Twitter's aftermath.

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in the mist of Kyuhyun’s arms, with my head resting in the nook of his neck…I looked up to see him still asleep…

Aish…That idiot….

No, I didn’t sleep with him to all you dirty minded Kyulex fans (Do they even exist?) he just wouldn’t let go of me, so I just gave up and got comfortable.

Kyu was lying on his side with one arm over my body and the other arm underneath. I pulled my head away from his neck, and pushed him a little to let him lie flat on his back, and rested my head on his chest, my hand near his stomach…

I moved my hand closer to my face and just thought for a moment...

Okay, so what if I do say yes to Kyuhyun?

Does that mean we can even be happy together?

I rubbed my eyes and checked the time…8AM….

Well I’m gonna be late for my music class…

I quickly got off the bed, and ran into my room only to see Donghae peacefully sleeping in it with such a weird position….His foot was on my pillow, and his head is on the opposite side without a pillow, my blankets were all over the ground (along with all the broken things from yesterday…)

I slowly walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of pants and a t-shirt. I ran into the bathroom to change clothes, the second I opened the door, Eunhyuk was staring at me….

“Can I help you?” I questioned, he kept on staring at me…. “Hyukkie?”

“Are you really a girl?” he asked, staring at my chest, I took a step back,

“W-What if I am?” I asked, he kept staring at me. I stared back at his eyes, and if looks could do anything, I think he would’ve me…

“Er, it’s just that…I had my doubts that you were a guy” Eunhyuk said,

“R-really now?” I awkwardly laughed,

“Yeah” he said, walking closer, I stared at him, as I kept backing away,

“W-what are you doing?”  I gulped,

“Seeing if you really are a girl”

Holy crap! Is he gonna me or something?! I quickly covered my chest with my arms, as he lifted my chin.

“…How on earth did I never notice your neck?!” he asked, I gulped again,

“I-I-I don’t know” I stuttered.

“ALLLLLLLEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!” I heard Ryeowook yell, the sound of running footsteps exploding throughout the dorms, he stopped at the door of the bathroom, hitting his side at the door as he stared at Eunhyuk and me.

“A-annyonghaeseyo hyung” I nervously said,

“WHEN DID YOU BECOME A GIRL?! ARE Y-Y-YOU A T-T-TRANSGENDER?!” Ryeowook yelled,

My eyes immediately widened, as I shook my head violently, “Hyung! I’ve always been a girl! H-Honest!”

He looked at me with a confused expression, “Now, if you excuse me, I have to go to school” I said, squeezing my way past Eunhyuk and Ryeowook.

“ALEX LEE!!” Leeteuk screamed, running out of his room, and before I knew it, I was stuck in his tight embrace,

“JUNGSU HYUNG!” I yelped,

“I’m so proud of you! Now you can actually be a girl!” he hugged me even tighter,

“Hyung!” I yelped, trying to push Leeteuk away, “There’s nothing that’s different from my everyday life here—other than you guys knowing! I mean, I’m still gonna be treated as a slave over the stove, I’m still gonna wear pants in the dorms, and I’m still gonna be—” I looked at the wall clock, “HOLY COW! I’M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” I yelped, and pushed Leeteuk away, grabbing my bag (that was in the kitchen) and ran out the door.

I took in a deep breath, and then took the elevator down.

The dorms are gonna be crazy soon…

~*~*~*~*~Eunhyuk POV*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was still in the bathroom, at the same spot where I had cornered Alex…

He’s a…girl?! Alex is a girl?!

T-Then…I-I’ve…I’ve…She’s seen….

I looked down at my pants. When Donghae and I wrestle…A-and the towel…

SHE’S SEEN ME IN WAYS?!

Also, all the time I’ve wrestled with her and her beating me…I LOST TO A GIRL?!

And all the time I hit her chest, and …. T-that moment when I asked Alex when she was a girl because I had my suspicions….T-The time when Henry hit her chest—oh that Canadian! He must’ve been enjoying that moment when he…touched her at the chest…Aigo! What have I done?!”

“WHERE’S ALEX!” Yesung screamed, I turned around and saw him running around the rooms. I ran out of the bathroom.

Where’s Donghae?!

I looked around, and ran into Donghae’s room…

Not there…

“ALEX!” Shindong yelled, running into the dorms,

“CLOSE THE DOOR, SHINDONG! CLOSE IT BEFORE SOMEONE COMES IN!”  Yesung yelled, running over to the door to close it,

Wait…Did he sleep with Alex again? O.e

I ran into Alex’s room and saw Donghae fast asleep on her bed hugging her hello kitty body pillow.

AISH! HOW COME I NEVER NOTICED! What kind of man likes Hello Kitty?! (Other than Sungmin) I mean, Donghae HATES pink! So wouldn’t the siblings just…share that hate?! Wait…No, no, wait! Ah! That’s right! Donghae developed that hate in the dorms where he once had to share a room with Sungmin!

…Oh poor Donghae!

He had to suffer through Sungmin’s pink room!

“DONGHAE!” Ryeowook yelled, as he ran into Donghae’s room,

“Hmmm?” Donghae groaned,

“How is Alex a girl!?” Ryeowook asked, Shindong ran in,

“DEAD SEA YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!” Shindong glared,

Donghae opened his eyes, and turned his body around to look at us, “What on earth are you guys talking about?” he yawned

“Alex! Girl! Explain!” Ryeowook demanded, Donghae slowly got up and rubbed his eyes,

“What do you mean?”

“YOUR TWEET!” Shindong scolded, and walked up to him, showing Donghae his iphone. Donghae’s eyes widened,

“I FORGOT! HOW COULD I?!” Donghae yelled, slapping himself on the face, “THE SECRET! HOW COULD I FORGET?!” he gasped

“EXPLAIN!” Yesung yelled, running into the room. Donghae gulped, as he looked at us.

“Alex and I…well…we’ve been lying to you for the last few months” Donghae nervously said.

The guys in the room, our eyes widened, “WHAT?!” we all yelled,

“It’s true, I was surprised when I found that Alex was a girl” Leeteuk said, we all turned around to look at his head that was poking into the room.

“YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!” I yelled, obviously shocked at Leeteuk.

I mean, he’s honest! He would tell the members anything that pertains to us! And this—Alex being a girl living with us—pertains to us!

“Explain this to me” Yesung sighed, rubbing his temples.

“W-well” Donghae gulped, “Henry and I…We both thought of the idea to have Alex here as a boy s-since we didn’t want anyone to kill her!”

“But why didn’t you tell us?!” Shindong sighed, Donghae gulped,

“It’s because I didn’t want you guys to feel awkward around her. Shindong, you’re getting married. Ryeowook, you’re not very comfortable around girls, and Eunhyuk, I just…well”

“DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SCARS I PROBABLY GAVE HER?!” I scolded Donghae, as I rubbed my temples, “Hitting her , asking her to watch , wrestling with YOU while wearing a towel! S-S-She probably…” I suddenly gasped,

Donghae sighed, “I know that you’re all shocked, I mean, I would too if, let’s say Leeteuk happened to be a girl! But trust me; Alex was giving obvious hints that she was a girl!”

“Like what?” Ryeowook questioned,

“Before Uki came, have you ever wondered why there were…Feminine things in the bathroom? The reason why Alex tends to look down when we’re shirtless? The reason why Alex pretty much kills you if you hit her chest, or ? I mean, she’s been giving obvious girly hints about being a GIRL it’s just that you’ve never noticed!” Donghae huffed while crossing his arms,

“But still, you two lied to us!” Ryeowook emphasized the “Lied”

“I’m sorry, but it was to make you guys comfortable with Alex, and let’s just admit it! If Alex introduced herself as a girl, Teukie here would’ve never allowed her to stay in the dorms! I mean, you know how awkward Leeteuk is, unless, of course, it’s his girlfriend!” Donghae said, glaring at Leeteuk,

“Well you can’t blame me! You may call me old for this, but it isn’t appropriate for a girl to be living with us!”

“What about Uki then?” Shindong asked,

“Uki only stays whenever she doesn’t have school, Alex was going to stay with us for 3 years!” Leeteuk defended himself, “What is this? A hotel or something? First we have Uki, now Alex? Please don’t tell me Void’s going to come again…I still have mental scars from his last visit” Leeteuk twitched,

I bit my lip, what on earth?!

Alex is a girl.

Not a guy….

Leeteuk knows…

Donghae knows…

My eyes widened/

“Wait wait wait! I just thought of something!” I suddenly said, “If Leeteuk knows, who else knows?” I asked Donghae, “It’s usually Leeteuk who’s the last to know”

He looked at the ceiling, “Hm…Teuk, Chul, Kangin, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Henry”

“We’re the last ones to know?!” Yesung gasped.

Donghae stared at him, and slowly nodded his head, “It’s because they were smart enough to find out Alex’s obvious clues”

“HEY SUPER JUNIOR!”  Manager hyung yelled, “Hurry up and get in the van!”

We all sighed, and walked out of the room.

What are we going to do now…?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry for not updating for a while ^^ But a whole lot of plagerizing happened, so I kinda lost the inspiration to write (Or type, either way) =__=" from this one girl who will not be nice to me and just say that she'll give credit or explain! Aish! 12 YEAR OLDS SHOULD NOT CURSE!  ANYWHO!

Some news updates! :3

The Alex tag DOES NOT work anymore, so now you guys will have to ask me to borrow Alex.

Second. WE NOW HAVE TWO TRAILERS!! *clap clap clap* This is one MusicChibi's Link and this one is mine Link 

and if I don't update this story, then I'm probably working on my other story "My Tiny Eyed Knight?" :3 it's comletely diffrent from what I've always written, so it might be "Eh" and even though the plotline may sound cliche at first, I'm going to try to work on the emotions (Unlike this story which is mostly a LONGG comedy!) and that story I'm planning probably 50 chapters at least xP I dunno x3

 Last but not least, I have one question: Do you guys even like my random bables at the end? Or should I just stop? :P

P.s. IT'S THE STORY'S ONE YEAR ANIVERSARY!! YAYY!!

P.s.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEUKE!!