Foreign Males

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvbu3eGaP9s

Got7: A

---------------------------------------

Later that evening, JB and Yoonjung went to meet their friends at Myungdong.

It was packed with people trying to have a memorable weekend before Monday rolled around again.

“JB! Yoonjung! Over here!” JR called.

They saw their friends and walked towards the group huddled next to Smoothie King.

You came!” The guys hi-fived JB and hugged Yoonjung.

“Look at you, princess. You look so cute today.” JR gave her a fond squeeze.

“You say that every time we meet, JR. I bet you’ll say that even if I come in sweats with no make-up on,” Yoonjung pointed out.

“Bingo! To JR’s eyes, you’re always a princes.” He winked. She chuckled and shook her head.

“Where’s the movie theater?” Yugyeom asked.

“That way.” Youngjae pointed.

“Then why are we standing here? Let’s go.” Yugyeom pushed himself off the wall and led the way.

“Sometimes, I think he’s the oldest and not the youngest. He’s like a grandpa,” JR said.

“He’s just mature,” Yoonjung defended.

“Too mature,” Jackson added.

“Let’s go, Yoonjung.” Bambam took her hand and led her through the crowd. People began to shove past her, causing her to fumble back once in a while. At one point, she realized people had stopped hitting her shoulders as they passed by. She looked up and knew why. Mark was standing beside her, blocking whatever stream of people to come towards her. Yoonjung smiled, touched by his effort to protect her. Mark never said anything, but his actions spoke louder than words. Out of all her friends, he was the most protective of her.

Mark caught her looking and gave her a blank stare. “What?”

“Nothing, Mr. Superman.” Yoonjung snickered.

Mark shook his head. “You’re out of your mind. The heat is getting to you.”

“I’m not crazy!” Yoonjung defended.

“Yeah, you are.” Jackson stepped between them and slung an arm around her. “Crazy hot.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Don’t say nonsense things.” Mark grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him back to get his spot back next to Yoonjung.

“Oh my stress!” Jackson glared at him and mocked his nagging.

JB laughed and swung his arm around Jackson’s neck. “Your boy toy not being nice to you again?”

“No.” Jackson pouted. “He stole my girl toy, too.” He held out his arms and made grabbing motions with a pout. “I want my Candy.”

JB gave him a sympathetic pat on the chest. “Be patient. One of them will come to you in time.” Youngjae and Bambam laughed at that.

The eight of them arrived at the movie theater. It took them half an hour to finally figure out what they were going to watch. JB bought the tickets, and JR bought the snacks.

“I’m going to the restroom,” Yoonjung notified them.

“Hey! Hey! Don’t go to the restroom alone! You’re going to get kidnapped!” Jackson hollered after her.

“I can go alone! It’s right there!” Yoonjung hurried off before any of them could follow her. After washing her hands, she fixed her ponytail and left the bathroom only to plow right into someone leaving the male’s restroom. She stumbled back, and he caught her elbows to prevent her from falling backwards. “Thank you.” Yoonjung bowed and looked up to meet eyes with a good-looking male with soft facial features.

With big eyes and a small, lofty nose, he matched the description of a “pretty boy.”

“Be careful. You don’t want to hurt yourself.” He had a slight accent like Mark, Bambam, and Jackson, so she knew he wasn’t Korean. His lips almost curved upwards into a smile, and he kept his intense gaze on her. Yoonjung, for some reason, could not look away. Perhaps it was because of his mesmerizing eyes.

The ringing of a phone made their eye-contact break.

“Hold on.” The boy told her and answered the phone with one hand still holding onto her. “Yeah? I’m by the restroom.”

Yoonjung looked at him in disbelief.

The boy glanced sideways at her, and the corner of his lips surged upwards into a smirk. “I got a little bit distracted. I’ll be there now.” He hung up and finally let go of her. “I trust you’ll be able to walk alone. Good-bye, damsel-in-distress.” The boy left.

Damsel-in-distress? Me? Why? Because I almost fell? That’s stupid, Yoonjung thought with a slight frown.

“Yoonjung,” a voice broke her out of her thoughts. She looked up in surprise. “Mark.”

Frowning, he walked towards her. “What are you still doing here? Everyone else is waiting for you.”

“Oh. Sorry. I got…” Yoonjung thought about what the boy had said on his phone and said flatly, “Distracted.”

Mark’s annoyed frown turned into a concerned one, and he studied her face. “You all right? Did something happen?” He looked warily around.

Yoonjung shook her head. “No, nothing happened. Let’s not make them wait any longer.”

The both of them went back to the group.

“Everything okay?” JB checked on her. Yoonjung made an “OK” sign. “Just spiffy.”

“Let’s go!” Youngjae pleaded.

The eight of them went into the theater and found their spots in the dark. There was another struggle for seats with all seven of the guys wanting to sit with Yoonjung. She finally yanked Mark and JR down beside her. “HA-HA.” JR snickered at the rest of the guys. “You made poor choices, Candy. I’m disappointed in you,” Jackson huffed. Yoonjung, unfazed, popped popcorn into and took a sip of the lemonade she was sharing with Mark.

JR held out his drink. “Try mine, too.”

“You mean ours.” Yugyeom shot him a basilisk glare. “If I get thirsty in the middle of the movie, and there’s nothing more to drink, I will get pissed off.”

“No, thanks. The little grandpa doesn’t want me to drink.” Yoonjung chortled.

“Don’t worry. I’ll just put him in a nursing home then.” JR sweetly smiled

“Give me that!” Yugyeom snatched the drink away, causing Yoonjung to laugh heartily while JR scowled at him.

“Popcorn fight!” Jackson tossed a few popcorn balls in the air. “Hey! Knock it off!” JB scolded.

“Back at you!” Bambam threw his popcorn at Jackson.

A few popcorn balls landed on Yoonjung and Mark. Yoonjung brushed it off her pants while Mark gave Jackson a death glare. Jackson stopped laughing and hung his head low in defeat. Mark rolled his eyes and shook his head as he took a sip of the lemonade. “Our friends can be too wild sometimes.” “I like them exactly the way they are.” Yoonjung smiled affectionately their way.

The lights dimmed, and the movie began.

Two hours later, they left the theater while exploding about how the main character died.

“He shouldn’t have died like that.”

“If I was in his shoes, I would have beaten those mafia dudes up!”

“Bambam, what makes you think you can take the mafia on when we had to save you from the two sixth graders who tried to steal your basketball?”

“That’s the past! Don’t bring that up again! Besides, they were HUGE sixth graders!”

The group laughed. JR slung his arm around Yoonjung’s neck. “I’m starving. Let’s get something to eat.”

Everyone agreed and headed towards one of the more famous restaurants. The group sat around the tables and tried to decide which pizzas they wanted to order.

“What should we eat? Hmm? What does our princess want today?” JR asked as he squeezed her around her shoulders and pressed his lips against her hair.

“Meat! Meat! Meat!” JB chanted.

“You’re embarrassing us!” Youngjae covered his face.

“Please. Everyone is looking our way cause I’m so hot.” Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter