Snow White and the Seven Hotties

Boys, Boys, Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OGV7xQpt4

Got7: Follow Me

-----------------------------------------

The ethics teacher droned on and on about the lecture, not caring the slightest that the students looked bored out of their minds.

One girl sighed as she tapped her pencil against the textbook.

Another girl had already given up listening and was now focusing on fixing her make-up.

Brrrrring!

The instant the bell rang the students of class 3-1 shot up from their seats, as if they sharp tacks had suddenly appeared on their seats.

The classroom buzzed with exciting chatter as the seniors began to pack up for the end of the day.

“Don’t slack off! Make sure to read chapter one by tomorrow! Bring your books, or you’ll get a demerit! And you all know what happens when you get three demerits!” The ethics teacher warned.

Nobody was listening though. They already knew the rules and how nagging Mr. Yang could be.

After all, this was the third year for them at JYP High School, one of the most renowned private art schools in the country.

Seo Yoonjung, a senior female with a pretty face but a mild personality, was one of the first ones out of the classroom. She swung her brown leather back over her shoulder and walked past the flood of students as she headed towards her locker. She would have to be quick if she wanted to meet up with her friends on time.

Yoonjung opened her locker, dumped all her books in there besides the ethics textbook, and then closed the locker. She jogged down the stairs and joined the thick stream of students struggling to leave the building. Yoonjung finally came outside and headed towards the iron gates. She walked until the end of the street where it was mostly empty except for a few students who happened to walk in that direction.

Yoonjung tied up her long reddish brown hair into a high ponytail and smoothed the top of her head before checking the worn-down watch her “bestest” friend had presented to her on her 15th birthday.

That’s odd. They should be here now. Yoonjung puffed out her cheeks and looked down the street.

That’s when she heard the familiar humming sound of an engine. Her expression relaxed, and a small smile of relief appeared on her lips. They’re here. Got7.

On cue, seven boys wearing the same yellow-and-black uniforms as her whizzed down the street on their motor skateboards.

The one in the lead with silver hair and black earrings met eyes with her. His lips curved upwards into a gentle, affectionate smirk.

Yoonjung responded with an equally mild smile and held out her hand. He grabbed it just as he passed by, and she gracefully hopped on behind him. She gripped onto the sides of his jacket as he continued to coast smoothly down the street. The wind whipped her in the face, and her long ponytail fanned out behind her like a fox’s tail.

Yoonjung glanced back to see the rest of the guys.

The one from Thailand with the yellow-and-black hair blew her a kiss while another boy with short black hair winked at her.

The red-haired American-born Taiwanese boy with a mysterious aura just gave her a long look, and his lips almost curved upwards into a rare smile.

Another black-haired boy gave her a boyish grin while the emotionally detached one didn’t glance her way as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Last but not least, the boy from Hong Kong with the cap eyed her up and down while biting on his lower lip as if she was something good to eat.

Yoonjung gave him a strange look like he was from another planet.

He broke into a broad grin and held up a “V” sign.

She chuckled at his impossibly wild nature and shook her head.

These seven boys who she had been blessed with were her best friends. Known as Got7, they were the gods who ruled the schools. Every girl wanted them, and every guy wished to be like them. The female population always told her how lucky she was for having such gorgeous guys at her beck and call.

Yoonjung admitted she was lucky but for a different reason. Sure they were eye-candies, but they had deep hearts, and they genuinely cared for her, which she was always grateful abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter