not too long ago…”

“You’re pretty brave, you know that?” she laughed.

“How?”

“Well…When you think about it, you’re dating the guy that millions of girls want in the group that’s known around the world!”

I nodded, “Well…I guess you’re right…”

“Not to mention if a rumor of you and Kyuhyun just so happened to leak out then…I can only imagine how many heartbroken ELFs there would be…”

Then it hit me.

Should I really date Kyuhyun?

“I really can’t stand those girls” she sighed, placing her chin on her fist, her elbow resting on the couch rest. “Those girls that only look at Kyuhyun’s fake side, those who look at the Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior, not the Cho Kyuhyun that cried, but no one could hear. That Cho Kyuhyun that had to put on a mask not to worry about others, that Cho Kyuhyun that had the most innocent dreams, but they were almost ruined by a car accident.” She said, I slowly nodded, understand everything she meant.

I mean, there were good fans and bad fans, the bad fans that wanted Kyuhyun’s body while the good wanted his talent. The bad worshiped his face while the good love him for who he is.

“What I hate most about them?” she faked a laugh, “They ‘love’ him to the extent that they’ll hurt the ones that he loves.”

“That’s not all fangirls!” I cut her off. She stared at me.

“Excuse me?”

“I mean…I know what it’s like to be a fangirl, so it isn’t right for you to put the majority of the fangirls in the same group as the good ones. I mean, I’m a Yunho fangirl, and I don’t like the way how you’re putting the good girls in the same group as the bad ones.”

She stood up, crossing her arms. “I don’t care. Either way, they’re all going to be heartbroken when they find out Kyuhyun loves one girl, and that one girl isn’t them.”

“I know, but…” I started. But she was right. Fangirls would act like that if they found out! But Siwon dated a girl for an entire year without anyone knowing! Not to mention Shindong and Nari! I sighed, “Lindi, I know you must care a lot about Kyu, but I think he’s a big boy! He can handle a girl!”

“No, he can’t! He got found out the last time he dated! I’m not letting that happen again! Kyuhyun worries me!"

I remained quiet and unmoving. "You don't know Kyuhyun. You don't know him at all; you've only lived with him for what? A year? Maybe more, but you don't know him. You don't know what made him, him. You weren't there during the hardest moments of his life, and you weren't there for him for everything. Kyuhyun isn't normal. He's special. He is one of a kind. If you hurt him, or if you get hurt because of him… he'll never be the same. He won't be able to take it."

"How do you know?" I whispered, my voice cracking towards the end.

"Because I'm his friend. I love him, but not in the way you're deluding yourself with. I've seen him struggle. I've seen him happy. I've seen him grow up. I've seen more of him than you ever will. I know him. You… You'll break him."

Taking a shaky breath, I persisted, "But how? You can't tell the future."

"The fans. It happened once, and it'll happen again. These fans don't just stalk these boys: they live and breathe for them. They'll find out, and then, they'll insult you. Tarnish your name, your reputation, your life, and everything until you break up with him or commit suicide. They don't give a damn. You're going to be taking away their idol if you date him. Could you handle all of that?"

Could I?

I looked at her as I bit my lip harshly. She sighed. "Don't get me wrong or anything, Alex. I don't want to come off as evil or anything, but you're not my friend. Kyuhyun is. He is my priority and you—you will either be his savior or his downfall."

My eyes widened. His downfall?

"Just think about it, Alex. What do you want to be to him? What do you want to do to him? Are you sure that you're in love with him? Because if you date, and then break if off a couple months later, then what was the point? You might be the one to break him. What will you be? Will you destroy the Cho Kyuhyun everyone knows and loves? Or what? Will you be his savior? Or his downfall? Think about it."

With that, she stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

I stared at her back, but I felt numb; the room was oddly cold, and I could hear everything, but I couldn't process anything. What was going on? His savior? His downfall? I… I love him. I know I do. At least I think so…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sujudork602 totally fails at updating this story, SOOO since she has lost inspiration for this story, she'll be working on another story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76402/math-saved-my-love-life-comedy-henrylau-kyuhyun-romantic-superjunior for the time being since she fails at life and everything in life! (Sorry guys!)

Sorry for failing to update, and i'm not sure when the next update will be since this chapter pretty much failed ;~; I'm soo sorry guys! That's why I've been writing the "Math Saved my love life" because...well, writing makes me happy, and since I was on writer's block, I was kinda depressed! Please forgive me! -bows-

Oh! And thanks to MusicChibi for helping me on this chapteR! :D pretty much writing half of it! more than half!