Wow...What Bubble baths can lead to...

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

 “Looking like this?” I laughed, he smiled back,

“Of course!” he said, “We’ll look weird together with fresh chocolate on our face!” then gave me a thumbs up

I smiled, “Why not?”Donghae sat next to me, put his face really close to mine. “What’s our motivation?” I questioned,

“Hm…y?” he asked, I laughed and tried to do the “y” face even with chocolate all over my face.. (Which was pretty hard since I’m un-y with or without something on my face xD) then the shutter went off.

“Next should be cute!” Donghae sang,

Then we tried to do our normal puppy face eyes with lips. Donghae took the picture with his iphone.

“Wow…I guess hiding about having a sister for the last 5 years is going to end now” he gave out a small chuckle

“Hey, I’m no longer a high schooler” I shrugged, “So I won’t get fake friends now! Besides! We’re wearing the chocolate mask! Who can tell?” I asked him with a smile all over my face (Even though the mask was drying and it hurt to move my face!)

Donghae turned his attention to his phone, which I am by the way surprised that is still alive after a few hours with Donghae, and soon after went, “Done!”

“Can I see your phone?” I asked, he handed me his phone. I stared at the photo and wanted to laugh at what Donghae wrote.

“East Fish’s Secret Revealed! I have a little sister! Introducing to the world Alex Seohae Lee! 5’6 ¾, brown hair, green eyes, Blood Relative Lee Donghae! We’re close enough to put food on our faces! Chocolate is for eating! Not faces!”

I looked at the 50 comments that were (Suprisingly) already there after 5 minutes of it being posted going, “Bwoh?! Donghae has a sister?!” and, “Alex? Is that an English name?” or even, “The West Sea? Meeting the East Sea? IS this real?”

Most of them were just in English talking about Donghae, and “Who on earth is that girl?” very few comments were about me to be honest…Oh well, I am right next to THE Lee Donghae! Of course ELFs are going to be like that!

“Wait 30 minutes; this will be on the news sites!” Donghae smile, my jaw dropped,

“Thirty minutes?!”

“I know right? But they’re pretty slow in the winter” Donghae shrugged, my jaw dropped,

“THRITY MINUTES IS SLOW?!” I yelped. Donghae stared at my utterly shocked face,

“When you’re in show business, even 5 minutes is slow” he sighed,

I shook my head, “Wow…Just wow….” I sighed,

“I think my face is drying” Donghae suddenly said,

“How long has it been?” I asked him,

“Like…30 minutes”

“Ah! Time to take them off!” I sang, as I got off the bed to go to the bathroom,

“I’m taking it off first!” Donghae said, following behind me,

“What happened to ladies first?”

“Okay, my face is hurting because of the dry chocolate because my sister wanted me to put on my face! I don’t care anymore!! Now let’s take it off!” Donghae stared at me, I laughed,

“Alright! Alright! Let’s just hurry!” I said, pushing Donghae into the bathroom.

He opened the sink, and started to wash it off his face. Did I mention that he took his sweet time to do it?! Oh yeah, so while he was taking his time, washing his face, my face was whimpering, “It hurts! The dry chocolate hurts!”

I crossed my arms, and tapped my foot, then finally gave up and pushed Donghae away and started to wash my face from the chocolate.

“My face is so soft!” Donghae said, I turned around to look at him, he noticed my stare, and went, “I-I mean…Soccer! Yeahhh”

I gave out a small laugh, and continued to wash my face. I went to the towel and patted my face dry. Donghae suddenly turned me around and started to rub his hands on my cheeks.

“So soft!” Donghae said, I smiled,

“You nerd” I laughed, he smiled back,

“Back at ya” he poked my arm with his elbow, I rolled my eyes and ran out of the bathroom and onto Donghae’s room, and ran out back onto the couch, opened it and checked Hae’s twitter.

“She’s…wow Hae…She must have a lot of power to make you do that!”

