What a Wonderful Valentines day

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

 “’Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.’ Has anyone heard of this quote yet?”

I sighed, staring at the professor. Ten days have passed since Kyuhyun’s date with me and worst of all? I’m in love with that idiot. Yes, that’s right! Alex Lee, Donghae’s little sister, the maknae (other than Uki, but Uki’s at Cambridge, so she’s not currently living with them!) in the Super Junior dorms, that nerd you see every day but never pay attention to! Yes, that nerd is in love with Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun. Do you wanna know what’s worse? I still don’t want to be in love.

I pressed my finger against my lips while the teacher was talking about Niel Gaiman.

Yes or no? Kyuhyun, yes or no?

I twirled my pen once more before hearing the chairs rustle. I looked around, seeing everyone get up; I grabbed my books and put them in my bag. I slung my bag over my shoulder and started to walk to the subway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

I sat in the subway listening to my iPod. The song playing was “She Wants It” by Super Junior. My cheeks immediately turned pink when Kyuhyun sang, “My mama told me!” as smile immediately fell upon my face.

Hmm…I’m starting to hate this… You know, when you’re in love, you hear their name and or voice then all of a sudden your heart stops and you can’t stop smiling? ‘Cause that’s my situation right now. Hearing Kyuhyun’s name, thinking about Kyuhyun’s face, or listening to his voice would make me smile.

My phone started ringing, I grabbed my bag, pulling my phone out and looked at the caller ID. I felt my lips curling into a smile the second I saw, “Bed head” flashing. I opened my flip phone and pressed the talk button. I pressed it against my ear, “Hello?”

“Alex, do you have any other plans today?”

I pressed my lips together, “I don’t think so…”

“So no job?”

“Not that I know of…”

“Alright, so…do you wanna have a date tonight?”

I felt my cheeks heating up before I muttered a reply. “Mhm.”

“At 6 tonight!” was the last thing he said before he hung up on me.

I beamed before I felt the train stop. I quickly got out and started my way home. Stopping by a miscellaneous store that sold folders, notebooks, key chains, pencils and several other things on the way, I looked at the couple phone charms and saw a peach charm.  The plastic said, “Couple Key Chain? Find my lover please!” in english. I stared at the charm, then back in the basket of phone charms and quickly found its “lover” who was in a lighter color.

Couple phone charms? Would Kyuhyun do that kind of thing?

The thought of Kyuhyun talking on his phone with the phone strap dangling down his phone seemed so adorable. I looked at the key chains and saw the dorkiest thing ever! A marshmallow and chocolate couple keychain! But does Kyuhyun need it? He only has the key to his car and the dorms (and at the dorms we even do finger scanning!) so does he need it? Then the thought of Kyuhyun, grabbing his car keys, with the marshmallow thing on it, clicking his car keys and going into the car. >.>

This is stupid, but I dunno…Just thinking about Kyuhyun’s face when he receives something from me is making me happy. I mean, I think Kyuhyun’s been noticing my sudden change. From me standing there with an “Okay?” face whenever he kissed to me wanting more whenever he finished. From him initiating the hug, to me literally jumping him on the couch telling him I missed him today.

Yes. When I’m in love, I’m insane. But I’m not clingy, I’m more like a nervous geek who’s nervous when she’s with her lover in public, but when they’re alone, she’s pretty much a loveable geek that acts cute with her boyfriend that loves skin ship, hard to believe right? Well I’m the kind of person that doesn’t like to show off her affection in front of the entire world.

I quickly paid for the keychain and charm, stuffed them in my bag, and left. I walked down the street again, but a huge egg-sushi thing caught my eye. I went to the window and stared at it as a grin casually played upon my face.

Kyuhyun’s leaving for Taiwan soon right? Why not buy him something to remind him of me? There’s barely a difference with “Alex” and “egg” right? (A/N: to get joke click here) I mean, I’ve already gotten my paycheck, so it’s not like I’m spending Donghae’s money anymore! I can buy people things now and not feel guilty about it later!

I went into the shop to buy a small egg sushi, but the medium sized on caught my eye. It was the size of a pillow. I checked the price…$30… Not a bad price…

I bought the sushi and walked out of the store, heading straight to the Super Junior dorms, falling asleep on my bed when I reached my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

I quickly woke up hearing my alarm ring. I looked around; grabbing my cellphone I turned off the alarm to only see a star note as my phone’s wallpaper.

“Wake up wake up! It’s time for our date! Hurry up and get ready! –Kyuhuyn”

I tilted my head, wondering when he got inside of my room. I got off my bed to open my closet door only to see a blue and white plaid dress hanging right in front of me with a star note on it.

“Wear this okay? So that I’ll know who you are.”

I blinked for a bit. When did he do all this? I just slept for an hour…Right?

I grabbed the dress, locking my door, I put it on. I looked at the tall mirror and decided on putting on a belt so you could see my curves a little bit better.  (Guys like that, right?) I looked at the mirror again to see if anything was missing.

Ah! That’s right! Make-up!

I ran over to Uki’s make up case, in which she left here because she was too lazy to carry that heavy thing back to Cambridge, I opened it and saw another star shaped note on the mirror.

“Che! Stealing Uki’s make-up aren’t we? Aish, don’t put on too much okay? Wait…come to think of it…Don’t put any on! I’ve never seen you with make up on before, so I’m not sure if you can do it!”

Kyuhyun doesn’t trust me with make-up? Who does he think I am? A 5 year old that doesn’t know how to put it on?

I noticed another star on the make-up kit:

“Yes, I don’t trust you one bit with make-up! I don’t want you to look like a 5 year old on our date!”

I couldn’t help but smile at that, I put the notes away and quickly put on some foundation and eyeliner. I still looked like me, with a little enhancement in the natural beauty department. I went to my desk to find a headband with a blue and white plaid bow on the side, after that I quickly went to find black tights to put them on. Lastly, I grabbed my cream colored, long sleeved cardigan, my shoulder bag that had Kyuhyun’s Valentine’s day gifts in it and ran out of my room to put on my black flats that had a little bow on the side. I was about to go out of the door before I saw another star shaped note going:

“Do you know where we’re going to meet? If not, go to ‘Cold Happiness’ remember that ice cream store? I’ll be waiting! Oh! And be sure to say the discount name! ‘Korea’s bed head’, if you don’t then you won’t get the Smiley Delight for free! See you there!”

FREE?!  Seriously? Does that mean he went to the store, bought it then left? Aish…That idiot…

I quickly ran all the way to the ice cream store in hopes of not making Kyuhyun wait. Once I got in I noticed no one was there. Sighing, I went up to the counter. The man looked at me asking what I would like.

“Smiley Delight please. Oh! And um, there’s a discount code that does “Korea’s Bed Head” right?” I asked him, he looked at me and nodded. He left to the kitchen and came back with a bottle half way filled with stars with a small rolled up note inside.

“This is what your code gets” he said handing it to me. I looked at the bottle, opened it to get the note out and started reading it.

“Alright! Now it’s time to go to the amusement park on xxx street that we went for your birthday! You do remember it right? –Love your favorite Korean singer that’s in your top 15 (THAT’S BEFORE YUNHO)”

I sighed, heading my way out of the ice cream place, taking a bus to the amusement park. I grabbed my phone and started to text Kyuhyun.

“You idiot! Why did you even tell me to go to the ice cream store if you weren’t going to be there?! Minus 2 points!!!”

I waited for his reply, feeling my phone vibrate; I opened it to see a picture attachment. I clicked on the picture and saw a star note going, “I love you!”

Psh, trying to make up for making me walk? Aish, you’re lucky I love you or else I wouldn’t even do this!

I looked at the passing scenery. Kyuhyun, you better be there when I get off this bus!  I mean, I’m Alex! I hate waiting (Unless it’s for something SUPER important) Kyuhyunnie is soo dead if I have to walk to a bagillion places!

The bus stopped at my destination, I walked off and looked around the bright amusement park that was apparently open since it was Valentines day, making it the best day to make money because of the couples and all.

I quickly dialed Kyuhyun’s number, looking around to see if I could spot him in the dark amidst all the Korean people/couples walking around.

“Hi! This is Cho Kyuhyun! If you’re Alex Lee then go look for a bear! Or you could yell, ‘KOREA’S ERT’ really loud! Or simply call me again! If you’re not her, then I’m sorry, but I’m busy.”

I sighed, dialing his number again before feeling a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a bear (A person in a bear costume) holding 3 balloons, two of them were pink hearts while one was a yellow star. “Alex?” it asked in a very familiar voice, no, not Kyuhyun, but some other member.

“Yes?” I asked him, he handed me all the balloons that seemed to all be tied to another tiny bottle halfway filled with stars that had a little note in it. I looked at the bear, then opened the bottle and took out the other note.

“What took you so long? Do you think Siwon likes standing out here in a bear suit?! What if an ELF comes by?! Aish! Stupid egg-lex! Anywho! Your next destination is to the artist at the park where I first saw you cry! Hurry hurry! –Love your Curlie Devil”

I looked at the guy in the bear costume, he took off his head making me chuckle a little. Siwon gave out a loud breath, “This is what I get for being an idol and single on Valentine’s Day?!” he complained, my lips immediately curled into a smile. I mean, seeing Siwon in a bear suit because of me? Awww!

“Heh, apparently! But why did you agree with this?”

He looked at me, patting my head, “Because Kyu blackmailed me.” He sighed.

Black mail? With what? I could’ve seen Kyu threaten him to donate his entire bible collection, but blackmail?

“With?”

“You don’t wanna know, so hurry up and leave! I wanna go back inside my car!” he shivered, “I can already see random people running up to me yelling, ‘OPPA! SIWON OPPA!’ I swear, I hate that word now thanks to hearing it a bagillion times!”

I smiled, “Alrighty then! Be safe!” I said, taking his bear head and put it back on his head. “Don’t get caught okay?”

“Well, it’s already a strange sight to see a guy in a bear costume walking down the parking lot of Seoul, so I’m like ‘eh’ on that.” Siwon sighed, walking away.

“Alright! Be safe!” I yelled, waving at him.

“Okay~” he said, waving back without looking back at me. I took out my phone and started to text Kyuhyun.

“CHE! KYUHYUN YOU IDIOT!! Poor Siwon! Suffering through the cold  ;A; why aren’t you at the at amusement park?! Minus 3 points! -Love your tired out friend!”

I put my phone back into my shoulder bag and started walking to the nearby park.

That idiot is soooo dead when I see him!

I finally got to the park, looking around to find him, only to see couples walking around. Sitting on the water fountain, I called Kyuhyun again to only reach his voicemail.

“Hello! This is the Curly Devil here! If this is Alex, you’re calling me because you can’t find me right now, and you’re inching closer to see me well then blehh! Try to find an artist!”

Jerking my phone away from my ear, I glared at it. “Cho Kyuhyun! You jerk! AISH! You’re lucky I’m not leaving you yet!” I scolded. I looked around and finally saw an artist with his head down as if drawing something on his sketch book.

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!” I yelled, running up to him. The artist looked up, I sighed seeing Henry with a black marker mustache.

“Sorry to be a disappointment?” he smiled at me; I gave him a weak grin. “Ah, here’s your next hint!” Henry said handing yet another bottle to me. I opened it and read the note.

“Ahh~ You must hate me now for making you walk so far right? I can already imagine losing 5 points right now! But! I’m sure you’re gonna love my surprise! Go to that place where you had dance practice because of Donghae’s amnesia! Remember? The day that I was so happy because I found a dancer that was worse than me? Heh, I never thought that was possible! Anyways! Go and find a flopping fish and monkey!

–Love that idiot that has a crush on Alex Lee.”

“YOU’RE KIDDING RIGHT?!” I yelled, stomping my feet, I grabbed my phone.

“CHO KYUYHUN! HOW FAR DO YOU PLAN ON MAKING ME WALK?! AISH! You were wrong! I was planning on subtracting just 4 points, but 5 points sounds better! I’m gonna kill you! I swear I’m gonna murder you!” I texted.

“Keke,” Henry chuckled, I looked at him, Henry looked at me, “He knows you from head to toe! Any who! Have fun!” Henry said while waving, still sitting on the plastic seat.

I smiled at him, “You’re gonna die later too! Don’t worry!”

“HEY HEY HEY! I better not! Or else I’ll give you my Canadian disease!”

“EWWW!”

“Then leave!” Henry said, shooing me away. Sticking out my tongue, I ran away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

I (lucky) had my SM card, wiped it when I had the security thing to deal with and ran to the practice room where I heard Bonamama playing. I looked in and saw Donghae and Eunhyuk playing around.

“YOU ASKED HER TO WATCH WITH YOU?!”

“I WAS HAVING WITHDRAWLS!”

“WHAT THE HECK?! YOU CORRUPTED HER INNOCENT MIND!!”

“IT WAS BOUND TO BE CORRUPTED! SHE’S GOING TO KYUNG HEE! WHERE THERE ARE SMART ERTS!”

“EH?! I’M TELLING KYU TO PROTECT HER!”

“DIDN’T HE GRADUATE A LONG TIME AGO?!”

“I DON’T CARE! I BET HE COULD STILL GO THERE AND PROTECT ALEX!”

“WHY?!”

“CAUSE HE LOVES HER, RIGHT?!”

“HE COULD BE PLAYIN HER?!”

“IF HE DOES THAT THEN I’LL KILL HIM!”

“IF YOU DO THAT THEN CHOKYULATES WILL YOU KILL YOU!”

“THIS IS MY SISTER I’M TALKINGABOUT!”

“Ehm…” I coughed, but the married couple kept on fighting.

“AND?!”

“AISH!”

I turned off the lights and back on; they turned their heads towards me.

“Where’s the bottle?” I sighed, noticing that Kyuhyun was NO WHERE in site.

They both pointed to the bench, I walked over, opened the bottle and embraced for another place that I had to go to.

“You’re mad at me for not being here aren’t you? Heh, oh well! Go to the place where we had ramen together for the first time on the streets!

Love your #1 fan”

…THE ONE NEAR THE DORMS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I sighed, looking at my brother, he smiled.

“I got a bicycle! You can ride it since it would be easier and faster!”

“YOU’RE NOT GONNA DRIVE ME THERE?!”

He shrugged his shoulders, “You need exercise!”

My jaw dropped. My own brother, my blood, my…AISH! THIS IDIOT!! HOW COULD MY OWN BROTHER CALL ME FAT?! D”:

“Also, Kyuhyun blackmailed me, so if I drove you there, it won’t give him less time to-” Eunhyuk suddenly punched Donghae’s rib, making him give out an, “OOUUFFF!!”

“NOTHING.” Eunhyuk smiled. I stared at Eunhyuk, then at Donghae.

Idiots.

“I’m leaving” I muttered.

 “What about the bike?” Donghae managed to choke out.

“Walking is healthier.”

“Be safe Alex!!” Eunhyuk waved.

“Che, whatever.” I grumbled as I walked to the bus. I called Kyuhyun again to hear his next voice message.

 “Hey Alex! I hope you’re almost there! I’m waiting for you with a bowl of Jajangmyun! Your favorite, right? Anyways! I can’t wait till you’re here!”

 Of course he wouldn’t pick up.

Grabbing my phone, I texted him one more time so that he could defend himself, since I was inching closer and closer to wanting to strangle his pretty little neck for making me walk so far.

“Stupid. I’m cold, I’m tired and I’m mad. I expect the jajangmyun to be extra hot! And a blanket! ;~; I think I’m coming down with a cold because of you! Brr! It’s soo cold! ;~;”

I waited for his reply. “Eh heh~ Alright! :P but you might kill me once you find out where I’m really at! ^^*”

“Where are you at?”

“Captain Cho out!”

“KYUHYUN!”

That idiot, I’m seriously going to kill him when I get to…Wherever he is!

The bus stopped near the convenience store. Sighing, I got off, expecting to see someone else that’s NOT Kyuhyun at the place.

This time is was Teukie who was enjoying some noodles.

“Old man Teuk.” I gave him a weak smile, “Can I have my bottle?”

“You’re tired of this already right?” Leeteuk asked, wiping the noodle’s soup off his lip. I started to pout my lips as I nodded.

“It’ll be over soon! How many places have you gone to so far?” he asked.

“This is my 5th place.”

“Aish, good luck?” he laughed awkwardly, “Don’t worry! There’s just one more place I need you to go!”

“I don’t wanna do this anymore” I sat next to him, massaging my legs. Leeteuk let out a breath, opening the bottle as he read the note out loud.

“Don’t give up! This is almost over! I promise! Don’t dare think about giving up! Go to the place where I revealed to myself, and to you that I was in undeniably in love with you. AKA the park near the dorms. Love your soon to be lover!”

I let me head rest on Leeteuk’s shoulder, “Sunbae-nim! Carry me!”

“Sunbae? It’s been sooo long since you’ve called me that!”

“Hyunggie!  Piggy back ride! You need abs right?!”

“PSH! I DON’T NEED ABS RIGHT NOW! WALK BY YOURSELF! YOU NEED IT!”

“HYUNG!”

“DONGSAENG!”

I let out another breath as I began walking again. Aish, stupid exercise!

Once I FINALLY got to the park, I, for one was hoping to see Cho Kyuhyun. But nope! I found this HUGE bottle of stars with a note taped on it. I walked up to it to read the note.

“Che, you’re lucky I got lazy in making stars/forcing the other members to make stars for you or else you would’ve walked further! >.>

Any who, go back to the dorms. You’ll see me there! Anywho…Since you’re pretty much mad, I just want you to read this.

In a week, my month’s going to be up. I’m going to leave for Taiwan, having you by my side is still unknown to me. Even though you’ll say no, I want you to know that I may be an idiot, I may have Korea’s messiest bed hair and I could be the biggest dweeb out there! But I’m that curly devil that you know and love, right? Well…even if you don’t love me in that sense, you still love me as a friend…Right? Probably the biggest reason why I even fell for you was because you never treated me as a big time, world known celebrity! But as Cho Kyuhyun, that bed head that you’re forced to see every day that makes you cook because he has absolutely no idea how. Any who! Go to the dorms! Be safe!

--Love your one and only Bed Head”

My lips curled into a smile while reading that.

That idiot… I’m just gonna play hard to get for a few more days before I tell you! Aigo…

. . .

WAIT A SECOND.

 DID IT SAY BACK TO THE DORMS?!

OHHH HO HO HO!! MR. CHO! YOU ARE SOO DEAD WITH ME!

~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

So after running all the way back to the dorms, I took the elevator up to the dorms. The second the elevator door opened, I noticed a tiny bottle on the ground. It was more like a circular shape rather than a cylinder shape. Plus, it only had only 3 stars in it.

“Che. Stupid Kyuhyun.” I grumbled, picking it up. I walked another 10 steps and saw another fat circular bottle with a star shaped sticky note on it going:

“Ahh! Final destination! But I have one question for you!” the star said. No, that’s all what it said. No question of whatever. I looked at the back, but there was nothing on there.

What’s the question?

I walked 10 more steps and saw another bottle with another star sticky note on it.

“Aigo~ This is embarrassing but…Shining star~ Like a little diamond~ Makes me love~ looking at me with the sweetest smile that’s like a dream to me, whisper to me. We’ll always be together, till the end of time~”

. . .

Isn’t this a Super Junior song?

I was at the door, staring at the pink, heart shaped note.

“Mind coming down from the sky and be mine for tonight?”

I opened the door with my key, immediately smiling at Kyuhyun standing there, with his hands in his pocket as “Love in the Ice” was playing in the background.

“You’re pretty late” he said, giving me a cheeky grin.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” I scolded, walking in—closing the door behind me—and started to walk up closer to him. “I’m cold, I’m tired and I’m hungry! You made me walk all around Seoul just to come back home?”

He suddenly placed his warm hands on my cheeks. “You get cold really easily.”

“It’s your fault that I’m even out now! Today could’ve been a happy, anti social day for me today, but noooo! You just had to make me walk around Seoul!”

“You could’ve just ignored me and stayed at him.” He smirked, “But instead, you listened.”

“I didn’t want you to be sad or anything.” I lied, when in all honestly, I was hoping to just meet him somewhere nice and warm. NOT THE FREAKING DORMS WHERE I STARTED MY LONG TIRESOME JOURNEY!

He suddenly pulled my closer to him—as if he was going to kiss me. I quickly closed my eyes, waiting for our lips to meet. But they didn’t. Only our cheeks did. His embrace on me tightened as I let my chin rest on his shoulder. “Are you warm yet?”

The feelings that I’m feeling right now…Aish, I think my heart’s gonna stop at any moment, either that or it’s gonna jump out of its cage, dance and soon fall to the floor, dead. Yeaaah, not the best way to describe how I’m feeling, but all in honesty, it’s all I can think of.

His pulled away a little, staring at me with the same evil smirk. Part of my wanted to kiss him, but another part of me wanted to punch him and yell, “DORK!” then turn around blushing like crazy. That’s when I noticed everything.

There were white star shaped led lights around the room, with a few white Chinese lanterns hung around the walls.

“When did this happen?” I asked him, he beamed.

“Well, whenever you’re in a rush, you never pay attention to the things around you, so this happened earlier, but with all the lights turned off and it being less noticeable. Oh, but I got your favorite, Jajangmyun, right?”  He asked, I slowly nodded. “Alright, let’s eat!”

 I stared at Kyuhyun who was wearing just a simple pale blue dress shirt that showed a manlier version of him rather than his well known evil baby Kyu image that he portrays in shows.  I mean, his head was still that bed head-ish mess that he’s had since the beginning of February because of the soon to be “Perfection” promotions. He was wearing khaki pants with socks since psh, we’re at home!

The best thing was that he wasn’t wearing make-up! Since, you know! Celebrities wear make-up for work all the time, it’s nice seeing his natural face.

The song changed to “Shining Star” I was still simply staring at him while he still had that smirk on his face, not moving an inch.

“You see all these stars up there?” he started, pointing to the led lights. “There are so many stars in the sky, each one different yet they all look alike sometimes, but you Alex Lee.” He poked my shoulder, “Are the only star that’s different to me.”

“And~?” I smiled, staring at cheesy Kyu while anticipating to hear his confession.

He blinked for a bit, “That’s it.”

“What?”

“That’s all I got. You know how bad I am at thinking about romantic things!” he sighed.

I pouted, feeling disappointed because I really wanted to hear more. Suddenly, he hugged me.

“I’m kidding stupid,” he laughed. “There may be stars bigger, better, prettier and more famous than you are. But I don’t care. I’ll say this a billion times if you want me to. But Alex Lee, I fell in love with you, not because you were that lazy assed chick that complained about cooking, not because we went to the same university, not because you take care of me so well. But simply because you love me as Cho Kyuhyun, not Super Junior’s evil maknae, but as that normal, lazy, dorky, Starcraft crazy, hyung bully, Cho Kyuhyun. While you may think I fell in love with you because you’re simply Donghae’s little sister and I pitied you being a boy, it’s not true, nor will it ever be. I love you because you’re that adorable girl named Alex Lee who made one of Korea’s biggest stars in the idol world love her because of her nerdy personality.” He then backed away, putting a hand over his heart. “All in all, no matter how many stars pass by, I’ll only love one Alex Lee. That is, only if she’ll love me back.”

I felt my cheeks burning up, while I was trying to hide a smile. “Aww, Kyuhyun!” was all I could say before he finished.

“What I’m trying to say is…” he leaned in towards me with his hands on my shoulders, “I’ll even shout this to the world, but. Alex Lee, I, Cho Kyuhyun, am unbelievably, undeniably, in love with you.” He whispered.

I think I just died at those words

“You dork.” Was all I could muster up to say.

“Oh well, I’m your dork. Now it’s your turn to confess.”

I smiled, “Fine. You, Mr. Cho, are the idiotic, evil, narcissistic, the only person I know that would chose Starcraft over food and you probably have demon blood in you. But, Mr. Cho, you are probably the sweetest boy—er, man, that I’ve ever met. The reason why I even became friends with you was because you were the first person to have actually fed me when I came back to Korea. Well, after Donghae, but Donghae left me at the airport for hours—pretty much starving a girl with no money, and then the next time was Henry, but Henry doesn’t count since he didn’t pay and that was when they told me I had to be a boy—”

“Alex!” Kyu laughed, “You’re getting off track!”

“Er! Sorry! Anywho! You’re not that prince that everyone knows and loves; I sometimes even wonder how you even got that name. But you Mr. Cho,” I patted his shoulder, “you are possibly one of the cheesiest, sadistic, evilest friend that I know. But, I can’t help but find you lovable.” I chuckled, he stared at me.

“Does that mean you’re finally falling for me?”

“What I’m saying is.” I quickly started before giving him too much hope, “No matter how many albums DBSK will produce, no matter how many fan meetings they have, no matter how much time I spend fangirling over Yunho, you, Mr. Cho, you are more important.” A smile lit his entire face, “Last thing I wanted to say.” I quickly stole a kiss from him, and then quietly mumbled, “I love you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! It's my final update before school starts ;~; can you believe how fast summer went by?

Anywho! I just wanted to say that I won't be updating as often anymore becuase of school D: I'll mostly be that anti-social during the school days so yay! ^.^ This chapter wasn't beta-ed because I don't feel like bugging my beta-er today because...it's kinda late ^^" And i wanted to post this chapter on my last day of summer to tell you all i love you :3

Oh, and to all curious about the 2 diffrent Kyuhyun stories, it's because the Kyuhyun -insert Korean letters in-  Cho shows the dorkier side of Kyu while the other Kyuhyun Cho shows the manlier side of him that shall be shown in the triquel of the story! <3 There was a HUGE HUGE HUUUGGEEEE spoiler on facebook with a conversation with Kyuhyun and Alex on the 14(?) on her wall so you guys can check it out if you're curious ^^ but you're gonna have to look for it. All in all, Thank you for all you amazing facebook roleplayers! You're amazing! <3 I forgot what else i'm gonna say here, so i'll just end it here ^.^

OH! AND MUSICCHIBI UNNIE HELPED ME WITH THIS CHAPPY BY WRITING HER STORY to read the story where i got help from: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/64446/secret-valentine-fluff-kyuhyun-oneshot-romance-superjunior