Donghae and Kyu's small talk

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~

 “What time is it?” I questioned,

“Seven pm”

“What? Already?!” I asked, surprised how fast time went

“WE’VE BEEN SHOPPING FOR 6 HOURS STRAIGHT! WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!” Henry yelled at me, flaring his arms that were full of bags.

I pouted, “S-so…Should I go home now?” I said, giving my puppy eyes,

“Where else should we go?”  He asked, sounding really tired.

“I dunno, it’s just…” I pouted, and then my phone rang, I grabbed it out of my purse and smiled at the Caller ID “Hello?”

“Alex!” Yunho’s voice rang; a smile almost immediately came upon my face,

“H-Hi Y-Yun-n-no o-o-oppa” I stupidly stuttered. FOR GOODNESS SAKE ALEX! DON’T STUTTER TO YOUR BIAS!

“Hey, I haven’t seen you in a long while, so I was wondering if you can meet me at the Han River” he said.

My heart stopped….Did Yunho just ask to meet with me? DID YUNHO, MY BIAS IN MY FAVORITE GROUP FOR 5 YEARS JUST ASK ME TO MEET WITH HIM?! DID YUNHO ASK ME TO MEET WITH HIM AT THE HAN RIVER?!

Ohhhh my gosh! Ohhh my gosh! WHAT DO I DO?! Yunho’s asking me out! MY BIAS IS ASKING ME OUT!!!

Okay Alex…Breathe! Breathe! Don’t forget to breathe! In and out…In and out…In and out….

“Alex?” Yunho’s voice rang,

“W-when? N-now?” I stuttered. Great Alex! You stuttered again!  =_=”

“Is that possible?” he asked

“Yeah, I’ll be there soon” I said, and hung up the phone. I turned around and Henry was staring at me. “Henry” I awkwardly smiled,

“What does Yunho want?” he sighed,

“To meet him at the Han River” I said, he looked at me then sighed.

“Alright, I’ll go home alone” Henry sighed, carrying all the bags,

“What? Really?” I questioned,

“When it comes to Yunho, there’s no stopping you” he sighed again, and grabbed all the bags, “I’ll see you at the dorms then? But don’t come home after 3, or else Donghae would be worried”

I smiled, “I’ll try not to”

~~~~~~~~~~Donghae POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Seoul, Suju Apartments~~~~~~~~~

I put the key back into my pocket, and opened the door to our dorms just to see only Kyuhyun making paper stars…

“Hey Kyuhyun” I said, taking my shoes off,

“Hi Donghae” Kyuhyun said without even looking at me,

“What are you doing?” I questioned him,

“Paper stars for Valentine’s day” he said, my brow rose,

“Excuse me? For who?”

“Alex, who else?” he said, still not looking at me as he finished another star.

I kept on staring at Kyuhyun, “How many do you plan on making for her?”

“As much as I can” he said, patting a plastic bag. I walked over, and opened the plastic bag. My eyes widened as I saw how many paper star packs there were!

“K-Kyuhyun….How do you expect to do…6,000 paper stars before Valentine’s Day with Super Junior M schedules?!” Donghae questioned,

“I’m going to force Henry to help me” Kyuhyun said, still working on the stars,

“How many have you finished?”

“Five hundred” he said, and started to massage his hand.

“When did you start?!”

“Hmm…Not a lot of scheduales today so 7 hours ago” he finished, and started to do the stars again.

Wow…I really never thought that Kyuhyun would be able to do this! I mean….He’s more into games then this stuff….

“Oh, where’s Alex?” I asked,

“Bucheon with Henry”

“…Why?”

Kyuhyun paused, then shrugged, “She was there yesterday, and she won’t reply back to my calls for some reason” he replied

I blinked, “Ahh! She must be at that hello kitty café” I said, remembering my little sister’s obsession with that annoyingly cute cat. I sat down with Kyuhyun and started to help him with the stars.

“Hyung?” he questioned me, surprised at my action.

“You better treat my sister better then you do with other girls. If you don’t then you’re really dead” I simply said, and started working on the stars.

 I could feel him looking at me, then he punched my arm, “Hyung, don’t you know better than tell me what to do? Of course I will! I’m not an idiot” Kyuhyun laughed, and then his phone rang. He looked at it and picked it up, “Oh, Lindi? I haven’t heard from you for a while” he said. I stopped making the stars and looked at him, “Me? Ahh, dating?” he awkwardly laughed, “I guess you can say that…IT depends if she says yes or no” he rubbed the back of his head, “Ah, you’re coming in the summer?”

My eyes immediately widened as my fists clenched. Lindi? IN THE SUMMER? Look, as much as I try to look past Lindi’s past actions, if she as much as makes Alex cry or drop a tiny bit of blood, THEN SHE DIES! Yeah, I know how mean this Lindi girl can be. Even Uki can’t even stand to be in the same room as her. If that ever happened, then world war 3 breaks out! I’m not kidding, Siwon and I even had to hold down the both of them before they got to where the knifes were in the kitchen! I mean, I know Uki has a very short temper (Despite being the younger sister of the Lord’s #1 fan here) but she wouldn’t use violence unless she meets someone she REALLY hates….

“Alrighty then, I’ll see you in June” Kyuhyun said and hung up on the phone.

I looked at him, “Call Alex” I said, and he just blinked a few times, just staring at me,

“What?”

“Call Alex! Unless you want me to regret approving you, call her! And talk to her longer than you did with Lindi” I said. He blinked, just staring at me, “What are you doing?! CALL HER!” I urged, he grabbed his phone, and started to dial her number.

I started to quickly make the stars as I waited for Kyuhyun to go, “Ah! Alex!”

………………………………………………….

“She’s not picking up…Again…” he sighed, I stared at him,

“Then call again… Keep calling till she picks up” I simply said, “And make me ramen while you’re at it Maknae!” I demanded.

His brow rose, “Why should I make you ramen?”

“I’m you’re hyung! You want to flirt with my sister! You want to date my little sister! Who do you think can make that reality….Hmm…I dunno, not happen anymore?” I questioned

Kyuhyun stared at me, “Where did you learn your evilness from?” he smirked,

“Only from the best maknae in the world” I smiled, he walked into the kitchen and started on my ramen.

“What do you want in it?” he asked,

“Vegetables and meat please! And don’t forget the cheese!” I said, working on the stars.

“Arrasso” he said, and I heard him opening a package of ramen.

Woaahhhh!! Kyuhyun? Making ramen? FOR ME?! I’m surprised that he’s not trying to kill me for boldly standing up to him! Hm…He must really like Alex for giving up his evil (demonic) ways… I looked at the table… Fifteen jars? I wonder what’s that for….They’re all tiny, and different shaped….Also why does he have our names taped on the jars? Except for one (That was probably meant for Geng, but with him and Alex’s history…yeah…)

“Kyuhyun, what are you doing for her with all these stars?” I finally asked him.

Kyuhyun looked up, “It’s a secret until the 14th” he replied.

“What if she doesn’t do anything for you?” I questioned him,

“Then it’ll be fine…She’s the one I’m trying to win over anyways…” Kyuhyun sighed, “Even though it would be nice…” he quietly said,

“Hm…” I said, still making the stars,

The door suddenly opened, with a Henry carrying a huge Totoro/Hello Kitty thing on his bag and a few other bags in both hands/arms.

“Where’s Alex?” Kyuhyun asked, Henry glared at him, then at me.

“Donghae, Alex is with Yunho” he said, ignoring Kyuhyun while walking towards his room.

….Wait a second…Why is Alex with Yunho?!

I looked at the clock, “Why is she with Yunho at 8!?” I asked Henry, before he got into his room,

“He wanted to talk to her” Henry shrugged, throwing all the bags into his room.

Okay…Panic….A girl and a guy alone at night….And there are a lot of places in the Han River for….You know….Lovers? Newly weds? Yeah….

WAIT! NOT ‘”yeah…” MORE LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I grabbed my phone, and started to dial Alex’s number. Hm…Her in call number’s DBSK’s “Love in the Ice” Not bad…(I would feel better if it was a suju song though….)

“Hello?” Alex’s voice rang,

“Ah, Alex! When are you coming home?” I asked her, trying not to sound worried.

“I have no clue” she laughed, “But I’ll call you later okay?”

“Alex!” I pouted,

“No pouting allowed! Besides! Your cute face doesn’t work with me!” she laughed,

“Aish! Where are you?! I’m supervising!”

“Ah! Yunho’s here Donghae! Bye!” she said and hung up….

I looked at Kyuhyun who was blankly staring at me, then back at my phone…

Oohh ho ho ho! She’s soooo getting it when she gets home for hanging up on me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Not the best chapter, but it's just leading to another chapter ^^