“Did you guys wash the mask off or eat it off?”

Donghae tapped my shoulders, I looked up, he jumped onto the couch from behind and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV, “See, ELF’s can be sweet too!” Donghae crossed his arms, smiling triumphantly,

“Let’s see” I mumbled, and went back at youtube to check that video, Donghae suddenly closed his laptop with my hands still on the keypad. “Donghae!” I yelped and glared at him,

“I wouldn’t really call them ELFs if they act like that! In fact…it’s scary…I mean, Hyun ahjushi—since we moved in—has to be extra careful about people with cameras, and just…girls coming in, rather they be the producers of some show, or just work at SM, Hyun and the other security guards have to be careful” Donghae sighed, I looked at Donghae then gave him his laptop.

“Donghae…What do I do with these…antis?”

“Well, you’re not the first to have antis” he said, “All you gotta do is just…ignore them! Ignore all their words! Because those antis are just …They’re jealous of you Al, you can’t help those people. No matter what, in life, whether you’re good or bad, there’ll be people who’ll hate you with no doubt. It sounds stupid, but there just is…you can’t help it” Donghae shrugged, “So might as well smile today! Because tomorrow’s gonna be a crappier day”

“…Where did you learn the last line?”

“Soo Man taught it to me because he got tired of me going, ‘What do I do Sunbae-nim?! How do I react to this?!’ so yeah…” Donghae shrugged, I looked at hm

“Soo Man sure gives you guys strange advice”

“Well, that’s how he is” Donghae said, opening his laptop, he stared at the screen and sighed. “Unforgivable” he muttered under his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`;

So….Donghae and I spend the last 2 hours talking. From what happened 5 years ago, to old memories. We now were sitting on the couch. Me sitting on it with my legs on where your back should be, and my head hanging down where your legs should be, staring at the TV while Donghae was sitting normally while on his MAC.

Wow…Donghae was right…Within just 30 minutes, this was all over the Korean news sites! Saying,

 “Lee Donghae’s sister?!” and then within the content, it went something like

“Super Junior’s Lee Donghae twittered today revealing that he has a little sister? Her face obviously isn’t seen very well because of the chocolate mask, but you can defiantly tell their similarities! Check out the picture!”

Yeah…Not much, but Netizens are like RAVING about it going, “I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THAT!” or, “CURSE IT! HOW COME I DIDN’T THINK OF ALEX LEE AS A FANFIC NAME!?” or something…Netizens are strange….

“Hey Alex…What are you going to do about Kyuhyun?” he finally said, taking his eyes off of his laptop,

“I’m going to reject him…” I sighed,

“Eh? Why?” Donghae questioned, I shrugged,

“He lied…He said he would be home at 7…So that I could’ve told him no earlier…but now it’s already 11 and yet I still haven’t seen him…”

Donghae put his laptop away, and turned his body towards me.

“Alex, come on! That guy loves you like crazy that it’s almost sickening!” he exclaimed,

“Like how?”

“Like in SS3, when someone’s doing a solo, I would just glare at Kyuhyun, but he wouldn’t notice! He was just deep in thought, and then randomly he would say, ‘I wonder if Alex is thinking about me’! Or in Thailand, I asked him what he thinks about you, and he called you his unicow!”

“…What?”

“Unicow! In his exact words, he said, ‘She’s….Unbelievable…Crazy special…The person I never thought in a million years to have existed…She makes me happy, and I don’t wanna let her go’ then he was smiling as an idiot as he said ‘I don’t want to hurt someone as precious as her, she’s the girl that people talk about saying that there’s a girl like that somewhere! She’s…Well…Too perfect for me…I’ve known her for a year already, and day by day…I fell crazy in love with her’” Donghae sighed,

I started to blush, “Did…he really say that?”

“YES! Not to mention that the rest of the night, he was just going on about how adorable you are!”

“…Like?”

“Like how you make that sour face when you’re mad! How you wrinkle your nose, and scrunch up your face to one side, and he finds it adorable when you pout!” he sighed, “Not to mention that he notices the way that you eat! How you don’t like sweet food, how he found out about a cross necklace in your room? What?”

“Ah! The one with the sapphire jewel in it?”

“Yup” he sighed, “He said that you look gorgeous whenever you wear it”

I blushed, “Really?”

“That’s the one that dad gave you right? How come you don’t wear it?” Donghae said, changing the subject

“It’s because I don’t wanna lose it…It’s really special…And it’s not like I can get another one from the same person again” I sighed, “So I’m really scared to even lose it”

Donghae smiled, “You should wear it more often, as a reminder of dad…I can get you a stronger chain if you need one, I don’t mind…Besides, I think it’d be better for you to wear the thing” Donghae said,

I looked at the TV in front of me, “Donghae, you know…You’re really like dad to me”

“Eh?” Donghae perked up, “How?”

“Well…I guess it’s because you have that same over protectiveness like dad…I mean, I remember just being with him in the basement, he was fixing something, then dad suddenly went, ‘Okay Alex, I’m just going to tell you this…But men are all the same, when you grow up, you’ll find that they’re absolutely players! Don’t trust men too easily, don’t flirt with guys! Because guys hate it when guys flirt with you! Build a wall around men, don’t trust them or else they’re going to use you! If a guy’s worth it, then he’ll disregard every bad characteristic about you—and trust me, that’s a lot—he won’t see any other girl and he won’t ask to sleep with you! So be careful!’”

“And…how old were you?”

“11”

Donghae gave out a small chuckle, “Wow”

 “Yup…” I sighed, and got off the couch. “I’m gonna take a bath”

“I’ll sleep in your room” Donghae yawned,

“…Why?”

“Because, I miss my little sister?” Donghae laughed, and walked into my room,

I blinked and just stared at Donghae, and then sighed.

“Nerd” I muttered, walking into my room to change into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

I put the bubble bath powder into the water, then honey. Ahh, nothing sounds better than a homemade oatmeal bath with honey! It’s like…Ahh! So refreshing! I went to check the door to make sure it was locked before I undressed myself…Yes! It was locked! I quickly undressed myself, and got into the hot water.

I rested my head against the wall.

If Kyuhyun comes home…Reject him…Reject him….It’s not hard…Just say no to that evil maknae….That you don’t want him to get hurt…

If you love him, then you won’t let him get hurt…

….

If you love him, then you won’t let him get hurt…

Did I really just say that?!

I shook my head…No Alex…You’re not in love with him! You’re not in love! If you were then your heart would be beating even faster!

Then there was a loud banging at the door. I sighed,“HEY! THE DOOR’S LOCKED FOR A REASON!” I yelled

“Donghae hyung! Why did you lock the door?!” Kyuhyun’s voice rang, I suddenly perked up,

HE’S HOME NOW?! RIGHT WHEN I’M THINKING ABOUT HIM?!

Then I heard the door trying to unlock, as in Key in, key out.

H-he’s not going to open it right?!

My heart started to beat faster…I mean, Kyuhyun’s coming in! and I’m taking a bath! Aish!

The door made a “Chak” sound; I gasped, and hid my body even more into the water. I’ve never been so thankful that oatmeal water is like really milky before in my entire life!

“Donghae hyung” Kyuhyun sighed,

….Is it me or does Kyuhyun sound drunk?

“Yah! Lee Donghae!” Kyuhyun hiccupped, “Why on-eaarrrtthhh did chu lock da door?” Kyuhyun slowly asked, I opened the curtains a little to take a little peek at Kyuhyun.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Are you drunk?!” I asked him, he looked at me, and then with a stupid smile all over his face, he nodded,

“One hundred perfentttuhhh!” Kyuhyun said, giving me that “Ok” sign with his fingers,

“Cho Kyuhyun!” I scolded him, he put both of the seats down on the toilet and sat on it, “Why are you even here?” I asked him…Then it was quiet for a few seconds…

Aish! Cho Kyuhyun! Once you’re sober, you’re going to get it!

“Hey Donghae hyung…” Kyuhyun started, my eyes widened,

He thinks I’m Donghae?!  WHAT THE HECK?!

I looked at the curtains to see Kyuhyun’s shadow…His back is slumping again…

What do I do with Alex?” Kyuhyun continued

 “What do you mean?” I slowly started, staring at Kyuhyun’s shadow

“I mean…How do I make her faalll for me when she won’t even give me a chance?” Kyuhyun sighed, I blinked,

“What do you mean?” I slowly asked,

“Hyung, you know how crazily in love with her I am….Right? But…She just won’t….give me a chance” Kyuhyun sighed again, “I’m tired of chasing after her…but…I don’t want to give her up”

“Why are you tired of chasing her?” I asked him, a little bit hurt by his words…

“Because…I feel that she’ll never have the same feelings for me…” Kyuhyun said, “I want her, I want her in my arms because she wanted to be there, not because I forced her too…I want her to kiss me because she wants to not because she feels sorry for me….But…” Kyuhyun pouted, and didn’t continue for a few seconds,

“But?”

“It’s hard when the other person doesn’t feel the same way…” Kyuhyun sighed, I pulled the curtain to take a peek at him, his head was resting against the wall, “I want to chase her….but…I feel like I’m bothering her”

I stared at him, “Kyuhyun…Girls are like that…They want the guy to chase them so that they know that the guy is worth it…They want the guy to do everything in their might to make sure that the girl is loved”

“But what happens if there’s a wall between us?”

“Sometimes….girls build walls not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down” I said, as I stared at Kyuhyun who looked like he was sleeping,

“Then…I have to keep on working…to break down that wall between us” Kyuhyun yawned,

I smiled at his cute sleeping face…he looks so peaceful…Like a little baby….

--WAIT A SECOND! DID I JUST ENCOURAGE HIM TO GO AFTER ME?!

AHHH!! ALEX! YOU IDIOT! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU’RE SUPPOSE TO BREAK UP WITH HIM TODAY! NOT TELL HIM TO CHASE OVER YOU!

Aish! Stupid Alex! Stupid Alex! Idiotic Alex!

I grabbed the shampoo and started to clean my hair like crazy…I was mostly scratching my head going, “IDIOT!”

“Ah…Donghae…Did I tell you about the video I found on the internet?” Kyuhyun asked me, sounding as tired as can be,

“What video?”

“Some…girl…she…She…found us…with my confession to her…”

“How did you find out?”

“It was in the chatroom in starcraft…apparently a few ELFs were there talking about it…They even provided the link when I asked”

“Why’d they give you the link? Shouldn’t they be like hypervenaltating or something?”

“It’s a chat room, with my own username….They don’t know my username…”

“Oh…Well…What are you going to do about it?”

He sighed, “For one, I’m not going to tell her”

My back suddenly straightened, “Why aren’t you going to tell Alex? Those Antis could be cursing her, and it’s about her…So why doesn’t she need to know?”

“I don’t want her to know the bad things about dating me”

“What?!” I asked, opening the curtains slightly to see his face,

“I want her to know that I love her like crazy before she gets into this anti stuff….”

“Why?”

“Why what?” Kyuhyun sighed,

“Why can’t she know? She might as well know what she’s going to get into”

“Hyung, are you forgetting her personality?! She’s the kind that would leave if she believes that  she’s the one causing trouble…and I don’t want her to leave my side”

“She’s not even dating you”

“But still! Having her in the dorms…She’s the reason that even when I have an hour off, I’d head straight to the dorms rather than go to the next work place…She has both a kind face and personality…and I just love that too much about her…”

I started to blush…

“K-Kyuhyun” I stuttered (Why the heck did I stutter?!) “U-um…W-well…What do you like most about Alex anyways? I mean, she’s a clutz, she’s not smart, she can’t play starcraft as well as some people can, she’s…Nothing special…So why do you even like her?”

It was quiet for a bit…

……

“I love her imperfections”

“E-eh?”

“The things I love the most about her is her imperfection…She’s a huge clutz, but it’s adorable, she’s not smart when it comes to life, but that means I can trick her easier, she can’t play starcraft, but I can teach her…Isn’t that what love is about? The other person filling in their missing piece?” Kyuhyun sighed, resting his head on the wall that was right next to the toilet, “And…she…completes me…No matter how cheesy that sounds, that’s just the truth”

Okay, now my heart’s beating like a billion times faster…

Breath…Breath…Breath…Breath…Breath…

“I’M NOT ASKING FOR TAIWANMEI~” Kyuhyun sang, and then started singing too perfect.

Aww, drunk singing! That’s so cute-ish! I mean—wait wait wait! Did I just call him cute? Drunk?!

Great! Just…Great….

I reached over to pull the plug, then opened the shower curtains to get the towel, wrapped it around my body, and then reached over to get my clothes. I changed into my night clothes. I then got out of the shower, and saw Kyuhyun fast asleep….

Hm….

I bent down to look at Kyuhyun at eye level.

“Kyuhyun” I whispered, and poked his cheek.

I stared at his face…He looks really…Uncomfortably in his position, but his face looks really peaceful…I touched his face with my index finger…His skin feels so rough compared to mine…

I can’t help but think he looks so cute sleeping! I may sound creepy right now, but he’s just…

I found myself leaning in…

I closed my eyes, before our lips touched…

I rested my arms around his shoulders…I don’t know why…but it feels just right…

I let go, and stared at his sleeping state…My arms were still around him…As my heart started to beat a little bit faster…But the question is…

Why?

Why is my heart acting like this now?

It’s never been like this towards Kyuhyun before…So why now?

Stupid heart…and stupid feelings….

Kyuhyun’s head suddenly fell down to my shoulders, as I heard him grumbled, “I love you…” making my heart race….

Why now?

I shook my head, and opened the door to the bathroom. I pulled his body onto my back and started to drag him into his room. And might I tell you that it is DIFFICULT to do that since he’s nothing but muscle… Aish! Curse this! This guy looks skinnier than me! Can you believe it!? SKINNIER! And he wants to date this fat girl?! Is he insane?!

I opened the door to his room, and slowly not carefully placed him on the bed. His eyes opened a little as he gave me a small smile, “Alex” he said, and grabbed my hand, “Sleep with me tonight”

“Kyuhyun, I can” I sighed, and tried to pull my arm away from him,

He sat up on his bed, and hugged my waist, his head resting on my stomach, “Just  for tonight”

“Kyuhyun” I pouted, and pushed him down on the bed, “Good night”

“Can I kiss you?” he asked,

“Why?”

“It’s my birthday” he said, “Shouldn’t I get a birthday gift?” he asked, staring at me through his red eyes,

“Is it really?” I asked him, skeptical about whether to trust him or not,

“Yup,” he sighed, then looked at me, “Alex, I know you were planning something, and I’m soorrry that I went out with some of the members and got drunk” Kyuhyun hiccupped,

“What?” my eyes widened,

“I said” he started, “Happy Birthday to me! Now can I get a birthday kiss?” he asked, pouting his lips. He suddenly put his hand on my cheek, “I love you” he whispered, as he leaned up and pressed his lips against mine, “Alex…Lee” he smiled, I blushed, “Can you be mine?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

So after rereading this Lord knows how many times, my eyes have gotten numb to this, so yeah...if there are any grammer mistakes in this, then i'm sorry! But my eyes hurt from reading this too many times! :P Here was what the chapter was usppose to be like if Alex hadn't forgiven Kyu so easily Click here