Many Valentines

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvrClyq8zo

Girl's Day: Twinkle Twinkle

-------------------------------------------

Valentine’s Day had come around, and Yoonjung came to school with a bag of Valentine goodies as the boys had hoped.

“Seriously, what is in that thing? What aren’t you showing me?” JB reached out to snatch the bag, but Yoonjung deftly swung it away from him. She took out the creamy pink lollipop from and stuck out her tongue. “You’ll just have to be patient a little longer.”

JB rolled his eyes and muttered something incoherently under his breath.

Yoonjung ignored him and walked away. After dumping her things at her locker, she went to JB’s locker and waited for all the guys to gather.

“Where the heck is Bambam and Yugyeom?” JB demanded. “Impatient today, are we?” Jr. mused.

“I bet those brats did something wrong.” Youngjae snickered.

“Oh, wait! Today is Valentine’s Day!” Jackson cried out with wide eyes and open mouth. He smiled expectantly at Yoonjung and held out his hands. “Got anything for me? If not, just a kiss will do.”

“That’s why I want Bambam and Yugyeom to come. She has something for us, but she’s not giving them up until we’re all here.” JB shot her a look.

“Patience is a virtue,” Yoonjung sang.

“Patience can kiss my !” Jackson snapped, and JB secretly agreed with him.

Just then, Yugyeom and Bambam appeared.

“What’s going on? Why is everyone staring at Yoonjung like they want to eat her?” Bambam asked curiously.

“It’s about time you came here! Don’t you know it’s Valentine’s Day?!” Jackson demanded.

Bambam blinked. “I know. That’s why I got Yoonjung this.” Bambam held out a box of an assortment of chocolates.

“Aww, Bambam.” Yoonjung beamed.

“-up,” Jackson huffed, clearly miffed he hadn’t thought of that beforehand.

“Today is Valentine’s Day, which means the girls give gifts to the guys, Bambam. You need to wait until White Day to give her something,” Youngjae pointed out.

Bambam shrugged with a smile. “I wanted to give her something special because she deserves it.”

“Stop being so cheesy!” Jackson roared.

“Enough! The presents! Now!” JB demanded with his left eye twitching in impatience.

“All right, Mr. Impatient.” Yoonjung made a big show of clearing . She opened the box, and all the guys excluding Mark and Bambam lunged for it. Yoonjung protectively hid it and wagged her finger with a shake of your head. “Naughty boys don’t get Valentines. Ouch! Jackson!” She yelped when he bit her finger.

Mark whacked the bed of his head with a look of disapproval. Jackson pouted and moved away from her.

“Let’s try this again.” Yoonjung opened the bag, but the bell rang. “Oh. There goes the bell. Later then.” She walked away from the, leaving their jaws slacking wide open.

Even Mark and Bambam were stunned into silence.

“She did not just do that…” Youngjae blinked.

“CLIFFHANGER!” Jackson yelled.

“She’s such a tease,” Yugyeom muttered.

“She’s playing hard-to-get with us. How adorable.” Jr. beamed.

“Only you would think so,” Yugyeom snapped.

“I’m pretty sure all of us think Yoonjung is cute, right?” Jr. asked. Bambam eagerly nodded, and Youngjae bounced his head up and down in response.

JB sighed. “I give up on her. Let’s go to class.” Jackson still stood there, glaring in Yoonjung’s direction. “Come on, Jackson. Standing there looking like a stupid statue won’t do anything.” JB dragged him away.

Yoonjung glanced back and giggled softly when she saw her friends stricken with shock. That’ll leave them in anticipation for a while, she thought. She entered class and spotted Luhan at his seat already.

Smiling, Yoonjung approached him first day. “Good morning.” Luhan looked up and smiled. “Good morning.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” she greeted. “Happy Valentine’s Day,” he responded.

Yoonjung tilted her head with questioning eyes. “I bet you got a lot of Valentine gifts today, huh?”

Luhan turned slightly pink. “Some, yes…”

“I hope you don’t me adding to your pile.” Yoonjung took out the gift she had made. She had spent all night trying to make the perfect chocolate lollipops.

She gave one with red hearts sprinkled on it to Luhan. “There you go. It’s kind of crooked…but you get the gist.”

“Is this really for me?!” Luhan looked extremely pleased. “Thank you.” He gladly accepted the gift. This would be a special one from the girl he liked, and he wanted to just keep it safely rather than eat it.

Kris came into the room and did a double take at Yoonjung standing next to Luhan’s desk. 

What are they up to now? He saw her give chocolate to him and furrowed his eyebrows with a look of distaste. What was that? A Valentine’s Day gift? . Please don’t tell me she’s confessing to him. That would be the worst day ever. 

“Why is she giving him chocolate and not me? I thought we had something,” he muttered in disappointment.

The teacher came, and he had no chance to ask her that directly.

For the rest of class, Kris was sulky. He couldn’t paid attention, and he kept glancing at the stick of the lollipop that stood out from Luhan’s desk. He had half a mind to throw it against the chalkboard. The bell rang, and the students got up. Kris swung his backpack over his shoulder and left the room.

“Kris!” The voice of an angel called from behind. 

Kris turned around and saw Yoonjung. He eyed her warily and prepared his heart for the truth: she was in love with Luhan.

“Happy Valentine’s Day. I have something for you.” Yoonjung pulled out a chocolate lollipop with blue hearts over it. 

Kris stared at her in complete shock. “R-Really? This is for me?”

Yoonjung pointed to the little tag she had made. “I put your name on it. If you can read, you would know I’m telling the truth.”

Kris let the smart- remark pass over his head. Grateful and touched, he accepted the chocolate. “Thank you…” His lips widened in a big smile, and suddenly, his day got much better.

“It was nothing. Thanks for being less of an .” Yoonjung waved and left.

Kris chuckled. Even though this wasn’t a confession, it was better knowing she was making all the guys she knew chocolates rather than only one guy she liked. Grinning from ear-to-ear, he headed to his next class.

Break time came, and Yoonjung headed downstairs. She coincidentally met up with Mark and smiled knowingly. “How bad is it?”

“Real bad. They’ll pounce on you once they get the chance,” he replied.

Yoonjung chortled. She knew he was right. “Here, for being extra patient, I’ll give you yours first.” She reached into the bag and pulled out a chocolate lollipop with pink hearts on it. “Here you go. Sorry it’s not from a pretty girl but just me.”

Mark softened. “You didn’t have to make me one.”

“Of course I did.” Yoonjung lightly whacked his elbow. “Thanks…” Mark smiled appreciatively.

“No problem.” She waved her hand in dismissal. They went out and were immediately surrounded by the rest of their friends. It was like they were military dogs who could smell her from a mile away.

“Give us the chocolate, please!” Youngjae begged. “Yeah, I’m dying here!” Jackson whined.

“Okay, okay, fine.” Yoonjung handed each of the boys their gifts.

“Thank you! You rock!” Bambam whooped.

“I hate chocolate.” Yugyeom sighed. “Then give it to me,” Bambam countered.

Yugyeom scowled and protectively hid his chocolate. “Get away, you scum.”

“Aww, I bet you spent the night making these,” Jackson crooned.

“You have no idea.” The truth was, she had only gotten four hours of sleep last night.

“That’s why you have bags under your eyes,” he sympathized. She gasped and touched her eyes. “I do?!”

“Way to go. Real smooth,” Youngjae snorted.

Jr. lowered her hands from her face and smiled at her. “Of course not, Snow White. You’re absolutely stunning.”

Jackson lightly her hair. “Thank you so much, Candy. You completed my Valentine’s Day.”

Yoonjung chuckled. “I’m glad.” She looked up at JB who was still staring at his lollipop with green hearts and nudged his side. “Do you like it?”

JB broke into a warm smile. “I love it. Thanks.” He held her against his side, and her smile deepened.

Lunch came, and Yoonjung texted the boys she would meet them later. She had more deliveries to make. Yoonjung ran out to the field and saw Exo there. “D.O.!”

D.O. looked back and broke into an amiable smile. “Hey, Yoonjung!”

He ran over to meet her halfway.

“Happy Valentine’s Day! For you!” Yoonjung held out a lollipop.

“Oh, gosh, how sweet can you get? Thank you!”

“Call Lay, Suho, and Xiumin over, too,” she urged. He did, and they came over with curious looks.

“Happy Valentine’s Day! These are for the Exo Angels.” Yoonjung gave them lollipops.

“Oh, gosh.” Lay turned red and giggled behind his hands in embarrassment. “T-Thank you…”

“You act like this is the first time a girl gave you chocolate,” she pointed out with a chuckle.

“It is,” D.O. said. Yoonjung gawped at Lay. “B-But so many girls admire you.”

“Girls never give any of us chocolate personally. They leave it on our desks or in our lockers. I guess it’s some rule they set up.” D.O. shrugged.

Yoonjung winced. “Oh…I guess I’m a rebel then.” Xiumin and Suho laughed and thanked her graciously for the gifts.

“You’re awesome.” D.O. held out his hand, and Yoonjung slapped it.

Meanwhile, the other Exo members who hadn’t gotten anything were scowling in displeasure.

“What about us? I mean, hello? Are we invisible here?” Baekhyun gave her a judging look, but unfortunately, she was too busy fraternizing with “Exo-A” to notice.

“Yeah! This isn’t fair!” Tao cried out.

“Do you even want chocolate from her?” Chen asked.

“I just want something, okay?!” Tao crossed his arms, and Sehun rolled his eyes at his childish action.

“Damn. The guys are lucky, eh?” Kai chuckled as he slipped his thumb over his lower lip.

Chanyeol remained silent for the first time. He wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter